NAFIR 01

Story Info
Father is approached by daughter's nonhuman friends.
4.7k words
4.45
13.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NAfISR stands for "Necessary Allowances For Interspecies Relations" which wouldn't fit in the title.

This is a story of a man of a house, a husband, and father, who came across a few different monster girls and had his life...changed because of it.

Kinks: (Reverse ntr, romance, impregnation, furry, monster girls, harem.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's surprising how little matters change the more you shake things.

There is a contrary saying that goes "The more things stay the same, the more they change" and that is also true. Things do change all the time.

But there is a reason why history rhymes.

The discovery of the "monstrous species", or the "nonhuman sapients" as some people have taken to calling them instead, shook up the world a while ago. Societies that lay undiscovered in the vast depths of the earth, the sky, or the sea. Despite having Satellites and cameras everywhere, the "monsters" did not show up.

Until they chose to.

Some people say that this is evidence that their homes aren't really on planet Earth, that there are dimensions adjacent to ours that these "creatures" slither from into our own, but it's at least true that it's possible to get to them if you just know how.

Holes in the ground that lead to vast expanses of civilization. Trenches at the bottom of the ocean that lead to strange shores. Winds and storms in the sky that lead to civilized perches.

There are many pictures, videos, and evidence of this, but the "how" is something the governments the world over had tried their hardest to cover up. And, for the most part, succeeded at.

It wasn't like it mattered to Carl Johnson much.

The monsters revealed themselves to the world around the time he was born and, at 39 years old, he had basically lived his whole life with knowledge of their existence. He had grown up, graduated, married, and then had a teenage daughter in all that time. And their existence hadn't really done anything to change that.

He had salt and pepper beard and hair now, the pull of time changing him. Unlike his youth, he had a protruding gut now, evidence of the success he had enjoyed in his life. But he still kept up the hard muscle that a lifelong career of physically demanding work tended to build up. His shoulders were broad, his chest was barrels and his arms were thick. His back was wide, his ass was firm, and his legs were tight.

His beard was short and well-groomed and he could carry his wife and daughter on each arm.

And he was a handyman.

"I left some coffee for you, Carl." His wife told him as he woke up one day.

Martha had been an ambitious girl he met in college that he had accidentally knocked up. They were strangers attracted to each other that, after talking about it, decided to try and make it work. And for the last 19 years, they had.

Unlike him, Martha complete her college course and started tackling her journey in the business world. She managed a small bank now, but her steady schedule had her begin her day at 8 am every week. It had been a source of envy for him in the past when he basically had to work odd hours every single day when he had started his business out, if for no other reason than he never knew when work would dry up.

But it had been long years when he had to work months at a time without a day off. Now? Now his wife stirred some coffee for him on a day that he decided to take off on a whim.

"Thanks, sweet cheeks," Carl told his wife as he walked past her, his hand lazily swinging and slapping her in the ass.

"Today is going to be a bitch," Martha grunted. Well, she shot him a quick smile first, but she was in the middle of browing some documents on the kitchen table on her Ipad.

"Just tell them you quit," Carl replied and bore the slap his wife sent to his shoulder as he grabbed his coffee.

"Maybe I'll retire once Amber has children of her own," The brunette that had carried his child muttered, "But no, not just yet."

"We could always go for another one," Carl told her in a low voice as he circled his arms around her waist.

"Maybe," Martha allowed as if they hadn't been trying for the last two years.

They had put off giving their daughter siblings while their economic situation had seemed uncertain. And now that it wasn't, making kids was proving to be surprisingly hard.

"Let's give it a shot," Carl told her as he flipped her skirt up, and pulled his cock out.

Martha was a brown hair woman of 35. She was svelte, with nice tits and a tight ass. She was white, she had piercing brown eyes, and she was in her business suit. A "smart" formal attire that had a knee-long skirt.

By the time she pushed her ass against him, Carl had already peeled her panties aside and inserted his cock into her vaginal slit.

"Fuck, I need this," Martha moaned as Carl thrusted with his 6-inch cock. There were tales that the absurdly female-skewed monsters would gladly have sex with men that even had micropenises, but people said all sorts of absurd shit too. Like being able to make certain body parts grow.

It was, in a word, hogwash.

Carl's large belly slipped over his wife's ass as his crotch pressed against it. His dick thrust into the pussy that he had helped form into his shape for over a decade as slapped the skin of her rear end with his hips.

And then, knowing how these things went, Martha moaned pleasantly as Carl picked up with the speed of a machine.

"How you feelin?" Carl grunted as the friction that his wife's pussy formed started to make his testicles clench. If he couldn't get her off soon, he would have to briefly stop for a second to keep from cuming.

"Almost there," Martha groaned the pressure in her crotch grew until, with a shutter, she orgasmed.

"There!" She happily sighed as she trembled, her husband's hand going into her neck.

And then squeezed tight as he started to anomalistically slam into her.

Her quick orgasm was turned into a deep one as Carl used her as a fuck hole.

This was the hidden side to the big burly man she had married. The loving caring father who would fuck like a monster once he didn't have to worry about her satisfaction~

"Fuck," Carl grunted as he hilted himself on his wife's ass and sprayed her pussy with middle-aged sperm.

They were stuck together like that for almost half a minute, with Carl pumping load after load into her depths until, with a sigh, he pulled out of her cunt with a squelch.

"Well, that should keep me going until you come back," Carl whispered into her ear before he left a kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks for refill handsome," Martha kissed him back as she cleaned her pussy and smooth her skirt down.

"Anything for my woman," Carl replied as he simply shoved his cock inside his pants again.

Martha picked up her things, her coffee, her Ipad, and her briefcase and promptly got in her car and left.

This interaction, as innocent and relatively normal for a married couple as it might seem, would have dire consequences later on.

For it made Martha forget something very important.

Two hours later, Carl got a frantic call.

"Hey-o love, whatcha need?" Carl asked as he leaned back on his couch. He had been watching some sports and was thinking about what to get for lunch when he picked up his phone.

"Carl? Thank god," Martha said with relief. She immediately had his attention.

"What's wrong?" He asked again as he got off his couch. Already he was thinking the worse. Did someone have an accident? Did she get fired?

...did her bank get held up?

"It's Amber," Martha spat out. Oh no, did she have an accident? Did she get expelled?

...did her school get held up?

"I was about to drive to her school to get her something, but I left it at home!" Martha moaned with frustration.

"Honey, were you really going to do that while you were at work?" Carl frowned.

"It's my break," Martha replied.

"And I am literally doing nothing today. Why didn't you ask me to do it from the beginning?" Carl asked.

"Because it's Amber's tampons," Martha replied, her mirth obvious through the phone.

Ah.

"So you are saying you can't get them to her?" Carl asked. He loved his daughter, he really did, but his 18-year-old was still a baby to him. He really didn't want to know when her time of the month was.

"I left a box on the table," Martha said, "It's unmarked. You just have to go to the school and give them to her. Easy."

"Why did she forget to put it on?" Carl groaned.

"We'll embarrass her later love," Martha assured him, "But I do want you to get them to her, ok?"

"Fine." Carl sighed as they said their goodbyes and hung up.

True to his wife's word, a discreet unmarked box was on the table. It fits on the palm of his hand easily enough, but then he was a big boy.

Carl put some pants on and donned a shirt. He put his hat on and got his bottle opener keys as he got in his pickup truck. He left the tampon box on the passenger seat, wanting the least amount of interaction that he could with it, as he drove on.

The things he did for family, good lord.

"Hello, yes, what can I do for you?" The bored school secretary asked.

Aquilonia High School was a pretty respectable school in their city when everything was said and done. Not wanting to put too much pressure on their daughter's shoulders, they had enrolled her not in the best of a pretty good one all told.

In truth, the school did have one claim to fame, and that was its ongoing integration of monsters in it.

But Carl was just here to give his daughter a box of tampons.

"Yes, I am the father of Amber Johnson," Carl said as he took his ID out.

The secretary didn't even take it, she just glanced at it, "Well, what can I do for you?"

"I gotta give her something," Carl said, "Do you mind calling her up?"

The secretary shrugged and picked up a phone.

"Amber Johnson to the front off-" The woman started to call out when she stopped and glared at the ceiling.

Carl wondered what the problem was until it struck him; he hadn't heard the announcement.

"The system must be on the frits again," the secretary grumbled as she opened a drawer and pulled out an identifying card that said "guest".

"Here, pin this to your chest," The secretary told him, "We don't do this often, but I don't see any harm in allowing you to visit her classroom."

"You sure?" Carl asked as he pinned the card.

"I'd get her myself, but a lot of people recently came down with the plague, leaving us short-staffed," The secretary shrugged, "I literally have no one to take over the desk."

"Huh-uh," Carl said with a slight amount of disbelief.

"If you like, you can just give it to me and I'll see she gets it when the school ends," The woman sighed.

"No, it's fine," Carl turned her down. Of what good would a tampon do at that point?

"Well, the system says she should be in Miss Angelica's class," The secretary told him, her mood improving when she saw that.

"Wonderful woman," She said with a slight smile as she marked down where that was, "Even if she is a monster."

"You mean-" Carl was about to ask.

"Nonhuman sapient," the secretary corrected herself and ripped off the piece of paper where she had written the directions.

Despite the annoyance of having to find the classroom on his own, Carl was in a good mood when he knocked on, hmm, Class A-3?

"Come in!" A musical voice called out and Carl opened the door.

And he frowned immediately.

There were no students there.

"What can I do for-oh my," The musical voice called out as she stared at him.

She had wings. Wings and, somehow, a halo. She was Martha's height and she was blonde. She had blue eyes and perky lips. She had a large bust and flaring hips.

She was barefoot but otherwise had a formal dress on.

And she was an angel.

And she was staring at him.

"Miss Angelica?" Carl guessed as the woman didn't even attempt to hide how she was checking him out.

"Oh, do I know you from somewhere handsome?" The woman asked a smile that was a little bit too wide.

"I am Amber Johnson's father," Carl replied as his spine straightened and he kept his back to the door.

"Oh, I just love meeting my student's fathers," The angel purred and Carl immediately decided that it would be best if he left.

"But more than that, I love your daughter!" The angel replied as she started looking through her papers, "Wonderful girl with a wonderful mind. It's quite a delight to teach her."

Well, perhaps Angels were just a little bit too friendly?

"I am here to give her something Miss, do you know where she might be?" Carl asked.

"I sent them on recess 5 minutes ago," The Angel replied, "But before you go, do you mind if I get your number."

"Why?" Carl frowned.

"Oh, to talk about Angelica's academic performance. I've met Martha during parent/teacher conferences of course, but Amber is more of a, hmm, daddy's girl I think?" The smile that Angel gave him couldn't have melted if it tried.

Inwardly, Carl felt a pang of guilt; He really hadn't been as involved in his daughter's academic life as his wife had.

"Alright Miss Angelica," Carl sighed before he started recounting it.

The Angel very carefully wrote it all done before giving him another smirk.

One that made his spine chill.

"I am so very glad to have met you, mister Johnson," The Angel said as she rested her head on her hands, "So very, very glad."

"Riiight." Carl replied and promptly left, ignoring the giggle coming out of the rooms as he did so.

The school cafeteria wasn't that far, and, in the end, it only took him another 5 minutes to get there.

He saw his daughter as soon as he entered it.

"And, like, I tried to paint my nails black, but that was just yuck," His daughter was enthusiastically talking to, of all things, a Lamia with white creamy skin and black scales.

She was a pretty lady, with hair that matched her scaled hue, blue eyes that contrasted beautifully against it, and a very large pair of tits.

Her tail was coiled beneath her, leading up to a skirt that then pressed against a human torso. Her hands were manicured with a black nail gloss the same color as her lips. She had a pretty nose and she was listening attentively to his daughter.

"That's nice," She said replied, revealing a rather fetching forked tongue.

"Oh, and I tried the new OY lip gloss, right?" His daughter went on, encouraged by the platitude.

There were other girls nearby, it was obvious they were congregating around the monster girl.

"Yes, yes," The lamia pleasantly replied. She was, to Carl's eye, humoring his daughter and, for that alone, he decided he liked her.

Well, time to finish what he came for.

"Amber?" Carl called out and his daughter froze.

"Dad?" She said with disbelief as all her friends, including the lamia, turned to look at him.

"That's not my name, but ok," He pleasantly said as he started walking towards them.

"What are you doing here?" His daughter hissed as he pulled out the little box he brought out.

"Mom was supposed to bring that!" Amber almost shrieked and rushed for him.

"Your mother was indisposed and asked me to bring this to you," Carl replied as his daughter all but snatched the package out of his hands.

"Well, you did, now go!" His daughter desperately said as all her friends were looking at them.

Some with interest.

At 18 years of age, Amber was much like his wife had been at her age. Skinny with bumps in ALL the right places. Her ass and her hips were bigger courtesy of Carl's family line, and her hair was black, but she otherwise took much more from her mother than him.

It made him want to reach out and pet her head.

"Daaad!" His daughter cried out with extreme embarrassment.

"Fine, fine, I'll go kiddo," Carl responded as his daughter glared at him.

She was about to say something when the sound of a crash reached them.

And when they turned around they beheld a culinary disaster.

Pasta dotted her hair as mashed potatoes and gravy stained her shoulders. Meatballs, pizza and sauce clung to her dress as mayonnaise tainted her skirt.

The Lamia was wildly staring around her as two students had evidently tripped over her coils and spilled all their food over her.

The silence was palpable as, slowly, a low hum began to envelop the air.

It was laughter.

The whole cafeteria began to laugh at her.

"Father?" Amber called out as Carl stepped forward and walked over to her.

"I'll be back in a bit, honey," Carl assured her as the Lamia flinched from all sides, the laughter being an attack that came from all directions.

The students who tripped were looking apologetic, but the snake girl didn't notice them.

The hint of tears began to collect in her eyes.

"That's enough," Carl said as he stepped up to the girl and the laughter died.

He was, after all, an adult.

"Are you alright?" Carl asked even though he knew the answer.

"S-sure," The Lamia almost choked out, "I-I am fine."

"Well, you don't look fit," Carl decided as he bent down.

And picked the Lamia up.

And then almost regretted doing so.

His arm snaked under hers and his other scooped up the coil that was directly underneath her skirt. That was the easy part. Straightening out as he picked her up? Well, it made his knees and spine whine.

He honestly wasn't expecting a high schooler to weigh this much.

But the eyes of all the students were looking at him and simply dropping her would just make things worse.

So Carl sucked it up and started walking out of there.

"I think you are hurt," Carl announced out loud, "So I am going to take you to the nurse's office."

Carl could deadlift about 300 pounds and this girl, well, weighed about that much. It strained his neck, his back and his arms to hold this lamia high schooler as he went.

"Where is the nurse's office?" He whispered to the girl whose face had gone completely red.

"T-that way!" She said as she pointed somewhere.

Carl nodded.

And got his exercise for the day done.

"Thank you a lot mister...Johnson?" The Lamia said as she cleaned up.

"Call me Carl," The man good-naturedly replied as he fought hard to keep his pain from showing.

The next day he woke up was going to be painful. This would probably be the last time he carried a 300-pound anything across the breadth of a school!

"My name is Alama Miress," The Lamia introduced herself, slipping the last "s" of her name like a snake would.

It made Carl smile at her.

"I just thought that, well, you should know," Alama said as she looked away from him.

"I'll remember that," Carl told her. And he would, if only because it would give a name to the almost hernia he gave himself.

"Well," Carl said as he got up and stretched out. His spine cracked as he pushed it in with his hands, his large stomach hanging out, "Gotta get going."

And the lamia quietly observed his every movement from the corner of her eye.

"Do you think-" Alama started to say but then trailed off.

"Yes?" Carl encouraged her.

"Nothing, I...have thingsss to think about," Alama replied and Carl shrugged.

It was probably nothing.

By the time he got back another altercation was underway.

"Oh, did little Amber get hurt?" A young Tigress was looming over his daughter.

"Did you finally grow some ovaries and got into a scrap? What a hypocrite," This monstrous girl sneered at his daughter.

"I am not fucking sadistic loser like you are!" His daughter stood her ground.

"Oh, then why are you bleeding?" The Tigress sniffed into the air.

His daughter flushed and said nothing.

"It's because you lost, isn't it?" The Tigress laughed and...her posse laughed with her.

It was made up of 2 human girls and 2 other tiger girls, all of their dresses either too small or set too tight.

12