Nadya/Nadia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what's happening to me? You change like I do."

"You are strygoi," Selene said. "But I don't know why you are separate."

"Strygoi?" Nadya felt like it told her everything and nothing at the same time. "Can you help me?"

"We will try." Selene patted the bed and Nadya crossed to sit with her. "What can you tell us about your family?"

Nadya frowned as vague memories of someone asking her mother's name surfaced momentarily. What is your mother's name? What kind are you? How have you remained hidden? She could hear the seductive voice, had an impression of green eyes studying her, but the memory vanished. She concentrated on remembering, but the harder she tried the more elusive the memory became.

Coming back to the present, she said, "I never knew my parents. My mother died when I was born and my father was killed when I was little. My aunt and uncle, my father's sister and her husband raised me. They rarely talked about my father, and they never spoke of my mother. My uncle was nice to me, but I always got the feeling my aunt blamed my mother and me for my father's death even though she died years before he did and I was too young to have anything to do with it. I've never seen a picture of her. They never even said her name."

"Most of us never knew our birth mothers," Musette said.

"You look exhausted," Selene said. "Why don't you try and get some sleep tonight, and we'll talk more tomorrow?"

Selene let Nadya pick any room she wanted in the tower, and she closed the door, glad to finally be alone. She took a shower, dressed in some pajamas Musette loaned her, and got into bed.

Nadya tossed and turned trying to get to sleep. The bed was soft and warm, but she couldn't get comfortable. She had learned a lot but she wasn't any closer to figuring out how to fix what was wrong with her. The ring on her finger felt warm and she stared into the green stone as she finally drifted to sleep.

She couldn't see. Water so hot it scalded her skin poured from the shower above her head. Nadya tried to jerk away but her arms were stuck. Hands were on her, everywhere, scrubbing hard. She cried out in pain and received a sharp slap on her ass. Her hair was washed and every inch of her was scoured, and any sound of protest or hint of struggle was corrected with another stinging slap.

Her arms were released, but her legs wouldn't support her and she fell to her knees. Hands in her hair on either side of her head took control of her movements, and a hard cock was shoved between her lips, deep into her mouth. She choked, gagged, and tried to turn her head, but the cock stayed where it was until she held still. A thumb stroked her cheek and the cock pulled back so she could breathe. It was only for a moment, though, before it was pushing into her mouth again.

When she choked again the hands tightened in her hair, and she was yanked roughly to her feet. A fluffy towel was passed over her body, drying most of her off. Her hair was left a wet tangle. Rough hands turned her and shoved, forcing her out of the bathroom. She felt carpet under her feet for a moment before she was lifted and tossed, landing on a bed.

Terrified, and still unable to see, she reached for her face and felt something covering her eyes. But when she tried to push it off so she could see, her hands snapped back to her sides. She felt a looming presence in front of her, the man from the shower, and instinctively scrambled away from him until her back hit something. Was the bed against a wall? She turned to the side and hit another wall. Lunging the other way she hit another solid surface. The only way off the bed was forward, toward the presence she knew meant to harm her.

She reached for the blindfold again, and again her hands snapped to her sides. The bed dipped in front of her and she threw herself to the side, trying to get past the figure and off the bed. She struck another solid surface. How could the bed have walls on all four sides? She'd just been thrown onto the bed and the man had followed after her. Had he closed something? Why couldn't she hear anything? Before she could even try to reason that out, hands were on her again.

She tried to fight, but the man was strong. Why was he doing this to her? Even when she'd hated him she'd never been terrified of him, not like this. He wrestled her under him and pinned her down with his weight. His hard, heavy cock pressing against her was a tangible and menacing portent of what was about to happen. The man moved her arms, pressing her wrists against a headboard, and her arms were stuck, beyond her control just like they were in the shower.

She screamed. She couldn't hear herself screaming, but she knew she was, and she received a slap across her breast.

The man spread her legs and she struggled, but her legs became stuck just like her arms. The man ran his fingers over her sex, and pushed two inside her. His other hand wandered over her exposed body and she tried to move away, but all she got for her efforts was a stinging slap to her other breast.

The man grabbed her legs and flipped her over, positioning her on her knees. She had barely had time to realize what he was doing when he was pushing his cock into her. He thrust hard and slid deep, taking her as he took her breath away.

He didn't let up, fucking her roughly, pulling on her hips hard enough to yank her wrists against whatever he was using to restrain her arms. He didn't touch her other than to hold her in place as he thrust into her from behind.

Was he angry with her? Was this some sort of punishment? What had she done? This was not the pleasure he always offered, even when he'd had to force it on her before.

The man pulled out of her and flipped her onto her back again. He stacked pillows under her hips to raise them and this time he slid in slow, a thrust of possession. A few drops of something hit her lips and dribbled into her mouth. She wanted to spit it out but the man's hand was there, forcing her jaw closed.

She began to burn.

The man closed his mouth over her breast and bit her hard. Her other breast received the same treatment, and then he was at her throat.. He struck, sinking his teeth deep enough to draw blood.

She felt a tug on the cloth that bound her eyes and it fell away. She blinked and sought the man's green gaze, desperately wanting to understand why he was treating her this way.

But the man's gaze was not green, it was icy blue, and her blood dripped from his fangs.

This time when Nadya screamed she woke, and everyone heard her.