Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is the one. Recount it in your words Lana dear." - Lucius says simply.

She then tells everyone all the details what happened.

"Wow." - says Noel amazed. "Even better than what I heard."

"You didn't mind she did that bro?" - asks Paul to Dennis.

"Well, I did, but it was a harmless prank. So, no harm done, I guess." - he says nervously.

"So, weren't you going to show us what happened?" - asks Justin.

"I can't!" - protests Lana weakly.

"But Dennis agreed to it. Didn't you?" - questions Noel.

"I did..." - he says quietly, not wanting to disappoint his boss. He turns to his bride-to-be. "Sorry babe, please show us."

"Ugh, okay then." - Lana says reluctantly, the alcohol affecting her inhibitions.

She gets up and looks lost for a second.

"Over here, so everyone can see." - says Mary, pointing out the middle of the room between the couches. "I will help you demonstrate."

Mary goes to the middle and Lana stands behind her.

"Justin, please play the part of my son." - explains Mary. "Come here and lift her skirt."

"Hmm, she is not wearing a skirt today." - he states obviously, standing right behind the teacher.

"Oh, you can just pretend." - says Lana.

"Of course not, we need the whole picture." - reasons Noel.

"So, I will have to take her jeans off." - Justin says, eyeing her ass.

He looks at Dennis, who stays quiet just looking at the situation wide-eyed. Justin takes this as permission. He grabs her waist from behind and Lana jumps.

"Eep. Don't!" - she squeals.

"Quiet Lana, you agreed to demonstrate to us." - Lucius orders. She nods reluctantly.

Justin, still standing behind her, unbuttons her jeans. He kneels and starts pulling them down. Her yellow lacy panties come into view. Everyone holds their breath. He continues to pull the tight jeans slowly down her toned and sexy legs, until they are around her ankles. The whole time his face is less than a foot from her enormous butt. She smells delightful.

'Oh my, all of Dens' coworkers are looking at my panties... and my butt... this is wrong... but I don't mind it... It's just to demonstrate the story... but it's kinda hot.' - she thinks.

"Done, thanks for being a good sport, Lana." - he says, sitting back down. His erection making a sizeable tent on his pants.

Nobody says anything for a while, they are all just admiring the teacher's ass. Dennis shifts on his seat uncomfortably. Cynthia notices him adjusting the bulge on his jeans, he is enjoying this too much.

"Right, so the next part..." - Lana says. "Erm... Mary, you helped me untuck the skirt."

"Sure thing." - she says having too much fun.

Dennis excuses himself to go to the bathroom. He walks slightly hunched, trying to hide his erection.

"Please continue the demonstration." - says Paul sultrily.

"We have to wait for Dens." - Lana says apprehensive.

"He knows what happened and saw you like this already, so doesn't matter." - explains Noel.

She opens her mouth to say something when Mary interjects.

"Okay! Lana since you don't have a skirt, let's skip ahead." - says Mary, positioning herself behind her colleague.

She kneels and looks at everyone, making a 5 with her hand and lowering the fingers one by one, counting down. Lana's eyes go wide, fearing what would happen next.

"Mary, what is hap..." - asks Lana uneasy.

Mary then suddenly pulls Lana's panties down, all the way to her knees, leaving her whole ass bare for everyone to see. Her butt is so big and round that they can't see anything else between her legs, however a little wet spot is visible on her underwear.

"Eeeeeeeeeeek!" - yelps Lana immediately. Mary quickly gets out of the way giggling.

She turns around quickly to slap her colleague, forgetting for a second that everyone was looking.

She freezes in place, her coochie twitching when she realizes everyone can see her trimmed brown pubic hair and the beginning of her pink slit. She locks eyes with Justin, who seems to be drunk with lust, openly staring at her bare sex. She sees a big bulge in his pants.

"Nice pussy!" "Wow" "Lucky Dennis" "Hot!" "Dayum" - they all comment on her.

"Don't look!" - she cries, trying to hide and pull her panties back up.

She is so nervous that she is struggling to get them back up and cover herself at the same time. She was so out of it that she didn't even move from the same spot.

Mary giggles and helps her friend with her panties, covering her back up.

"Sorry Lana, it was just a prank." - Mary tells her friend.

"Thanks for helping, Mary." - Lana says relieved.

She puts her jeans back on and sits down, still very horny and very embarrassed about the situation.

Dennis comes back to the living room and notices that the mood has changed. He doesn't realize that the atmosphere is sexually charged.

"What did I miss?" - he asks. Nobody says anything.

"Sorry hun, they all saw my cooch." - she says quietly, but everyone can hear.

"What? They did?" - he asks incredulous. "But I hav..."

"It was an accident." - she explains quickly, interrupting him.

"Do not worry Dennis, these things happen." - states Lucius. "Besides it was just a harmless prank like you said before."

Dennis frowns, upset he missed the show. He feels his jealously rising. He never saw her vagina before and now all his coworkers and his boss have seen it before him!

'Oh my, I can't believe all his coworkers just saw my bare coochie... Dennis haven't seen it yet. That was so hot... I will need relief tonight again. Maybe I can make it up to him and let him see it. Yes, good plan.' - she reflects.

She holds her fiancees' hand and squeezes it sightly. He half smiles back at her.

~~~

The group continues talking and drinking for a few more minutes but is obvious to everyone that Dennis is in a foul mood and that Lana is lost in her thoughts.

"Dennis, it is customary for me to share a whiskey and cigars with the new members of the team." - states Lucius. "Let's go outside on the garden and have a chat." - he says getting up.

"Dear, me and Cynthia will come with you, better to have some good company." - says Mary sultrily.

"Okay, follow me." - he says, leading the group through a set of glass doors to the garden.

Not wanting to disappoint his boss, Dennis looks at his betrothed and smiles, mouthing "be back" before following Lucius and the other two women through the doors.

This leaves drunk Lana alone with Dennis' coworkers.

Trying to break the awkwardness, Justin gets up and goes to the bar, bringing back some shot glasses and an expensive tequila.

"Shots!" - yells Justin, serving all four a couple rounds of shots.

(...)

~~~~~~~

Garden - Dennis, Cynthia and the Hunters

Outside is a huge well-kept leisure area, with a big pool, some lounge chairs, a full bar, some cabinets, a couple tables and three 2-seat couches. Lucius takes one and Dennis takes another opposite of him. The two ladies sit together, chatting among themselves.

They all sip on whiskey while Lucius and Dennis discuss work related matters.

"Here Dennis." - says Lucius opening a box of cigars. "This is a Padrón 1964 Anniversary, one of the best cigars from Nicaragua." - handing him one.

"Oh Lucius, I shouldn't, they look expensive." - he says awkwardly.

"They are!" - he laughs. "But it is a special occasion. Besides, you better get used to it, Winston-Phillips treat their top employees well."

He cuts the tip and lights up their cigars. The two continue to talk about future projects and goals while smoking and drinking. Dennis is glad to have a smart boss who understand their industry and have big plans for the future. It seems he joined one of the top teams.

Mary and Cynthia are getting quite drunk, but they are also a bit bored, having exhausted all their gossip and being ignored by the two men.

"I have an idea to cure our boredom, Cynthia." - Mary winks at her, getting up and sitting next to her husband.

She starts to rub his penis through his pants.

"Forgive me Dennis, it seems like my wife needs some attention." - Lucius states seriously.

"I do indeed! And a post-dinner snack too." - she says sultrily, licking her lips.

She opens his zipper and starts to play with his sex through his underwear.

"Oh my..." - exclaim Dennis, visibly embarrassed.

"This town, right?" - says Cynthia sitting next to him. "You almost get used to it."

"I don't think I ever will... me and Lana are not like this." - he says firmly, focusing on looking at her and trying to ignore his boss' antics.

"No? I heard something different." - she teases him.

"W-what do you mean?" - he asks confused and worried.

"Well, she told me a story about the student's penises in Biology class." - she whispers on his ear.

"Ah!" - he exclaims surprised that she knew. "It w-was an accident." - he said defending his fiancee.

"Even when she blew on the student's dick to make it hard?" - she teases further.

"Well, that was just for the sake of the lesson." - he explains, not sounding pleased.

"I see, so you are saying that your wife not only made a student's penis hard in front of the class, repeatedly got hit by two student's penises and even 'accidentally' touched it, and it was all for sake of the lesson?" - she provokes him.

"I g-guess s-so. I t-trust her!" - he says defensively.

"And has she been touching your hard penis during this time?" - says Cynthia rubbing her hand on his bulge above his pants. He was getting hard with the conversation.

"Sometimes... but we are saving ourselves for marriage, so we can't do much!" - he tries to justify.

"Aw... poor thing. All hot and hard, being denied relief by his own future wife." - she teases him some more. "All the while she plays around with her students."

"It's not like that!" - he says. "Right Ma..." - starts Dennis looking back at his boss.

Lucius has his pants and underwear around his ankles and his eyes closed. He is softly moaning to the rhythm of Mary's head, which is bobbing up and down his shaft. Her right hand is jerking the base of his cock at the same time as she sucks, while her left hand is inside her own panties, masturbating.

They both seem really into it and don't even notice what Dennis was saying.

"Oh wow..." - says Dennis amused. He never saw a scene so explicit in person. Up until now, he has only done things with Lana in complete darkness.

"You like it, big boy?" - flirts Cynthia opening his zipper.

"You can't... Lana is inside." - says Dennis worriedly, his resolve weakened by the booze.

"Don't worry, she touched her student's big cock, is only fair for you to get the same treatment." - she elaborates, making too much sense for his sexually charged drunk mind.

She opens his pants and lower his underwear, freeing his penis. He is extremely hard, his almost 4.5'' inches hot and pulsating.

Cynthia wraps her hand around it and starts to jerk him slowly, looking him straight in the eyes.

"But... Paul... cheating on him..." - Dennis says moaning.

"Handjobs are not cheating." - she says sensually, increasing the speed of her hand.

"They are not? I had no idea... in this case..." - he says drunken with lust (and booze).

The scenes in the garden are pornographic. On one side, Mary is going to town sucking on Lucius' cock, while on the other, Dennis receives an expert handjob from his coworker.

"I am going to come soon..." - says Dennis weakly.

"Come for me, big boy, come inside my mouth." - says Cynthia putting her mouth over the tip of his engorged cock. She gives his head a couple flicks with her tongue.

"Ahhhh..." - Dennis exclaims as he ejaculates inside her mouth.

He fills her mouth quickly, and she coughs with the unexpected amount of semen. She swallows what she can but it's so much that it drips drown her chin.

Dennis might be on the smaller side, but he can come buckets.

"Wow, you came so much." - says Cynthia extremely amused.

"Lana never had a problem with it..." - he says panting.

A pang of jealously crosses her face when she is compared to Lana. The truth is, she was into Dennis and wanted to steal him from the naive fiancee. Someone as smart as him deserved to be with someone as hot and sharp as her. Someone that would treat him like a king every day. Those were her thoughts.

"I bet she doesn't do this..." - says Cynthia pulling her panties down and hiking her dress up.

She lays with her head on the other side of the couch and spread her legs wide for Dennis. Her pussy is completely shaved and a couple shade darker than her skin, with protruding lips, like a flower.

Cynthia starts to play with her small clit. Dennis is mesmerized, it's the first real pussy he sees. He decides that he likes the looks of it and the smell is not half bad either.

"Dennis, shove your fingers inside my wet cunt... now..." - commands Cynthia, masturbating urgently.

He easily plunges two fingers inside her hot sex and starts to play with it, moving them in and out, backed up by years of typing and video games. The sensation is wonderful, her pussy is wet, warm and comfortable. And highly erotic. He starts to get engorged again thinking of doing this to Lana.

"Fuck Mary, I am coming..." - he hears Lucius announce. He grunts, signaling his strong climax, coating his wife's throat with semen. Mary moans hard with cum her in mouth.

"Unggggg...." - yells Mary, as she climaxes with her lips wrapped around his cock.

Dennis and Cynthia ogle the sexy situation, taking her to the edge of her orgasm.

"Don't stop Dennis, I am so close..." - begs Cynthia. "Don't stoooooooooooopppp!" - she yells, coming hard on his fingers.

Exhausted, all four of them take some time to recover and adjust themselves.

"Argh, I shouldn't have done this." - says Dennis worried.

"It's okay, it was just some harmless fun, just between us." - reasons Lucius. "It's getting late."

"I think I should go." - says Dennis getting up. "Erm... thanks Cynthia, it was fun."

"Any time Dennis, any time." - she says winking at him and licking her lips.

"My dear is right, it is time to go." - says Mary, not seeming embarrassed by the situation.

They get up and make their way back inside to the living room, where the other group was.

~~~~~~~

Living Room - Lana and the guys

The group takes shots together, 'wooing' at every drink. Lana starts to feel even more tipsy and agreeable than before.

"Okay, time for our kisses!" - announces Justin making a kissy mouth.

"Ugh, forgot about that." - says Lana tipsy.

"You promised." - reminds her Paul observantly.

"I suppose I did... fine, let's get it over with." - she says reluctantly.

She gets up and Justin approaches her first. She leans in waiting for a kiss on her cheek. Justin goes forward and kisses her square on the lips.

"Justin!" - she says upset, breaking the kiss. "Why did you kiss me on the mouth?"

"You said we could kiss, you didn't specify where." - justifies Justin.

"I don't want to cheat on Dennis!" - she exclaims upset.

"An innocent peck on the lips is not cheating. Is it?" - asks Noel to her. "Friends do it all the time."

"I g-guess is okay..." - she reasons, thinking of the events of earlier on that day with their neighbors.

"See, it's just harmless contact between friends. No need to worry." - reasons Noel.

"Let's try again then!" - says Justin enthusiastically.

He approaches her and meet her lips again. The kiss doesn't last long, but it was certainly longer than a friendly peck. He sits back down, and Paul takes his place. His kiss is deeper and lasts a smidge longer.

Last one is Noel, he approaches and hugs the teacher Lana, planting a big wet kiss on her lips.

"Wow Lana, thanks." - he says. "I am glad we can do this from now on." - he states.

"I didn't agree to that..." - she says meekly. All the kissing influencing her.

"Like you agreed earlier, just a friendly greeting." - Paul says. She frowns but nods.

Noel slaps her in the ass and sits down. Lana doesn't say anything. Her horniness and booze breaking down more and more of her innocence. Her butt stings, but in a pleasant way. She doesn't hate it.

They continue drinking and chatting.

"So, Lana, have you always been this buxom?" - asks Paul drunkenly.

"Y-yes... it has been a problem since I was a teenager." - she says.

"Why a problem? I would kill to have big boobs!" - chuckles Justin holding imaginary tits.

"Every outfit looks improper, no matter what I wear." - she explains.

"Not sure I see a problem." - says Paul lifting his eyebrows suggestively.

"Which bring us to the second problem, unwanted attention from men." - she says frowning.

"You got us hahah." - laughs Justin.

"Are they real?" - inquires Noel.

"My breasts? Yes, they are." - says Lana vehemently.

"I don't believe it. Boobs this size can only be fake." - Noel states.

"Yeah. You can see that Cynthia little titties are natural." - agrees Paul.

"And Mary's are clearly fake, she didn't have them a few years ago." - completes Justin.

"No! Mine are real!" - she says defensively and a little frustrated.

"I bet it isn't." - says Noel. Lana makes a frustrated expression.

"If it's a bet, you should prove it to us they are real, we won't mind." - Justin winks at her.

"I shouldn't show y'all my chest!" - she protests weakly.

"You wouldn't necessarily just display them to us." - explains Noel. She looks at him confused. "Just demonstrates some events that happened." - he says seriously.

"I heard some rumors about wearing a bra in Biology..." - trails Paul.

"I shouldn't! Dennis wouldn't like it." - she explains, suggesting that she wouldn't mind.

"He didn't mind earlier, so I think is safe to assume he won't mind now." - Noel elaborates.

"Still!" - she protests. "I am not sure I should be exposing myself to his coworkers." - she says unsure.

"She doesn't want to lose the bet..." - teases Paul.

"She will have to pay the bet since they are fake!" - Justin chuckles.

"I am not going to lose!" - says Lana upset.

"Go on then..." - says Paul, trying to push her.

"What do I get if I win?" - the teacher says curiously.

"We will owe you a favor each." - declares Noel. "But if you lose, you will have to do perform another situation for us."

"Fine." - she says overconfidently, knowing she couldn't lose.

"We are all waiting." - says Paul impatiently.

"You promise y'all are not saying this just to see my boobies?" - she asks shyly.

They all nod and promise out loud.

"Okay then... here is what happened...(...)" - says Lana starting to tell the story.

She gets to the part where the students convinced her to take her blouse off.

"(...) And now I took my blouse off." - she says removing her cardigan and unbuttoning her top.

Once all the buttons are undone, she takes the garment off and lays it on the couch, leaving her wearing just a frilly yellow bra and dark jeans. The sight is highly erotic. All the men have visible hard-ons.

"So then, I started to explain...(...)" - she continues retelling them what happened.

"Didn't your bra fall off?" - asks Justin interrupting.

"I was getting to that, but yes, it's the next part." - she says shyly.

"Do you need help?" - asks Paul with lust in his voice.

"Erm, no. I c-can do it myself!" - she says, not wanting to be touched by them.

She unclasps her bra and lower each strap. Everyone holds their breath. She leans forward and the bra slides down her arms, exposing her beautiful DD breasts. She quickly puts it back in place, not giving them more than a couple seconds to ogle.

"And this was it!" - she says. "Do I win the bet?" - she asks confidently.

"We barely saw it!" - complains Justin.

"This is what the students saw! You asked me to demonstrate." - she explains.