Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, does that mean there is another team event on the weekend?" - she asks curiously.

"Yes, but no details yet. Will keep you posted." - he smiles. He was glad his wife was having a good time and becoming friends with his coworkers.

They finish dinner, clean up the dishes and start to get ready for bed. After their nightly routine, they lay in bed, Dennis on his phone typing something up.

"Okay, phew. Glad I sent this." - he says out loud. "Babe, I have a favor to ask." - he says.

"What is it, Dens?" - she says, puzzled.

"Ah... erm... you know how your students and my coworkers saw your boobies?" - he asks.

"By accident." - she corrects him. "Yes."

"Right, of course. But I was wondering if I could see them too. I seem to be the only one left." - says Dennis sadly.

Lana breathes deeply, she knows it was unfair to him and she wanted to make him happy, even if she wasn't ready to go any further with him. Even what she did to Wyatt today seems somehow off-limits to do with Dennis. They were engaged and needed to wait until marriage after all.

"I guess so, just because you are so cute." - she says. He opens a big smile. "A quick flash before bed!" - she says giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Oh, wow babe, I dreamt of this moment so many times." - he says enthusiastically.

"I will do it, on one condition... I won't take care of you afterwards." - she says seriously.

"Ah, babe, that is unfair, I already have a stiffy just thinking about it." - he admits.

"I can see it." - she giggles looking at the silly tent in his pajamas. "But you did something bad Saturday with that tramp, so I am closed for business for a few days." - she says seriously.

"Ah, okay." - he says sadly, remembering what happened. He knew he shouldn't push her, he was already getting more than he deserved.

"Ta-da!" - she says in fanfare as she lifts her pajama top, fully exposing her magnanimous orbs to his viewing pleasure. They are picture-perfect.

He stares at them slack-jawed. He is not blinking or breathing, just ogling them intently.

After a few more seconds, she giggles and lowers her top.

"You like them?" - asks Lana shyly.

"Oh, wow. They are amazing. A work of art." - he says. She sticks out her chest proudly.

"Thanks, dear, they are all yours." - she says. 'Well, other people can see and touch them too, but they belong to him.' - she completes in her head.

"Wow... I need to go take care of myself. Thanks for the material, babe." - he says, running to the bathroom. His stiffy tenting his pajama pants.

He comes back just a minute later and makes a satisfied expression. They both laugh. He lies down in bed, kisses her goodnight and turns to sleep.

She closes her eyes and reflects on the things that happened. Surprisingly, she wasn't feeling any guilt or remorse at the events of the day.

'Phew, glad me and Dens had that conversation, I feel way better. Today was risqué, but truly fun. Tomorrow I'll stop by Jack's for his photo, but school is just homeroom, so probably nothing will happen. Hopefully the AV Club is somewhat interesting.' - she thinks with a smile on her face.

She dreams of being surrounded by her naked male students while she jerks each of their thick cocks until they come all over her bare tits.

~~~

To be Continued in Chapter 7, "Simulated photos, student kissing and naked poster."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterword

Thanks for reading. Any feedback is appreciated!

Next chapter should encompass only Tuesday at School, hopefully I can release it sooner this time.

~ Potato Head