Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's resume then!" - announces Herb. "Miss Lana, you c-can r-remove your b-blouse now." - he says nervously.

"Remove my what?" - the naive teacher asks shocked. She feels a pang in her chest.

"Your yellow tank top. You literally just agreed to it!" - says the chubby boy confused.

"You boys want me to take it off?" - she repeats. "I can't show my boobies!"

"Just the top, Miss Lana, keep the suspenders. They'll hide everything." - Simon says. "That is what you literally just promised us." - he makes a concerned face.

"Are you okay, teacher?" - asks Jim worriedly.

"No, I am fine... right... I agreed to it, to remove my top in front of all of you... sorry, I just got confused for a sec." - she says bewildered.

The three club members exchange confused looks.

'Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh...' - she repeats in her head.

Lana gets up, pours a bit of alcohol in her mug and downs it. She sighs deeply.

"Let's get on with this then." - she says reluctantly. "May I at least turn around, please?" - she pleads.

"We can even turn aro..." - Jim starts to say. Herb puts a finger on his mouth.

"Yes, go ahead, Miss Lana." - says the shaved headed club member, interrupting him.

He looks at his friend upset. Jim shrugs and doesn't say anything.

"On your places!" - says Simon. He makes a subtle signal to the other two indicating he is recording.

Lana breathes profoundly. She takes another sip of the strong liquor.

She turns around, lower the red suspenders, pulls the tank top over her head and tosses it on the couch. They can see the jiggle of her side boobs due to the abrupt movement. She quickly uses one arm to cover her breasts. The tipsy teacher stands there for a couple seconds.

'Oh... my... I am standing in just some tiny shorts in front of my students... what am I doing... I agreed to it, to help them and the club. I am being a good teacher. A good lewd naked teacher... mmm... I am so hot... my nipples are so pointy... oh, my... focus girl, pose.' - she tells herself.

She pulls the suspenders back up and carefully use them to cover her harden nipples from view. They are barely wide enough for it, but they seem to do the trick.

"Before you turn, let's take a couple poses from the back. You look really sexy like this, but still school appropriate." - says Herb regaining the reigns.

"Are you boys sure?" - she asks, but not minding much, as the booze is breaking down her inhibitions.

"Yeah! You look hot AF!" - says Simon, giving her a thumbs up.

"This is like my dream come true..." - admits Jim, flushing heavily. The teacher also flushes.

She sits down and they take a few photos. It's a really titillating sight, the young teacher with her nude back fully exposed, painfully obvious that she is posing without any top or bra on.

Her breasts are so big that the supple sides of them can be seen from Lana's back, creating an even more sensual photo. They jiggle with each subtle movement. It looks amazingly hot.

'Mmm... I am so wet... gah... I'll need some relief tonight... I just want to pinch my fat nipples... maybe I could let them... no... stop... imagine their groping hands all over my naked slutty tits... mmm... a teacher shouldn't do it... I could let them molest me... no... control yourself...' - she thinks, her head spinning, her chest on fire.

The images that Jim are taking are borderline inappropriate, but since nothing is showing, the photos seem just safe enough that they could get away with them.

"Marvelous, Miss Lana. You are a natural born model!" - compliments Herb.

"Thank you, it's kind of fun." - she admits, her mind too out of it to worry about her near nakedness.

"For the last pose, turn around and lay back." - the chubby boy instructs.

Lana adjusts the red straps of her suspenders, making sure her rock-hard nipples are covered. She turns to face the boys. As she turns, all of them are met by her near nude shaking tits.

"Oh damn!" "Wow!" "Fuck me..." - the boys all react at the same time.

"Looks good?" - she asks them, glancing down at her breasts to make sure everything was in place.

The sultry teacher's face is completely red, and she has a drunken expression, a mixture of liquor and lust.

Her enormous breasts are barely contained by the stretchy wide red straps of the suspenders. They are spilling all over the place. In fact, her boobs are so big, that the suspenders only cover her nipples, leaving most of her pink large areolas completely visible and exposed to her students' horny gazes.

Nobody in their right mind would have said she was the least bit covered. The red suspenders were only accentuating her massive tits, emphasizing their volume, size and color.

"No words... they are out of this world..." - says Jim in awe.

"I'll have jerk off material for months." - admits Herb to his friends.

"Me too dude... I'll be chafed tomorrow!" - Simon agrees excited.

'Wow... my students are saying they'll masturbate to me... have they been doing this all along? Oh, my. What a bad teacher... enjoying the idea of her students stroking their big fat penises to thoughts of me... wait... they have photos... oh my... they can ejaculate onto a photo of me... ung... stop... don't get too carried away... keep it professional... yeah, this is still fine, we haven't crossed any lines.' - she says in her head.

"Time for the photos!" - announces Herb. "Make sure to zoom in on her areolas." - he tells Jim. The inebriated teacher squirms at his words, her coochie pulsating slightly.

Jim takes photo after photos, his fingers a blur on the shutter.

Every one of their penises is rock hard, Lana can see the tents on their pants. Jim catches the teacher looking at his erection and tries to adjust himself, to no avail. The sights before them are too much for any grown man to handle, much yet a hormone filled 18-year-old boy.

Worried about his teacher, Jim sanely decides it's time to put a stop to the shoot.

"Okay everyone, I think we have plenty of photos." - he says out loud. He signals to everyone, and they unite next to the computer screen.

Lana frowns, she didn't want this to end. She knew she had to; this was a slippery slope.

"Yes, Prez. We better stop or else I'll come in my pants." - admits Simon.

"Silly Fabio... I would bust a nut all over our teacher. Look at that!" - says Herb.

"Shut up, Hoseman... like she would let your fat ass come all over those perfect tits." - Simon says.

"She would! I never expected a teacher to let us see her boobs like this... so why not go a step further!" - Herb argues rubbing his boner over his pants.

"Stop, both of you. Let Miss Lana rest a bit, she doesn't seem that well." - mentions Jim.

All three of them look at the teacher with hungry eyes. She is feeling defenseless, as if she was trapped in a wolf's den. She feels her cooch twitch submissively.

'Oh, my... they are talking about me so crassly... they were so well behaved, now they just seem like horny teenagers... with big thick penises... look at those bulges... mmm... stop Lana... but hear what they are saying, they just want to spray their warm sperm all over your breasts... wow... no. Jim is right, this needs to stop now!' - she decides in her head, very close to breaking.

She grabs her tossed tank top, puts it on (above the suspenders) and gets up.

"That is enough for tonight. I'll get dressed now." - she announces.

Lana walks towards the dressing partition without waiting for an answer, stumbling her way through.

The other two boys look at their president with exasperated looks on their faces.

"Chill dudes, we need to take it easy." - the Prez says. "She'll be here the whole year."

"You're right... we don't want her to be upset at us and never come back." - agrees Simon.

"Yeah, besides, corrupting her slowly is more fun." - Herb admits with a sly grin.

"Man, I think I love her." - says Jim. The other two laugh at their friend.

"You always fall for the impossible ones!" - laughs Simon.

"Classic Prez!" - joins Herb. "Maybe I love her too..." - he says.

"Shut up!" - Jim laughs too. "Okay, let's look through these".

They focus their attention to the photos on the computer screen.

~~~

Lana changes clothes slowly, concentrating on the task at hand and trying to ignore the recent events. She drinks a bit of water at the same time. By the time she is done, she is feeling a somewhat better, the intoxication subsiding a tad.

She grabs her purse and materials and joins the boys at the computer.

"So, how did they turn out?" - the teacher asks curiously, slightly embarrassed by the situation now that the booze eased up.

"They were great! You are beautiful and amazing!" - gushes Jim. She smiles at him fondly.

"Best model we ever had." - admits Simon. "Everyone in school will be so jealous of our club."

"Nice, then we did our jobs!" - Lana says. "Can I see the photos?"

"Sure, this is the one we chose for the poster." - Herb says, pointing at the screen.

Lana looks at it and gasps slightly. Her face reddens.

The photo shows the young teacher sitting down with her back to the camera, her whole back fully naked, except for the red strap of the suspenders and her low denim shorts. You can see the definition of her muscles, but at the same time, the softness of her exposed skin. Her hair is held together by a high side ponytail, and she is looking at the camera sideways, with a slight smile.

The photo looks pretty and sexy, without being vulgar, however, that wasn't what made the teacher gasp. It was the fact that the sides of her juicy breasts were clearly visible between her arms and her body. Nobody could miss it, a large portion of her divine orbs exposed in all their fleshy glory.

"C-can w-we u-use this?" - the teacher stammers.

"It's not as bad as the front photo!" - says Herb with a smirk.

"Eeek... can I see that one?" - inquires the teacher.

"We can't put that one around school anyway." - Simon says. "Shoo! I have some work to do now." - he continues seriously, pointing at the pc.

"Miss Lana, to answer your question, I believe we can use this one, nothing is really showing." - says Jim. "You'll probably be showing more at the pool."

"But everyone will know I took my top off in front of y'all! My students!" - she protests.

"Ah, don't worry, we'll tell them we didn't see anything, which is technically true." - comments Herb.

"Hmm... okay then. But can I see the poster before we decide?" - she asks.

"Sure, come by tomorrow at lunch, I'll have it ready!" - says Simon.

"Thanks, Fab, you are the best." - says Jim fist bumping him. "Time to call it a night, everyone!"

"Thanks, Miss Lana, for everything, you are the best." - says Herb.

"Jim told us great things, but you are even better and more caring than what he said!" - compliments Simon.

"This will help the club so much, Miss Lana, we really appreciate it!" - smiles Jim.

"Thanks boys, I had fun. Looking forward to the future of the AV Club!" - the teacher says.

In a couple minutes she is walking out of the school towards her house.

~~~

During her walk home, her mind races about the events of the day...

The lewd chat with Justin, Dens' coworker, about showing her coochie. He even promised to add her to their group chat!

Then the photos at Jack, where she not only held his hard fat penis, but put it slightly in her mouth and posed for a photo, all in front of Kenny, the janitor at her school! Oh, my!

The students touching her butt in public at the cafeteria, then her own students going a step further, spreading her bum cheeks and groping her. Oh, right, and now she must kiss all of them in mouth. Great.

And lastly, she put on a lewd cosplay and posed for different photos for her students, some of them too improper. She flashed her pubic hair and most of her slutty breasts. All of that so they can make a poster of her to get new recruits for their club. She secretly quite enjoyed that.

'This was a crazy day. Can't forget I promised Mary to help on the school play tomorrow. And to supervise the detention. Oh, and to check the poster. Wow, tomorrow will be busy!'

What would Dennis say? What would Dennis say... Maybe she didn't need to tell him again. It was mostly his fault, for doing the stupid bet with Jack and pushing his coworkers. He also made her kiss the mayor, so kissing her students was his fault too.

Everything else that happened was for her students and their education, trying to do her best as a teacher and mentor.

'Yes, Dens doesn't need to know everything this time.' - she decides.

~~~~~~~

Night

Lana tidies up the house and starts to prepare dinner for her loving fiancee. He messages her that he will be home a bit late, barely arriving in time for their usual supper. During dinner, the loving couple talks about their respective days at work.

"Effing hell, this was a wild day. Pardon my French." - her betrothed says, shoving a heaping spoonful of mashed potatoes in his mouth.

"Calm down mister, you will choke!" - Lana giggles. "Yeah, mine too. I have something to tell you, but you first, Dens." - she says squeezing his hand.

"Ywu wow bewit... bol sho wuvu uf nipl!" - he exclaims, masticating his food.

"Ew... swallow it first!" - she giggles uncontrollably.

He does a big to-do of eating it and swallowing his food.

"Ahhhhhh...." - he says smiling. "Okay, let me start over." - he says.

"Please do, nothing made sense!" - she says still giggling.

"You won't believe it... Noel showed me a photo of your nipple!" - he repeats, this time coherently.

"What? H-how?" - the lovely fiancee asks shocked.

"I am not sure, you were next to a blonde hottie, both of you in a towel!" - he says exasperated.

"You think she is a hottie?" - she retorts.

"No, babe, sorry. Look at this, he sent me!" - Dennis says, showing her his phone.

It was a picture of Lana and Chloe in the school's gym locker rooms. Both are just wearing towels, fresh out of the shower, but worse of all, Lana's left nipple is showing, as well as the whole top half of her ample bosom. You can clearly see her large areolas and her small rosy nipple.

"Oh, my goodness! How did you get that photo!" - she exclaims, horrified.

"Noel said he received from a friend, and then he showed us!" - her betrothed says.

"Us? Who is us?" - she asks, her eyes like a deer's caught in the headlights.

"Ah, just the team. Me, Justin and Paul. Oh, Lucius and Cynthia too." - he answers.

"Cynthia too? Argh! You are saying that all your coworkers now have a photo of me wearing just a towel and exposing most of my breasts, including a nipple!" - the wife-to-be states indignantly.

"If you put it like that... sounds bad... but don't worry babe, he only sent it to me. And I have seen them already, so no harm there." - explains Dennis.

"But he also has the photo! Do you trust them not to spread it?" - she says worriedly.

"Of course, I trust my team completely. They would never do anything to hurt us." - he says, trying to comfort his loving future wife.

"I guess... it's true... they just want to us to have a good time." - she says absent-minded, remembering the weekend and the chat messages.

"Yeah! They showed it to me out of worry. They care for us." - says her fiancee.

"Okay. Did he delete it at least?" - she asks suspiciously.

"Not really, he said he needed it in case something bad happened... or evidence... don't recall exactly." - he explains. "But no harm done, Justin said they all seen it anyway, so keeping it was not a big deal." - the naive man says shrugging.

"Ugh, Dens." - she sighs. "I don't like the idea of your coworkers having a photo of my exposed breasts, with my face in it!" - she comments.

"Just half of them, and technically it's only a nipple. Paul reminded me that he wasn't attracted to you, so it was only out of concern for us that they even brought it up." - he says.

"Phew, okay then. I'll have a talk to Chloe tomorrow; she's going to be in trouble for sharing this photo!" - the teacher says in her best strict voice.

"Hahaha, I wouldn't want to be her at this moment, you can be ferocious!" - he laughs.

'Dens is too comfortable with all of this, time to shake him up a bit... I am upset at the kissing thing, so this is good timing...' - she decides, coming up with a quick plan.

Suddenly, Lana's face lightens up, as if hit by a realization. She feigns a frown.

"Ah! This reminds me! Dennis Laywood, I am super mad at you!" - she says, raising her voice.

"What? What did I do?" - he asks, cowering slightly over his betrothed's wrath.

"You made me kiss Dick Winston-Phillips on Sunday!" - she yells. He nods. "Did you know his grandson is in my class and he had a photo of me mouth kissing Dick?!?"

'Hihi, kissing dick... that sounds so dirty...' - she giggles in her head.

"What? Oh, sorry babe, it was just to improve my standing at work, you know... the kiss was harmless." - he tries to justify.

"Well, now I have to kiss all of my students in the mouth! And it's all your fault!" - she says, pointing an accusatory finger at his chest.

"Kiss them? Why? That doesn't seem reasonable." - he starts to say worriedly.

"You don't get a say in that! You said kissing is fine, you made me do it multiple times to different people! I am upset at you." - she says, still visibly aggravated.

"Sorry, babe. How can I make it up to you?" - he asks, trying to put the whole thing behind them.

She puts her hand on her chin, thinking about what she wants. She smiles slightly.

"Well, first you can clean up dinner, ALL the dishes, and then give me a big massage with candles. Maybe I'll forgive you then." - she says with a fake frowning face.

"Okay, deal!" - he says, rushing up to do the chores.

She giggles at his enthusiasm and decides to go to the bedroom get ready for the massage. She wasn't that angry as she made it out, maybe the kissing was harmless, like he said.

~~~

Dennis gives his fiancee a semi-professional massage, putting his all into it. She really enjoys it. After the massage, the couple snuggles up in bed, ready for a good night's sleep.

"Sorry again, babe. I love you so much." - he says lovingly.

"I love you too, the massage was wonderful. I am so relaxed." - she says sleepily.

They start to kiss lazily, their love for each other as strong as ever.

"Hey, babe... how 'bout we play around? The nip pic got me worked up." - he asks hopeful.

"Ah, yeah? Did you like it? Naughty, naughty." - she says lustily.

"I really did, it was hot seeing you showing off like that." - he admits, saying what was on his mind.

"Hmmm... remember that you still owe me for the weekend. Remember, when you got too intimate and sexual with that tramp?" - she says seriously.

"Ah, right... sorry... but just tonight... please?" - he asks, making puppy eyes at her.

"Fine... I need relief too. I know what we can do without you touching me." - she says flushed.

"What? At this point, I'll take what I can get." - he admits, his boner poking his pajama pants.

"Hihi..." - she giggles at the sight of his straining erection. "Well, you can jerk off next to me while watching me masturbate." - she says bashfully.

"Really? I can see you masturbate?" - he asks, his eyes lighting up and his peepee twitching.

"But don't get too excited, I'll be keeping on my panties." - she explains.

"Ah..." - he says, slightly disappointed. "Okay, let's do this, I am ready!" - jutting his pelvis forward.

She giggles and starts to remove her pajamas. He does the same, fumbling to take his pants and underwear off at the same time. She giggles again at his enthusiasm.

The two lovers lay next to each other. Dennis fully nekkid, just wearing white tube socks, while Lana is just wearing some beige granny panties she uses to sleep. Her beautiful naked tits out in all their resplendence for his viewing pleasure.