Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn loverboy!" - says Lilly, waking Dennis up from his spell.

Dennis' mouth falls open when he sees that his wife-to-be is looking inside Jack's pants. Remembering what Lilly asked him, he pulls only his pants away from his body, not his underwear, not realizing that the neighbor was showing Lana his bare cock.

"Not bad, not bad." - says Lilly. She had seen smaller, his peepee didn't look too much below average. "Let me feel how hard it is." - She then puts her hand inside his pants and rubs it light over the underwear. It was rock hard again. Dennis moans loudly.

Lana looks at the scene, a pang of envy crossing over her. She puts her hand inside Jack's underwear, lightly touching his big, unclothed cock. She starts to rub it gently, avoiding it taking too much in her hand.

'Oh my... it's so hard and warm, way bigger than Dennis... such a manly cock... Lana, don't say that. But it is... it's a cock... so big... I should wrap my hands around it... oh my. Lana control yourself, your fiancee is watching.' - she discusses in her hand.

"Okay, now let me rub my face on it, over your underwear." - Lilly announces emphasizing those words, the turn order forgotten. She pulls Dennis' pants down.

Jack catches on and puts his underwear back on and lower his pants. Lana makes a frustrated sound at the sight of the penis going away.

At the same time, both guys start to rub their erect penises onto the ladies' faces. Lilly's nostrils is inundated with the smell of cum, she suppresses a cough.

Lana on the other hand, feels her cooch twitch and squeeze when Jack rubs his rock-hard erection covered by his underwear all over her face, even her lips. She can even taste it a bit.

'Tastes so good... wait... this is getting too far, Lana, we still have to win! Get away from the big thick dick and put an end to this!' - she yells in her head.

She separates herself and gets up. Jack let's out a frustrated sound.

"Grand finale!" - she says, looking at Lilly and Dennis. "Sorry dear..." - she says knowingly.

Lana turns around and before Jack has time to put his pants back, she nestles her ass onto his member.

"Not done yet. Copy this!" - the young fiancee announces, grabbing both neighbor's hands and guiding them to her breasts. He gropes her tits and grinds his dick on her ass.

"Lana!" - exclaims Dennis astonished. His peepee twitching wildly in his underwear.

"Not bad. Let me try." - says Lilly, repeating the pose and grinding hard onto Dennis' poor willy. His hands are openly mauling her boobies.

"Ahhh..." - moans Dennis, much to Lana's chagrin. He is almost about to come again.

Lilly smirks at Lana and lifts her bra, releasing her small tits. She then puts Dennis' hand back on top of them, letting him feel her naked tits in front of everyone.

Jack starts to copy his wife and lift Lana's bra up, grabbing a handful of tit flesh, but Lana interrupts him and pulls her bra back down quickly.

"Stop, stop!" - she says defeated. "If we don't stop, I will do something I might regret! You both win." - she says, finally broken.

Dennis lets go of his neighbor and adjust his clothes back. He is slightly confused and frustrated.

"Sorry babe..." - he mumbles. She makes a dismissive gesture while adjusting her clothes in place.

"It's okay, let's go home. I need you, now!" - she says urgently. "I lost, I owe you some photos in future." - she says directly to Jack. "Nice to meet you, Lilly." - she says dragging Dennis away.

"Thanks for the fun, see you around neighbors." - Jack says smiling while hugging his wife.

"Thanks for lunch..." - mumbles Dennis as they leave. "Jack, send me the photos!" - he says before leaving.

Lana quickly guides her betrothed home. She throws him on the living room couch and hungrily jumps on top of him.

"Touch my cooch Dennis, now!" - she orders with urgency.

The fiancee obeys and touches her sex above the damp panties. As soon as he contacts her clit, a massive climax washes over her like a tsunami, sending shock waves through her body.

~~~~~~~

Late Afternoon

Lana wakes up without any idea of what time it is. She feels her body pulsating. She realizes she is in the dark, in her living room.

"Afternoon sleepyhead." - greets Dennis, sipping on some tea.

"Hi... what time it is?" - she asks, still slightly groggy.

"Still 5:30pm, we have a couple hours before we have to be at the Hunters." - he informs.

"Ah, good." - he answers half-asleep. "Sorry about earlier, I needed that." - she says blushing.

"Are you kidding? It was fantastic, nothing to feel sorry about." - he says with a smile. "Let's pretend this lunch didn't happen." - he laughs.

"Agree!" - she laughs. "Thanks Dens, I love you so much." - she gets up and gives him a big hug.

"I love you too, more and more every day." - he says embracing her.

The young couple spends the next hour or so getting ready for the party. Mary texted her saying it was a casual affair, so they didn't need to dress up too much.

Dennis opts for jeans and a button up blue shirt. Lana opts for some dark tight jeans that accentuate her nice booty and a yellow frilly blouse with a cardigan above.

"Dens, please take it easy tonight with the drinking." - she asks him while getting ready.

"I always do, but why do you say that?" - he asks confused.

"Well, when you drink too much with co-workers you tend to get too agreeable." - she explains.

"Ah, true. But the same goes to you, all your sense of proper goes out the window hahaha" -- he laughs.

"Yeah, let's take it easy tonight after the day we had." - she decides.

"Agree, easy peasy." - he says kissing his wife on the cheek.

At around 7pm they leave their house and walk to the Hunter's residence, which was close by.

~~~~~~~

Dinner Party

"Welcome to our house!" - greets Mary Hunter at the door, guiding the young couple in.

"Your house is beautiful Mary, who decorated it? - asks Lana.

Mary goes into an explanation about their house. It was over 4000 square feet, with a pool, a garden, multiple bedrooms and a variety of living spaces, including a couple offices.

Seeing the woman already engaged in conversation, Dennis turns to his boss.

"Thanks for having us, Lucius, we appreciate the invite." - he says courtly.

"Nonsense, you two are the guests of honor. Today is the celebration of you having joined the best team in Winston-Phillips Co." - he announces. He hears some hollering from the living room.

Lucius guides Dennis towards the big living room, where the other guests are. There are 3 three-seat couches, a giant entertainment system, and scores of shelves with antiques and decorations.

Once Mary and Lana join them, Dennis introduces his betrothed to everyone.

"Team, meet my fiancee Lana." - says Dennis proudly. They cheer and say their hellos.

"Nice to meet you pretty Lana, I am Noel." - greets a tall dark-haired man in his mid-thirties. He hugs her.

"Wow, Dennis did well, two thumbs up. I am Justin." - says a younger man with ginger hair. He kisses her hand and hugs her. He seems to be the same age as Lana and Dennis.

"The other two haven't arrived yet." - says Lucius. "Always late that Paul, damn." - he complains.

"Here, let me get you two something to drink. Beer? Wine?" - asks Mary towards the newly arrived couple.

"Beer for me, thanks." - says Dennis.

"I would love some white wine, thanks." - says Lana to her friend.

"Good choice dear. Now come with me and let me show you the house, let the boys chat about work for a bit." - says Mary, taking Lana in her arms and handing her a big wine glass, half full.

The two ladies leave the living room and Mary guides Lana around the house, chatting about the different rooms and the decorations as they go. They pass by Lukas' bedroom.

"Where is your son today, Mary?" - asks Lana curiously.

"Oh, you naughty girl." - teases her friend. "Don't tell me you want to touch his peen again today?" - she giggles. "Or worse, have it rub against your bare cooch!" - she says in mock horror.

Lana feels a twang on her vagina at the notion of letting someone rub their penis there.

"Noooo!" - says Lana mortified. "I j-just w-want to know if he will join us." - she stammers.

"Don't worry pretty thing, he is sleeping at his friend BJ tonight." - she smiles.

"Ah okay..." - says the teacher, a little disappointed.

The Hunter household is massive, every room impeccable. Lana could only dream of a house like that one day. Maybe one day, she tells herself.

Mary and Lana discuss about their previous days, with Lana confiding on her friend about the incidents that transpired during Biology class. Mary had already heard it from Lukas, so it wasn't fresh news.

They continue the tour for a few more minutes, and by the end, their wine glasses are dry.

"Another glass before we join everyone, you need it." - her friend says, filling her cup.

They join the others back in the living room. She notices there are 2 new people.

"Lana! Dennis told me so much about you!" - says a peppy woman in her mid-twenties. She gets up and hugs the naive fiancee tightly. "I am Cynthia, the team's executive assistant."

Lana frowns a little bit. Cynthia is a very pretty blonde, just a couple inches shorter than her at about 5'1, but worse of all, she has a fantastic body. She is wearing a small little black dress that goes until mid-thighs and has a deep cut in the middle, exposing a lot of cleavage. Her titties are small, a solid B cup, although they are so perky that Cynthia often foregoes a bra. Lana notices that today was no exception. She feels a little jealous that Dennis has this bouncy blonde next to him every day at work.

"Hi, nice to meet you too, I heard good things." - Lana smiles, trying to hide her envy.

"Good, and this is my boyfriend Paul, he is part of the team." - she says pointing at a handsome bearded curly-haired man sitting on the couch. He seems to be on his early thirties.

"Hey." - he says nodding at Lana with a big sexy smile. She smiles back at him.

"Hahah, that is Paul for you! Don't worry babe, he doesn't talk much." - informs Dennis to his fiancee.

"Here, I saved a spot for you." - points out Justin, patting the seat next to him, between him and Noel.

"Erm, thanks." - says the young bride-to-be, sitting between them.

They all chat and drink for another ten minutes. Justin and Noel put their hands on her thigh covered jeans and rub it up and down. Dennis doesn't seem to notice or mind, so Lana leaves it be.

"Dennis and Cynthia, since both of you haven't seen my house yet, let us give you a tour." - announces Lucius, getting up. The other two and Mary follow.

"I'll be right back dear." - says Dennis. "You guys take care of her for me." - he says playfully to his coworkers.

"Aye, aye, captain!" - gestures Justin.

Dennis, Cynthia and the Hunters leave the room, leaving Lana alone with the other 3 guys.

"Lana, I am glad you both decided to come to Winstonstead. Dennis is a fine addition to the team, we needed something with his skills." - states Noel putting his hand on her thigh.

"Oh, glad that Dens is doing great at work. It has been an... interesting experience... so far." - she says.

"We heard you are doing great in school too!" - chuckles Justin putting his hand on her leg.

"You have? That is good." - she says pleased.

"Lucius is always going on how it seems his son is finally learning." - says Justin.

"Ah yeah... Lukas is a good kid." - says Lana embarrassed, recalling some events from the past day.

"Good to all his schoolmates! We heard what he did in the school cafeteria." - says Paul.

"Oh, well, that was an accident..." - the young teacher starts to explain.

"Suuuure it was, similar to the one in Gym class?" - teases Justin sliding his hand up her thighs.

"I heard all the boys had a front row view." - states Noel.

"It was my student's fault, and besides, the underwear didn't fit the uniform." - she tries to explain.

"Wait, you weren't wearing underwear?" - asks Paul astonished.

"Lucky students to have such a naughty teacher." - laughs Justin sliding his hand even further up.

"I couldn't wear it! They would have seen my panties." - she elaborates.

"So instead, you chose to give them a better show. Very brave." - says Noel squeezing her nice legs.

"I didn't know I was going to end up showing them!" - Lana protests.

"I also heard some other rumors about Biology class..." - starts Paul.

"That was also an accident! I didn't mean to show it!" - she interjects.

"Kissing your students was an accident?" - he questions, not realizing her slip.

"Ah, that. No, that was an agreement with them. They are basically family, so it makes sense." - she explains shyly.

"Well, in that case, where is our kiss?" - asks Justin moving his hand dangerously close to her cooch.

"Why would I do that?" - she asks confused.

"You said the students are your family, and we are basically Dennis' family." - explains Noel as if it was obvious.

"You kiss his family, right?" - asks Justin. She nods. "There you have it. We see him every day and spend hours with him. We are his new family."

"If you put it that way..." - she says begrudgingly.

At that moment they hear the other group returning. Justin and Noel don't take their hands away. She is enjoying the contact, so she decides not to say anything.

"After dinner we will kiss, you promise?" - asks Paul to the naive young lady.

"Promise." - she says without thinking much. What is the harm in it, she reflects, it was just exchanging kisses on the cheek anyway.

They all chat and drink for another ten minutes.

Justin is chatting with Dennis when he moves his hand further up, finally touching Lana's jeans-covered vagina in front of her fiancee. She gasps.

"Are you okay dear?" - asks Dennis worried, not noticing what happened.

"Justin, your hand..." - she points out. Justin pulls his hand away

"Ah sorry, it was an accident." - he says to her.

"Okay but be careful. I am okay Dens, he just bumped into the wrong place." - she explains quickly.

"Ah okay, no harm done then." - Dennis states confused.

Mary gets up and goes check on their dinner. She comes back immediately and calls everyone.

"Dinner is ready! Come to the table everyone." - she says merrily.

They all follow her to the dining room.

~~~

Dinner is served with the help of a couple of maids, who were the ones responsible for cooking the feast. Mary doesn't even bother introducing them to the group. A little rude.

The long table is full of different dishes and drinks, everything looking like it was made by professional chefs. The guests start eating, chatting and drinking.

Mary, Lana and Cynthia are sitting on one end of the table, leaving the boys alone on the other side to discuss work and some more boring topics.

"I am just glad you joined the school, it's nice to have a fried." - says Mary to Lana. "All those male teachers perving on me were tiring."

"Oh, does that occur a lot?" - asks Cynthia curiously.

"All the time, at least now Lana can share my burden." - giggles Mary.

"I don't like it..." - says Lana shyly.

"I know... the students are one thing, but middle-aged men drooling over us and groping us during our job is the worst." - exclaims Mary. Lana nods agreeably.

"The students?" - questions Cynthia. "The students are pervy too?"

"So much! It's probably all those hormones." - giggles Mary. "Lana here knows from experience."

"What happened?" - Cynthia asks, not holding her curiosity.

"Which time are you talking Mary?" - whispers the embarrassed teacher.

"There was more than one time!" - the assistant says shocked.

"Lana here has been busy." - smiles Mary. "The penises in biology class, tell us about it." - she says directly.

"Erm... I can't... it's embarrassing..." - Lana says.

"Don't be a party pooper, is just us girls here." - Mary says to her friend, egging her on.

"I won't tell anyone that doesn't already know." - Cynthia says with careful wording.

"Ugh... fine... (...)" - says the naive fiancee, telling the story of Friday's Bio class.

Lana was embarrassed the whole time, but even more so when she described touching Mary's son's penis. She covers her mouth with her hand when saying that part.

"Oh wow, you touched his cock!" - exclaims Cynthia loudly.

"Shhhh... Cynthia... quiet please." - pleads Lana.

"Sorry, sorry." - she says apologetically. "But wow, I am shocked Lana, who knew you would be naughty enough to play with the students." - Cynthia says and Lana frowns. "Mary, some stuff happened to me too, but nothing on this magnitude. Is it normal around here?"

"Since you are also relatively new in town, you haven't seen it happen too often." - Mary states. "But yes, most people in Winston are really open about their sexuality and enjoy physical contact. Difficult for outsiders to get used to."

"I wish someone would have told me before we came." - says Lana sadly.

"Dennis didn't tell you?" - asks Mary concerned. "It was part of his training and HR package. We would never bring people who weren't aware of that."

"Oh, he didn't." - says the newcomer. "I guess it's okay then, since he knew." - she says with resignation.

"Yep, like I said on your first day, embrace it. You too Cynthia." - Mary winks.

They continue to eat and drink for some time.

~~~

After the meal, they all make their way back to the living room and sit on the couches to continue the evening. Everyone is at least on their 5th drink.

Lana sits next to Dennis, and she is already feeling the effects of alcohol, her inhibitions leaving her. They all start sharing salacious stories about their lives in Winston.

Lucius and Mary tell a story about an impromptu orgy, but not going into much graphic details. Noel shares the time everyone jumped in the pool naked at the office Holiday Party, while Justin shares the story about the Winston-Fest, the town's festival, where he took some liberties with some women from town. Apparently, a lot of shenanigans was allowed at the yearly festival.

Paul shares the story of how he met Cynthia and that he groped her on her first day believing she was someone else. Everyone laughs at the incident.

During Cynthia's turn she explains how she ended up being coerced into making out with Richard Winston-Phillips, the president of the company.

"Soon it will be your turn, Lana." - she says at the end, winking at the young teacher.

"Not yet, I am the next one to tell my story." - points out Dennis.

Without thinking, he tells them about the middle-aged receptionist at work. During the last week he kept finding her in compromising situations, like with her skirt hiked up or her boobs popping out of her shirt. Lana is shocked, Dennis hasn't told her about this before.

"Oh Dens, you didn't tell me about this before." - she says slightly jealous.

"Ah, well, they were accidents." - Dennis explains to everyone. "Besides, is not like I am attracted to her, so I didn't think it mattered."

"So, I guess I don't need to tell you about accidents or if I am not attracted to the person..." - Lana mumbles, but Dennis doesn't pay any mind to it.

"Well then, if it doesn't matter Dennis, how about Lana here tells us her story and shows us what happened?" - states Lucius. "I am sure you won't mind it, since we are not attracted to her." - he reasons.

"I guess so." - says Dennis, not wanting to back down of what he said in front of his boss.

"Ermm... really? Besides, I don't know what story to tell!" - Lana says exasperated.

"Oh, how about the incident at the cafeteria!" - blurts Mary to everyone.

"The one where she flashed the school her big ass?" - inquires Justin.