Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She parts her lips and leans forward. She doesn't have to go far, and the tip of his purple-reddish mushroom head contacts her plump lips. She moans, the sounds muffled by Jack's dick. The wife-to-be keeps going until half of the head of his thick cock in inside her mouth.

'His fat penis is in inside my mouth... it's so big... I can only get half his head... hopefully this is enough to satisfy him... I don't think I can handle much more... it tastes funny... not bad... it tastes stronger than Dens'... this is making me even wetter... I need some relief... this is so hot... maybe Jack can help me afterwards... maybe I can lick a little... mmm... I don't mind it... ung... I am so hot... sorry Dennis... I have another man's large penis around my lips... our neighbor's thick dick is inside my mouth... oh my... mmmm... so hot...'

Curios about the taste, she uses her tongue to lick the tip of his phallus. She looks at him expectantly.

"Very good Lana, your virgin mouth feels amazing." - he says. "Now look at the camera! Cheese!" - he announces. She looks at Kenny.

He was already taking photos, but now he goes all out, using the flash and changing the zoom. After another half a minute he stops.

"Looks hot as fuck." - the janitor says crassly.

"Thanks, Kenny." - Jack says. "Lana, this is enough for now... ooops" -- says Jack as he "accidentally" leans forward too much and slides the whole head of his dick inside her mouth.

She makes a surprised expression, then moans loudly and her entire body trembles, having a small orgasm with the balding man's penis in her mouth. Kenny sneakily takes a couple photos of this.

'Oh, my god... that was an intense orgasm... so good... that was basically a blowjob... no, it was just simulated, for the pictures... it was only the tip anyway... this last part was an accident, couldn't be helped.' - she says to herself.

He removes his penis from her mouth once her climax subsides.

"Sorry about that, it was an accident." - Jack says with a grin.

"It's okay..." - she says breathing heavily.

She gets up and composes herself. Kenny starts to put the equipment away.

"Bet paid Jack?" - Lana asks, still panting.

"Yes, now you owe me 2 pictures." - he says approaching her.

He rubs his penis against the fabric of her skirt, she doesn't say anything, just stares at it.

"But Kenny took way more than a picture..." - argues Lana weakly.

"Right, that was so we can choose the best one!" - he says smiling.

"Ugh... can I at least see them?" - she says still out of breath, not moving away from the neighbor.

"Sure, once I go over all of the pics, I can send them to you and Denny-boy." - Jack smirks.

"That sounds good. I should go to work now." - she announces, still a little out of it.

"Of course, and I have to go take care of this." - he says, pointing at his throbbing erection.

"Take care of it?" - she asks wide eyes. "As in... jerk it off?"

"You should be glad I didn't come down your throat, then it would have been a full-on blowjob." - he says teasing her. "Maybe on the next photo." - he winks and moves away from her. He adjusts his sweatpants back, finally covering his large manhood.

"I have to go..." - she says going towards the door. '... before I regret doing something I shouldn't do with him.' - she finishes in her head.

He guides her to the door, Kenny right behind them.

"Goodbye Jack and Kenny, it was... interesting..." - she says walking away.

"Bye Miss Lana, see you at school!" - the janitor says.

"See ya, neighbor, thanks for the pretend blowjob!" - Jack says too loud for her liking.

Jack decided to not share these pictures with anyone else for the time being, he wanted to use them first. Maybe afterwards.

He also decided he'll show some of the raunchier pics from the photo shoot to the couple and see how they react. Maybe have them come over for a slideshow. Lots of plans were formulating in his head.

~~~

Lana walks towards the school, her heart thumping loudly in her chest.

'Wow, that was quite an adventure. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I quite enjoyed it, but I can't tell them that.

How naughty was Kenny asking about my anus... as if I would let him, his bulge looked monstrous.

Also, Jack is right, I am glad Dennis agreed to it and doesn't seem to mind it. Phew.' - she thinks relieved.

~~~~~~~

Lunch -- School

Lana arrives, drops her stuff at the Staff Room and walks to the cafeteria to meet Mary Hunter, her new best friend and colleague. She forgot her lunch today but doesn't think much of it.

She enters the cafeteria and stops by the teacher's table.

"Hi. Mary. I will get my lunch quickly and I'll join you." - the buxom brunette teacher says.

"Hello, Lana. Of course, take your time." - she smiles fondly at her friend.

The teacher makes her way towards the lunch line. As she passes by the student-filled tables, she can feel hands patting her ass and some even goes as far as lightly groping a cheek.

'Ugh, I guess the boys must have told their friends too. Oh, well, not much I can do. Don't want to cause a ruckus.' - she thinks, trying to ignore the hands.

The newbie teacher picks up a simple tuna and cucumber sandwich and goes to pay. The line is not that long, but in just a few seconds there are already a couple students behind her.

"Eeep!" - she exclaims as she feels a hand move under her skirt and grab her plump ass.

She turns around to see, but the students pretend nothing has happened. They weren't her students. Everyone looking at the scene snickers at the teacher's predicament.

Lana feels the hand coming back and she swats it away.

"Stop it." - the tight-ass teacher whispers out loud to the student behind her.

"Don't cause a scene teacher... we heard from Lukas that you let your students do this." - he whispers in her year.

"They can, but you are not allowed..." - she protests.

"Oh, so it's okay to discriminate against the students. The principal would love to know that." - he replies.

"Ugh... have it your way, it is almost my turn anyway." - she says, putting an end to the conversation.

She can hear him and his friends giggling. She feels a hand slither under her flowy skirt and grab her left buttock. Another hand joins the party and gropes the other cheek.

'Pretend nothing is happening... it's not a big deal anyway.' - she tells herself.

She feels the hands deftly slide her underwear fabric upwards, baring each cheek. They immediately resume groping her fully naked ass.

If anyone could see, the teacher would look like she was basically wearing a thong, with her buttocks hanging out. Alas, her skirt was covering everyone's view.

Lana is about to say something and slide her panties in place when a voice calls her.

"Next!" - the grumpy old lady that sits on the till yells at her. "I don't have all day!"

"Ah! Sorry!" - the frazzled teacher exclaims, moving forward.

"Nice ass, Miss Cock." - the same student whispers behind her.

Flustered, Lana quickly pays and gets the hell out of there. She almost runs towards the teacher's table.

"What happened, you look like you saw a ghost!" - laughs Mary.

"Ah, the students were groping my bum." - Lana says quietly.

"Haha, that's normal. It's all in good fun." - says the blonde teacher dismissively.

Lana starts to eat her meal. She is also feeling slightly uncomfortable, she doesn't know why.

The two friends chat about work and their lives while enjoying the meal.

"Ah, thanks for the book. I read a few stories already." - says the busty naive teacher.

"Oh, naughty-naughty. Did you enjoy it?" - asks her friend curiously.

"I did. I thought about doing the same as Kim's this weekend during the team's dinner." - admits the young fiancee.

"Good idea! Count me in." - winks Mary at her. "Ah, thanks again for the help yesterday, you made everyone happy."

"No problem. I guess you'll really need me again next week?" - asks Lana.

"Yeah, but you won't have to face Wyatt's little friend, so it will be easier on you." - says the blonde.

"Phew, I'm grateful." - breathes the brunette teacher relieved. "That was too much for me..."

"I don't know, you seemed to handle it pretty well." - winks her friend.

Lana playfully slaps her lightly and they both giggle.

"Oh, that reminds me, you are also the Drama teacher, right? Evie mentioned something." - says Lana.

"Ah, that's right. She asked you to come." - remembers Mary. "Drama club is tomorrow after classes."

"Erm... what do I have to do this time?" - asks the young teacher uncertain.

"It's for this year's play, we need someone to play the role of the wife." - Mary says. "The role is perfect for your skills."

"Why not you, Mrs. Hunter?" - Lana laughs, emphasizing the word Mrs.

"Well, yeah, I would be great at it, but I can't act and direct the play, so we thought of you. The next best thing." - Mary smiles.

"Is it a big role? Not sure I want to do much acting in front of the whole school." - admits the teacher.

"Don't worry, it's just a secondary role. The main story is about the husband and his long-lost love." - explains her blonde friend.

"Sounds fun, I'll be there." - agrees the curvaceous brunette.

"Fantastic, we'll have a script ready for you! Thanks again for this." - says Mary warmly.

"Glad to help my new best friend!" - cheers Lana with her water.

"Yay, to the new bestest of friends!" - cheers the MILF teacher.

They finish their lunch and walk to the Staff Room to pick their teaching materials. After, they say their goodbyes, with each going to their own classroom for the afternoon.

~~~~~~~

Afternoon -- Homeroom

Lana is still feeling slightly uncomfortable when she enters the classroom. Something feels odd.

The newbie teacher is surprised when she realizes that all her students are already sitting and studying when she arrives. The bell rings in next to no time.

"Good afternoon class!" - greets Lana cheerfully.

"Good afternoon, Miss Lana!" - they say in unison.

"Y'all know the drill about the class, same as yesterday." - she instructs. "You study and I'll do the 'rounds' every now and then."

They all nod and start to either study or work on assignments.

Whenever Lana walks around to see if anyone needs help, every student pats or gropes her ass. She even subconsciously arches her back a few times, showcasing her newfound buried desire to be naughty with her pupils.

Half the class goes by with no other events besides the occasional booty grab. That is when it happens.

Lana is finishing one of her "rounds", when she suddenly feels a big slap on her backside.

"Eeeeekk!" - the pawg teacher yelps.

She stumbles forwards and trips on Chloe's purse strap. She falls, face first onto the floor. This causes her big ass to stay up in air, and since her skirt is so flimsy and light, the material bunches up at her waist.

Unbeknownst to her, she was feeling uncomfortable because she forgot to adjust her panties after the incident at lunch, so she is basically wearing a thong in front of everyone.

She groans in pain from hitting the floor so hard. Everyone rushes towards the clumsy teacher.

The situation is astounding and pornographic at the same time. Yes, she fell and hit herself, but here is their teacher, with her uncovered big white butt up in the air for all her students to ogle.

They all have a perfect view of her ass up close, with her creamy smooth skin in full display and even a peek of her pink virgin asshole behind her makeshift thong.

"Miss Lana are you okay?" - asks Evie concerned.

She kneels next to the teacher's face, together with Andrew and Chloe.

The TTT trio and Jim are behind the teacher, too hypnotized by her plump cheeks to move or think of anything else. Their young penises stirring in their pants.

"Ugh... what happened..." - Lana mumbles, lifting her face and looking at the students in front of her.

"You fell, it was an accident." - informs Chloe. "Sorry, my purse was on the way."

"Ah... no problem... my face and arms hurt..." - she complains.

"At least you have big knockers to cushion your fall!" - jokes BJ. Wyatt laughs, but Lukas punches him in the arm. "Ouch!" - he complains.

"Shut up bro. Let's help the teach." - he commands to his friends, making a "follow me" gesture.

They move towards the teacher's bubble booty.

"Help her up!" - says Evie. "What do you guys have in mi..." - her voice trailing off with what she just witnessed.

"Eeeeeeppp!" - the teacher yelps again. "What are you boys doing?"

"Oh, my, goodness!" - exclaims Chloe. Andrew smirks next to her.

Jim just stares at the situation wide-eyed, mouth fully agape.

~~~

To understand exactly what happened, let's rewind a few seconds in time.

"Shut up bro. Let's help the teach." - he commands to his friends, making a "follow me" gesture.

They move towards the teacher's bubble booty.

Lukas points to one cheek, and then the other. BJ positions himself on one side, while Wyatt does the same on the other side. Lukas kneels in the middle, between her legs.

All three boys move in unison, as if they had rehearsed this for weeks.

BJ and Wyatt pull each butt cheek apart, spreading them wide, resulting in her puckered asshole being mostly exposed behind her panties. All four of them have a great view of the teacher's forbidden hole.

Lukas, on the other hand, put his palm right above her coochie, where her pubic hair is, and pushes up. His face is only a few inches from her sex, and he can smell her sweet female scent.

Jim just stares at the situation, with a front row seat to the teacher's privates, as the TTT trio's actions further emphasized her enormous booty and basically uncovered her pink starfish.

~~~

"Sorry, teach!" - says Lukas. "We're trying to help you get up!" - the boys control their laughter behind the teacher.

"Stop this... don't touch my coochie!" - she screams. "And stop spreading my anus!"

"It was an accident. We're just trying to help!" - explains Wyatt.

"Thanks, but it is not helping at all!" - she protests but doesn't move.

"Are you sure, Miss Lana?" - asks BJ with a grin, slithering his other hand close to her asshole.

"Positive!" - she says. "Hey! Don't touch there, it's not proper!" - she pleads.

BJ couldn't help himself and was lightly touching the outer rim of her bumhole. Wyatt smiles and does the same, but he is a bit more daring going a tad further into it than only the outer edges.

"Eeeek!" - Lana exclaims, squirming and shaking her butt, finally trying to get away from the prying hands.

"Sorry, teach. Our hands slipped." - explains Lukas. He makes a sign to the other boys to cut it out.

They release her and go back to join Jim, who is still just slack-jawed staring at the teacher.

"We can help you, Miss Lana." - says Chloe warmly. Andrew nods.

They both help her get up, properly this time. She adjusts her skirt and panties.

"Ugh... thanks, you three." - she says to the students in front of her. "And you..." - she turns towards the others. "Y'all are in detention!" - she says smirking.

"We can't! We have practice!" - protests Wyatt.

"And I didn't do anything..." - says Jim "Not fair!"

"Quiet, I am losing my patience, I've had enough of your naughty pranks." - she says, putting her hands on her hips. "I am in two minds about telling the principal!"

"It was an accident!" - explains BJ.

"Even if it was, it wasn't nice." - Lana says, still upset. "Tomorrow, you four will stay here over lunch with me. And then Thursday after Gym class, you will have a study period under my supervision."

"But..." - Lukas starts to say, caught by surprise with the teacher's anger.

"No ifs or buts. One more word and you will have to come in on the weekend!" - she says frustrated. "Now, everyone, back to your seats. I need to sit down too, everything hurts."

Quietly, everyone goes back, not wanting to provoke the wrath of the young teacher any further.

'Ouch... everything hurts... gah, I need a massage, so bad. And all the boys saw my butt, damn them. Why do they have to prank me on top of my fall, not nice. At least they will pay in detention! Argh... they touched me, even my ass... and Lukas was dangerously close to my coochie, in class! They had a good view of my anus too, not good. Why does this keep happening. At least it was just an accident and a harmless prank, it is not like I did anything. No harm done.' - she reflects.

~~~

The end of the class approaches, when Andrew puts his hands up. Lana promptly goes to his desk. She stands between him and Chloe.

"Hey, Miss Cox, my apologies for earlier, the boys behaved unfittingly." - says Andrew.

"It's all right, Andrew, no harm was done. I appreciate your apologies." - she says. "At least someone has manners around here." - she continues out loud, launching daggers with her eyes at the TTT trio.

BJ and Wyatt make sorry faces, while Lukas just seems disgruntled.

"Speaking of manners, my cousin shared this photo with me." - Drew says, lifting his phone up to the brunette teacher.

She gasps. It's a clear photo of Sunday, where she is kissing Dick Winston-Phillips on the mouth, in public and next to her betrothed.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" - Andrew continues, with a stern voice.

"Erm... that... well... you see... my fiancee asked me to do it!" - she blurts, not able to think of anything.

"Wow, pretty naughty, Miss Lana!" - comments Chloe. Lana flushes.

"Oh, interesting. So, he wanted you do to this with my grandfather?" - The young Winston-Phillips inquires. The teacher nods quickly. "I surmise your future husband won't mind if you kiss us then?"

"I d-don't k-know if it is the same thing..." - stammers Lana.

"Listen, Miss Cox. We have been down this road before." - says Andrew exasperated. "He did not mind when you kissed us in the past, and he even encouraged you to kiss the mayor, who is my grandfather and his boss' boss, full on the lips, this weekend. Am I missing anything?" - he asks strongly.

"When we talked about, he said it was fine..." - Lana admits earnestly.

"How about we all exchange goodbye kisses when the bell rings." - he says, not expecting a response.

"With everyone?" - the teacher says, wide eyed. The tall serious boy simply nods.

"I'm in, Miss Lana! Can't wait to feel your pretty lips against mine." - says Chloe enthusiastically.

Everyone chimes in after her, all of them seeming eager about the proposal.

"I guess if everyone is happy. And like we agreed last time, we are basically family!" - says the teacher, agreeing to the proposal once again. "But please, keep this between us." - she glances at Lukas.

All the students applaud and cheer their teacher's decision.

The bell rings shortly after. Andrew is the first one to get up.

"Thanks, Miss Cox, my uncle Bill, the principal, will be very pleased. I will report to him post-haste." - he says seriously. A worried look crosses her face momentarily.

He approaches the young teacher and gives her a quick peck on the lips. She tastes like strawberry. He stands aside and let the other students do the same.

One by one, they come to the front of the class and smack their lips together with hers. None of the kisses last more than a few seconds, but it's still a hot sight, nonetheless.

'Oh my... the naughty students are just lining up to kiss their wanton teacher... this is so wrong...' - her mind torn between prudish and desire.

Chloe was the last one. She smiled at the teacher, who could see fire burning in the young eyes of the hot little blonde tart.

"You are the best, Miss Lana. Enjoy, boys!" - she says, winking at the other boys.