Nadya/Nadia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it finished?"

"Tell me what she is."

"She's a witch."

"I've never met a witch that doesn't believe in magic before. Nadya thinks I'm making up everything about magic, vampires and mages so I can keep her here with me."

"Elijah," the woman's voice was teasing. "Are you losing your touch? It shouldn't take this long to dissolve a block. You should have been in and out of her head and her life in one night, and left her thinking you were part of a dream."

"It's not my touch that's the problem," Elijah growled. "It's the block. You said her power was blocked and you needed me to drain her until the block was gone. But a simple block of her power shouldn't have resulted in two separate women. And if it was a block that was dissolving they should be merging, not becoming even more separate than they already are as it dissolves. This doesn't feel like a block dissolving at all. The more I drain them, the stronger one of them gets." He paused. "What aren't you telling me? If you're experimenting on her, I'll hide her so even you can't find her again, you know I feel about —"

"Which one is getting stronger?" the woman interrupted.

Elijah debated not answering her, but he wanted answers too."The one Nadya changes into. That one knows about her magic and she isn't afraid to use it. She can't control it yet, but when her eyes glow silver —"

"What did you say?" the woman interrupted him. Her voice was a whisper full of dread.

"I said the one she turns into —"

"About her eyes!" the woman shouted.

"When she changes her eyes go silver. They match her aura. The one that's wilder." The woman's tone was worrying him. "What kind of witch is she?"

"How is this possible?" The woman uttered the question aloud, but it was rhetorical.

"Tell me what she is," Elijah demanded

"No, no, no, how could this happen?" The woman wasn't listening to him. "It shouldn't be possible. It can't be happening again. She would have to have met a sabat and a vampire. There aren't any sabats anymore. They were all killed."

"What are you talking about? What's a sabat? Who was all killed?"

"Things have changed. Everything has changed. Keep her with you. Keep her calm. Keep her safe. Do not let her out of your sight. I'll be there as soon as I can." The woman hung up.

Discomfited, Elijah shut off his phone and pondered what he should do. Keeping Nadya long-term, no matter how much he enjoyed her or wanted to, was not part of his deal. He definitely should not be developing the feelings that he was for her. That would not end well for him. It was supposed to be one night, but when Mordecai came to Nadya's apartment and interrupted them he couldn't leave her there. He had a good idea of what Mordecai would do to her if he ever saw the silver eyed part of her come out, and he would never leave another woman to that fate if he could stop it. She was lucky Mordecai hadn't seen that part of her. Nadya had apparently known Mordecai for a while, long enough to get engaged to him, and if he had seen that part of her, he'd have made her disappear long before Elijah knew about her. He had to make her believe him somehow.

He picked up the clothing he'd collected from the ruin of his bedroom for her, and the tray of drinks and snacks he'd put together, and carried everything upstairs.

Nadya was still in the bathroom when he arrived in the bedroom. He set the tray down on a table and went into the bathroom to find her staring at herself in the mirror.

*****

"Look what you've done to me!" she shrieked at him, anger momentarily replacing her natural shyness.

With a smirk, Elijah leaned one shoulder against the doorjamb and obediently ran his eyes over her naked form in a full body caress she felt from across the room.

"Stop that!" she snapped.

"You told me to look at you."

"I look like an abuse victim!"

"You look like you've been well fucked."

"You were worried about me scratching myself on a piece of broken glass but you've left me covered in bruises!" Nadya didn't see him move, but suddenly he was behind her, pressing himself to her. His bare chest was hot against her naked skin, and she could feel the length of his cock against her ass, the only thing separating them the thin pajama pants he favored wearing around the house.

Elijah's hands wandered and he put his mouth close to her ear. He slid his hands down to her inner thighs and let his fingers dance over a series of small bruises on each one. "These bruises are self-defense," he murmured.

Her angry gaze snapped to his playful one in the mirror.

"You arch for me beautifully when you come on my tongue, but you also try to slam your thighs closed around my head. These bruises are from when I keep your legs spread so I can make you come again and even harder."

Nadya flushed and her breath hitched.

"These bruises," his hands made their way up to her hips and fitting themselves over her hip bones. He rocked his semi-hard erection against her as he spoke. "They're from when I take you from behind and hold you still for me so I can slide harder and deeper into you, just like you like it."

"These marks," he moved his hands to caress her breasts, "are not really bruises at all. They're just reminders of how much I like to suck on your skin." He ghosted his fingers over her already erect nipples and took his hands away.

Nadya refused to moan, although she wanted to.

"And these bruises," he placed a hand around the back of her neck and ran his thumb over the bruises on both sides of her throat. "Need I remind you what happens when I bite your neck? The harder I bite you, the harder you —"

"Stop." Nadya managed to gasp the word out. "Just stop."

"Why?" Elijah asked. "Your skin is flushed, your pupils are dilating, your heart is beating faster." He ran his tongue along her shoulder. "I can taste what you need. Let me give it to you."

"Please, just let me go," Nadya whispered.

"I can't just let you go. I want to help you, but until you accept I am not lying to you, I can't."

Nadya closed her eyes, fighting the sensations and the need to give in to him again.

"You still deny you are a witch. You want proof. You don't want to believe you, the other you, is responsible for what happened in my bedroom because you didn't see it. Okay. You know I feed on you, take something from you, what exactly is it you think I feed on?"

Nadya didn't have an answer for that.

"What if I show you something you can't explain? Will you at least listen to what I have to say then? Admit there are things in the world you can't explain, or at least don't know about yet?"

"What are you going to show me?" she asked nervously.

"Magic. I'm going to show you something your magic can do."

"Fine," Nadya sighed. "If you can show me magic, I'll listen to what you have to say." She didn't for one moment believe he could show her anything magical. "But if you can't, you have to let me go."

"If I can't I'll tell you how to get out of here," Elijah allowed.

"Does what you're going to show me involve a bed?"

"No."

"Fine," Nadya agreed.

Elijah turned his back to her. He hadn't done anything to clean or treat the wounds yet. The cuts had stopped actively bleeding, but were still red and raw, and the bruises were still forming. "Take a good look," he said. "Touch them, if you want. Do what you have to do to assure yourself they're real wounds and not some faked injuries or trick to go along with my 'story' about how my bedroom was destroyed."

"I thought I told you to take something for your back" she said, touching a bruise, and then a cut, exploring a few of his injuries. He winced when she prodded a little too hard at one deep cut.

"You agree they're real injuries? Not faked?"

"Yes."

Elijah grabbed her wrist and tugged her away from the counter. He put her back against the wall across from the counter to face the full-length mirror and placed his hand on her chest to hold her there. "Butterfly."

Nadya's arms raised themselves and crossed over her head. Her legs spread as wide as they were able to as she stood before him. "No! What are you doing?"

"Taking something for my back." He cupped her breasts, shaping them with his palms, squeezing and teasing her nipples. "It'll probably make you sleep deeply, but definitely not immediately."

"This isn't what I meant. I meant you should take something like an over the counter medication. This isn't going to make your back better. You said no sex!"

"I said no bed, and I feel better already. I can't have you distracted with trying to get away. You need to watch what I'm doing." Elijah flashed her a grin and leaned forward, placing his hands on either side of her head. "This way will be easier for you. You have no control here. It's okay to let go." He moved his mouth up and down her neck using gentle bites and a hint of teeth that caused a tingling sensation to begin coiling in her core. She found herself turning her head, offering more of her throat to him. He accepted her offer and turned his nips into harder bites. She heard herself moan and felt herself getting wet, her nipples tightened in anticipation. "Don't fight me. Just feel. Want the pleasure I offer." His thumbs made lazy circles on her thighs.

"I hate you."

"We talked about how it's not nice to lie," Elijah reminded her.

"I'm not lying."

"You are. I can taste it when you do."

His thumbs kept up their insistent circles, moving upwards. His thumb moved to her clit, continuing to make circles over her skin. His fingers delved lower, and two slid languidly inside her, slipping in easily through her slickness. He built up her arousal and her silvery aura slowly, not in any hurry for her to find her release.

Nadya's eyes flickered closed.

"You have to keep your eyes open," Elijah said, giving her slow thrusts with his fingers. He placed his other hand on her ribs, that thumb stroking the underside of her breast. "Watch my back in the mirror."

Nadya opened her eyes and stared into the mirror. She saw her own passion darkened eyes staring back at her. Her head was still tilted to the side in a silent plea for Elijah's attentions on her neck, her mouth open as she breathed in short pants.

"Watch," Elijah said again. He stoked his fingers over the extra sensitive place inside her that only he could find and pressed more firmly on her clit. Her back arched as much as she was able to, being pressed between the unforgiving surface of the wall and the bulk of Elijah's muscled body, and she let out a long moan. She felt Elijah's mouth sucking on her, felt something being taken from her. She concentrated on keeping her eyes open and on the reflection of Elijah's back.

Elijah fed lightly. He could feed deeply and heal himself all at once, but he wanted to give her multiple demonstrations of his back being healed while he fed from her as he made her come for him. He had a feeling if he did it all at once she would be more inclined to write the whole thing off as a hallucination in spite of the fact that he'd made her check that his injuries were real. If she saw him heal a little bit at a time, multiple times, that would be harder for her to deny.

Nadya watched Elijah's back in disbelief as some of the darker bruising faded and one of the shallow cuts sealed itself up. She blinked, sure she had imagined it. Surely that was it. It wasn't possible for him to heal himself, even a little, by doing what he was doing.

Elijah moved his head and caught her eyes with his. He saw the disbelief on her face and smiled. "That was nice warm up, but you can do better. Give in to me. Accept the pleasure I offer."

He bent his head, and bypassing the neck she freely offered up to him, trailed kisses along her collar bone, never stopping his fingers moving inside her or his thumb circling her clit. He kept her arousal high but on edge. Nadya squirmed but his butterfly command had her pinned firmly in place.

He lowered his head to her breasts, licking over a nipple before he gently bit it with his teeth, then moved to lavish her other breast with attention. He went to his knees in front of her, mouth trailing down her abdomen and her gaze fell, following his progress down her body.

"No, not that," Nadya protested.

"I've had my tongue in you enough times you shouldn't be shy about it anymore," Elijah said, nibbling along her hip bone.

"But not... not like this."

Elijah looked up at her, a smirk on his lips. "You don't want to see yourself enjoying my tongue in you?"

Nadya flushed.

Elijah chuckled. He slid his hands to her thighs, supporting her weight as he spread her legs wider and tilted her hips towards his face. "Watch my back," he reminded her. He kept his gaze on hers until she reluctantly lifted her head and looked into the mirror again, then leaned in and licked a long, slow line up the length of her sex, ending at her clit. He flicked his tongue rapidly over her bud, and that was all it took to push her over the edge into her second orgasm.

He fed a little deeper this time, sucking in her energy as he suckled her clit, and Nadya saw two of the deep cuts close and heal over completely.

"Do you believe me now?" he murmured the question against her thigh.

Nadya dropped her gaze to his. He still saw denial and disbelief on her face.

"How is my back healing if not by magic?" he asked. "Your magic."

"I didn't check all your cuts," Nadya said. "Maybe only some of them were real."

Elijah grinned. "Have it your way."

He draped one of her thighs over his shoulder and pressed the other back towards her body, lifting her leg off the floor to open her sex wider. He used his tongue, fingers, lips, and teeth to mercilessly drive her to the edge over and over again, but refused to let her come. She was so wet she could feel her arousal sliding down her leg and hear the wet sounds her pussy made as Elijah ate at her sex. She thrashed against his hold on her, tossing her head and panting hard. Her silvery aura was glowing as bright as he'd ever seen it. "Look in the mirror," he rasped, as he worked her with his fingers. "Can you see it?"

She lifted glazed eyes to the mirror and didn't recognize the wanton woman staring back at her. Her arms were still crossed over her head, her entire body was flushed and taut with need. Her nipples stood out, begging for some of the attention Elijah was lavishing on her pussy. Her hips were moving to push at his face, in either an invitation or a plea for his tongue. She wasn't sure which, but thought maybe it was both. She heard someone breathlessly pleading for something, and realized it was her when she saw her lips moving. She was surrounded by a silvery light. She sucked in a breath.

Elijah heard her reaction. "Come for me, witch," he growled. He fucked her fast with his fingers and sucked on her clit. She came hard, arching her back and trying to squeeze her legs together as Elijah dug in his fingers and held them apart while he fed. He fed deep this time, drawing out her orgasm until she was babbling again, pleading with him to make it stop. He didn't. She watched his back as all the bruises faded, and all the cuts except for one healed perfectly.

Finally, he relented. Sliding his fingers out of her he pulled his mouth away from her sex and let her orgasm fade. He hadn't fed as deeply as he could have. Her aura was still glowing brightly, and he still had plans for her. Her body was limp as he wrapped her legs around himself and stood, keeping her back pressed against the wall.

He gave her nipples the attention they were begging for, spending long minutes on each breast while Nadya recovered. When she seemed coherent again he looked into her eyes. "Do you believe me now?"

"I saw...I saw silver."

"Mmmmm, that's not a yes."

"I don't know what I saw," Nadya said slowly.

"Watch my back." Elijah lunged forward and bit her neck hard, almost hard enough to draw blood. Definitely hard enough to add another bruise to her pale skin.

As Nadya came for the fourth time he fed just enough to heal the last cut. The skin on his back was not marked by any of the bruises or cuts he'd received while Nadia had been throwing things around in his bedroom. The only marks that remained were the old scars — the ones that had deliberately been left to mark him forever.

"How do you explain my back being completely healed? Even if there were a few fake injuries, the ones you checked to make sure they were real are completely healed now."

"Can't ... think," Nadya said drowsily.

Elijah chuckled. "I did say what I took for my back would probably make you sleep deeply, but it's not time for that yet. I still don't think you believe in magic." Elijah took a few steps towards the counter in front of the mirror. He set Nadya down on her feet, but her legs were wobbly. As he steadied her, a gleam came into his eye.

"If you don't believe magic healed my injuries, maybe you'll believe it when it heals yours. You were just complaining about your bruises a little while ago, and I've just added to them. What was it you recommended for me? Take some over the counter medicine? I believe I can arrange something over the counter to help with your bruises."

Spinning Nadya in his arms, he bent her over and pressed her chest to the countertop, holding her down with one hand on the nape of her neck. Wishing his pants away, he used his feet to spread Nadya's feet apart, and stepped close in between her legs. His cock was aching to be inside her. He wanted to fuck her hard, and sate himself in her body over and over again.

Instead, he slid his cock along her sex. She was so wet from his saliva and the orgasms he'd forced from her it only took a moment to slick himself up enough to lodge the head of his cock inside her.

Nadya felt dazed. Her mind was still stunned from seeing herself glowing silver, watching Elijah's back heal, seemingly, she had to admit, magically, and her body wanted nothing more than to lay down and sleep. She vaguely heard Elijah talking about over the counter something, and was startled when he stood her on her feet and spun her around, pushing her to lay flat on the countertop.

She hadn't had the time to protest before his cock was at her entrance. Her pussy was still sensitive from the rough finger fucking and the tongue lashing her clit had taken, and she squirmed as he began to push into her and stopped. "This is... not what... I meant...by over... the counter," she managed to get out.

"I think you'll find this version of over the counter is much more effective," he murmured as he teased her with the head of his cock, advancing only that far into her before pulling back to slide the length of himself over her sex, then using shallow thrusts to push only the head back into her.

He lifted one of her legs and pressed her knee onto the counter, spreading her legs even wider. He held her down, keeping her pinned with one hand on the back of her neck and the other gripping her thigh as he fed his cock into her an inch at a time, sliding a little deeper on each thrust. "Give in to me."

She was so wet he could have entered her with one deep thrust, but he loved the feeling of her stretching to take him when he entered her slowly. When he was almost fully sheathed within her he gave in, and pulled out almost all the way before he slammed himself into her. Nadya cried out and he groaned as she took him deep. "Stop fighting what you feel."

He drove himself into her hard a few times, making her take him head to base with each thrust, then regained a measure of control and released her, moving both hands to hold her hips as he went back to giving her slow, deep thrusts. There was nothing wrong with a hard, fast fuck, but he preferred the slow fucks. The ones that forced the woman he was with to feel every inch of him every time he moved inside her. The ones that he could make last for a very long time as he ignored her pleas and writhing. The ones that told her not only was he fucking her, he was possessing her — that while he was inside her, he owned her.