Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 8 -- Monday

Early Morning

The couple wakes up bright and early, primed for a new week. They get ready to start the day and sit together to have breakfast.

"Thanks, babe. And sorry about yesterday." - he says guiltily.

"No worries, we can fool around a bit tonight. Maybe we can try some of the stuff that happened on the weekend" -- she says sultrily.

"Oooooh, I like the sound of that." - he says finishing his coffee. "I have to go now, have a good day!"

"You too, hun, and be careful of that tramp!" - she says, kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Haha, I will." - he says leaving for work.

She cleans up after breakfast and finishes getting ready for school. She puts on a long-sleeve button up lilac blouse and a black knee-length pencil skirt. The outfit gives her an air of professionalism while still accentuating her curves. She opts for classic purple panties and a matching bra.

Leaving the house, Jack is waiting for her on his porch. He waves.

"Hey neighbor!" - he greets. She blushes remembering the weekend's photoshoot.

"Hi Jack, good morning to you." - she answers politely.

"Quick thing." - he says. She stops to listen. "I know you are free tomorrow morning, so can you come over to pay the bet?"

"What bet?" - she asks feigning ignorance, aware of what he was talking about.

"You lost the contest, so you have to pay up. The winner was promised 3 photo requests from the loser." - he explains. "So, I want at least one tomorrow morning."

"Ah, right. I guess." - she agrees. "Hopefully it's nothing bad." - she says.

"Nah, nothing you won't want." - he grins and winks. "See you tomorrow dear!"

She waves goodbye and leaves for school.

~~~~~~~

Morning -- School

Lana didn't have any classes in the morning, but she still had to stay in the Staff Room in case any students or other teachers needed her help.

She drops her stuff at her desk and after making sure no other colleague was around, she goes to the staff bathroom.

She opens the door, gets inside quickly and closes the door. She stops dead on her tracks, as Roger, her colleague, is there peeing at the urinal. She freezes in place due to the shock, even though she can't see anything besides his back.

"Oh, 'morning Lana." - he says nonchalantly. "Come on in, I am almost done."

She stays in place, with eyes as wide as saucers.

"There." - he says, shaking his penis with his hands. She relaxes a little.

He then turns around and gives her an unobstructed view of his dick, not bothering to put it away. It doesn't look particularly big, being around 3'' in a soft state.

"Put that away!" - she says, trying to contain her voice.

"In a minute, I need to wash my hands first, I don't want to dirty it." - he explains, walking towards her with his penis hanging limply and bouncing with every step. She looks at it hypnotized.

"Hurry up..." - she says, softly staring at his exposed member while he washes his hands.

Her heart thumps on her chest.

'I am not turned on, I am just surprised at being flashed. That's it.' - she explains to herself.

"You can always put it away yourself if you are so bothered by it." - he laughs at her appalled expression.

"No! I shouldn't... I mean... I can't...." - she stumbles on her words.

He laughs and finishes washing his hands. He approaches her and stops when he is less than a foot away. He makes a whole to-do of putting his peen away. She stares at it the whole time. Roger notices a slight fire in her eyes.

"Oh, that reminds me. Principal Bill wanted to see you." - he says passing by her. "See you later, Lana" -- he winks at her.

Still a little fazed by the encounter, she quickly finishes her business in the bathroom and makes her way to the principal's office, which is next door to the Staff Room.

The teacher passes by the Janitor, who waves at her. She waves back. Strange, she hasn't met him before.

~~~

Lana knocks and hears a voice from the inside.

"Come in." - says the principal.

She opens the door slowly and walks in awkwardly. She was slightly intimidated by him, after all he held a lot of power over her employment status.

"H-hi Principal Bill, you w-wanted to see me?" - she asks nervously.

He is sitting behind his desk, directly in front of the door, on the other side of the room.

"Hello, dear Lana!" - he greets her. "Oh, yes, indeed. Come over here please." - he points to his side.

She obediently walks over and stands next to him, behind his desk.

"I just want to mention a couple things." - he says while she nods. "First, you are doing a tremendous job, I am extremely satisfied." - he says. "Actually, the whole school is delighted."

"Oh, thank you, Bill." - she says blushing due to the compliment.

He puts his hand on her ass and keeps it there. She flinches initially but doesn't say anything.

"I want to request for you to continue to deepen your bonds with the students and your colleagues." - he says to her.

"I will do my best, Bill." - she answers. He starts to squeeze her butt.

"I have been talking to the students and with other faculty, everyone is really impressed with your performance." - he says adamantly while groping her ass. "Your agreeability and adaptability have been mentioned quite a bit." - he smiles.

"I a-am g-glad I can please, Principal Bill." - she stammers while jutting her ass out, pleased with all the compliments.

"As for the second topic." - he gives her butt a big squeeze. "Since you have been adapting so well, we all think it is time to take the next step." - he states.

"What do you mean?" - she asks, confused.

"Come by Friday afternoon, I will have a new teaching uniform and guidelines for you, since you are performing above expectations so far." - he says nonchalantly.

"Erm, thanks? If you say so." - she says, agreeing to it.

"Thank you, my dear." - he squeezes her butt one last time. "I have things to do now, chop-chop." - he finishes, ushering her out of his office.

The teacher leaves his office slightly confused after saying her goodbyes.

Going back to the Staff Room, she can still feel the sensation of the principal's hand on her ass. Thinking back at it, she didn't mind it at all, on the contrary, she quite enjoyed the contact.

'It was innocent and felt quite good, as if he was praising me. Maybe I should stimulate my students to do the same from now on. Not a bad idea.' - she thinks.

The rest of the morning passes by uneventfully.

Lana decides to have a quiet lunch at her desk. Mary texts her during lunchtime asking for her to join her tomorrow for a meal at the cafeteria, she agrees.

~~~~~~~

Afternoon -- Homeroom

She arrives in class before anyone else. She is feeling a bit anxious about what is going to happen today. Her stomach is full of butterflies, just thinking about the endless shenanigans.

The students start to arrive a little before the bell. She stands next to her desk to greet them. She kisses each one as they arrive.

Lukas is the last one, he pats her rear slightly before sitting down. She jumps startled but smiles at him, nonetheless.

"Hello everyone! Hope you had a great weekend." - Lana says to the class.

"Hi Miss Lana!" - they all say in unison.

"As you know, this is a free period so you can work on your assignments and study. I will walk around from time to time, but feel free to put your hands up if you have any questions." - she explains.

They start to study and work on different assignments for other classes. A couple of them are even studying biology. She knew they took their studies seriously at this school.

Some time passes, and Lana is getting bored and impatient. She was hoping for something to happen. What was she hoping for? Anything was her answer in her mind. Did she want her students to ravage her right here, right now? No, no, that would be crazy. What did she want then? She didn't know, but the teacher knew she needed something to occur.

She stands and walks up and down the aisles of her classroom, observing her students. Evie puts her hand up. She smiles and promptly goes to her desk.

"Hi Evie, need some help with Biology?" - she asks, noticing she has her book open.

"Miss Lana, I am good with Bio." - Evie admits. "Just wanted to make sure you are coming to the Art Club after class, as you promised."

"I will be there. It's on the second floor?" - the teacher asks.

"Yes, on the right corridor." - her student says. "Glad you keep your promises, we need someone to help us with the nudity topic." - she admits, blushing.

"Nudity?" - the teacher asks, shocked. Some other students turn to look.

"Oh, don't worry, you are not getting nude." - Evie admits. "Yet..." - she whispers under her breath.

"Ah okay, yes I will be there." - Lana says, continuing her rounds.

The class is uneventful for another hour or so.

Lana gets up again and starts to pace up and down, slightly frustrated. Andrew puts his hands up. She approaches his desk, which is right next to Chloe's.

"Yes, Andrew?" - the teacher asks, smiling.

"Miss Cox, we couldn't help but notice that you seem antsy." - he says. "Were you anticipating something to happen?" - he says with a condescending smirk.

"No... I mean... yes... no, nothing." - she stammers on her words. "I am just sad that nobody needs my help." - she admits.

"It's okay, we all know what you expect." - he says with a smirk. "However, we are studying, so it will have to wait until another time." - he orders.

"Drew, don't be mean to Miss Lana." - says Chloe coming to her defense. "Here, let me give her a bit of what she wants." - she says.

Chloe raises from her seat and puts her hand on the teacher's ass. The teacher flinches slightly but stays in place. The captain of the volleyball team gives it a couple squeezes, giggles and sits back down.

"Ah, I understand. Thanks for demonstrating, Clo." - he says. He then slaps Lana lightly on her ass.

"Eep..." - she squeals with a smile, enjoying it a little bit more than she should.

"Good teacher." - he says patronizingly, patting her on the butt cheek. "Maybe everyone can participate and get your help, Miss Cox?" - Andrew asks so that everyone can hear.

Turning beet red, all Lana does is nod agreeably.

"Miss Lana, you sure don't mind?" - asks Jim who is close by.

"Erm... I..." - she stammers nervously.

She takes a deep breath and decides to be honest with her pupils.

"Principal Bill and the faculty are encouraging me to adapt, be more agreeable and increase my bonds with my students, so helping each other seems reasonable." - she explains to her students.

"It's a deal!" - Andrew says out loud to the class, getting up from his seat. "Everyone, from now on, feel free to pat Miss Cox on her buttocks, it will deepen our bonds and make her happy with the extra attention." - he declares.

Lana is about to say something, when everyone starts to cheer on the decision.

'Argh, this is not what I meant. I thought they would ask for my help. Ugh. But I guess everyone is happy, so no harm done. Oh, well, it's not like it's anything lewd.' - she admits in her head.

"Thanks, Miss Lana, you are the best!" - says Wyatt for all to hear.

"She is indeed!" - admits Chloe. "Best teacher we ever had!"

"She encourages us to be our best selves." - agrees Jim. Evie nods along.

"I think I am in love!" - admits BJ out loud. Wyatt punches him playfully.

"Teach is the sexiest and smartest." - compliments Lukas.

"Thanks, everyone!" - Lana says with a tear in her eyes. "Now back to study and your assignments." - she orders, regaining control of her class.

Everyone obeys and they go back to their studies. Lana continues to walk up and down the aisles. 'Regaining control' might be an exaggeration, since everyone is now patting her ass as she passes by them, so she is becoming their plaything, more than anything else.

After a while, the bell rings.

The students start to leave and hug the teacher goodbye. Most of them make the best out of this newfound opportunity and grab a handful of the teacher's ass during the hug.

Lana's butt stings as she makes her way to the Art Club room.

~~~~~~~

Late Afternoon -- Art Club

Mary Hunter greets Lana when she enters the Art Club room.

The club seems very serious, as there is a slightly elevated stage surrounded by easels with stools and tons of painting utensils around, including canvases, brushes and different paints. The walls are decorated with beautiful paintings made by students.

Lana blushes as she sees some suggestive paintings of couples, her mind whirling, even if everyone on the painting was fully dressed.

"Hi Lana, welcome to the Art Club. Thanks for being a good sport and agreeing to this." - greets Mary at the class's entrance.

"Hello Mary, no problem. Glad to help the students and a teacher in need." - says Lana happily.

"I hate to ask this of you..." - starts Mary. "But I don't believe one session will be enough, so we'll need you again next week, can I count on you again, darling?" - asks her friend politely.

"Of course, I promise. Anything for you and my students." - answers Lana smiling.

Mrs. Hunter smiles and hugs her. She then leads Lana to the front of the class.

"Everyone, this is Miss Lana Cox, homeroom teacher for class 2-D." - she introduces. "Please give a round of applause for her agreeing to be our model and do naughty poses for us today."

All the students cheer and greet the new teacher.

"Thanks everyone, I look forward to helping you today with your art." - she says naively.

"Also, a round of applause to Evie, who personally invited Miss Lana to model for us on this delicate topic. Thanks Evie!" - Mary says. Lana makes a worried expression at this.

Everyone applauds Evie, who blushes profusely.

Lana finally looks around at the students in class, there were 6 in total. Half girls and half boys. She only knew Evie but recognized the others from Gym class.

"Okay everyone, please set up your stations, and I will discuss the details with Lana while we wait for the other model." - instructs Mary.

"Other model?" - whispers the young teacher to her friend.

"Yes." - says Mary. "We got another student to model and pose with you."

"Ah I see. Why couldn't a student have done my part?" - she asks, confused.

"As you know, these topics can be a bit sensitive." - she states and Lana nods. "That is why we had to ask a teacher; I couldn't ask a student to do it."

"What do you mean? What do I have to do?" - asks an increasingly worried Lana.

"Did Evie not tell you?" - asks Mary rhetorically, feigning shock.

"All she said was that n-nudity was the t-topic, but that I didn't have to get n-naked." - Lana tries to explain.

"That is right. You won't." - Mary smiles warmly at her friend and pats her in the back.

"Erm... okay." - replies Lana confused. "But what do I have to do?"

At this moment, the door opens and Wyatt, her dark-skinned bleached-haired student, walks in.

"Hey, hey. Sorry I am late, didn't know where the class was." - he explains.

"No problem, thanks for joining us Mr. Walters." - Mary says and he nods. "Class, this is Wyatt, he is in class 2-D, and he agreed to model for us, together with Miss Lana." - she introduces.

Everyone greets him and applauds.

'Oh my! I will have to pose with a student. Hopefully we don't have to be too close.' - worries Lana.

Mary signals Wyatt to come closer to them at the front of the class.

"Okay, so as Evie already explained to both, the topic is nudity." - Mary says nonchalantly. "The students had enough of painting fruits, vases and other objects last year. We even did some human posing, but it's not enough. They need to have a better idea of human anatomy." - she continues.

"That sounds okay by me." - agrees Wyatt with a smile.

"Great." - Mary says and turns to Lana whose eyes are wide. "Don't worry darling, like I said, you don't need to get naked today." - she emphasizes the word today.

"I don't know... it does not seem appropriate..." - she says uneasy.

"Do it for the 'Art'. It's pretty standard, we've had models in the past, we just needed some fresh bodies." - smiles Mary. "Besides, you were the one who said you would do anything to help me and your students." - she smirks.

"Okay, but just because y'all need me." - Lana says sheepishly. "What do I have to do?"

"You just have to change into this dress and then sit down on the stage and do a couple poses. Wyatt will join you partway through." - she explains and hands Lana the outfit.

"All right. Where do I change?" - the naive teacher asks.

Mary points at the back corner of the room where there are some partitions with clothes racks and hangers. Lana obediently walks towards the changing area.

She hangs the new dress on top of a partition, and, making sure nobody can see her, starts to remove her clothes. She quickly rids herself of her blouse and skirt, hanging them from the partition. She grabs the dress and tries to put it on quickly. The dress has a built-in bralette, so the teacher must remove her bra to wear it properly. She does it quickly, without hesitation, as she doesn't want anyone to see her changing. Keeping her purple panties, she finally slips the dress on.

She walks towards a mirror. 'Dress' might have been an overstatement, it looked more like a chemise or a short nightgown. It was pink, silk with lace trimmings, thin, loose-fitting and obscenely short, hanging straight down from her breasts, and only going as far as her upper thighs. It was more akin to lingerie and sleepwear than a dress. To Lana's relief, at least the material wasn't translucent or sheer.

Embarrassed, she moves out and calls Mary, covering herself with her hands.

"Mary, I can't wear this in front of everyone!" - the young teacher exclaims, troubled.

"Of course, you can!" - Mrs. Hunter replies. "I heard you wore less to the pool yesterday." - she winks.

Lana turns red recalling the events from the previous day involving her friend's son.

"W-well, but... that was a pool..." - she tries to explain.

"Right. It's not a big deal." - Mary assures her friend. "Everything looks covered and safe from here."

"This seems inappropriate. Are you sure?" - Lana asks anxiously.

"Yes, it's for 'Art'. You are only helping us out. You said so yourself." - insists Mary.

"Okay..." - replies the newbie teacher sheepishly.

"Good, good!" - says Mary clapping. "Follow me now, Lana, darling."

Lana follows her friend to the center stage. Still trying to cover herself in front of the students.

The sight is highly erotic. They can see the teacher's breasts bouncing as she walks, barely contained by the weak bralette from the chemise. Her cleavage is deep, her breasts seem about to pop out at any second, her nipples obvious through the thin fabric. Her enormous backside sways as she walks, making the loose dress dance around and expose the bottom of her butt and panties.

Wyatt's mouth is agape, and his cock stirs in his pants. He can't wait for his turn to have fun with his hot and naive teacher.

"Everyone!" - Mary calls everyone's attention unnecessarily, as all the eyes were already glued on Lana's new attire. "We will start in a minute, so finish your preparations immediately, we won't wait for stragglers." - she chastises, looking at a specific student. Everyone laughs at the internal joke.

Mary snaps her fingers to a couple students. They promptly bring her a few cushions and she positions them on the stage.

"What do I do now?" - whispers Lana to her colleague.

"As our model, you will do a couple poses so everyone can get warmed up. Then we will move to the male figure, where you and Wyatt will pose together." - she explains. "First, sit down on your knees on top of the cushions, extend your torso up, and lift your arms and put them behind your head."