Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thirty seconds." - reminds Lukas, readying his watch.

Lana nods. She puts each hand on the inside of her bikini top and pulls them out quickly, until the material is pooled up on the sides, below her armpits.

Her naked boobs come into view. Her 38DD breasts are the picture of perfection, with large pink areolas and hard pointy rosy nipples. Due to their volume, they are not perky, but far from sagging either. They are tits that belong in a special exhibit with first-class security and a $500 entry fee.

Both students' eyes widen, and their mouths fall agape. Last time they didn't have such a clear view of her teacher's monumental knockers, but here they were in all their bare glory.

"Fuck me... those are massive tits." - says BJ in awe.

"Incredible, they're so slutty." - agrees Lukas. "Top notch."

Meanwhile, Lana's mind is wandering.

'Oh, goodness! BJ and Lukas are ogling at my naked tits. My nipples are aching... I am so wet, hopefully no one notices it. I wonder if their penises are hard. No... Lana, stop. No, there is no excuse. This is improper behavior. I am a shameful teacher, showing my big hard nipples to my students in public. I can't justify it anymore. But it's Dens' fault. Not that my lewd body seems to mind. This is so hot... imagine if they took their thick cocks out and made me slide my boobies up and down their shafts. Argh, what I am thinking. Your husband-to-be is right behind you... and you are shamefully exposing yourself to your pupils. I like it... I want more... I never felt so hot before. Hmm...'

"I had enough! I can't take it anymore." - exclaims Dennis.

"Chill dude, teach still has to show her tits for another 15 seconds." - Lukas says.

"I hate that she is showing them to you both, but I can't see." - he admits. "Babe, meet me in the locker room once it's done." - he says, going back to the locker room. She nods absent-minded.

Lana is so enthralled in her lewd thoughts that she barely notices the timer going off. Lukas lifts his watch to show her, and she adjusts her bikini top back into place.

"My favor is over, teach." - says Lukas. "Time for the next one."

"Next one?" - she asks wide-eyed.

"Yeah! Your lover bet against both of us." - he explains. "You compensated me, it would be unfair not to pay BJ."

"Damn it, Dens. What are you making me do." - she complains under her breath, secretly excited for the exposure to continue. "What do you want, BJ?"

"Since we just saw your sexy titties, can we both touch them?" - he asks.

"For t-thirty seconds?" - she asks, not even complaining about the request.

"That was the bet, a full thirty seconds." - smirks Lukas

She doesn't say anything else and just opens her bikini top again. Her cooch is sopping wet, and her nipples could cut diamonds. She doesn't even realize that BJ didn't ask her to show her breasts again.

People behind her are whispering, eyeing the lewd situation.

"Shotgun on her right tit." - says BJ smiling like a kid in a sweet shop.

"Cool, I got the left." - agrees Lukas hungrily.

"Get it over with." - she whispers, jutting out her breasts and closing her eyes.

They approach the half-naked teacher and BJ slowly touches her exposed breast, avoiding her nipple for now. As soon as his hand makes contact, a jolt of electricity runs through her body.

Lukas doesn't miss a beat and joins his friend on rubbing the other supple boob. They start to slowly massage them, nobody bothering to put on a timer.

'Oh my! It feels so arousing and wrong at the same time... I should do this more often... I guess Dennis agreed it's okay.' - she debates internally, the discussion only serving to feed her horniness even further.

"Are you ready for us to take it up a notch?" - asks BJ.

Lana nods excitedly. BJ grazes her hardened nipples. She moans audibly. Lukas does the same, and soon, both boys are brazenly kneading and grabbing her breasts.

"Fuck, teach, you are so lewd... we didn't even ask to touch your naked tits, but you offered them on your own. Good girl." - he says. She groans at his words.

"It's just the bet..." - she justifies sheepishly.

Lukas takes a step further and pinches her big juicy nipples every few touches. Lana is in ecstasy.

'They didn't ask to see my boobs... I exposed myself on my own... so improper... ahhh... so dirty... never felt so good before... what is this... so naughty... it's just a bet... it was all Dennis' fault. Ah... yes... grope my slutty tits... feels so good... my coochie is burning... I need relief... oh my... I hope nobody is watching... imagine if everyone is looking at the lewd teacher letting her horny students rub her big boobies... I want more... mmm... I need to come... '

The boys notice Lana starting to whimper and gasp after every touch. They look at each other and Lukas nods towards BJ, mouthing the words 'go ahead'.

BJ slides his other hand slowly inside Lana's wet bikini bottoms. She squirms with his touch.

He grazes his hand over her trimmed bush and gently moves down, contacting her damp outer lips. She moans loudly and her knees buck a little.

He goes for broke and lightly starts to run his fingers up and down along her wet slit.

"Oh my!" - exclaims the teacher loudly. People behind them attentively ogling the steamy scene.

Lukas takes over mauling both of her tits while BJ concentrates on rubbing her moist pussy. The student is still just touching the external areas, avoiding the clit. Both boys are smart to not push the boundaries of their naive teacher too quickly.

Lana is openly moaning, removing any doubt from the observers of what was happening.

'My student is rubbing my cooch... oh... it's the first time someone touches her... I am so hot... ung... my coochie is no longer pure, someone stole her first... and it wasn't my fiancee... oh my... please play with my slutty tits... rub my wet coochie... yes... my students are doing this in public... and I am just accepting... what a bad teacher... yessss... mmmm... so good... sorry Dens... I need this... touch my cooch... pinch my fat nipples... yeees... I am close... grope my slutty tits and my naughty coochie... mmm... unnng... make me come in public...unggg... my students are making me come in public... I am coming... don't stop... coming... commmmiiinnng... '

"Unnnng...." - the teacher climaxes out loud, falling to her knees and shaking with pleasure.

Behind them, the observers erupt in applause.

"Great display, teach!" - says Lukas in her year. "Everyone loved it."

Lana is still in cloud nine due to her massive orgasm, but she looks behind and notices the audience. There must be 10-15 people observing the scene. They are hooting and hollering at this point.

"They were watching... the whole time?" - she whispers to her students, still barely processing.

"Yeah, we gave 'em a great show, Miss Lana. Thanks for this!" - says BJ, lifting his fingers and smelling. He offers them to Lukas, who smells them too and opens a big smile

"Smells amazing. Sweet pussy you got, teach." - he teases.

Everything comes flooding back to her at once. Dennis, the bet and the groping.

"Dennis! He is still waiting for me!" - she says with urgency. "I got to go boys!"

She gets up, covers herself and rushes out of there, avoiding and going around the people looking.

~~~

She runs to the locker room, where she finds Dennis wearing his swim trunks typing on his phone. He has an upset expression.

"Ah, there you are." - he says, upset. "What took you so long?"

"Sorry, hun. You bet double or nothing, so BJ also wanted a favor." - she explains nervously.

"Great, more ogling of your boobies." - he sighs, frustrated. "You look very flushed and nervous. Anything wrong?" - he asks, concerned.

"No n-nothing. It just got too hot out there, too touchy." - she explains.

"Yeah, looks like it." - he says, frowning. "Let's go shower and get ready."

They pick their towels and Dennis guides her to the shower room, full of private shower stalls. The stalls are enclosed, allowing each person full privacy.

Lana avoids his gaze, feeling slightly guilty over what happened. They both go into their own stall and remove their dirty swimwear.

'I shouldn't feel guilty. We agreed touching was okay. Dennis hasn't seen my boobies or even touched my cooch, but I let the boys do both before him. No, Dennis did worse with that tramp, so he still owes me. Yeah, they barely touched my parts. It was nothing.' - she decides in her head.

Lana quickly showers. She hears some familiar voices outside her stall.

"Dens, I am done, I'll meet you back at the lockers." - she says to her fiancee at the adjacent stall.

"Sure babe, I'll stay a few more minutes, the water is nice." - he replies.

She wraps herself in a towel, grabs her swimsuit and leaves.

"Eeeep!" - she exclaims, bumping into Lukas and BJ, who are right outside.

"What happened, babe?" - asks Dennis from his stall.

"Nothing, just bumped into the boys, they scared me." - she explains quickly. "Why are you both naked?" - she asks them quietly, not able to take her eyes away from their young bodies.

Both are extremely fit with BJ having bigger muscles and Lukas being more toned. She had already seen Lukas' penis in class, and while currently it looked tiny, she knew it could grow to be a monster.

BJ's penis on the other hand, was tanned, a shade darker than his skin, and was already sizably big. She thought it looked like it was at least 5'' and it was still soft.

"Oh, teach, we just wanted to say bye." - smirks Lukas.

"I see... okay, goodbye then." - she says, trying to get away from their sexy naked bodies.

"Where is our goodbye hug?" - asks BJ.

"No, Dennis can come out any minute." - she whispers. "What would he think if he saw me hugging my naked students in just a towel?"

"You better hurry up then teach." - points out Lukas, opening his arms.

"Your hubby can come out at any minute." - grins BJ.

"He is not my hubby yet..." - she whispers. "Ugh... fine. Be quick." - she says annoyed.

Lukas approaches her and hugs her. She can feel his muscles and even his penis bumping against her towel. He squeezes her for a few seconds before breaking the hug. She was expecting him to do something, so she puts her guard down when nothing happens.

BJ opens his arms next and the teacher steps forward almost in autopilot. When she is about to embrace him, she feels her towel being pulled and falling. Not missing a beat, BJ hugs her naked body.

"Gahhhh!" - she cries, surprised, trying to move away, but BJ embraces her tightly.

"What is happening out there?" - inquires Dennis from his stall.

"Erm... nothing, my towel just fell." - she quickly explains, still stuck in the hug.

"Ah, be more careful, I don't want anyone to see you naked." - he says.

She can feel her student rubbing his naked peen all over her toned tummy, and her ample titties rubbing all over his muscular abdomen. She feels his penis starting to grow.

Forgetting where she was for a second, she starts to rub her body on his hardening member. She hears a sudden noise coming from Dennis' stall.

"Enough, let me go!" - she says coming back to reality, knowing that her future husband was right there.

Laughing, BJ lets her go. Both boys ogle their fully naked teacher for a second. She hurriedly picks her towel back and wraps around herself.

"Nice body, teach, see you tomorrow!" - says Lukas.

"Looking forward to playing with it again." - winks BJ.

"What was that?" - asks Dennis from his shower. They leave snickering at the young couple.

"Nothing dear, just an accident. Meet you at the lockers!" - she says quickly.

She makes her way back and gets dressed in a changing stall.

'Great, now my students saw me fully naked. Nobody has seen me like this since I was a kid!' - she complains in her head. 'Not only that, one of my students rubbed his thick penis all over my tummy. Ugh. - she says slightly amused.

'Why do I keep doing this to Dennis? No, no. Stop, Lana. He said it didn't matter, that looking and touching was okay. This wasn't sexual, it was an accident.' - she convinces herself.

She goes back to the locker and Dennis is already dressed waiting for her. Grabbing their belongings, they make their way out of the Public Pool.

They decide to have lunch and then walk around Winstonstead.

~~~~~~~

Interlude --- Winston Secret Chat Group

That afternoon, tons of people shared the photos of the young sexy teacher willingly exposing her tits to her students, and then allowing them to grope her naked tits and even touch her pussy to an orgasm.

Times were indeed changing our protagonist.

~~~~~~~

Afternoon -- Village

The couple has lunch at the diner, 'Zelda's Diner'. The food was good and the service too, but nothing spectacular, just fresh homemade food for a surprisingly affordable price.

They stroll around the village, mainly the central plaza, and make small talk with some people. Dennis seems to know a huge number of people from work.

Lana feels a little bit left out, since she has barely talked to anyone outside of the school faculty, and even then, it was mostly Mary and Roger. Even the principal she only met a couple times.

After about an hour, the couple is ready to call it a day and go home to enjoy a quiet evening.

"Oh babe, Mr. Winston-Phillips is over there. Can we go say hi?" - asks Dennis anxiously.

"Sure Dens, I don't mind." - she shrugs.

The duo approaches the elderly man, who seems to be walking alone. Even though he is the mayor and the president of the company, he is just nodding his head and smiling at people in a polite subtle greeting. He sees the young couple coming his way and smiles broadly.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Laywood. Beautiful as always Ms. Cox." - the mayor says to them.

"Hello Mr. Winston-Phillips." - greets Dennis, shaking his hand.

"Hi, Mr. Wis-" - the old man gazes at the pretty teacher expectantly. "Mr. Dick, Mr. Dick" -- she corrects herself.

He nods, pleased. He then opens his arms, waiting for a hug. She obeys and kisses him on the cheek.

"Thank you my dear." - he says to her. "Mr. Laywood, I heard some very impressive things from Lucius Hunter. Your work ethic seems to be top quality. I am pleased that bringing you both into Winstonstead was not a mistake." - Dick says.

"I am glad, Mr. Winston-Phillips, the experience has been great so far." - Dennis says.

"Good, good. And you my dear Lana..." - the mayor says, turning towards her. She makes a worried expression. "Bill, the school's principal, told me satisfactory things. Well done." - he says.

"Oh, right. Principal Bill is your brother." - she says. "I have been enjoying my time here a great deal."

"Stupendous." - the mayor says. "I have to go now, but before I go... Mr. Laywood?"

"Yes, Mr. Winston-Phillips?" - Dennis answers apprehensively.

"Would you mind if your future wife gave this patriarch a peck on the lips?" - he asks nonchalantly.

"Erm... huh..." - Dennis looks surprised. "I guess so, seems harmless." - he says trying to impress the President of the company.

"Dens!" - says Lana slightly outraged. "Are you serious?" - she whispers to him.

"Yes, please. I need to keep impressing him, do this for me." - he pleads to her, not realizing the future implications of his actions.

"Fine, but only for you." - she says reluctantly.

She approaches the old man, and she smooches him on the lips with very little hesitation. Dennis simply watches as his boss's boss kisses his fiancee in public. Passersby stop to look at the situation.

"I am pleased with your progress so far." - Dick says to her, patting her in the ass. "Keep it up."

She blushes and nods, not fully understanding what he meant.

He waves at them and starts to walk away. The couple says their goodbyes to Dick out loud.

They walk home to finish the weekend.

~~~~~~~

Night

Lana and Dennis spend a couple hours taking care of the house and doing some of their remaining chores, like laundry and organizing their bathroom.

Lana prepares a quick dinner, spaghetti and salad, they eat and then the couple settles on the couch to watch a movie, each with a glass of wine. Dennis picks a romantic comedy, since he knows his fiancee will like it.

Credits roll and Lana realizes Dennis has been sleeping for the last portion of the film. She tries to wake him up.

"Hey, hun, the movie is over." - she shakes him lightly.

"Uh... wha..." - he says groggily. "Ah, sorry. Must have dozed off." - he mumbles.

"No problem, you wouldn't have liked the movie anyway." - she giggles. "There was this sex scene that got me in the mood, how about we play a bit?" - she says feeling frisky.

"I would love to babe, but I am dead tired." - he says. "The pool must have taken all my energy."

"Ah, not fair. After this charged day, I wanted to fool around." - she frowns.

"Tomorrow, I promise. I must sleep now. Night babe." - he says kissing her on the cheek and going to the bedroom without waiting for a reply.

Lana feels frustrated, she was really hoping to play around with her fiancee, especially after all the groping, touching and exposure from today.

'I need relief... what can I do?' - she wonders. 'Ah, Mary's books! I haven't read it yet!'

She rummages through her purse until she finds the book. It's called 'Kim's Adventures by DonnerBBQ'.

Lana reads the summary again so she can remind herself. It says: "The misadventures of a young teasing wife who starts to enjoy exposing herself at work events, much to the chagrin of her husband.".

'Oh right! Mmmm... that seems hot, let's read a chapter.' - she decides.

There are six stories in the book, all of them retelling the escapades of Kim.

Lana starts to read the first one called 'Curtains Removed for Painting', where a young wife discovers she is being watched by her neighbor while she undresses and showers. The wife starts to enjoy it, and even confides her naked voyeur adventures to her husband. Things escalate and soon the couple has sex in front of the window.

'Oh my, this is great. Imagine if Jack saw me fully naked, showering and having sex... ung... hot... I wonder what happens next...'

Lana is brazenly touching her wet coochie as she moves onto the next chapter.

The next chapter was named 'Wife Hosts BBQ for Coworkers', where Kim starts to get more and more bold at her work party, until she is wearing a transparent night shirt with nothing underneath and flashing her body to her coworkers. She even dances for them and exposes her bare pussy in front of all of them (including her husband).

The hot teacher moans loudly with each scene and each new development. Soon she is whimpering, and she stuffs her shirt in her mouth to not wake up Dennis.

'Ugh... she is so slutty... showing her naked cooch in front of her coworkers... imagine if I did the same, invited all the teachers and the principal over and danced to them naked. That is so hot... I am so close... her husband is just there watching... oh my... maybe I should do this on the weekend... unng... coming... Roger can even show me his thick penis... mmm... he could jerk it off in front of everyone... and come on my bare boobs... yes... come on my tits... cominnnnnng... mmmmmm...'

She shakes and spasms, with a huge climax washing over her.

'Even in my fantasies I am betraying Dennis... this is not good, what is happening to me.' - she thinks concerned but decides against worrying about it right now.

She takes some time to recover on the couch, then puts the book away and goes to bed. She has a fantastic night's sleep.