Naive Diah and the Old Perverts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert used his hands to stroke her ass and then spanked it three times.

"Oh yes eh you are welcome. Yes eh nice to meet you too. I am 20 years old and my family is from the Philippines. I enjoy watching TV at home and being told what to do. Would you eeh I guess... like to tell me some about yourself?"

It was very obvious that Diah was quite embarrassed having a conversation and getting to know a man while he was inside her ass.

"Hehehe sure I am 83 years old, star sign Gemini and I enjoy long walks on the beach and fucking young girls in the ass haha."

"Why... why did you come in-in-inside of me? Sir? Sirs?"

Diah asked the last question both to Robert and James. James was now slowly pulling out of her and kissed one of her tits before pushing her off.

"Why not? Well actually it was your boyfriend that insisted that we wouldn't wear a condom and fuck and come inside of you. He really thought that you would love the feeling of sperm inside of you," lied James while winking and waving to the camera.

"He... he did?" Diah looked a bit confused. Robert sat down next to her in the sofa and stroked her long hair.

"Yes he did I just offered your boyfriend to come in here and fuck you" lied Robert "and that little wimp just said he would rather that two real men fucked you good."

Robert looked at Diah and then at the camera holding up a finger and finally at the old woman Lisa.

Lisa walked up to Diah holding a tray of different blue and white pills and two shot glasses with whiskey.

"Diah dear my boys are tired now but the night is young. I had an idea for double or nothing. We let fate decide what will happen next tonight. If James and Robert here cannot get hard within the next minute or so you and your boyfriend go home now with double the money, 1000$!"

Diah looked excited at what Lisa was offering but there was more.

"But dear Diah if their old dicks can get hard again they will fuck you both again and you walk home later tonight with more sperm in your cunt but with no money!"

Diah looked like she was thinking hard about the offer looking between Lisa and the two limp dicks between Robert and James legs. She smiled back at Lisa. God she was so gullible.

"Challenge accepted!"

"Great dear! Now first feed these blue and white vitamins to them, you know old men need that sometimes for high blood pressure or something hehe."

He watched in horror as his girlfriend got the blue Viagra from the tray and wearing no clothes leaning over first James putting the pill in his open mouth unknowing she was making him hard and horney again.

After Diah had given Viagra to Robert as well the two men swallowed the pills down with the whiskey. Diah watched in horror as the before limp cocks quickly got hard and erect becoming impossibly long.

"But... how? You are so old... how?" Diah just stared at the cocks.

"Shhh bitch less talking now time for you to suck our cocks slut."

He watched as James and Robert for the next hour had his girlfriend first blow them and then fuck them in every possible position.

They fucked Diah hard and fast and whenever Diah seemed to get tired they would just twist her nipples until she was more awake and ready for them to continue fucking her.

Diah had both cocks in her mouth and after a long exhausting fuck James and Robert finally came inside of her pussy and on her face again.

Lisa walked into the office and untied him. He stretched after being tied to the chair for more than two hours.

"You can take your girlfriend home now, we are done with you." Lisa didn't even look at him.

He stumbled into the living room and helped Diah up and put on her black jacket and red heels. She leaned on his shoulder as they walked back home.

Two months later

Diah and him hadn't had sex since that day with the old perverts. She just couldn't feel pleasure from his tiny penis any more, she just wondered if James or Lisa had answered any of their messages or emails. For some reason he never told her that he had been tied up the entire time.

They were now outside the address where he had been tied and watched his girlfriend have her first anal threesome. Diah had her hand on her stomach where her baby bump started to show. Did the baby belong to James or Robert? Were those really their real names? It probably didn't matter. The old perverts wanted nothing to do with them and it had been impossible to find or contact them. Going back to this old address in person was their last chance.

After an hour someone else who lived in the building finally came out.

"Sorry I have lived here for more than 30 years and I promise you that no one like you describe has ever lived here. I am so sorry dear, maybe you have the wrong address? It is very easy to be tricked you know."