All Comments on 'Naive Diah and the Old Perverts'

by AndrewStories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"...his naive girlfriend was lied to and tricked into believing that it was really him..."

That alone should have meant this should have been in NonConsent/Reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A very old man in his sixties?

I wonder what that leaves most of the readers on this site

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why?

Just why? This makes no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just awful writing.

I'm going to guess English isn't your first language. You literally make simple grammar mistakes left and right. I'm not sure a great editor could save this mess. Add that to the fact that you're in the wrong category. These people are boyfriend and girlfriend NOT husband and wife. Why are you in the LOVING WIVES category? Then you want us to believe he didn't go straight to the police? He's been kidnapped, assaulted and abused. You really think he's going to believe the first random person that comes out of the building? That Diah (bad name btw) doesn't know who the people were? Since they were stupid enough to take pictures and use a gun, when found, they will be spending the remainder of their days in prison. This was poorly written and badly thought out. AND it was completely unfinished.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This should have been in the Non-Consent section ...

... and yes, it was clearly written by someone, who isn't a native English speaker, but you Anonymous cowards make me sick, We NEVER see your stories. You just moan!

This story has some very hot scenes. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just be glad she was only your girlfriend

You don't owe her anything, including a place to stay, now that she is leaving....one way or another, her choice.... easy or difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - but please never use "hehe" as evil, diabolical laughter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrewStories@AndrewStories
Stories based on my crazy fun life. If you go to my page you can find all my stories complete with photos! The address is https://myandrewstories.blogspot.com/ Write something to me either privately on FB messenger: https://www.facebook.com/Andrew-stories-1933573563423320/ ...