Nailing the Tracks Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you!" Kesha snapped, grabbing the nearest handful of report papers off his desk and using them to clean off his cum from her ass. "You and him are both the same! Fucking asshole, pieces of shit!" She ranted as she slammed the stained papers onto his desk.

"Nah, slut... You're just a dumb little girl who got played..." Baker said, amused by her furious state. "Dylan used you the same way I did. To have a good time, tapping some fine ass. Only difference was I've been honest about it. A dumb whore like you who thought she and him were more than fuck buddies is the only issue here."

Having heard enough, Kesha quite rightly delivered a hard slap to the face of Baker to send him staggering back. "Fuck. You." She hissed, pulling her skirt back down and grabbing her jacket as she stormed out of his office. "And fuck him too!!" She called out before slamming the door shit behind her.

Baker rubbed his jaw for a moment as he stood back up straight. Reaching for the office phone on his desk, about to call his lawyers for assault. But paused, glancing at his phone. A sly smile as he instead dialled for an office assistant. "Hey. Get me an ice pack, stat." He said, before putting the phone down after getting the confirmation. "Heh... You'll be back soon enough, slut." He said, holding his phone. Knowing that now he had some very potentially incriminating, but profitable, footage now on it. And his plan wasn't anything to do with making money either.

* * *

Earlier on, across the city, at Dylan Jay's apartment.

"Hey man, I'm just checkin' in you know. Makin' sure my man Dylan is gonna be OK with me havin' been hangin' out around in his crib, you know?" Rodriquez Valez, the less than by the book or morally steady photographer and journalist said. Sitting back on the couch in Jay's apartment, knowing full well he's been on the verge of stalking him to get seedy scoops and stories to sell to websites. "You, uh, did say who I was, right? That I'm doin' this? Awwww man, you're killin' me, homes! You know me and him are kinda on icy terms right now!" The Latino hunk said, scratching the back of his head as he was clad in jeans and a loose shirt. "Man, if you say so... I just don't want no drama with him, you know. Findin' out about the drama he's in? That's cool... A'aight man, I'mma split in like an hour or so then. The cleaner you hired the other day did most the work anyway."

Valez put the phone away. Reaching over towards a laptop as he pulled out a notebook that's been filled up with lots of failed pass code attempts. "A'aight... Let's try and crack you open one more time..." He said, looking to try and hack into Jay's personal information again. However, the doorbell ringing making him toss the book across the room and nearly doing the same with the laptop. Scrambling to his feet, hiding the evidence of his meddling before he went over to the door. Thinking the times were wrong and Jay is back already as he rushed to the door to open it. "Hey man, listen this ain't what it is! I'm..." He was already saying his excuses before he locked onto the person on the other side. "...Oh."

"Uh, are you a friend of Dylan's?" Rebecca Black, the social media influencer and Internet-famous singer, for reasons good and bad, stood at the door. Clad in a nicely fitting casual look of jeans and a white, shoulder top that hugged to her very impressively sized and rounded chest, with a bag. "Is he in? I saw him post that he was heading home today."

"Oh, ah, naw... He ain't back yet, mami..." A more relieved Rodriquez said, stepping aside. "But like, come on in. I think he ain't gonna be back in for a while. Flights and that." He lied.

"I knew I should have called ahead. Not that if he's still airborne it would have changed anything I guess." Rebecca said, walking in and looking around. "So, you're just I guess his room mate or...?" She asked, looking at him as he closed the door.

"Yeah, we homies. Name's Rodriquez Valez. I'm like a freelance photographer, journalist you know." He introduced.

"Hmmmm... That does sound familiar..." Black glanced him over like that name does ring a bell like Jay mentioned him before. "But I don't recall him mentioning any room mate or anything."

"Just doin' my boy a favour, lookin' after his crib until he gets back. You know the deal." Rodriquez smiled as he told his cover story. "But what's your deal here, mami? Lookin' to try and score with homeboy Dylan?" He said rather bluntly, but knows Jay's reputation with women.

"Woah, hey now! That's a little forward there, Mister Valez!" Black laughed as she put her hands on her nicely shapely hips.

"Hey, we both know what Dylan's like... He ain't exactly the kind of guy who stays one place for too long, you feel me." Valez stated, certainly playing the act well that he knows Jay like the back of his hand. Even if it's only from researched, and often questionably so, information.

"Well, that is true..." Rebecca admitted, looking him over. "So, since you're his buddy and know him well... What's the scoop? Is Jay still living the free life? Or has he hunkered down with some lucky British girl since he's been across the pond?"

"Hey now, I can't just spill my boy's secrets like that. Us bros gotta live by the code, you know?" Rodriquez bluffed, not really knowing fully what Jay got up to in the UK.

"Oh, that so?" Black smiled as she put down her bag. "Well, if you're anything like Dylan? Then I think I know a nice way to get you to tell me what I want to know... Since me and him ain't dating and I'm not exactly looking for that either." She said as she stepped towards the handsome Latino man.

"Eh, that so huh mami?" He smiled, seeing her come close. "Usually I'm the one who has to make offers to get scoops, so this is a real nice change." He said, picking up easily what she meant.

"Well, a woman like me has her ways." She smiled as she shamelessly lowered herself down to her knees in front of a man she's only just met. Reaching up, undoing his jeans as she lowered them and his boxers down. That grin getting a little wider when she locked onto the lengthy, fat Latino cock he was packing as she took a hold of him. "And you've got a nice big fucking dick like Dylan does too! No wonder you're friends..." She said, falling for his act as she pumped his cock to make him groan and get him hard. "You and him ever go out and chase after babes to take back here?"

"Mmmmm... I ain't gonna do my boy dirty like that." He avoided the question as he groaned from her skilled strokes. Soon letting out a sigh of delight when she guided his shaft into her oral hole. Wrapping her full, plump lips around his fat member as she sunk down onto him. Moaning herself as she got used to the side before sliding back up and starting to repeat the motion. Sucking on his meaty pole while using her hand to stroke off the bottom portion of him for a nice little double team. Staring up with a hint of lust for the hunk she barely knows, but is all too willing to take in and out of her mouth to show off some oral skills far superior to the musical travesty that was 'Friday' she sung on.

"Hmmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm..." She groaned around him, taking his cock in nicely deep to already make her long dark hair sway as she had to use the free hand to brush it back over her shoulders. Staring up as she slurped with her posture allowing a nice view down at her large chest for good measure as she bobbed away. Getting his thickness nice and slick with her spit as the beauty of Mexican decent showed just how to handle some meaty Latino dick. Taking him nice and deep into her soothing, damp oral hole as her hand now more just held his rod rather than stroking. Keeping him nice and straight for her to slide her full lips back and forth as she moaned herself. Loving taking some nice big cock into her mouth even if it wasn't exactly the stud she'd planned on blowing today.

"MMMMMM... Oh shit, Mami... Yeah... MMMMM... That's some good shit right there... MMMMM..." Rodriquez just moaned, staring down and watching that beautiful face of the content creator and influencer sliding so smoothly and swiftly along his shaft. Like she was far more suited for using her mouth to take dick than any sort of singing related activity. Her saliva starting to drip down her chin from the repeated back and forth sucks as she left his member coated down to the base at the expense of her fingers being a little sticky as they finally unwrapped from his base. "Yeah, like that Mami... MMMMM... Show me that good fucking shit... MMMMM... Like my man DJ been braggin' about for weeks..." He added, keeping up the sham act that he was really good friends with the man he's getting blown in the apartment of. Having such a low moral ground that he's happy to spin some lies in order to get a red hot blowjob from an Internet famous celebrity.

"MMMMMMPHHH... GAHHHHHH... MMMMMPHHHH..." Despite her experience with interracial sex with Jay's black dick previously, this meaty Latino dick was still a little too much for even her wonderful feeling mouth to fully handle. Choking sexily when her face pushed down and her chin met his balls before she drew back up. Not being defeated just yet as she repeated the motion, sending her lips back down even as they couldn't stay pressed around his meat when she gagged. "HHHHLLLKKK... GAHHHHHH!! MMMMMPHHH..." Her gagging just making him moan out as the saliva spilled down over his crotch as she rocked her head up and down. Yet not even getting watering eyes as she fought through and kept sucking him off. Perhaps thinking she was proving herself by being able to take so much of the dick of the best friend of the man she was actually lusting over. Clueless to the fact that the man she's sucking off isn't even a friend of Jay's so she perhaps might not me moaning around this stud's dick as much if she knew the truth.

"MMMMMM... Damn, Mami..." Rodriquez smiled, watching her lift her head up and off from his rod. "Now I fuckin' see why DJ was braggin' about gettin' a piece of you all this time." He lied, telling her what she wanted to hear as he took advantage of the fact she'd come here clearly for a booty call, but just not planning on doing so with him.

"Really? He said so?" Rebecca smiled, buying the lies all too easily. "Did he say anything else about me?" She asked as she stood up just so she could undo her own jeans.

"Yeah... Somethin' about you havin' a real fine booty that don't quit." Valez claimed, as he tilted his head to the side and watched her expose that indeed nicely rounded and meaty to match backside of hers.

"Well, if you're anything like Dylan?" Black stepped out from her jeans. "You'll know how to tap some ass as well, right?" She winked, grabbing her back as she, showing again her full intentions for coming here today, produced a healthy sized bottle of sex aid lubricant.

Valez just grinned, following her into the living area of Jay's apartment. Taking a moment to pause as she poured out some lube onto her fingers. Showing her familiarity with anal sex as she eased her fingers into her own backdoor and gave herself a round of smooth pumps, working the fluid in nicely deep into her rear. He also used the break to apply a bit of the liquid to his own fat dick to ready himself before he sat down on the nicely lavish couch in the room. Watching with a smile as Black mounted him but faced away, lowing that nicely rounded ass down as he lined his shaft up with that prepared asshole. Allowing them both to groan out as she eased down and felt that big dick spreading her anal tunnel open as she sunk down a few inches before leaning her arms back to rest on the back of the couch while the hunk underneath her took a firm hold of her slim waist.

"MMMMM... OH FUCK... MMMMMM..." She moaned as she stared to raise and lower her body onto his cock. Feeling that lengthy dick sliding in and out of her tight asshole as she showed already what quite a Size Queen was to be able to handle big black dicks in the past to now taking a nice fat Latino dick into her American ass from underneath. "OH FUCK! MMMMM... FUCK!! Fuck, that's fucking good... MMMMM!!" She gasped out as she got into the riding motion. Her long dark hair starting to bounce in time with her as her tits jiggled in the top she still wore. The social media influencer putting on a showing more suited for a porn site than a video sharing one for content creators as she's known for. Her motion nicely smooth as she shifted up and down, working gradually more of that vast size of the man she's on top of up into her tight booty.

"MMMMM SHIT... Yeah, ride it mami! MMMMM... You like that? MMMMM... Like ridin' that big cock, Mami? MMMMM..." He groaned out in his thick accent as he let her control the pace. Loving the super tight feeling all around his rod as the woman he's only just met bounces away on his dick. Enjoying the fruits of being in the right place, right time but just the wrong guy that she'd planned on having stuffed up her ass today. No complaints from him as he groaned and stayed seated. Holding her in place so she could keep on lifting up and dropping down to handle his meaty length and make them both moan. "MMMMM... Yeah, feels real fuckin' good! MMMMM... Nice and fucking tight! MMMMM... Takin' all my fuckin' dick..." He groaned out, starting to sweat himself as he took her top notch, red hot ride that made her cheeks jiggle whenever she pushed down or lifted upward on his prick.

"MMMMM FUCK! OOOOOOOH YESSSSSS... MMMMMM... So fucking big! MMMMMM..." The California born stunner groaned out as she moved like a sinful elevator on that thick dick stuffed up into her backside. Dropping down now so far that she was making her booty slap down into his crotch and waist to take him all the way in. Caring little for the fact her tits were almost spilling out of her top from the constant bouncing she was doing, let alone that she was fucking in the apartment of the man she actually came here to bang when he wasn't even around yet. Making the most though of having a big, fat Latino dick to slide in and out of her desirably, nicely rounded ass. "MMMMM FUCK... OH SHIT... OH FUCK!! MMMMMM..." She moaned again and again as sweat was leaving a sexy shine over the exposed skin of her nearly naked body. Putting that frame to excellent use to keep riding away on the cock underneath her. Not looking like this is just a newfound fuck buddy she's bouncing her thick butt onto with how smoothly and expertly she's shifting herself up and down onto him.

Neither of them keeping an eye on the clock as the midday mark approaches and the Internet famous celebrity puts on that shameless, XXX-rated performance engaging in some interracial fun. Shifting her mixed race body swiftly and forcefully up and down that big Latino dick she's taking to the hilt up into her sexy rump. Making her cheeks loudly clap when they connect into his toned frame before she raises upward to the midway point and drives back down to make them both loudly moan out. Her moans though enhanced by the face she's got one hand now working over her twat. Some quick rubbing across herself helping to race towards a sexual high as she kept pumping over that big cock with her still snug asshole.

"MMMMM... So fuckin' good, mami! MMMMMM... Fuckin' amazin' ass... MMMMM SHIT!!" Picking up on her needs approaching, Valez finally did some of the work in this position. Thrusting upward, sending his member up stiffly into that already filled up back passage of hers so his balls now smacked off her tanned skin. Helping make not just the pleasure for them both that little bit more intense but the clap of her booty hitting his body how sharper. "MMMMM SHIT... Yeah, you like that? MMMMM... Givin' it to ya real fuckin' good, senorita! MMMMM..." Grunting as the sweat rolled off of him as the shameless fuck continued. Allowing her to move her other hand off from the couch and bounce just with leg strength on that manhood. Her palm now groping away at her tit, ensuring it fell out from her top as she groaned from the self fondling. Rolling a nipple around in her fingers as she stimulated her ass, snatch and breast all at the same time.

The pleasure building from the thrusts, Black's legs gave way a bit as she leaned back and rested her top-covered back against his similarly clothed chest. More jolting on his cock that the bouncing she'd been doing but getting the sinful delights from his dick none the less as he kept his shaft working like a piston. Allowing her to concentrate on rubbing away at her soaking pussy and squeezing her own tit. Her ass still clapping as his grip on her waist let me more pull her up and down as he pumped her. Bringing her right down sharply as he delivered a fresh thrust up, filling that rounded ass up to ensure he grunted out from tapping some hot ass.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK MMMMMMMM!!" Her dark haired head tilted back as she let out a long, loud moan. Rebecca cumming nice and hard over her own hand while that big dick pumped away up into her booty. Leaving her gasping out as her already slick digits got another coating as she rubbed away to see out the orgasm. A lick of her lips as she managed to grind down into his pumps as her back passage clamping made him grunt and his dick start to throb. Able to just hold out enough though to help fuck her rump through her sexual high until she fell back against him with a satisfied sigh and a grin to match.

"AWWWWW FUCK..." Rodriquez groaned, pulling out of her well fucked ass as he caught his breath. "Not gonna last much longer, mami..." He stated the obvious as he wiped sweat from his forehead.

"Mmmmm... I think you deserve a finish, I guess..." Rebecca teased with a smile, as she managed, a little shakily, to move off from the couch, down to her knees in front of him.

Not even wanting to waste time removing the only bit of clothing she partially still had on, the infamous singer of 'Friday' just hauled her top down to expose both her large, gorgeously rounded tits. Leaning forward and cupping them in order to sandwich that long fat cock between them to make him moan. More to come as she started to work her mounds up and down his prick with the same smooth, steady pace she'd shown already when she'd been sucking his dick or riding his cock. Now pleasuring her with her body as she kept her tits wrapped firmly against and around his member so that sweat-covered flesh could move all the way up and down his rod at that clearly well practised rhythm.

"Mmmmm yeah... Bet that feels good, huh stud? Mmmmm..." She groaned out the dirty talk as the American, mixed background beauty worked her breasts up and down that fat Latino cock. Causing a different kind of clapping sound now to ring out around the apartment that neither of them actually live in when the underside of her breasts slap down into his crotch. "Mmmmm fuck... Feels real fucking good... Having a nice big fucking dick... Fucking my tits..." She purred, still turned on even after cumming herself after a round of anal sex. Rubbing her mounds around his shaft for a sexy jiggle as she pumped away. Sliding him in and out of the nicely deep cleavage she was creating so the fat head of his member popped out from between her boobs when she brought them down. Only to make his prick vanish when she raised them up to repeat the motion.

"MMMMM FUCK... Feels fuckin' good, mami! MMMMM!!" He just sat back as he grinned, watching the stunning content creator and influencer working over his pulsing dick with her sizeable rack to make him moan. Revelling in having tricked her to thinking he was the best friend of the man she'd came here to actually fuck. Ending up sucking, riding and then tit wanking him instead thanks to his lies. "MMMMM... Got a real big fuckin' load... UHHHHH... Ready for ya, mami! MMMMM!" He groaned as he let her slide those tits up and down over and over along his pole. Feeling just as good between her breasts than he'd felt balls deep in her mouth or ass. His hips bucking in reflex from her boobs pressing and moving against him but she was doing the hard work now as she'd really done for the most part over the course of this shameless, no strings attached session.