Nails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get you out in a second, just let me fight this other boot for a bit."

"Take your time, I don't think I have the strength to move right now anyway." I rattled my restraints weakly against the wood. "Yeah, that's about all I can muster."

"Alright, still, just let me... get... this fucking thing... OFF!" and her other boot flew out of her hands, as the rest of her toes were released from their confinement, landing with a thud a couple of feet away. "There we go!" She leaned back on her elbows and stretched her long legs out in front of her. She's still as beautiful as the night we met. But the spell was quickly broken when she looked down with a cheeky grin and slapped the head of the deflated strapon still standing at attention from her crotch, sending it swaying back and forth- "Good work today, old buddy, old pal!" -and sending us into a fit of giggles. We quieted down as a familiar beat started pulsing from the speakers, and something just clicked. Our eyes locked and Emily started singing along.

"You let me violate you" A hint of wickedness crept into her smile.

"You let me desecrate you" I answered in turn.

"You let me penetrate you" She was rising to her feet.

"You let me complicate you" I watched her every move.

Emily was dancing along to the music now, moshing on her own as she gave me a little show, banging her head and spinning around and swinging her arms like a madwoman, a punk, my punk, and in that moment everything in life was perfect. As Trent hit the chorus we were screaming in unison.

"I wanna fuck you like an animal! I wanna feel you from the inside!"

We carried on through another verse before Emily, exhausted and laughing, fell to the floor and wriggled her way underneath me, her inverted face staring up at me.

"Hi you!"

"Hi!"

"I love you so fucking much, Em'."

"Love you too, baby!"

She got back up on her elbows, tilted her head, our lips met and we shared the most wonderful little kiss, there in the middle of our little dungeon underneath our little house.

12