Nadya/Nadia Ch. 03

Story Info
Acceptance and Discoveries.
10.4k words
4.86
5.7k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SofBlack
SofBlack
400 Followers

Nadia gleefully watched the aftermath through Nadya's eyes. She felt Nadya's utter bewilderment and confusion, and she herself was amazed at the destruction she had wrought. The bedroom was destroyed. Elijah would have to move them to a new room, and Nadia planned on paying attention to where he put the key to their next prison.

She had retreated, but she was not caged. Nor was she pinned as far down as she had always been before when the Weak One was active. She rode close to the surface, aware of what Nadya was doing and saying in the moment rather than needing to depend on watching her memories later.

She was exhausted, having never used that much power, or any level of power, for so long before, but she was also feeling rather smug. Yes, Elijah had fucked her, and she had let the pleasure he offered distract her, liked it even. She attributed that partly to him being her first lover, and partly to him being very good at what he did. Sex was a completely new experience for her, and she had no defense against the responses Elijah coaxed from her body. Nadya had had other lovers, but in the memories she could access none of them had done for her what Elijah did.

But the reason for her smugness was that in spite of his efforts, and his vast experience, she was clearly a first for him, too. He hadn't been able to force her to his will while he had been distracting her. Twice he'd tried to used his compulsions on her, and twice she'd beaten him back. She would never be his butterfly. Or his pet.

If he hadn't forced her to come to this place, and thus insuring she would do everything she could to leave, and used sex and pleasure to try and weaken her, she could see herself enjoying his attentions.

Best of all, was that even though Elijah had drained her magic, again, while he had been doing it, she had found the place it lived inside her. It had been locked away from her before, but now that deep, hidden reserve she hadn't known she had was already rapidly filling up again. She could feel it. It wasn't completely open to her yet. The door she envisioned was still locked, but the battering ram of her fury had put cracks in the door itself, and her magic was escaping its confines.

Now that she knew where it was, all she had to do was find a way to open the door completely. She would focus her efforts solely on breaking that door down and when she did, she would never be under the control of anyone else ever again. What Elijah had taken from her was just the barest hint of what she could channel, and now she not only knew that, she also knew she could keep the majority of her magic from him. He might get scraps, but from now on she would keep the feast. And if she needed rage to batter the door down completely, well, she had no doubt whatsoever Elijah would piss her off again.

Nadia decided she was content to let things stand as they were for now. While she was his prisoner, she sensed no danger from Elijah. She would pay attention to everything that was going on around her, learn what she could about her new world and the monsters that inhabited it, and figure out how to get away from Elijah and his Prison of Pleasure. But, while she was here, she could use him just as he was using her. She would need someone to test her magic on as she learned to use it after all, and what better test subject than the incubus already feeding on her. Let him feed on her magic when she shoved it down his throat and choked him with it.

********

"You need to calm down," Elijah said, keeping his arms wrapped tightly around Nadya as she struggled against his hold on her. They were still half-naked on their knees in the ruin of his bedroom.

"Calm down? Calm down!" Nadya's voice rose in near panic. She remembered falling asleep, and the next thing she knew she was on her knees on the floor of Elijah's bedroom. He was wrapped around her from behind and she could feel him inside her. She had panties and jeans tangled around her knees, and she wore socks and boots. Clearly he'd been having sex with her while she was unconscious. What sick fantasy had he been living when he dressed her first and then partially took her clothes off? And what had happened to his bedroom? How had she slept through all that? "You dressed me and had sex with me while I was sleeping? You're sick!"

"The woman I was fucking was quite awake and active," Elijah said. "Who do you think did all this?" He bit back a groan as Nadya ground against him in her efforts to get free of his hold, unwittingly clenching around his cock still sheathed deep within her. "If you can't calm yourself down I can do it for you." He bucked his hips against her. "Well, maybe you won't be calm, but I can make you feel boneless." He kept one arm wrapped around her torso, pinning her arms to her sides, and slid a hand down her body over her stomach.

Nadya's entire body stiffened as she felt a part of his body stiffen. "No!" she shouted. "My god, does everything have to be about sex?"

"Incubus," was all he said. She heard the smirk in his tone, but he stopped his hand and stilled his hips. "Be careful how you move. I don't want you to hurt yourself on any of the sharp edges in here."

Nadya snorted. "God forbid the woman you kidnapped and are holding against her will scratch herself on a piece of broken glass."

Elijah sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you that you are here because your old life is no longer safe. I brought you here to watch over you."

"Right," Nadya spat. "You have to keep me safe from my own fiance."

"The fiance you broke up with and told in no uncertain terms not to bother you ever again?"

"He'll know something was wrong. I would never have said those things to him. Jasmine will tell him I wasn't myself. He'll come looking for me."

"I hope for your sake he never finds you."

"More like for your sake. When Mordecai finds out you've been keeping me here as a sex slave —"

"You know nothing of being a slave." Elijah's voice was sharp and lashed at her like a whip, startling her. It was the first time he'd spoken harshly to her. "You keep throwing that word around, but you have no idea what it means. Not really."

"Oh, and I suppose you know all about being a slave?" Nadya tossed back, happy she was finally able to find a button she could push to get under his skin instead of him getting under hers all the time.

"I know a slave has no identity, and so does not need a name. A slave is an it, and nothing more. A slave has nothing of its own, and so does not need clothes to cover what no longer belongs to it, or possessions that might give it a distraction or sense of identity." Elijah spoke the words as if by rote. "A slave doesn't see any escape, and so does not need sight. A slave needs a mouth, but only to please others. A slave has no opinions, and so does not need a voice. A slave has no freedom, and so does not need to move." He paused. "A vampire's slave doesn't even need to think, only to obey, but you already know all about that one, don't you?"

"Wha — what are you talking about?" Nadya demanded.

"Your Mordecai is a vampire, and I think he's been rolling your mind for years, using his venom and blood."

"No. Mordecai loves me, and he's not a vampire. They. Don't. Exist," Nadya refuted him. "The whole idea is ridiculous. I think I would know if he didn't have a pulse, or was drinking my blood."

Elijah licked over the pulse beating frantically in her neck. "Would you?" he asked.

Nadya's voice was full of sarcasm. "I never saw fangs. He never fed me blood. I saw him during the day. He certainly never injected me with venom."

"If he's been rolling your mind, you would never know. He could make you forget he was doing it. I can prove it."

"Then prove it," Nadya snapped.

Elijah lowered his face to her neck and bit her, hard. Nadya moaned as she came apart in his arms, her pussy contracting around his cock. He didn't fuck her this time, just moved inside her enough to give her pussy something to clench around. "Someone spent a lot of time training you to orgasm when your neck is bitten, and it wasn't me."

"Training me?" Nadya sputtered. "Like I'm some sort of pet?"

"Why else would you come when someone bites your neck? Someone taught your body to respond that way."

"No," Nadya said, "that's just not possible."

"I suspect he did it with a mix of venom, a steadily reinforced compulsion, and a lot of sex."

"See, that's where you're wrong, because Mordecai and I have never..." Nadya trailed off, embarrassed.

Elijah laughed. "If you think Mordecai has known you for years, dated you, got engaged to you and never fucked you, that's just more proof he's been rolling your mind, and to a dangerous extreme. It's always been easy to put you under because your mind is already open to being put under, which means it's been happening to you a lot over a long period of time. It's harder than it should be for me to keep you under because someone else has spent a lot of time in your mind before me. You've been conditioned to his way of compelling you to do things, and honestly I'm surprised I can use compulsion on you at all."

"No," Nadya said again. "Mordecai loves me. He wouldn't do that, or any of the things you do to me."

"Mordecai has done a lot worse to you than I ever will. And if he ever finds you, he'll do worse again. As for love, he loves to play with you, that's all," Elijah said. "I'm just surprised he's let you remain free for so long if you've known him for years. You have no idea how lucky you are to have escaped the fate he had planned for you."

"The only fate I'm going to escape is the one you have planned for me."

Elijah sighed and moved on. "While you're here we'll have only pleasure between us, and when it's time for you to go you'll forget about me and make a new life for yourself. But you can't go back to your old life or your apartment. There's nothing there for you anymore anyway." He stood and set her on her feet.

Nadya tabled their argument for the moment. Elijah was never going to understand about Mordecai. Of course he would have nothing nice to say about her fiance, since he clearly intended to keep her prisoner here, and wanted her to prefer his company to her real life. She desperately wanted an explanation for what was happening to her and hated that Elijah was the only one that could tell her what happened when she blacked out since he was the only person to see her before and after an episode. "I blacked out again, didn't I? I became her. That's who you were having sex with. The other —" Nadya stopped.

"Witch. Say it. You are witches, although she's a bit more of a witch than you are. She calls herself the fun one."

"No such thing as witches, and yes, this clearly looks like a fun time was had by all." Nadya eyed the room. Broken shards of glass, shoes, hangers, and books littered the floor. Nadya tried to step away from him, but couldn't with her jeans tangled around her thighs. She pulled herself off his cock, and flushed red when she heard the wet, squelching sound that move made.

Elijah spun her around and scooped legs off the floor. "Don't be angry," he murmured just before he took her mouth in a kiss that demanded her capitulation. Caught off guard, she froze as her mind balked at Elijah's dominance, but her body reacted and her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as she opened up to him to let him plunder her mouth. Her eyes fluttered closed and her anger dissipated.

She felt him moving, carrying her somewhere. She tried to pull away. Some part of her was screaming for her to open her eyes and pay attention to where he was taking her, but the hand he placed on the nape of her neck kept her from turning her head. He ran his thumb over her throat, where he had just bitten her, and her entire body shivered. Her eyes stayed closed, and she didn't open them again until Elijah set her on a counter and took his mouth from hers. She made a small sound of disappointment before she could stop herself and heard him chuckle.

She hated that sound.

Elijah moved his mouth down one side of her neck and up the other, giving her nips and love bites as he removed her boots, socks, jeans and panties. When he had her naked, he spread her legs and stood between them, pulling her against him as his hands roamed over her bare skin. When she made a sound of protest he stifled it by taking her mouth again and sliding his tongue between her lips, coaxing her tongue to play with his.

Nadya was aware she was naked. Again. His mouth and hands were eliciting exactly the responses he wanted from her body, and without thinking she arched into his caresses as he cupped her breasts and stroked his thumbs across her nipples. She moaned and deepened their kiss, sliding her hands up his arms and over his shoulders, stopping when she felt a ragged cut on his back. Jolted, she pulled back from him.

"You're hurt."

"I'll heal," he said, lifting one of her legs to wrap around his waist. His hand wandered over her foot and shin, making its inevitable way to her thigh.

"Stop." Nadya shoved at him.

"I haven't finished my inspection to make sure you don't have any bits of glass on you. I want to be very thorough."

She caught his wandering hand as his fingers stroked the skin at the top of her thigh, stopping him before he could touch her sex. "I had pants and shoes on, and I'm positive there is no chance of bits of glass where your fingers were heading."

Elijah chuckled.

She shoved him again and he let her push him away. "You're the one that might have bits of glass in your skin."

"Are you volunteering to inspect me thoroughly?"

"No," Nadya retorted. "I'm volunteering you go somewhere else and inspect yourself. I'm going to shower. By myself. And believe me, I'll be very thorough when I wash all traces off you off of me. I'm sure I won't miss any pieces of glass."

Elijah gave her his best hurt look.

"Go," Nadya insisted. "I'm sure your injuries hurt. You should take something for your back. Maybe something that will help you sleep immediately, deeply, and in another room."

"Nadya," Elijah chided her. "If I didn't know better I might start to believe you find my attentions unwelcome."

"I do. I don't want you," Nadya spat.

Elijah smirked. "That is why you will never win the war you think you're waging against me."

"What are you talking about?" Nadya asked as Elijah closed the distance he had let her open between them. He gathered her wrists in one hand and held them still as she tried to fend him off. His other hand followed the contours and curves of her body from her elbow, up her arm to trace over her collarbone, then to caress her breast and flatten out on her stomach. She caught her breath as he paused the caress, just able to keep herself from arching into his touch.

"When I look at a woman I know exactly how she wants to be pleasured. Not how she thinks she wants it — I know what she craves, what she truly needs, even if she can't admit it to herself. I can use compulsion to suggest things and pheromones to urge her to want me, but just like with hypnotism, I can't make a woman do anything she truly doesn't want to do. If you preferred women over men, or were truly in love with someone else and didn't want to betray him, you would notice me, but you wouldn't want me." He stroked her waist to her hip, and down the outside of her thigh. Nadya bit her lip to hold back a moan.

"But you do want me, don't you?" he asked. It wasn't really a question. "Just the touch of my fingers has you wet for me, doesn't it? I can hear your heart beating, and the hitch in your breathing. I know you bit your lip to keep a moan from me."

He trailed his fingers across the front of her thigh and slowly slid them up the inside of her thigh. She gasped as he slid two fingers over her clit and down into her slick pussy. He pushed in deep and stroked her, unerringly finding exactly the right spot to turn her into a quivering mess.

"You will never win your war against me if you can't see your actual fight is with yourself. You don't want to want me, which is an entirely different thing than not wanting me." He worked his fingers in her, building up her silvery aura and her orgasm. "You do want me. You like what I make you feel. Admit it, even if it's just to yourself, and I can make you feel even better."

"No," Nadya ground out. An image of Mordecai flitted through her mind, and she tried to hold on to it. "I don't want you."

Elijah brought her right to the edge, but before she could come he pulled his fingers almost all the way out of her, teasing her with just the barest brushes of his fingertips. "Lying isn't nice."

Panting, she glared at him. "You say lying's not nice, but you've lied to me from the moment you appeared in my bedroom. There's no such thing as magic. Or witches. Or vampires. Or mages."

"You still believe that, in spite of seeing the damage your fun half did in the other room with just her thoughts?"

"I didn't see her do any of that." Nadya pushed him and he let her, but grabbed her wrist, bringing it to his mouth to place his lips over the pulse there. "It's just your word. For all I know you did all that yourself while I was unconscious to try and make me believe this ridiculous story about magic and the need for your protection just so you can keep me here."

Elijah placed her hand flat on his chest, holding it there over his heart. She felt his strong, steady heartbeat under her fingers. He brought his other hand up to stroke her cheek and looked directly into her eyes."I've not lied to you about anything, Nadya."

Uncomfortable with the directness of his gaze, and the instinct she had to believe him, she lowered her eyes. "You said you would let me go and you haven't."

"I told you when you can leave, you can leave and I won't chase you. If you can't even make it out of here you're just going to be easy prey for the vampires looking for you, and you definitely won't stand a chance against the mages. Me letting you go isn't the same as you being capable of leaving."

"I'm tired of your games," Nadya said tiredly. "Let me out of here. I won't tell anyone about you. I promise."

He pushed her face up with a thumb under her chin, forcing her to meet his gaze. His eyes, normally mocking or hungry held a hint of sadness now. "It is no game. You have no idea the danger you are in, and until you do, you aren't going anywhere."

He turned to leave the bathroom and Nadya gaped. He had been naked with her many times, and he had taken her from behind and facing her, but she had never seen his back until now. It was covered in cuts, some of them so deep they needed stitches, and he was already wearing a collection of bruises that was only going to grow. But underneath the recent damage she saw old evidence of long-term abuse. Elijah's back had scarred over burns of all sizes, numerous whip marks, cuts that had healed badly, and even what looked like a few large animal bites.

Stunned, she just sat there, until she finally listened to the part of her still raging at her to pay attention, and went into the bedroom to try the door. Unsurprisingly, it was locked. Sighing, she pulled open drawers and the closet door looking for something to wear. She pulled out an oversized t-shirt she found in the back of a drawer and took it into the bathroom with her, turned on the shower and stood under it, trying not to feel anything resembling pity, sympathy, or even curiosity towards Elijah and what he had been through. What had happened to him before didn't make him any less of her kidnapper or a jailer now.

*****

Elijah was speaking with a contact that could repair the damage to his bedroom when his phone beeped indicating another call coming in. He didn't say hello.

"What is she?" he demanded.

SofBlack
SofBlack
400 Followers