Nailing the Tracks Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A suitable reward then arriving as he grunted deeply. Sending the first hot shot of spunk flying out and making her gasp when it caught across her gorgeous face over her cheek, and the second just managing to catch over her pouty lips and chin. The rest falling back down across her rack and onto her hands as she milked his dick dry with her tits. Leaving them glazed with that generous coating of his load to stand out against her skin tone. Seed over and across the tops of her breasts and dripping back down between them to leave his cock messy with his own spunk. No complaints as he grinned and watched her lean back after his cock went lip. Putting on a naughty show as she used her hands to first smear his jizz over her tits. Then bringing a finger up, scooping some of it off her cheek and lips so she could pop it into her mouth. Slurping it clean and swallowing with an approving groan.

"Mmmmm... That was fucking good..." Rebecca said with a smile. "I knew I was gonna come here for a good time... I just expected it more with... Dylan!!" Her eyes widened as her toned changed.

"Yeah, my man is one good homie, you know..." Rodriquez chuckled. Not catching on to her sudden change of look. "Me and him, we... Huh?" He clocked on, looking to the side where she was.

"...The fuck?!?" Dylan Jay himself, carrying his travel luggage, stared at the scene at his own apartment and the two who should not be here.

"H-Hey, homes!!" Valez scrambled up. Snatching his notebook off the table to cover his modesty as he backed away. "It ain't what it looks like!"

"Looks fuckin' like you stuffin' your damn D into a girl in my fuckin' place!" Jay said, glaring as he followed after the man who has been stalking him almost to get dirty to sell as stories.

"N-Nah! It just happened, she was all over me, man!" He lied, almost falling over himself as he tried to put his jeans back on.

"I'mma be all over yo, stompin' your damn face into the dirt ya damn snitch!" He said, looking ready to get a piece of him but as he tried to lunge, Rodriquez cowardly bolted out the door, still half naked as he tired to yank up his pants while clutching his notes.

"Fuckin' creepy ass paparazzi..." Jay just slammed the door shut with a sigh. "My fuckin' agent got a lot to answer for." He said. Turning around, he then saw the now blushing Rebecca Black peering over the top of his catch. "Shit, girl... He fuckin' played you?"

"Guess you and him aren't the, uh, friends he claimed?" She figured out, sounding more shamed but with a bitterness at being tricked.

"Nah, we ain't. He's more like a bad damn smell I can't wash out." Dylan said.

"Ummmmm... S-Say, speaking of smell... Can I uh, borrow a use of your shower before I go? Since, you know..." Black asked with a sheepish smile.

"Man, I ain't even set foot in the damn door a minute and I got people wantin' shit from me?" Dylan shook his head. "...Say, how come you is here in my crib anyway?" He finally asked.

"I was, uh... You know... Hoping for a hook up." She admitted.

"...Damn, for real?" He stared to smile. "Then shit... I know damn well that there's room in the shower for two people..." He cocked his head to the side, checking her out as much as her hiding allowed him to see. "How about you and me go do our bit for the planet... And save some water be showering together?" He offered with a chuckle.

"...Oh, I think we can do that." Rebecca grinned back. About to get her planned booty call after all.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for free for any future chapters or stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the feedback form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!