Nails and Condoms

Story Info
A bad decision turns good...
1.5k words
3.88
3.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem with Ted started with a condom. I have no moral issues with condoms. I was in bed and Ted walked in to join me. I had no clothes on as always when I am at home, and Ted was wearing some shorts which he took off and dropped in the hamper. His cute firm ass was visible as he walked across the room and turned the light down.

He got into bed. He looked tired. He leaned over and kissed me. His left arm was off the bed, and he was balanced on his right elbow as he cradled me. I heard him fiddle on the bedside table, and then half turn towards me. He stopped.

"Ted?"

"Beth."

" Is that a fucking condom? "

"Yeah...."

I got dry immediately.

This asshole and I are supposed to be married. I was out of bed without realizing it. Thoughts ran through my head.

I felt hot. Flushed. Angry. Confused. Why would my husband have condoms?

I turned to him. "Are you cheating on me?" He gave me a blank look. "I'm so sorry".

Was he trying to get caught?

I pulled on a green sundress. I didn't bother wearing any underwear. I was too pissed.

I pulled my hair back and put on some sunglasses. Took my car keys. I was on Westheimer in minutes.

I was really vexed and it was hard to not hit someone on my drive to the Calico. The Calico was a spa I liked. It was quiet and plush, and it was a bit of a safe space for me. Beth and Jen my sister and my Mom would all say they told me so. I knew that time would have to come, but for now, I wanted my nails done. I just wanted to feel different than how shitty I felt now.

"Jerome. Can you fit me in?"

"I got one more ma'am but it's a dude. Won't be long. 15 minutes?"

I picked up a magazine and sat on a couch. I was still agitated and had really been looking forward to some service. Fuck Ted.

The water felt nice and hot as he started my pedicure.

Jerome was not tall, almost petite but he was proud, stood tall, had shoulder-length locs which he wore over his eyes, and really strong hands. He was dark with smooth chocolate skin. He always smelled good, and he never really spoke during pedicures. When he did it was with a deep measured voice.

He pulled out the nail palette as he gave me the pedicure, and I picked a violent red to match how I felt. He looked me dead in the eye for half a beat extra. He inhaled. I realized I had stopped breathing when he looked down at the water again. My heart was beating a bit more audibly.

My nipples tingled. They are big, thimble-sized, and I was wearing no bra. I wondered if anyone saw how hard they were in my sundress. As he finished the pedicure and did my nails I fell half asleep. I woke up a couple of times as he pulled my legs together when they fell apart.

I remembered I wasn't wearing panties. It's funny as I thought that his eyes met mine. I felt bold. As his gaze tracked down to my feet I cracked my knees open a bit more. There were customers everywhere, but there was no one opposite me

He stopped and looked me dead in the pussy.

He caught my eye again but this gaze was alive. I smiled.

When we got done I slipped him a tip. My number was written on it.

I was barely in the car when the phone went off. "I get off in 30 minutes."

My office was closed, and the cleaners would be done by now".

"25 Bleaker Street." My thumbs flew.

"Ok"

When the buzzer went off I couldn't believe it.

I was still pissed as fuck but my anger was mixed with another sentiment. I wanted to be fucked. My nails looked pretty.

I felt hot. The door opened and he was there. He looked different in street clothes. White t-shirt, green khakis that showed off his fit physique, and white Jordans. He smiled. "Hey"

" Come in. You aren't a dental patient with that lovely smile." He was gorgeous. I walked him to my office. I could feel him staring at my body in that sundress as he walked behind me. I turned as we got into my office. He reached out to me and held his hands in front of me palms up. I put my hands in his. And he slowly pulled me to him. Never taking his eyes off mine. By the time we embraced I was ready. He kissed so firmly yet gently, it felt I couldn't tell where he ended and where I began. Our tongues probed and embraced.

As he caressed me he felt down my back and my ass, pulling my cheeks apart gently but clearly, making my lips move in front and turning me on. I was almost dripping.

He hugged me and then backed up.

He took his shoes off. Then his pants.

Then his shirt. He wore no underwear

He had a thick curly bush and a lovely thick uncut cock. It was big. Not monster big, but big enough that I wondered how it would feel to have it in my body. I reached out and stroked it as it rose. He sighed. It was heavy and his balls were big and heavy.

"Someone needs to be drained". He moaned as I held them. I turned around and bent over the table. He pulled up my sundress and pulled my cheeks apart. He nestled his dick between my legs and rubbed it up and down my coochie. From my clit to my pussy I felt his insistent energy.

His youth, His power, Like a rainstorm about to start. Then he was inside me. With shallow slow strokes, I got wetter and wetter. He was big. Every inhale I felt him. He pulled the dress over my head. My breasts hung down.

I am tall so it's not always obvious how big my breasts are, but when you see them you know. He cradled them gently and pressed them softly against me and then rocked them as he entered me deeper and deeper. I started backing up against him as I felt more comfortable and wanted more. I wanted him to touch me there. On my spot. To fill me.

My nipples were full and hard. He twisted them as I sighed. I felt electric shocks in my core as he did it. He pushed the back of my neck, and I laid across the papers on the desk.

He pulled back and pulled my cheeks apart. He didn't really need to I was full of dick. His next thrusts made me feel like I was going to split. I felt a wave rise in me. He was hitting the same damn spot every time. Right at the end of my vagina. Right under my cervix on the left. I was so sensitive. I screamed with each stroke. This boy got harder and harder.

I hate men who don't talk. I knew nothing about him. He grabbed my hair. A fistful of it. Fully and firmly. And pulled. And fucked me even harder. My whole body was electrified. I felt known. Like he had had me a thousand times. He felt so familiar.

By the second hard stroke, I started pushing back against the table trying to wriggle. My movements forced me harder onto his dick and the dam burst. I felt the first wave of squirt come out. And then the second

And then he grabbed my shoulders and thrust hard deep and fast. And then the third. I could hear water splash on the floor as he kept fucking me. Then another wave. My orgasm wracked my body and wrung out my frustration.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. Get off me."

I stood up and pushed him away. His dick was swollen and raw. He looked at me silently with that magnificent cock, dripping with my juices I felt possessed. I walked over and knelt down before him and took it in my mouth.

He sighed as I sucked.

I held his ass cheeks and took him deep in my throat. I hated that. But I owed him a good nut for what he just did for me.

I could feel his pulse in my mouth as he came. His ass cheeks clenched

"Jesus. Fuuuuck. Fuck. Fuck"

I sucked his cap hard, drank every drop. He tasted delicious. He smelled so fresh. We were both covered in sweat. He hugged me as I stood up. I could almost feel his heartbeat. He was not as tall as I was, but he was wiry and hard. And hard again. I could feel him rise again. " Do you have a shower?" I pointed. He grabbed my hand and led me.