Nailing the Tracks Pt. 22

Story Info
While DJ's away, Kesha and Rebecca Black will play.
8k words
5
2.5k
2
0

Part 22 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the record labels, trademarks, musicians etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Kesha, Rebecca Black

Nailing The Tracks -- Part 22

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

In Jason Baker's executive office.

"What? No, no no... My man DJ will be totally cool with it!" Jason Baker claimed, speaking down the phone line to a familiar, Latino contact in the gossip mag side of journalism. "We needed a house sitter or whatever for his 'crib' as the kids call it... No? Why would I have needed to mention who was doing it? He'll be fine! I don't think I even told him anyway..." He dismissively said, clad in an expensive suit and tie set. "Besides, I sign the checks, right? End of the day what I says goes and he'll either be cool with it, or learn to love it!" He was about to continue bragging when a loud, firm knock on he door grabbed his attention. "Hold up, gotta get down to business. I'll call you up later. And remember, be out of that place by midnight! He'll be back home today." He said, ending the call and swinging his feet off from the desk. "...It was midnight and not midday, wasn't it? Ah whatever, flights always get delayed." He said dismissively as he called out. "Come in!"

Baker had on his best, well practised and often already faked smile before he knew the conversation as the door opened. Walking in a familiar sight and a former artist client of the producer he manages in the singer Kesha. The gorgeous, freckle-faced beauty with long dark hair coming in in a nicely fitting short skirt and sleeveless top with a leather jacket.

"Well well... I don't remember having you on my schedule for today, Miss Sebert..." Jason started to say as he watched her storm forward.

"Like how suddenly Dylan was shipped off to the UK after the bullshit he pulled at my party??" Kesha snapped, slamming hands on the desk as she stood in front of him

"It's called business, honey! My man DJ is in high demand!" Baker claimed, still smiling. "And he can't just cater to the needs of a pissed off ex girlfriend of his just because she's missing him."

"We weren't even dating." She corrected him, standing back up and putting hands on her hips. "But that son of a bitch ruined my album launch party! I mean, he went and fucked some other singer when the party was supposed to be all about me! And now he's not even responding to texts, DMs or anything!"

"Hey, international calls ain't cheap unless you're using one of those WiFi app messaging things." He unhelpfully shrugged. "Ah! I get it, doll... You're fucking pissed because instead of fucking you, he was fucking some other side chick or whatever, right?" Jason reasoned with a chuckle. "That's the youth of today for you. Going for any pussy going rather than the solid going pussy, right?"

"You've got a way with words, Baker..." Kesha didn't sound impressed.

"Ah, but I'm right, right?" He said, standing up. "You're just mad at Dylan because you thought he was just fucking you and it turned out any hole was a goal for my young player of a DJ. Right?"

"It's... Not like that." Her pausing making it clear he hitting the nail on the head here. "Just after all the shit I've been through? I expected some fucking loyalty. Not to be fucked behind my back. At my own fucking launch party." She stated with a bitter tone.

"Loyalty? In this business? Babe, you know better than that." Jason said, moving around his desk to approach her. "Now Miss Sebert... Kesha, if I may? Sounds like to me you want to do one of two things. Either you wanna just slap him across his face for I'm guessing that night and avoiding your calls. Maybe all of it."

"Go on..." Kesha said, measuring him with a glance over.

"Or... You want to get even with him, by fucking him behind his back so to speak." Jason said with a more wicked smile and a clearly blatant look over her lovely body.

"Maybe I do..." Kesha arched an eyebrow. "Why? Got someone in mind?" Her tone changed a bit as she turned to face him.

"Heh... Just, you know, his own manager... Bet he's told you plenty of times how much of an asshole or whatever he thinks I am." Baker stayed smiling as he saw her take the bait, or perhaps she was thinking he was taking hers if this was her plan all along. Not that he cared if she was here with the plan to fuck him or not. He wasn't going to miss a shot at nailing a pissed off beauty.

"As it goes, he did..." She stepped closer, and glanced down at his crotch. "So yeah, I guess he would be fucking pissed off if I fucked his asshole of a manager." She reasoned. Pausing, before she slipped off her jacket and toss it over the back of the chair.

"Atta girl..." He started to loosen his belt, watching the pop star move down to her knees. "Show that little punk what he's missing." He said, playing up to what she wanted to hear as he watched her help all too eagerly yank down his pants.

"Well, shit!!" Even as mad as she was, even her eyes widened in surprise seeing the fat, long cock that Baker was packing. "Big ego, bigger dick huh?" She smirked, seeing that this worked even better for her sudden plan of payback as she grasped his rod. Starting to pump it and get him hard as he stared down with that even wider, egomaniac smile seeing the younger woman jerking him off. "But make this clear, Baker. I'm just doing this to show that jerk what the fuck he's missing." She reminded him as she lifted her hands away in order to spit onto both of them before moving them back for double handed pumps to make him groan lowly. Although as she stroked even she couldn't help but keep glancing at the big cock she was getting to use, even if she hasn't figured out she's being played far more than she is using him.

"Heh, in that case?" He leaned back to his desk. Snatching up his phone. "Let me take a memory of this... Otherwise DJ will just think I'm playing... Or fronting... Or lying, what ever the term is." Jason claimed as he started to record the video and aimed it down.

"I... I don't..." She hesitated, briefly thinking that maybe it's not such a wise idea to be filmed fucking before gripping his dick. "Fuck it. Yeah. Hey Dylan? See this?" She looked up at the camera with a more determined look. "This is what you're fucking missing out on, mother fucker!" Kesha snapped before she took Baker's dick into her mouth, making him groan as he recorded his prick sliding into the pop star's warm, wet mouth. Lips sealing around him as she started to lift up and down. Showing off her oral skills on such a meaty length while her hand gripped the base. Pushing up and down firmly as she groaned a bit around him. Already her hair starting to sway as she rocked her head up and down to pleasure a man she knows full well has a sour to say the least reputation especially with women.

"Mmmmm... Atta fucking girl, Kesha... Suck that fucking cock..." Baker just grinned, filming the action with the straight down shot like it was a Point of View porno shot. Seeing his dick vanish up into that talented oral hole as she moved up and down smoothly to give a feel of her juicy lips. That pretty, freckle covered face looking even hotter with her mouth stuffed full of dick as she worked him over and got her saliva applied. "Mmmmm... Nice and fucking deep... Yeah... Suck that dick, babe... Mmmmmm..." He encouraged, caring little for helping her get 'revenge' and more just to get his cock in a stunning, younger hottie as he enjoyed the warmth of her mouth and the slight flicks of her tongue around his size. Getting to see and feel for himself that the woman who released a song called 'Blow' could certainly deliver a red hot one herself as the drool started seeping out past her full lips.

"Mmmmmmphhh... MMMMMM... Hmmmmmphhh..." She was perhaps getting a little too much into this than she should as her head rocked up and down, making her use a hand to brush her long hair back to avoid being distracted. Staring up at the camera to make sure she was focused on showing a former fuck buddy what they were missing as she slurped away. The sight of her handling cock expertly and the lewd sounds of her sucks easily captured along with a nice view of her tits on display from her top. "MMMMM... HMMMMMPHHH... Mmmmmmm..." Her motion smooth and steady as she took the inches in and out between her lips for a round of bobs. Lifting up just to spit down on that shaft and use her hands to smear the saliva all over his coated inches. "Yeah, fucking see this Dylan? This should be me, sucking your dick! Bastard!!" She snapped, before diving back down with a groan to fill her mouth up once again with a nasty gag as she plunged downward even deeper than before.

"MMMMM... Yeah, fuck... Fucking choke on that dick, babe... MMMMM..." He just grinned as he watched her go to town on his prick. Deeply slurping, taking him into her throat at the expense of some porn star style gagging as more saliva spilled out and down to his crotch. This time landing onto her own titties for good measure to stain her top a bit as she sucked away sinfully. Easily making him moan out as he impressed to by being able to take such a wicked blowjob despite the age difference between them. "MMMMM... Nice and deep... Like a bad fucking girl like you can do..." He said, being far more shameless about this compared to the beauty kneeling in front of him with her own intentions behind all of this. Even casually leaning back against his office desk as he stared down and watched the long time pop star slurping up and down on his shaft like she's more skilled with her mouth at this act than she is singing chart topping hits.

"MMMMMPHHHH! GAHHHHHH... HHHHHRRRLLLKK..." The dirty talk got a brief glare from her, before she went back to letting out muffled moans and raspy gagging as she throated his prick over and over. Sending her nose bumping into him as she pushed down deep and pressed that gorgeous, freckled face into his crotch. "GAHHHHHH... HHHHRRRKKK... MMMMM... GAHHHHHH HHHHHHLLLKKK..." The saliva seeping out whenever she choked but not even missing a beat as she kept her head going up and down onto him. Unfazed by the sex act being recorded but also getting turned on by dishing out some head as the hard nipples poking through her top indicated. Making more than the most with a man with an attitude she despises, but is packing such an undefinable fat and long dick that she can't help but want to enjoy and gag away on.

"MMMMM... Say, Kesha? As good as... MMMMM! Getting blown by you is?" Jason eventually said as she kept sucking and gagging over his cock. "It'd really teach my boy DJ a lesson... MMMMM... If I got to give that naughty fucking pussy of yours a good time like I bet you let Dylan do." He suggested, being far from subtle with it either as his smile showed.

Lifting away, she narrowed her eyes a bit like she was conflicted to just offer her body up to him, but the desire for revenge (and she kept telling herself that was all she desired) clouding her. "Fuck that!" She stood up, grabbing her jacket. "You want to get the good stuff like he did? Then you're tapping my fine fucking ass." She said, pulling out a bottle of sex lube. Further proving that she maybe really did come here looking to fuck, even if it wasn't him.

"My kind of fucking woman!" Baker said with a snigger as he watched her move over to his desk. Lifting a knee up to stick her ass back as she reached back. Lubing herself up with quick (and clearly experienced) finger pumps into her own tight asshole, making herself groan from the swift round of finger banging. "Yeah, really my kind of girl..." He said, seeing how she just needed to hike her skirt up since she wasn't even wearing any panties.

"Shut up!" She snapped at his attitude, leaving the bottle on the desk for him to take as she finished off readying herself. "I can fucking see that everything Dylan said about you was fucking true."

"Heh... Not the bit about me fucking like I'm a porn star, right?" He mocked back, putting the phone down briefly as he stroked some lube over himself. Then moving behind her as she spread her rounded, nicely thick cheeks apart. "So let's get back to business... Giving a hot little slut like you the good time she needs!" He added as he pushed his cock in, cutting off her response as he made her groan out. Spreading her snug to say the least back passage apart as he invaded her, and made things worse (or hotter) by grabbing his phone again to resume filming this sex tape. "Mmmmmm... For a little smart ass, you've got a nice fucking tight ass too... I can see why... MMMMM... Dylan was tapping this for so long..." He rather mocked as he started to groan. Sliding in and out of her backside as he got used to the feeling and making her moan out in the process as he used her.

"MMMMM... Guess you're more used to... AHHHHH... Fucking loose, cheap whores huh?" She groaned, glaring back at him she didn't appreciate the verbal jabs, even if they were accompanied by the pleasure only a big fat dick between her juicy cheeks could deliver. Finding her body moving in reflex as her hips shifted back as he pumped forward to help work those thick inches into her rump. "MMMMM... And I ain't no... AHHHHH FUCK!! No fucking slut either!" She snapped before she moaned. Her tits pressing into the desk she's bent over on and starting to rub against the surface as she took his big cock from behind. Spreading and stretching her back passage that was nicely tight despite the fact that, from her own admission, she's used to taking a certain big black cock in her backdoor in the past.

"MMMMM... Bullshit, babe! You're... MMMM!! One Hell of a damn fine little slut..." Baker wasn't buying her excuses as he pumping into her backside. Using his free hand to give her butt a firm spank, making her gasp and glare back as he pistoned into her asshole with a stiffer, steady pace to make them both moan out. Although his cries were far more shameless and seedy than her conflicted ones. "AHHHHH... Rolling into my office with no damn panties on? MMMMM... Packing a bottle of fucking lube in your pocket? MMMMM... You came to fuck, not to talk... So don't try and act like you aren't a dirty, naughty... MMMM... Nasty fucking little slut, babe..." He noted as he pumped away. Further proving his statements about her having truth to them as he was filming the whole thing with his camera. Pointed down at her shapely backside as he thrust his long, fat dick in and out of her to make her cheeks jiggle as he pushed deeper into her.

"AHHHHH!! Screw you!! MMMMM!! Fucking asshole! Bastard!! OOOOOOOOH..." She groaned between insults as much as she hated the man fucking her, she couldn't deny how good and skilled the older man was as he plunged his dick in and out of her tightest of holes over and over. Making her rump start to slap back into his waist as he filled her up and kept them both groaning out. "UHHHHH... You ain't shit... MMMMM!! Dylan fucked better than this! MMMMMM! And he kept his mouth fucking shut!!" She snapped, even forgetting why she was offering up her ass in the first place as she lost her focus and desire for revenge. More caught up in glaring at the man she was being banged by as the hatred for him but the love of that meaty dick filling up her back passage overwhelmed her. Leaving her pussy slowly dripping juices down onto his desk as he fucked her ass from the back.

"MMMMMM... Bet he did! MMMMM... Getting to tap some easy ass like this any night? Damn right a guy stays quiet..." He taunted, not fazed by her insults and even spanking her ass once again to make her ripple even more than she's already doing from backing up to meet his pumps whenever he thrusts in. Moaning as he started sweating a little from the unexpected and already steamy sexual encounter in his own office. Even if it's far from the first time he's fucked a female singer here, just without there being a recording deal hanging in the balance. "AHHHHH... Until I guess... MMMMMM... He goes and finds some new ass to shove his dick into, right? MMMMM... Maybe even a fucking upgrade I guess!" He dared to keep mocking the woman he was stuffing his shaft into. Keeping her booty clapping into his toned, older frame as he groaned out. Loving how snug her ass was as he pumped away and kept grinning. Multitasking as he not only delivered slaps to her butt every other thrust or so, he was keeping his phone steady to film her getting down and dirty with his cock impaling her rear.

"FUCK YOU!! MMMMM!! AHHHHH FUCK!! F-FUCKING DICK HEAD ASSHOLE!! MMMMM!!" Kesha had a fist slamming into the desk in frustration as she loved how her ass was getting handled and fucked nice and deep, but hated that it was such a sexist pig of a man giving it to her. Her insults not just weakened by her own moaning out, but that her free hand was down under her body. Trying to distract herself from his hurtful, if not with an element of truth to them, words by rubbing away at her own wet pussy. Coating her digits in fluids as she groaned out and glared through strands of her long dark hair. Stuck to her face as the sweat covering her body now made her clothes cling to that curvy frame.

Baker just grinned like he'd won the lottery twice over. Keeping his cock pumping in and out of her rear even as he felt himself start to throb inside that still snug back passage of hers. Watching through his camera at her cheeks jiggling away as they slapped again and again back into his body. Making his cock vanish into her asshole before a few inches reappeared as he pulled back before he slammed in to meet her booty shifting backward so he went balls deep into her. Being no stranger to tapping hot, younger asses of musically gifted beauties before and showing his skills to be able to last this long against a woman so famously sexually charged as songs like 'Blow' and 'Take It Off' proved.

"FUCK! DAMN IT... FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Kesha grunted as she closed her eyes. The hate fuck (at least from her perspective) taking its toll as she made herself orgasm over her own fingers. Moaning out as a fresh wave of juices hit over her fingers as they rubbed furiously all over those dripping lower lips of hers. A peak fuelled on by the feeling of having a fat, long dick stuffing into her ass from behind even if she refused to admit it right now. A brief flicker of a smile on her lips from the pleasure before she groaned out and went back to glaring back over her shoulder as the older man behind her ploughed into her fleshy rump for another round.

"MMMMMM... Time to finish this little video off, porn star style..." Baker grinned as he pulled out with a grunt. Only needing to stroke his cock off a few times before he started to shoot his load across Kesha's gorgeous, juicy ass. Making her hiss as the hot ropes were sent splashing over her full cheeks for him to record. A more than ample amount that dripped down the sides, front, and down into the crack. Filing the sinful sight as his other hand stroked out the last drops. Humiliating her one last time by smearing the final drips from the tip onto her booty before zooming in like it was his own personal work of art.

"So, satisfied now, slut?" Jason smirked as he stood back and stopped the video, making sure to save it. "Bet you really taught my boy DJ a lesson, huh?" He taunted, revelling in how her plan for revenge has massively backfired.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers