Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, why not?" - she asks curiously.

"Because it's kinda hot." - he admits flushing.

"As long as it's hot it's okay then?" - mumbles Lana quietly.

The couple breaks their embrace.

"See, I told you he would like it! You have to trust me." - interjects Lilly. Lana nods agreeably.

"Can I see the photos, Jack?" - asks Dennis intrigued.

"Sure, sure, come here." - Jack motions to his neighbors.

Jack quickly scrolls through the photo on his phone. Dennis penis grows in his pants, the small bump becoming more pronounced as the photos progress.

Lana ogles his fiancee's bulge. She is proud her photos could have this reaction on him. Maybe all of this was good for their relationship after all. She can't help but notice that Jack's bulge is way bigger.

"Seems like both boys like it. Let's continue the photos then!" - says Lilly merrily. "But I have an idea, let's do a competition!"

"What do you have in mind Lilly?" - asks Lana curiously, her competitive nature flaring up at the word.

"Let's make a photo contest between couples!" - she announces enthusiastically.

"What do we have to do?" - Lana asks her new friend.

"Well, is simple really. Taking turns, each couple does a pose, and the other couple has to copy them. Whichever duo can't mimic the other, loses." - Lilly explains.

"That sounds entertaining. What are we betting?" - asks Dennis worriedly.

"Hmm..." - Lilly ponders. "How about however loses owes the winner 3 special photo requests at a future date?" - she proposes.

"It seems harmless enough. You in Jack, Lana?" - asks Dennis. Lana nods with fire in her eyes.

"Of course, seems like good fun between friends!" - Jack states.

"Ok! Let's do this!" - says Lilly excitedly. "Jack dear, please get a proper camera and set it up. Careful to not wake up Evan." - she instructs.

Jack leaves, while Lilly excuses herself to go check on her son.

"Babe, are you excited?" - Dennis asks his betrothed.

"I think so, will be good to get closer with the neighbors." - admits Lana.

"When we win, let's make them do embarrassing poses!" - laughs Dennis.

"Hahah good idea Dens, let's beat them!" - says Lana, flexing her arm.

The neighbors come back with the camera and a tripod. Jack quickly sets it up. The boys move the table out of the day, making space for the photoshoot.

"All ready?" - questions Jack. They all agree merrily. "Aaaaaaand... it's all setup. I can control the camera with this little remote here." - he explains, joining them.

"So, since you both are newbies, you can start and then we will follow. Sounds good?" - asks Lilly.

"Sure, Dennis, put your arm behind me and smile." - instruct Lana.

Dennis does the pose, and a small flash goes off to indicate that the photo was taken. Lilly and Jack then copy and do the same pose.

"Our turn now! We will heat this up!" - Lilly says, hugging Jack and turning to the camera.

The young couple copies them. On their turn, they keep the pose but add a slight kiss to it. Jack and Lilly don't hesitate to do it.

"Boooooring! Hahah" -- laughs Jack. Staying in the same pose, he french kisses his wife while the camera goes off multiple times. His tongue makes explicit and expert motions.

"Wow..." - whispers Lana with a hint of admiration.

"Are you okay with this babe?" - asks Dennis. She nods shyly. "Our turn then." - he announces.

The young naive couple starts slowly making out, increasing the intensity as they go. They get into it, and momentarily forget what they were supposed to be doing. They keep going for another minute, until Jack clears his throat, and they break the kiss. They are both flushed and panting.

"Sexy!" - comments Lilly. Lana gives a shy smile to her neighbor. "It's still your turn dear Lana." - she points out.

"Oh right!" - says her absentmindedly. "Kiss my neck Dens..." - she orders.

Dennis starts snogging his fiancee's neck. She moans lightly.

"Caham..." - Jack clears his throat again. The couple stops. "Our turn." - he explains.

He kisses Lilly's neck and then openly gropes her breasts, taking photo after photo. He turns to the young neighbors and smiles, making a 'your turn gesture'.

Lana looks Dennis in the eyes and nods timidly, visibly embarrassed for doing something like this in front of her neighbors. Dennis doesn't miss a beat, and quickly massages her heaving breasts through her blouse.

The young teacher surprises everyone with the next pose.

She turns around and arches her back towards her fiancee, silently pleading him to grope her magnificent butt. Dennis doesn't say anything but immediately starts touching and groping her big juicy cheeks. He stops after a few seconds, leaving Lana breathing hard and with pointy nipples.

Jack and Lilly exchange smirks, they both know the young couple is slowly getting corrupted.

"Oohh, good choice Lana... I like it. Jack touch me too." - says Lilly copying her neighbor.

"Lillykins, let me touch you directly." - orders Jack. Lilly lowers her pants until her knees and presents her nice ass to her husband, encased in a small blue thong, who doesn't hesitate to start mauling it.

Dennis is ogling Lilly's ass intently, his mouth agape. Lana notices this and slaps his fiancee semi-playfully on his arm and makes an upset face.

"What you want me to do... her naked ass is right there." - Dennis shrugs. Lana rolls her eyes.

The older couple stops, and Lana slightly upset at her husband turns her back towards them and lifts her skirt, giving them a complete show of her panty-clad ass. Her underwear not nearly as sexy as Lilly's, the green lace covering half her butt. She puts her tongue out to Dennis playfully.

"Come here you!" - says Dennis laughing, turning her around and groping her round buttocks.

Dennis moves around her cheeks and Lana starts to moan, feeling her coochie lips spread with his touching. She starts to get really wet and her nipples ache.

"Oh, I have an idea..." - Dennis says, kneeling and planting kisses on his fiancee's butt cheeks.

He notices a peculiar odor but decides not to say anything. This is the closest he ever gotten to her intimate parts. Jack and Lilly can also smell Lana's excitement, they exchange a knowing smile and reproduce the pose themselves.

"Very good Denny-boy! How about this?" - Jack says turning Lilly around, but not lifting her pants.

Jack then lifts her top, exposing her small bra-encased breasts. Lana estimates they are around a 32B cup size. He gropes them slightly and looks to the young couple, smiling.

"I don't want to lose..." - Lana whispers to Dennis. He nods agreeably.

Lana unbuttons the rest of her dress, until her belly button becomes visible. She then slightly opens her dress, exposing her big breasts to her fiancee and her neighbors. They are barely contained inside her green lacy bra. Dennis' mouth falls open and his erection strain his pants.

"Dayum, your students are so lucky. I wish any of my teachers would have taught wearing only their bras. Haha" - teases Jack.

"You showed your big tits to your students? Naughty girl." - Lilly also teases.

"Just a little bit, it was for a lesson. And I had the rest of my clothes on." - explains Lana.

"Denny-boy, I believe you owe Ms. Naughty Teacher here a grope." - says Jack nonchalantly.

He nods as if in trance and starts to grope her breasts, his eyes glued to them. Her harden nipples are making small tents on her bra.

"Babe, can I take the top of your dress off? Pleeeeease." - begs her betrothed. She nods shyly.

Dennis holds the sides of the dress with each hand and pushes them back, letting them fall off her torso. Lana is now only wearing her bra and the lower half of her dress, the top half hanging limply from her waist.

The couple then poses next to each other, Dennis holding her exposed bra-encased tits on his hand.

"Nice." - comments Jack. Lilly pokes him and laughs. She then takes her top fully out and copies the neighbor's pose.

"How about this?" - Lilly says looking at Lana with a sly smile. She then lifts her bra, exposing her perky titties to everyone. Jack takes tons of photos.

Lana audibly gasps, while Dennis just looks at them hypnotized. His stiffy is very noticeable.

"Glad you like them, Dennis." - says Lilly sultrily. "Your turn neighbors." - she winks, leaving her bra up and giving Dennis a "hard" time.

Lana looks at her fiancee appalled and then notices his erection. She furrows her brow.

She holds the bottom of her bra with her hands and starts to lift. She stops herself and let her hands go.

"I can't... sorry.... Dens, I am not ready for you to see my breasts yet." - says Lana, emphasizing the word 'you'.

"Oh easy, in that case, you can just show them to us." - proposes Lilly. Dennis is still ogling her naked titties, so he doesn't realize what is happening.

"We will even hide the photo from him." - says Jack joining the proposal.

"Erm... in that case... okay..." - says Lana bashfully, her desire to win overcoming her reason.

Lana turns to the neighbors and starts to lift her bra, her underboobs coming into view. She continues to lift, and the bottom of her large pink areolas become exposed. She stops just shy of her nipples. The bottom half of her breasts looks beautiful, full and round.

"No!" - interjects Dennis realizing what is happening. Lana freezes, but Jack takes photos, nonetheless. "I can't accept this! We give up." - he declares to everyone.

"Dens, I don't want to lose..." - says Lana looking back at him, still holding her bra halfway up.

"I don't want them seeing your boobies before me. The students were already enough." - he firmly says to his fiancee. "Lilly, we lose the bet." - he announces.

Lana makes a frustrated face and puts her bra back on. She doesn't put her dress top back.

"Pish-posh." - Lilly says disappointed. "Ah! Since Lana doesn't want to give up, I will allow you both a second chance." - she informs.

"What do we have to do now?" - questions Dennis dubiously.

"Simple, we'll swap couples!" - she explains.

"Swap? What you mean?" - asks Lana confused.

"We exchange partners and keep taking photos, that way you get another chance to win." - Lilly points out to the young fiancee.

"Deal! Agree!" - Lana says enthusiastically.

"Babe, are you sure? You want to take photos with Jack?" - asks Dennis nervously.

"Don't worry Denny-boy, I will behave." - says Jack, winking at Lana.

Dennis gets his face close to his wife.

"I don't know about this hun..." - he whispers, insecure.

"It's going to be okay... I think... if we do this, we can win Dens!" - says Lana emphatically.

"I guess if you really want...." - Dennis says. "I am with Lilly then?" - he says, moving to her side.

Jack moves next to Lana and puts his hand around her waist.

"We ready to start?" - he asks everyone. They nod. "It's our turn now." - he announces.

Jack simply stares at Lana's bra-enclosed boobies, points at them and smiles to the camera.

"Easy!" - says Dennis quickly. He repeats the pose. "Any idea..." - he starts to say.

Lilly surprises him and gives him a kiss on the lips. He seems slightly stunned, it's the first time he kisses anyone besides his busty fiancee.

"Hahaha, nice one Lillykins. Come 'ere you!" - says Jack, bringing in Lana for a kiss. He smooches her for a long time, way longer than Dennis' kiss lasted. He feels Lana go limp and releases her.

"Wow..." - she murmurs. Dennis looks at his betrothed with slight jealously.

"Your lips taste pleasant. Okay, now put my finger in your mouth." - he says. She looks a bit puzzled. "Pretend you are giving it a blowjob." - he explains. Lana blushes but nods.

The other duo just looks at the scene quietly. Jack inserts his fat finger inside Lana's mouth, who moans slightly. She starts to lick it shyly at first, but soon she is moving it in and out of her mouth repeatedly, moaning softly every time. Jack is just standing there with a big smirk on his face.

Dennis has never seen Lana do something so lewd before. It did look like she was blowing his finger.

Jack then removes his finger from her mouth suddenly, leaving Lana panting heavily. Her nipples aching on her chest, her sex almost burning a hole in her panties.

"Ah, very good, but I can do better!" - announces Lilly. She proceeds to do the same with Dennis' finger. She removes it and licks it all over, then shoves it deep inside her mouth.

"Ung..." - moans Dennis, his peen straining his pants.

Lilly releases his fingers and goes in for the kill. She starts making out with him furiously, their tongues fighting in their mouths. Lana gasps, but she finds the situation very hot, starting to absentmindedly rub one of her nipples through her bra.

They kiss for a couple minutes when suddenly Lilly sneakily grabs his penis above his pants, using her body to hide the action. Dennis moans and quivers. Lilly breaks the kiss.

"This is how it is done." - she winks at Lana separating her body from Dennis.

He has a big stain on his breeches. Lana realizes Lilly had made him come due to the intense making out. He tries to cover it with his hand and avoids Lana's stare, looking down embarrassed.

Jack opens his mouth to joke about something when Lana pounces on him and starts to kiss him.

The neighbors continue to kiss and soon they are french kissing deeply, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Lana moans and whimpers every time Jack sucks on her lip or shoves his tongue in her mouth. She is not just letting it happen, she is actively participating.

Dennis is frozen looking at the scene, mouth agape, his soiled pants forgotten. Lilly is grinning.

To Lana's surprise, Jack is the one to break the kiss. She feels her panties drenched in her wetness.

"Babe, that was too much..." - says Dennis to his fiancee.

"You started it!" - says her, pointing to the mess on his pants. "And you said as long as it's hot it's okay, right?"

He blushes and doesn't say anything. Lilly giggles softly.

"Very good Lana, now what?" - inquires Jack.

"I want to beat them..." - Lana points to Lilly. "So, crouch in front of me." - she tells Jack.

Amused, he does what he is told. She then bends forward and smothers his face with her bra-clad breasts. She moans audibly when he feels the contact.

"Lana!" - he exclaims mortified.

To shut him up, Lilly forces him down and does the same to him. He immediately forgets his betrothed and enjoys the warmth of the neighbor's titties. They smell like wildflowers.

Lana releases Jack frustrated that her plan didn't give her the win.

"Still too early to think you won dear... how about this!" - exclaims Lilly, releasing Dennis. She turns around and lower her pants to her knees. She then shoves her ass into the neighbor's face.

"What! How dare you..." - says Lana upset. She doesn't even wait for Lilly to finish and does the same with Jack. She never had someone so close to her sex before.

Jack gets a nose-full of Lana's musk and can feel the dampness of her panties on his face. Wanting to give her a good time, he puts his tongue out and secretly gives her a lick. She yelps and trembles.

"Good one Lilly, how about this?!" - shouts Jack releasing his face and using both hands to grab Lana's ass cheeks. He starts to grope her butt, his face a few inches from all its glory.

"Eeek!" - exclaims Lana. Dennis turns to see, and his eyes go wide.

"We won't lose!" - provokes Lilly, guiding Dennis' hand to her cheeks. He absentmindedly starts to massage her ass looking at Lana doing the same with their neighbor.

"Grrr...." - growls Lana to Lilly. She is so into the competition that she is get carried away. She feels Jack pull her cheeks apart and release, her vagina reaction to the motion and sending little shocks through her body.

"You will have to do better than that!" - teases Lilly. She takes one of Dennis' hands away and guides it to her panty-covered cooch. Dennis releases a surprised exclamation.

"I can't let Jack touch my coochie!" - complains Lana.

"Oh, so you admit defeat?" - provokes Lilly, moving away from Dennis.

"Never!" - yells Lana. "Sorry dear..." - she says to her fiancee. He just looks at her aghast.

Not wanting to waste the opportunity, Jack touches her sex from behind above her lacy panties.

Lana moans with the contact. Treating the moan as an invitation, he starts to softly rubs his hand over her vagina. Jack concentrates his efforts around her clit.

Dennis looks at the situation, too stunned to say anything, while Lilly touches her own pussy.

The teacher continues moaning harder and stronger as her mind wanders.

'Oh my... Jack is rubbing my cooch... in front of his wife and Dens... no... this is wrong... but I need to win... his hand feels so good... nobody touched me there before... ahh... gasp...That is it, rub my coochie... touch me... feel my wetness... no... not in front of my fiancee... they are both watching me be lewd... so slutty... I need to win... Jack is making me climax... ahh... no... so close... touch my cooch... in front of everyone... I can't... can't hold it... coming... ahhhhhhh.'

Lana covers her mouth with her hands, moaning loudly into them while her legs tremble and shake. She falls to her knees with an earth-shattering orgasm. Lana had never felt anything like this in all her life, something in her mind telling her she needed more.

Jack gets up and goes to smooch his wife.

"Nicely done hun!" - celebrates Lilly, hi-fiving her husband and then smelling his hand. "Oh, smells like wet pussy." - she elaborates. He laughs.

"Babe, what happened. Did you orgasm?" - asks Dennis approaching his wife-to-be and holding her.

"Sorry, couldn't help it... it was so hot... he is good..." - she says out of breath.

"How could you let that happen!?!" - he says horrified.

"You did it too... all over your pants..." - she points out, still panting.

"Ah yeah. Sorry, I guess we both got carried away." - he tells her. "Let's go home." - he says grabbing her and lifting her up.

"We can't..." - she says still recovering her breath. "We still have to win." - she explains.

"What, you still onto this?" - he says incredulous.

"I won't let her win using you against me. Please Dens... please." - she begs him, kneeling back in the floor. Her legs are still wobbly.

"Fine... since you want it so bad." - he says, going back to Lilly's side.

Jack pats him in the back and goes back to Lana laughing.

"You can stay like this, I have an idea for our next pose." - he explains, approaching her. Once again, he rubs his bulge on her face, this time taking photos.

"Damn it Lana... again?" - asks Dennis. "Come on you she-devil, your turn." - says Dennis upset.

"Hmm, not sure if I want to rub against your cum." - Lilly says worriedly turning to her husband.

"It's fine Lillykins, I don't mind. Rub away Denny-boy!" - he bellows. She shrugs.

She rubs her face over his wet spot. By the time she is finishes, he has another tent on his pants.

"Oooh, I love the energy." - she teases, rubbing his stiffy with her hands.

Dennis has his eyes closed, enjoying this experience. It's only the second woman to touch his peepee.

Not waiting for a request, Jack takes Lana's hand and guides towards his bulge. She rubs it, her eyes glazed, almost hypnotized by it. It grows hard and thick on her hands.

"Can I see?" - she whispers curiously to Jack. He grins at her.

He laughs and pulls his sweatpants and his underwear away from his body, giving her a peek inside.

"Oh my!" - she says ogling his penis. "Is so big and thick..." - she says mesmerized.

His dick is big and thick, his manly smell assaulting her nostrils. She is in trance looking at it.

'Oh my god... is a bit smaller than Lukas, but way thicker, wow. This would destroy my cooch or my mouth. Imagine... stop it, Lana.' - she says in her head.