Nadya/Nadia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadya met his gaze in this mirror. The look in his eyes as his met hers made her mouth feel dry and she licked her lips. The heat that came into his eyes as he watched her mouth made her mouth feel even drier even as she felt her pussy get wetter.

"Please," she whispered, not knowing what she was asking for. She was too sensitive and the slow thrusts seemed to light up every nerve on every thrust. She wanted him to stop, but she wanted him to move faster.

Elijah leaned over her and licked his way up her spine. "I know what you need. Give in to me. Just let go."

Nadya closed her eyes.

"Stop fighting me." Instead of an order, this time the words sounded like a plea.

"I can't," Nadya almost wailed, as thoughts of Mordecai assailed her.

"You can," Elijah murmured, continuing his slow thrusts and retreats in and out of her. "Be here, in the moment. Don't be scared. Let me help you."

Something in Nadya shifted, and in her mind Elijah changed from predator, and something to be feared, to something she she didn't have a name for. She couldn't classify him as the savior he said he was, or even a friend, but her entire body, always so tense and on edge around him, relaxed.

"That's it," Elijah encouraged her, running his hands up and down her back. "You're safe with me. Choose to be with me."

In her mind it felt like Mordecai was attacking her for her weakness in wanting to give in, but Elijah was there, looming large over Mordecai. He felt...safe where Mordecai now felt dangerous. Elijah's presence grew until there was no more room for Mordecai. He disappeared and there was only Elijah. Instead of feeling this was completely wrong, she began feeling there was nothing wrong. She hadn't realized how much effort she'd been putting into holding him off. Elijah had always been able to make her feel good, even when she didn't want him to. Now what he was doing to her felt sublime and she moaned, relaxing further into his touch, wanting the pleasure instead of trying to fight it off.

"That's my witch," Elijah groaned in a smug voice as felt the difference in her and saw her silvery aura expanding. He grasped the nape of her neck and tangled his hand in her hair, using it to haul her body upright against his. Eyes closed, mouth open, she braced her hands on the countertop and moved her hips back to meet his as he thrust forward. She moved her hips faster, trying to encourage him to speed up his own hips, but while he drove himself into her harder he kept the same agonizingly slow pace.

She arched her neck in an invitation for him to bite her. Elijah ran a thumb over her throat, but he didn't bite her like she desperately wanted him to. She made a sound that was a cross between an annoyed huff and a moan of desperation, and arched her neck further. "No," Elijah murmured into her ear. "That's his trick. Right now you are only with me. When you come for me this time, your orgasm is all mine."

He moved his hand in front of her breast, letting the motion of their bodies rub her nipple against his palm. She arched, seeking more contact, but he continued to tease her with light touches, alternating breasts and where he touched her — her nipple, the underside of her breast, the side.

"Please," she whispered. She needed more than these gentle, ghost like touches on her breasts. She needed him to take her faster, harder, and deeper.

He pinched her nipple hard enough to make cry out and open her eyes. A bright silvery aura was surrounding her, but instead of being close to her as it has been before, it was expanding away from her. She watched as her hips moved to take Elijah's thrusts and her body jolted as he buried himself inside her over and over again. His fingers massaged her breast, soothing the sting in her nipple, then his hand went to her hip, and he held her in place as he finally picked up his pace and fucked her faster.

"Be with me," he growled.

"Yes," Nadya cried out, ready to promise him anything if he would just stop teasing her and give her what she needed.

"Come for only me, witch," he demanded, stared into her eyes. It was a command, but not a compulsion. His hand smoothed over her stomach and down to her sex, zeroing in on her clit. He'd barely touched her clit when she came, clenching around him as he sped his thrusts up. Streaks of her silvery aura pulled away from her and flowed into him as he put his mouth on her shoulder and suctioned hard against her skin. She expected to feel the loss of something she couldn't identify again, but this time his feeding was different. She was sharing in the pleasure with him and her energy flowed freely from her to him.

Elijah took all the magic she was sharing with him and rolled it back into her, using it to keep her orgasm spiraling her up higher and higher until it was almost painful. Nadya screamed as he kept here there for what felt forever, balanced on the edge of pain and the most intense pleasure she had ever felt.

Elijah's eyes grew a brighter and brighter green as switched from feeding on her magical energy to feed on the sexual energy her heightened orgasm was producing. Her normal energy was delicious, but this energy was ambrosial, and he wanted all of it. She was clenched so tight around him it felt like he was stretching her open for the first each time he thrust his cock back into her.

The entire room was lit up with her silver aura, which wasn't fading at all as he fed and rolled the energy right back into her. Nadya's screams had devolved into grunts as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm before he finally relented, and let her start spiraling down.

High on the sexual energy he'd just fed on, he bent her over and held her against him so tightly she couldn't move. He fucked her savagely, almost feral as he chased his own orgasm within her. She made mewling sounds as she took him until he bucked against her one last time and finally released into her.

Both of them were panting when he raised them upright again and held her head up with a fist still tangled in her hair until her tired eyes met his in the mirror. "Heal yourself," he growled into her ear as he stroked his other hand over the bruises on her thighs, hips, and breasts. "Watch."

She tore her gaze away from his in the mirror as she felt the compulsions take hold in her mind, and for a fleeting second she felt she should be angry with him for using them on her again. But as she met her own gaze in the mirror, a tingling sensation went through her body, causing her to shiver and making her feel light-headed. Obeying the compulsion to watch, she looked at herself in the mirror and saw every bruise and mark Elijah had put on her body slowly fade until she was left with unblemished, pale skin.

The tingling sensation traveled through her, seeming to seek out something else to heal, and she felt it settle into her mind. It started out as a slight touch. She visualized it as an extension of the silvery aura she saw in the air around her — a gentle silver whirlwind that rotated through her thoughts. It gently, almost lovingly, spun around her thoughts of Elijah, but as the whirlwind swept through her mind it intensified, becoming a sharp pain as it neared thoughts of Mordecai.

Her instinct was to close her eyes, but she couldn't, the pain of the sensation paralyzing her. Forced to stare at herself in the mirror, she saw her eyes flashing from their normal darker color to silver and back, and her hair going a darker shade of black before returning to her own natural shade of black.

Elijah forced her to remain upright when she just wanted to slump. He was still inside her, but he managed to somehow get even closer to her, giving her as much skin to skin contact as possible. One of his strong arms wrapped around her from behind, coming around her ribs, his big hand pressing between her breasts to hold her back against his chest. His free hand ran over her bare skin, touching, stroking and caressing her. His touch, even when he cupped her breast and her body arched into his hand, was not sexual, or meant to arouse her. She sensed he was offering comfort the only way he knew how to. His deep voice murmured words she felt more than heard. He was speaking, she could see his lips moving and felt his voice rumbling through his chest pressed so hard against her, but she realized what she was hearing were not his words, they were his thoughts. He was calling her his witch, urging her to find her magic and come back to him.

A second silver whirlwind appeared. This silver was darker, and a lot more powerful than hers. It also swirled around thoughts of Elijah affectionately and approached her own whirlwind. It became darker and malevolent as it neared the thoughts of Mordecai. The gentle whirlwinds that so adored Elijah slammed together to form a tornado of hatred, and it grew and grew, gathering every thought of Mordecai she'd ever had and tossing them into the storm. Silver lightning shot into the tornado again and again. Some of the lightning bolts hit thoughts of Mordecai directly, and tore them to shreds. Other lightning bolts lashed out with flames, igniting the tornado until it turned into an inferno.

Nadya watched as every thought of Mordecai, no matter how trivial, burned. The inferno raged through her mind, until it found a dark place she hadn't known was there. The fire dug into that dark place and found a whole new trove of thoughts, this time not of Mordecai, but placed there by Mordecai. The dark place fought back, lashing out with darkness against the silver inferno, sending black tendrils out to try and smother the flames, and Nadya realized everything Elijah had said about Mordecai was true.

The darker silver part of the inferno summoned more energy from somewhere Nadya could feel but not find in her mind, and the inferno grew blindingly incandescent. She felt uncomfortably hot, her body burning and she began to sweat, the mental battle taking a physical toll. She whimpered, but Elijah was there, his cool skin pressing against her, easing the burning.

It seemed to take forever, but when the last thought of, or placed by, Mordecai was gone, the inferno burned itself out. Nadya felt free, released from a claustrophobic trap she hadn't even known she'd been snared in.

She blinked, still staring into the mirror. Her eyes and hair were their normal color and no longer shifting back and forth. Elijah still held her. Letting him hold her weight, she turned her head to look into his bright green eyes.

"I wasn't sure which of you I was going to have in my arms in the end," he rasped, his voice hoarse.

The inferno had gone out, but emptying her mind of Mordecai hadn't come with no cost. She felt free, but also confused. She felt rage at what Mordecai had done to her, been doing to her for years, but she also mourned the loss of who she'd thought he was and what that Mordecai had meant to her, even though she knew he wasn't real. Her feelings towards Elijah were also confused. He'd kidnapped her, kept her prisoner, and forced pleasure on her, but if he hadn't, she'd still be trapped in the life she'd had, or thought she'd had, completely unaware of all of Mordecai's lies and manipulations. She'd sensed Elijah's thoughts, and understood he had never meant to harm her. He truly did want to help her, but a part of her blamed him for the loss of the life she couldn't go back to.

And, she could no longer deny there was another woman in her mind. Up until the second whirlwind had appeared and she had sensed a completely separate entity from herself, she had been able to tell herself she just had a mental problem, her blackouts a temporary aberration that would hopefully fix itself as suddenly as it had appeared as a problem. But now she knew that was not the case. She needed to find out who this other woman was and how she had come to be living in her head.

In addition to all that confusion, she had to admit that magic was real. She'd seen it work on Elijah's back, he'd made her watch it multiple times. And she couldn't deny that she'd healed herself. And if magic was real, according to Elijah, she also needed to accept that vampires, shape shifters, witches, and mages were all real too, and wanted to do her harm.

It was a lot to take in and try to think about. She was exhausted in body and in mind, and not up to conversation. "Bed," she whispered.

Elijah crooked an eyebrow at her, but scooped her into his arms and walked into the bedroom. He laid her on the mattress, pulled the covers up over her, and stepped away. "The drinks and snacks are cold. I'll get some fresh ones, and I brought you some clothes —"

Nadya felt bereft at the loss of contact with him. He gave her a sense of comfort and stability in this new world she was going to have to navigate and she didn't want to be alone while she did it. She snagged his hand as he turned away. "Stay."

He sat on the bed next to her and brought her hand to his lips, gently nipping at her fingers. "I'm not sure what just happened to you in there, but I am getting a lot of confusion and conflicting desires from you about what you really need right now. Contrary to what you think of me, I'm not like Mor —"

Nadya flinched.

"— him. I'll only ever act on what you truly need, and you can't tell what that is right now. You should sleep. I can tell you need some rest."

Nadya threw back the covers. "Skin."

Elijah's tongue flicked out and he sucked on the pulse point in her wrist for a moment. His green gaze bored into her. "Skin," he agreed, sliding into the bed next to her. He lay flat on his back with his arms bent over his head, letting Nadya choose how much skin to skin contact she wanted.

She rolled, and settled herself on top of his body, opting for as much skin to skin contact as she could get from him. She remembered both silver whirlwinds happily spinning around her thoughts of him and let herself revel in the connection she felt between them. She scooted herself up his body until her face was level with his, and keeping her eyes open to watch his, darted her tongue out to lick his lower lip.

Elijah's eyes darkened, but he didn't move a muscle. Feeling emboldened, she let her tongue trace over his full lower lip, then his upper lip. Still, Elijah didn't move. He just watched her, watching him.

Playfully she bit him, tugging at his lower lip with her teeth. His eyes darkened a little more, but that was all the reaction she got. She kissed him, moving her lips over his. He let her kiss him for a few seconds before he began kissing her back. It wasn't like any of his other kisses, passionate and demanding her capitulation, this was her kiss, and he only responded to what she did.

She deepened the kiss, pressing her lips against his, urging him to open to her. When he did, she slid her tongue into his mouth. Her tongue met his and she explored. Tasting herself on his tongue she moaned into him, remembering the orgasms he'd wrung from her while he'd held her spread open and she watched him pleasure her in the mirror. Then she remembered the other orgasm she'd just had, and she groaned. Pinpricks of sensation broke out over her entire body, and she felt her aura reaching out to him, searching for the green energy that had made her feel so good.

The sensations became too much and she broke off the kiss. He let her, still just watching her. She scooted back down a little and lay her head on his chest, her ear over his steady heartbeat. "Stay," she said again.

"For a while," he replied.

Thinking he'd misunderstood her and thought she meant for him to only stay while she went to sleep, she said, "Don't leave me, ever."

His arms finally moved to close around her, holding her to him, and she sighed contentedly, snuggling into his embrace. She felt him kiss the top of her head and murmur something to her. She heard his voice, but the words were too far away as she drifted off to sleep.

His voice was full of pain and sadness when he pressed a kiss to the top of her head and said, "When the time comes, my little witch, you'll be leaving me."