All Comments on 'Naive Teacher does Cheerleading'

by potatoHead42

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Underdog_13Underdog_135 months ago

Loved the story, but it seems truncated at page 3, with the paragraph: Lana starts to protest, but the 'Go Phillips!' or 'Winston, Winston!' seems off.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

where are chapters 14-17?

pjpbpjpb5 months ago

2/5 (down from 5/5 earlier Naive teacher chapters)

Previous theme 'Naive engaged teacher slowly and unknowingly coerced into sexual situations' worked much better for me than more recent 'Slutty teacher miracously remains virgin despite her and all males in vicinity eagerness and actions'

slaved11slaved115 months ago

WOW!!!

so hot!

I missed Lana very much,

thank you PH!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Some kind of spoiler in "Chapter 17" Lana will be still a virgin from humans.

potatoHead42potatoHead425 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

I see the issue with the truncated part, happened a couple times. Will fix it.

Thanks pjpb, maybe that’s why I had a tough time writing chapter 14 and more, the magic is a little bit gone.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

glad your back - keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story is evolving. Maybe time to move things along a little quicker. Take full advantage of that change.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i see up to chapter 13b and 2 reporter story chapters but no chapters 14-17, where do i find those?

pjpbpjpb5 months ago

Keep up nice work. Story rating is consistently high, views number decline may be simply reflecting returning readers with new chapters published. Maybe I am just the only one who is loosing interest in the story with Lana 'naive'->'infantile slut' and Dennis 'naive fiance'-> 'small-dicked willing cuckold' shift in chapters 13a/ 13b. Story and characters dyamics from early chapters kept me engaged, with them gone, so is my fun factor

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Holy shit that was fucking hot. A little different tone than the rest of the Lana stories maybe with her minimal reluctance but she was in an unfamiliar environment and using an alias Mrs Laywood, so cool to see her take things a bit further in this case. Excited for the next parts!

GSaintGSaint5 months ago

5/5

I like your look into the not-too-distant future!

Lana is more open, but that's probably due to the different circumstances of this whole situation.

Like pjpb said, she's even a bit more slutty, but why not!? She's out of town and the whole crowd makes her nervous and excited.

It's a hard task to please all the readers, but I think you should really do what YOU want to do. It doesn't get more complicated than that. You can't please all readers all the time, but that shouldn't be your problem.

For example, I prefer meetings/episodes with a smaller group or with one to three/four boys or men. However, I can also enjoy sexual episodes with many men.

If you really want to enjoy such a complex story, every reader has to be open. The good thing is that everyone can do and read what they want.

For me, the magic isn't gone, but I understand your objection. I think it's easier for Lana to say no if the crowds don't get too big.

I'll write a few more points in a few days.

I'm very happy to have you back! Please keep up the very good work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well said GSaint! My thoughts exactly. Context matters and don’t try to please everyone! Love the stories potatohead!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you for keeping this story alive. Also, for Pringle coming in to save the day (and maybe Lana's virginity for himself?). It seems that she is now about ready to give her body to someone and we know that Pringle is smitten with our heroine. There are so many opportunities for Lana to become a complete woman. Who will be her first and where will that lead her. Anxiously awaiting further chapters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lots of great grinding scenes especially the scene with the second wrestler ejaculating through the spandex in her mouth. Surprised she didn't comment on the taste of his cum as she normally does.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love all the stuff with lana. Not super stoked about chloe being cruel to andrew tho. Would love to see him get her back by cheating/reclaim his masculinity in some way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpotatoHead42@potatoHead42
Update: 03/25/24 * Submitted Ch14a of Naive Teacher!! ~~~ * General Notes: Planning to go back to Ch1 and rewrite some dialogs and things like that. My style of writing changed a bit and I would like to revisit some of my earlier work. * Planned until Ch 20 of Naive Teacher...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES