NAFIR 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a weird form of it, but there was no doubt that these were the school delinquents.

"I am a girl you furry bitch," His daughter hissed out, "And I don't fight, that's a boy thing!"

The people around them went deadly quiet.

"...are you calling me masculine?" The Tiger girl quietly asked and Carl saw the promise of violence in her eyes.

Which meant that he was going to have to step in.

Again.

Now how to do this in the least embarrasin-ah, fuck it.

"Hello there young ladies," Carl called out and both his daughter and the tiger teenager flinched.

Amber looked as though she saw the death of her social life approaching and the tiger girl looked as though she got caught doing something she shouldn't.

"Does anyone know where the teachers are?" Carl casually asked and looked around.

There was the cafeteria staff of course, but they seemed so disinterested in what was going on that he wasn't sure they would have done anything if a fight had broken out. But aside from them, there was no one else.

"Most of them are out sick, sir." One of the tiger lackeys of the tigress peeped out.

Why had Carl ever thought that this was a good enough school? Sigh.

"Do you mind having a talk with me?" Carl asked the tigress girl that was accosting his daughter. He saw her lips thinned out and her nose regressed into a snarl.

"Before I have to call the front office about this," He added and the girl stopped.

"S-should he even be her-" One of the human members of the tigress' posse started to ask.

"Shut it!" The tigress turned on her, "Just...go, I'll catch up to you girls later."

They all gave her a dubious look but nodded as the tigress fell in step with him.

"I'll meet you after school, love," Carl called out at his daughter who shrank in on herself as everyone else looked at her.

"Feh, having a father of all things fight your battles for you," The Tigress grumbled.

"You seem to have a lot of opinions about, hmmm, femininity I am guessing?" Carl responded.

"Oh, you are going to tell me I am doing it wrong too?" The Tiger girl glared at him, "That I should be a dick like human women are?"

There was a surprising amount of vitriol in her voice.

"You haven't had good experiences," Carl observed, "So you are going out of your way to be, what, feminine?"

"You are damned right!" The tigress replied, "It's the strong who gets the boys. It should be the strong who gets the boys!"

"...and yet the boys all crowd around weak girls like that fucking lamia or Amber." The teenager sullenly said.

"Is that how it is with Tiger people?" Carl asked. To be honest, as fascinating as the culture of the monsters was, it wasn't a topic he had ever paid much attention to.

But the Tigress was nodding her head, "Boys only have eyes for the girls who have bodies strong enough to bare children and then protect them afterward."

"Of course, you humans have so many fucking boys around that I am not surprised that your women are so weak," The girl groused, "it's just...I am trying so hard and get called a boy for it!"

"I wish Mother had never moved us here." the Tigress looked down at her feet.

Ah, so she wasn't trying to bully his daughter. She was just trying to connect with her. In probably the worst way possible. Carl would never have thought he would ever witness androgen poisoning, but here they were.

"What's your name?" He asked the young girl.

"Tyra," She mumbled out.

From head to toe she was covered by golden brown fur, her stripes visible wherever she didn't have her school dress on. Out of all the monsters he had met today, Tyra was easily the least human-looking, but her nose was cute and her eyes were big and honey-gold.

She also had a huge rack and big wide hips, but he was doing his darndest not to notice. Some features were just universal, it seemed.

"Well, my name is Carl little girl," the man introduced himself and smiled when Tyra glared at the way he was addressing her.

"I am a big grown woman!" She growled as she tried to look threatening. A reflexive response if Carl had ever seen one.

It made him reach out and pet her head.

"What are you doing!" The Tigress fought with his hand, but not too hard. She was being deceptively careful with him.

"You looked adorable," Carl said. Just like his daughter.

This made the tigress stop as, well, her nose flushed and she looked away. Not used to flattery then.

Although to be honest, he probably shouldn't be touching any of the students at school. Someone might see him and report him or something.

So he withdrew his hand.

"I know the norms of human society seem weird to you," Carl informed her as they walked, "And, to be fair, they are ass backward sometimes."

That drew a chuckle from her.

"But what you have to understand is that all societies are shaped by different things," Carl said, "In your case, a lack of boys."

"All monsters have a lack of boys," Tyra replied, if only to contradict him it seemed.

Even though it just made Tigers look demented in comparison.

"Right, but humans don't," Carl replied, "And that means girls don't need to fight each other to get a boy."

"It means YOU don't have to fight to get a boy," Carl replied as Tyra flinched, "Do you see? By applying tiger standards to other girls, you are in fact doing yourself a disservice, don't you think?"

They had stopped by this point, as they were about to leave the school.

The tigress seemed to be mulling it over before she turned to Carl.

"Do...you really mean what you said about me being adorable?" She asked, her heart in her mouth.

Well, this wasn't what he was getting at.

Carl frowned; how to break things gently for her?

"You are," Carl first confirmed, allowing the tigress a few seconds of basking before crushing it, "But not in that way."

But instead of being put out, the girls just looked confused.

"I am taken," Carl explained, showing Tyra his wedding ring, "And I have a daughter as you can see."

This only seemed to confuse her more...before the tiger seemed to have an epiphany.

"So that's how it is," She muttered to herself. Carl wasn't sure they were in the same wavelength, but before he could ask, the bell ending recess rang.

"Well, I guess we'll talk later," Carl observed as all the students started heading to their classes.

"You bet we will," The Tigress smiled at him and then started going on her way, leaving Carl with the deep suspicion that she had not understood what he was trying to say.

"Damned teenagers," Carl sighed as he started heading for the front office.

Today had turned into a deeply weird day.

12