Naive Novice in Nunnery Abused Ch. 03

Story Info
Naive novice in nunnery is abused by nuns, Bishop and Lord.
1.4k words
4.49
10.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The benefactor accompanies the Bishop.

I was shocked when the Bishop introduced me to Sir Derby. I had expected him to look a bit like the Bishop but was greeted by a tall strongly build man whose face I found disturbingly attractive. I had seen very few men in the last few years and this was the first who was very pleasing to the eye. He smiled at me in a friendly way that I found confusing but almost nice.

"Oh Bishop you certainly have unearthed a gem right here under our noses. Even the very unflattering habit cannot completely disguise what lies beneath. Be a good girl Molly and show us all what god blessed you with."

I was pretty certain I knew he was telling me to strip off but hesitated not wanting to look really silly if he didn't. It took no more than a nod from the Bishop to confirm that I was again to get naked in front of a man. This time I did not try to cover myself when no clothes were covering any part of my body. Sir beckoned me towards him where he sat on a low chair. I had to move further forward as he reached out for me as I was out of his reach. When I was close enough his hand found my pussy just long enough to run fingers from near my anus until they found the wisps of hair. This investigation identified to both Sir and me that I was moist along much of the area his fingers explored.

"My goodness you said she responds well but I wasn't expecting her to be showing signs of excitement quite so quickly. I cannot wait to warm her beautiful bottom and see how she responds to some really stimulation."

I wasn't sure whether I should be pleased with what he was saying but I did know I was in for a spanking. I was very pleased that it was Sir that was going to spank me not the Bishop. I was quickly across Sir's lap. He didn't seem happy with the exact position as he used his left hand under my body to reposition me. When he seemed happy however he left his hand where it was with his fingers pressing against my pussy and clit. I was far from unhappy about this development.

The every spank stung badly but was not vicious. The fingers between my legs were bringing a warmth to the front of my body that the spanking was bringing to the back. I could not feel his stomach as I had the Bishop's but there was something digging into my side as he used his right hand that had been spanking me, to apply a fluid to me hot bottom. He gradually started to massage the fluid closer and closer to my anus. When his fingers found their target my body was being overwhelmed by pleasure.

It was at this point that it registered, in my over aroused mind, that Sir had not referred to the devil or any attempt to rid me of any evils. Was he even a man of god, or did he have a different agenda. My mind struggled briefly with this but my body was only struggling with the pleasure this man was giving me. He spanked me again. It hurt more but possibly only because my bottom was already stinging badly. I hoped when he stopped spanking he would again play with my bottom. I was disappointed.

Instead he eased me off his lap, leaving me on my knees. Before I realized how, he was standing in front of me with his huge frame filling my view. His body was magnificent even in the eyes of a naïve girl. It wasn't the bulging muscles of his hairless chest that drew my eye, or the muscles on his legs that were huge, it was his phallus. His penis was enormous compared to the Bishop, the only one I could compare it with at the time. It was at least twice as long and as thick as my wrist. I didn't understand why but I was excited and a little scared by not only his penis but also his wonderful body.

It was Sister Agnes who moved forward and pushed me and in particular my mouth forward. I was left in no doubt what was required of me. I was far from sure that I would be able to take the monstrous head let alone much of length of his appendage into my small mouth. It was a struggle to breath but the purple, smooth, velvety head slipped easily past my teeth. I should have been repulsed, but I wasn't.

I would have been happy to carry on sucking him for longer. His penis was soon rock-hard rather than just firm. He quickly moved away to lie on his back on a bed that I had not noticed before. His penis was now pointing straight up to the ceiling looking even more menacing.

"Bring the girl here. She will lie on top of me as you Sister's whip and cane her, as I know you wish to do."

I had rather hoped I might avoid the whip and even more so the cane but clearly this was not going to be the case. My body seemed ridiculously small as I was draped across Sir's huge frame. My head rested on his chest but of much more interest to me my legs were eased apart as my pussy was perfectly aligned with his penis. It now lay flat against his stomach offering me the perfect place to park my swollen pussy.

I felt very comfortable until something struck my exposed bottom with great force. The Sister's had positioned themselves on either side of the bed, one with a whip and the other with a cane. It had been the whip that landed first. The cane quickly followed this from the other side. Sir reached down and held my head gently. The pain across my bottom was intense and I tried to move it away from further punishment. This meant that I ground my pussy against his penis. It was in a very quiet whisper that Sir said

"It is okay my dear. If it gives you some comfort please use my body."

Did he mean it; did he know what was happening to my body? As I received the next four strikes on my backside I located the head of his penis and ensured it was rubbing against my excited clit. He asked the Sister's to pause before delivering more punishment. He comforted me and if I was not mistaken increased the contact with my clit.

"Add a little lubrication and rub it into her bottom before punishing it any more."

The Sister's did not seem very impressed by this instruction but the Bishop took no second asking. He poured lots onto my burning bottom and worked it in concentrating mostly on my anus, which he regularly penetrated with a single finger. The lubrication ran round and covered both my pussy and Sir's penis. As soon as the caning commenced again Sir shifted his position so that the huge head of his penis was pushing against my tight pussy. He didn't push on in but as each cane or whip landed my hips were beginning to thrash around in agony. One of these thrusts pushed the head inches into the tight entrance and my screaming was as much to do with this penetration, as it was the caning.

His penis hurt much more than the Bishop's had. Despite the pain there was also pleasure from the penetration and this increased each time I tensed and thrust my hips. Soon the pleasure swapped the pain and the thrusting of my hips bore no relationship to the caning. I didn't understand at the time but I was now fucking Sir with everything I had. With a loud laugh the Bishop said

"Just look at the girl. I told you she is absolutely amazing didn't I?

With this he pushed a lubricated finger deep into my bottom. My orgasm had already started crashing through me but the extra stimulation seemed to strengthen the pleasure still further. My hips didn't stop pumping until my stunning orgasm eventually petered out. Sir now took over and he was pumping deep into me. It was nice to feel him finally pumping his seed deep inside me.

I thought everything was finished until the Bishop climbed onto the bed and with Sir still inside me pushed his small erection into my lubricated bottom. Fortunately this repulsive attack lasted less than a minute as he emptied himself into my bottom.