Nails

Story Info
The life of a woman and her loved one.
4k words
4.65
7.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vagrantx
vagrantx
104 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18

I got this image in my head the other day, of a tied woman and her lover engaged in some really cute aftercare and I just had to get it into words. This is a short one, please enjoy!

--

Now

Emily had me bound over an exercise plinth, one of those stackable pyramid things available in every high school gym across the globe. Belly down on the cushions, she'd strapped my wrists, knees and ankles to eyelets drilled into the wooden horse, my thighs bent at a steep angle pushing my butt out over the edge. A simple doggystyle tie restricting me yet leaving me vulnerable, but not uncomfortable, in the spacious basement of our home, or The Dungeon as we'd come to call it. She'd left me to my wallow on my own a while ago, and my mind was wandering. "I really hope she doesn't want to paddle me again tonight, I just need to get my brains fucked out. Thoroughly fucked. Hard." I thought to myself, and whispered a small prayer to the divine Queen who ruled my subconscious. A warm and ageless being who greeted me with strong, loving arms whenever Em' pushed me into the land of dreams with her tools, expertly milking the endorphins from my brain. Sub-space, as I'd come to know it was called by lifestylers. "Please Goddess, please let me see you tonight."

Then

I'd been working a whole slew of different part time jobs to help me get through college without crippling myself completely with debt, and that night I was at the diner taking orders and pouring coffee. It had been a pretty slow night so far, but there was some Big Band or another doing a show in town, so Bossman thought we'd have a rush in a few hours. His hopes were flushed down the drain as midnight came and went, and only a single pack of people deigned to stop by for some refreshments after a long night of jumping and screaming. They were punks. I mean like, literally punks. Ripped jeans and wallet chains and piercings and mohawks and leather jackets and they were loud and they were varied and they were surprisingly polite. There was a girl among them, with a purple spiked mohawk and a huge ring in her septum, big enough that her tongue was darting out to poke and pull at it from time to time. She had her legs up on the table and her untied Doc Marten clad feet were dangling off the side, she was amped up and she was singing and she was laughing.

And she was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen.

Now

A telltale clack, clack from behind me, the familiar sound of my lover's stilettos as she dug her heels into the cold stone floor. "Your Queen can't hear you, pet, not yet." I gasped as the silence shattered. She fired off that pet like a bullet from a gun, there was weight and depth and meaning behind it. It pierced my chest and pushed all of the right buttons. "Aah! How long have you been back, Mistress?!" She didn't answer, but the thought struck me that maybe she'd never left to begin with, she could have been standing there this whole time. Em' loved watching me, and I loved letting her watch. A pleasant tingle between my legs.Clack, clack and in my mind's eye I pictured the dancing shadows which those tight knee-high boots cast down on the tiles, as they were licked by amber light from the open flames of candles placed all around the room. Clack, clack, wsshh. She was dragging something across the floor.

Then

I finished college with, in my mind, exceptional grades, and wanted to continue my studies at university. Problem with that plan was that there wasn't a single one around for miles and miles and miles, but this was something I'd worked my ass off for years and no matter how much it hurt, I would have to drop everything else and move away and carry on. If I got accepted, that is. The letter was staring menacingly up at me from my kitchen table, "Hi there!" it seemed to say, "I'm a little piece of paper that will either elate or destroy you. Possibly both. Probably both. Don't you want to take a peek?" I really really did not want to take a peek. I had never wanted something so little in my entire life.

"Come on, baby, you need to open it. Whatever happens next, happens. We'll deal with it." Emily was standing behind me with her arms wrapped around my neck, resting her chin in the little cleft between her arm and my head. "Please baby, I can't take this tension, just open it or I'll do it for you." She kissed my earlobe and hugged me tighter. "Emily, this... Even if I do get accepted, what'll happen next? Uni's a six hour drive from here... I can't do this. I want it so bad, but I can't, my hands aren't moving." She let go of me and slumped down on a chair on the other side of the table from me.

"Then let me. Let me make that decision for you, baby. I'll open it."

Now

"What's it going to be, pet?" Her deep, melodic voice was right behind my head now, notes spilling heavily from her mouth like honey and wine and lust. "Pain, or pleasure?" My heart was racing. "Please, Mistress, please don't make me choose." I hated choosing, a fact she knew well. "Awe, is my pet having a bit of trouble making up its mind? Here, let your Mistress help you."

Clack, clack, wsshh as she swung her wide, leather clad hips into my peripheral, and a wonderful shiver shot through my spine from her acrylic nails dragging along my back, over the back of my neck, then up through my scalp. I loved her nails, but Em' always had me keep my own cut and filed.

Clack, clack, wsshh as she stepped in front of me, my field of vision filled by the black skirt hugging her shapely butt. I loved that butt. I could die a happy woman, suffocating beneath that butt. I had before.

Clack, clack, wsshh as she stepped away and made a half-spin on one reinforced metal heel. I whimpered as she allowed my eyes to wander up across her corseted waist, and I gulped when I saw her naked breasts spilling over the cupless rim, and I yelped as she dragged the strands of her cat o' nine tails whip through a closed fist. This woman made me so fucking wet.

Then

I'd been lucky enough to score a dorm room at uni, so my living situation was handled fairly cheaply. I spent my nights studying, my weekends working, and my days in class. I didn't have much space, I had absolutely zero free time, and Emily had stayed behind. Her family was there, her job was there, her life was there. But I wasn't. It had been awful, absolutely awful, to move away and then not have any time to go visit. Sure, we spoke on the phone a lot at first, but as the first year went by the calls grew fewer and further between, we'd started slipping apart, and maybe that was okay. Maybe that pain was just something that you had to go through in life. It had hurt so much, but it was bittersweet since we hadn't parted on bad terms at all, it was something that just happened and we had to accept it. Another year went by, and we hadn't spoken in months, when my doorbell rang. "Hi baby." I threw myself at her and almost struck her to the ground. No time had passed. No time had passed at all. She was there and everything else was background noise.

Now

"Pain?" Her voice harsh, as her hand released the strands of the devilish whip and wandered down over her bulging crotch, gripping the hem of her skirt and slowly pulling it up. It traveled towards her waist, the rasping sound of leather-on-nylon filling the otherwise dead silent room, as the fabrics of her skirt and stay-ups tried desperately to hold onto each other. "Or pleasure?" she whispered, letting a black rubber strapon dildo, held in place by studded leather bands around her waist, rise up out of hiding. Attached to the base of the strapon was a rubber tube, tucked into the leather bands, the tube coming to an end at a ball shaped hand pump. The things my Mistress could do with these two instruments, the pain and the pleasure... I couldn't choose. I hated choice. "Please, Mistress, may I have both?" I finally managed to mewl out. Thankfully, Em' seemed exceptionally pleased with my answer, the corners of her painted scarlet lips inching towards her eyes. "Yes you may, pet. Yes you may." She walked over to our sound system and picked a playlist, heavy bass now reverberating around us; industrial metal was selected as tonight's theme.

Then

I was recruited straight out of uni, and landed my dream job. I'd been on a lucky streak for years and it never seemed to end! Simply put, I was really loving life. Emily had a solid gig as a permanent roadie for the Big Stadium in town, and occasional sound- and light engineer when needed. She was happy with it, it didn't pay much but she got to do what she loved. Thankfully my job earned us enough to eventually get a really nice apartment for ourselves, and we could move on from being the housemates of this odd older couple we never really spoke with. Would miss the house though, that was in the back of our heads as we packed up all our stuff in a grand total of three boxes, and hauled ass over to our new place. "We're finally living together baby, just you and me!" Emily said when she was the first to giddily skip over the threshold. She did a little twirl in the tight little hallway and knocked a cute little lamp over. "Ah shit!" I couldn't take my eyes off her as she bent down to pick it up. I loved her so much.

Now

"Sixteen!" I screamed through the music. "Seventeen!" My arms were flexed, pulling me down into the cushioning. "Eighteen! I was panting, as the mass of thin leather strands raked the sensitive skin of my lower back. "Nineteen!" My body trembled as I pushed the numbers out through clenched teeth. "Twenty!!" I howled out, as the tension left me, and then went into full-body-shakes when my system was flushed by that heavenly cocktail of endorphins and adrenaline. I felt Em' drag the pads of her fingertips along my body, exploring the angry red welts rising up in criss-cross patterns. "Good girl." My face contorted as her praise nestled its way into my soul, letting me know my ordeal was finally over and I was allowed to cry freely. Heavy sobs that started deep in my belly and pushed their way up my throat, as I cried in that way which only another masochist would recognize, a cry stemming from that overwhelming blend of relief and love and lingering agony. Em' squatted down beside me and palmed the far side of my face, leaned in and slowly, so very very slowly, stuck out her tongue and licked my face, from my chin all the way up to the corner of my eye, savoring the salty wetness. "You're delicious, pet."

Then

We stayed in that apartment for years. It wasn't huge, but it was ours, and it was close to both our gigs. But we'd grown. We were both managers by now, Emily had a team of roadies working for her and I had my team of researchers. It was eerie how similar our life paths were.

"Em', I've been thinking. We're doing alright and, wouldn't you like something bigger? I feel like we're getting a bit cramped in this place." She tilted her head and looked at me. Gods, I love that little tilt. She still does it! Be still, my heart.

"Cramped? I don't really mind cramped. But, uh, what did you have in mind? A palace? I could do with a palace. I'd make a fucking awesome queen." She was right about that. She was bossy and, while regal wasn't a word I'd use to describe her then at least superior.

"No, not a palace, but... I walk by this house every day on my lunch break, it's just the cutest little thing. It's, like, ridiculously idyllic. White picket fence and everything. It's even got a basement, we could soundproof it and you could set up a studio down there! With your contacts, you could have actual bands coming to our house to record!" I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and drew an imaginary arch in the air in front of us. "Em's Basement Records. Picture it." She looked at me with those huge, painted black eyes, as though she'd never even had the thought before. It was so completely out of left field, she didn't know how to deal with it, but as I drew the arch I could feel her start to bounce on the balls of her feet.

"Baby, yes! Yes yes yes I fucking want that so bad! Oh my god! Really? Can we afford it? Is it for sale?" I kissed her. Deeply. Wrapped my hand around the back of her head and drew her in and I kissed her and it was wonderful. One of those kisses that sends color through the air and paints your emotions for the world to see. Yeah, Hallmark, fucking sue me. I broke away and simply answered "Yes." She was shaking, she was so happy! "Oh my god oh my god, thank yooouuu!" and she spun away from me laughing. I don't know if she intended to, but as she was spinning back towards me and lowered her arms, she smacked my ass, and she smacked it hard. "Oh!" That was new. "Shit, sorry, you alright baby?" I was. I really was. "Uh, yeah, I'm okay. That was... Em? Could you... do that again?" She did.

A spark neither of us knew about had been ignited.

Now

"Please Mistress, may I come!?" Emily's nails dug into the tender welts on my back, as she held onto my waist. "No you may not, pet." Her faux cock was diving deep inside me, as her hips were slamming into my cheeks. "Pleeease Mistress!?" I was getting desperate, I could feel the strapon growing inside me every time she drove it in, her hand working the pump to inflate the now massive dildo stretching my cunt wide. "I said no! Hold it the fuck in, pet!" The head of our hitachi vibrator was stuck fast against the hood of my clitoris, assaulting my hidden nub with a vengeance. It was held in place below me by an arm we'd fashioned out of the neck of an old broken desk lamp. "Can't grunt hold grunt anymore, grunt Mistress!" I felt her pressing the flat of her thumb firmly against my asshole, the nail scraping against the sensitive flesh between my two holes. She wasn't pushing in, just against it.

"If you come like some wanton slut before I say you can, I'll shove my whole fucking cock up your ass!" She pushed harder against my tight little back entrance, and started moving her thumb in heavy circles. It felt slippery, she must've been lubing me up. "Please! grunt Pleeease! grunt PLE-" She moved her thumb away- "Come, pet! Come now!" -and immediately sank a tapered plug into my ass, all the way to the flared base.

My world erupted. A massive orgasm was being ripped out of me, tendrils of pure pleasure snaking their way through my coiled body and setting my nerves on fire; I could feel them stretching out through my legs and lapping at my curled toes, I could feel them pulsing in every welt on my whipped-raw back, from tailbone to shoulder blades, then out into my arms and all the way to my cramping fingers. My back arched up, putting immense pressure on my shoulders as my wrists pulled against their restraints, and my legs quaked so heavily that the wood around the eyelets was groaning, threatening to let go of its embedded bolts.

"Come harder, pet, scream for me!" And I did, oh how I did, when Emily flipped the hitachi's setting to high. I was screaming so hard that my usually shrill voice broke and turned to a drawn out growl. My back and belly were flexing in turn now, making me flop around on top of the plinth like a fish out of water and I grunted as I desperately sucked down air. "Good girl! Give me one more orgasm, hard as you can now! Come, pet, come for me!" Emily pulled out my plug halfway, and started fucking me with it in tandem with her hips, alternately leaving me achingly empty and completely overstuffed. No more quaking, no more flopping, my entire body went completely rigid as every muscle locked up, until I felt a hand on my cheek. A second later, pain. Emily spanked me with all she had with her free hand, right palm to left cheek, on every in-stroke, and everything turned black. Lights out, good night. I went somewhere else.

Greetings, my Queen.

Then

We were in bed, our king size bed on the second floor of our house. Our house! I was laid out flat on my back and Emily was sitting up. On my face. I couldn't breathe. My legs were doubled up and tied, ankle-to-thigh, and she'd drawn a rope underneath our bed and tied the ends to my knees, pulling them wide apart. She was sitting down with all of her weight on my face and my tongue was exploring her asshole.

She leaned forward and pressed that devilish vibrator straight to my clitoris, mewling at the sight of me squirming beneath her. I tried to gasp for air, but got nothing, felt like I was going to pass out. I double-tapped her thigh and she rose up on her knees for just a second, letting me grab a quick breath, then sat back down and continued playing with my clit. I didn't know how many times I'd orgasmed by then, I was so oversensitized that every second was agony, yet still she wouldn't let up. She loved being in control. Total and complete control. I tapped her leg again and she rose up. "PLEA-"se stop!, I didn't have time to get very far in my pleading, before she sat back down, pulled my hood back to expose my little nub, turned the vibe all the way up and just watched as my pussy violently contracted through another forced orgasm. I couldn't take another second of this, I could feel my mind slipping away. I reached to slap her thigh again, but my hand didn't make it all the way before oblivion embraced me. That was the first time I caught a glimpse of my inner Goddess, my Queen, and her queendom was beautiful.

Emily rose to her knees again and my body automatically gasped a lungful of blessed, divine air.

"PLEASE! I can't take it anymore!"

"I want you to call me Mistress."

"What!?"

"When I'm in control, I don't... I don't feel like Emily... Baby, could you try calling me Mistress?"

"Okay, okay, whatever you want, Mistress! Just, please pl-"

She sat back down again, with a newfound heat inside her. Like her spanking me set me alight, that word triggered something in her. She reached between my legs and slid two digits into me, curling them towards that sensitive spot just inside my entrance, and fingered me hard. As she felt my pussy contracting, she pulled out and started flicking my clit from side to side. I was tapping both her thighs as fast as I could, but she stayed down for a few more seconds, mesmerized by the clear stream of liquid pulsing out from between my lips. "That's a good pet..." She rose up, I breathed, she sat back down, and the vibrator was back again.

That was one of the longest nights of my life, and it's one of my fondest memories, as we broke through barrier after barrier we didn't know were put up in the first place.

After

I was clawing my way back to consciousness. I couldn't have been out long, music was still playing and my body was still pulsing with indescribable sensations. Every muscle was aching, and my poor holes were screaming angrily at me, like they couldn't believe what I'd let them go through. Indignant! Is that the word? My holes were indignant! But I was content. Happy. There was a heat, an ember, deep inside my belly and I was just so fucking happy. This afterglow was the greatest feeling in the world. I opened my eyes and saw Emily sitting on the ground, one leg bent in front of her and one foot in the air as she was struggling trying to yank off her tight boot.

"Fucking... stupid boot... get OFF!" and with an audible plop the skin tight leather let go of her sweaty leg. "Aah, that's the stuff." she exclaimed with a satisfied sigh as she wriggled her toes in the air. I could watch her for hours, but she tilted her head at me when she noticed I'd opened my eyes.

"Good morning, baby!"

"Mooorning Em'!" I closed my eyes again and just beamed at her, firing off my most deadly pearly white smile. Patent pending.

vagrantx
vagrantx
104 Followers
12