All Comments on 'Naive Sorority Sister'

by GinaDMarco

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pretty bad

proof reading would probably help

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 11 years ago
Just Right

Not sure about previous comment "Pretty Bad" but I liked it, I am not a fan of inter-racial sex, but not a hater either, just an old man with his own opinions. Nice little romantic/sex story here. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
proof reading ftw

His penis went in and out of my penis so fast, it felt like a bullet train going through a tunnel. 0.o

oh, and the guy has 2 different names evidently?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Julius?

Or Marcus? One star for sheer stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yuck

I read this through one time more than the author apparently...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Insert to word, use the replace tool and change Julius to Marcus or vice versa, do some proof reading and you can have 3 stars, until then you can stick with 2, poor story and bad writing, allthough not AWFUL for a first attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wouldn't call it bad writing

It's often difficult to keep track of names of fictional characters. It takes a bit of practice. A good method would be to arrange character names on snipits of paper. That way you can physically move them around should they need to be.. The heat of passion in writing can also confuse with wording. Penises for example rarely slide in or out of other penises unless it's a sci fi story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What happened to the condom?

He puts on a condom, they start having sex, his cum shoots into her pussy. What happened to the condom? Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

His penis went faster in and out of my penis? Someone needs an anatomy class

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
eyebrows raised

I googled parts of the story and found it on another story so either you copied them or they copied you but their story was supposedly published online at 2011.. so I think it's not so much as proofreading as you copy and paste thing so I'm definitely gonna have to report this..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous