Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana opens her mouth to reply, but the volleyball captain pounces her. Using her parted lips as an opportunity, Chloe invades the naive teacher's warm mouth with her expert tongue.

Everyone cheers at the steamy lesbian display.

The buxom teacher whimpers, but doesn't do anything to stop the kiss, just letting it happen. Soon, the two are making out in front of everyone. Their tongues dancing for all to see for a whole thirty seconds.

The sexy blonde finally breaks the kiss, leaving Lana panting out of breath.

"That's how it's done!" - she cheers. "Bye, Miss Lana, cya tomorrow!"

They all leave, except for Jim, who stays behind.

~~~

"Miss Lana, do you want to go together to the AV Club?" - he asks innocently.

"Oh, right." - Lana says absent-minded. "Give me a second to compose myself and gather my things."

He nods and waits for her. She sits down and collect her materials, putting them in her purse.

"Tell me, Jim, what do you do at the Club?" - she asks trying to break the ice.

"We normally discuss and watch movies, comics, TV shows or games." - he informs. "Sometimes we make our own films, perform cosplay shows, host pop culture events, or even help the Drama club setting up the sound system and lights for their plays."

"Wow, that all sounds so cool. I love pop culture!" - Lana says happily. "What is expected of me?"

"Mostly just oversee us and help wherever you can. Every club needs to have a teacher supervise them once a week." - he explains. "Make sure everything is by the books."

"I see... you mentioned helping?" - she asks innocently.

"We can discuss that with the others, we have some ideas." - he says trying to dismiss the question.

"Okay. Ready when you are!" - she says, trying to sound peppier.

They both make their way to the AV Club, the isolated large room at the end of the second floor's right-corridor.

~~~~~~~

Late Afternoon -- AV Club

Jim, the president of the club, guides her in the room labeled "AV Club".

It's a big classroom, full of equipment, computers, cameras and TVs. There are cables everywhere, a large closet, and a small square table with some chairs. There is even a three-seat couch with a green screen behind it with a camera on a tripod in front of it. Probably where they film their videos.

There are two boys sitting at the table. She vaguely recognizes them from Gym class.

"Hey dudes, this is Miss Lana, our supervising teacher!" - announces Jim proudly.

"Yes! We got the best one!" - cheers one of the boys. The other hi-fives him.

Lana giggles, seeing the boys so enthusiastic about her mentoring.

"Hi, Miss Lana, I am Simon!" - greets a tall, lanky, glass-wearing boy with fabulous long black hair.

"Nice to meet you, Simon." - she smiles warmly.

She glances at Jim momentarily, who while not as tall as Simon, is still tall and thin, but with curly flaming ginger hair and a cute, freckled face.

"Hello, Miss Lana, I am Herb. It's great to have you!" - politely greets a short, chubby boy with shaved hair.

"It's my pleasure, Herb." - she says affectionately. "Where is everyone else?" - she asks innocently.

"Oh, it's just us, Miss Lana." - says Jim sadly. "People come to our events, ask for our help, but never want to join our club." - he frowns.

"It's true, we're the outcasts. Used by everyone, loved by no one." - completes Herb sounding hurt.

"Awww... poor boys." - says Lana tenderly. "Come here, let me give y'all a welcome hug."

Slightly shocked, they look at Jim expectantly. He nods vehemently to his best friends. Herb and Simon hug their new teacher, one at a time.

Jim decides to not talk about kissing yet, it didn't seem like an appropriate moment.

"Thanks, Miss Lana." - says Simon. "What are the plans for today, Prez?" - he asks to his friend.

"Ah, I just thought we could show Miss Lana some of our movies and videos of previous events." - Jim says shrugging.

"That sounds fun!" - she says. "Oh, but first, I wanted to ask. Jim mentioned that I'll help you guys around here. How so?" - she questions.

"You can probably help us setting the events, shoots and shows." - explains Simon.

"Seems fair enough, I guess you don't have many members." - she says lovingly.

"Oh! That gives me an idea!" - says Herb. He rushes out to a pile of papers and starts rummaging through them.

"Hoseman here is our ideas guy!" - Simon points at Herb. "Prez is our leader, and I am the equipment expert!" - he brags.

"Prez, Hoseman?" - asks Lana confused.

"Oh, don't worry, Miss Lana. These are just our nicknames for each other. We have been friends since we were little kids." - says Jim. "We call Simon, Fabio, due to his fabulous hair." - he laughs.

"Fabio? Like the internet meme guy?" - she asks. Jim nods. "And you are called Prez because you are the president of the club?

"Well, we call him that since forever ago. He's always been our captain!" - says Simon saluting him.

"So, why is Herb the Hose..." - she trails off, as Herb comes barging back, interrupting them.

"Found it!" - he says victorious, holding a poster. "This is our recruiting poster we used in the last few years."

He puts it down on the table and unrolls it. Lana suppresses a giggle. The poster is super nerdy, full of images of superheroes, explosions and game characters. No wonder nobody wanted to join.

"What's your point, Hoseboy?" - asks Simon. "I put some effort into this poster!"

"Duh, since our poster was always so random and geeky, we never got any new recruits." - he explains to everyone. Simon makes a 'tsk' noise. Lana nods agreeably.

"Herb is right, this poster would not attract a single soul." - she says frankly.

"What's your proposal?" - asks Jim to his chubby friend.

"Miss Lana promised to help us." - says Herb. She nods. "So, what better way than have her help by revamping the poster. We can probably get more members!"

"Oh, such a good idea, Herb! I would be glad to help." - the teacher says promptly.

"Damn, dude. Great idea. With Miss Lana on the poster, we'll get tons of recruits and even attract more people to the events!" - says Simon enthusiastically.

"Perfect, everyone in agreement? Say 'aye!" - says the ginger president.

All of them say 'aye' in unison. They start to move around, not explaining properly what was happening.

"Wait boys... did you say I'll be on the poster?" - she asks, dawning on her.

"Of course, no better way to attract people than to have the most beautiful and sexy woman in the school, nay, the whole town, as recruitment material!" - says Herb nonchalantly.

"Thanks Herb, but I don't think I can agree to that." - the brunette teacher says unsure.

"You promised to help, and even agreed to do the poster. We need it!" - pleads the long-haired boy.

"You're the one responsible for us, so helping us succeed is part of your work!" - Jim says.

Lana looks at him surprised, being around his friends certainly gave him a boost of confidence.

"Erm... fine. What do you boys propose?" - she asks the students.

"We'll take a couple photos and use them for the poster." - states the short chubby boy.

"Of course, we'll add information and texts to it, so it's not just your photo." - completes Simon.

"Miss Lana should wear a cosplay. Hmm... but which one..." - says Jim pensively.

"Cosplay? You mean a costume?" - the buxom teacher asks the club president.

"Yes, but cosplay means dressing up as a character from a movie, series or game." - explains the Prez.

"Ah, okay. I love wearing costumes, so should be fun!" - she says agreeably.

"Misty! From P***mon!" - announces Herb triumphantly.

"The cartoon? Oh, I remember her! She is a cutie!" - says Lana, excited about it.

"Fucking-A! You are on fire today, Hoseman!" - compliments the fabulous haired student to his friend, making a sizzling sound and laughing.

"He is!" - agrees Jim. "I'll get the cosplay from the back, you two set the stuff up." - he instructs.

"Aye, Prez!" - say both boys in unison, saluting their friend.

"And me?" - asks the newbie teacher. "What do I do?"

"Come with me, I can show you where to change." - says Jim, guiding her to the back of the classroom.

~~~

He opens a huge closet, full of clothing pieces and accessories, and starts rummaging through it.

Lana is amazed, she didn't expect them to be so well prepared and dedicated. Before seeing their club, she imagined a place where they just played videogames, ate snacks and avoided doing any serious work, but she was pleasantly surprised.

"Jim why do both you call Herb, Hoseman?" - she asks naively.

"Oh, well... do you really want to know? It's a bit embarrassing." - he says, red in the face.

"I promise not to say anything, Sorry to pry." - she whispers to her student.

"It's because his dick is ridiculously long! Like a big hose." - says Jim amused.

"Oh, goodness!" - she says shocked. "I didn't expect that..." - the bootylicious teacher admits. "... how big?" - she asks innocently, her curiosity getting the best of her.

"Don't know the size, but it's the biggest I have ever seen in school!" - he says with mock horror.

Lana's mouth hangs open for a second. "Wow..." - she mutters, imagining the monstrous snake.

"Here it is!" - announces the Prez. "It should fit. You can use that room divider to change." - he instructs, pointing at a wide divider screen.

Obediently, Lana makes her way towards the screen. She is excited to try the outfit on, as she always enjoyed dressing up for Halloween or costume parties.

The teacher looks at the cosplay, which consists of a short yellow tank top, wide red suspenders, jean shorts and a pair of red Converse. She vaguely remembers the character, and if memory doesn't fail her, Misty was cute and slightly tomboyish.

She changes into the costume and looks at herself in the mirror. The tank top is stretching tight against her buxom figure and leaves her midriff bare. The suspenders are wide, but only serve to emphasize her DD tits even more. The shorts are a bit large on her hips and sit very low, coming down to the top of her panties. They extend only to the top of her creamy thighs, leaving them otherwise naked. She does look cute, albeit a bit daring.

'I look good... well, maybe it's not an appropriate outfit to wear in school, with my flat tummy showing, my breasts exploding out of it and my legs exposed, but this is just a costume. This is how these things are. It's an innocent cartoon anyway!' - she dismisses the thoughts in her head.

The teacher comes out of the divider and Jim's mouth falls agape again.

"Wow, Miss Lana. You look amazing. Sexy but cute. The dudes will love it." - says Jim, unable to control his hormones. His penis growing in his pants.

"Really? Do you think so?" - she says unsure. She was fishing for compliments to stroke her ego.

"I know so! None of us have ever seen a more stunning lady!" - he says, falling for it.

"I am a bit self-conscious. Thank you, Prez. Can I call you that?" - she asks.

"Yes, my friends call me that." - he smiles. "You are just missing one thing!"

The brunette teacher looks at him quizzically. He approaches her and ties her hair in a high side ponytail, like the one Misty wears.

"Oh, right! That looks great, good job, Prez." - she smiles at her student.

They both make their way back to the entrance, where the other two are.

"Wowzah! You look fan-fucking-tastic, Miss Lana!" - says Simon. She giggles.

"Attractive and steamy, just like the real Misty!" - says Herb.

"Oh, thanks boys. Hopefully it is not too revealing." - she says bashfully.

"Scratch that. I wish Misty had such big boobs and a phat ass!" - corrects Herb. They all agree.

'My, my... what did I agree to do... Am I really going to pose for them like this? And let them make it into a poster? Ah... Lana... you promised them, you can't disappoint your pupils. They need you!' - she peps herself up in her head.

"Let's start then!" - instructs Jim. "Fabio, you can start filming!"

"Filming?" - asks Lana worriedly. "I thought it was just photos."

"If we film it, we can sell the making-off video!" - says Herb enthusiastically.

"Yeah, it will help us have more budget on future events and shows!" - explains Simon.

"Ah... I s-see... Then I guess it's okay to film the photoshoot."- she says shrugging.

"Magnificent!" - says Jim. "Here is something for your nerves." - he hands her a mug.

"What is it?" - she asks wide-eyed.

"Oh, it's just some strong liquor, you know... liquid courage." - the Prez smiles.

"I shouldn't be drinking at school..." - the newbie teacher says nervously.

"Nobody will know, this is our domain." - says the long-haired boy proudly.

"I can't imagine how hard it is do this in front of your students... that's why I gave you. Sorry if it was a bad idea." - Jim says sadly.

"No, no. It was a smart idea. I'll take it!" - she announces, not wanting to make him sad.

She gulps it down. The booze is so strong that she coughs a bit with the unexpected intensity. They cheer her 'Go, Miss Lana, go!'. She smiles.

"Cool, cool, cool. Miss Lana, take a seat on the couch, we'll start soon." - instructs the ginger leader.

The boys finish setting up and give some time for the alcohol to ease her nerves. Everything is ready to start when Herb approaches her with another cup. She takes a big gulp.

"Promise you will do everything you can help the club, Miss Lana?" - the chubby boy looks at her expectantly with big eyes.

"I promise, it's my role to help my pupils succeed." - she says seriously, flexing her arm.

"Let's start then!" - Herb says, taking her mugs away. "Prez, can you man the photo camera, while Fab films and lights the scene?" - he asks.

"Sure. Hoseman, since this was your idea, you can direct Miss Lana through the poses." - says Jim.

They all take their assigned positions. Herb stands on the other of the camera, like a director.

Lana looks at the youngsters anxiously. The booze already having the desired effect, drastically lowering her inhibitions.

"Miss Lana, I will guide you through a series of quick poses. If you have any questions, let me know, otherwise keep the pose until I instruct you to change. Understood?" - he says, using his best director persona.

"Yes, boys. I'll do my best." - the teacher says, slurring the words just a tinsy bit.

"Great. First pose just sit cross legged on the couch, lift your arms and smile." - he says, she nods. "Annnndd... we're rolling!" - he says.

From then on, he gives her a series of poses in sequence. Some more daring than others, but nothing too extreme. He tries to keep it tame initially, but it's difficult considering the outfit looks extremely pornographic on the curvy teacher.

They take poses emphasizing her plump ass, some showcasing her big bosoms in the tight tank top and even a few focused on her flat tummy. They are a work of art, although not proper for a school environment.

Lana obeys Herb's instructions without any complains. She doesn't ask questions or say anything, just lets her mind wander, riding the tipsy wave that the liquor provided.

"Okay, for this last one, let's try something just a little more daring." - Herb says. Lana nods. "Stand up, put your hands on each side of your shorts and pull them down a tad."

Her eyes widen at his request. She opens her mouth to say something, but decides against it, she is feeling very hot and meek due to all the posing and photos. She is enjoying showing her body off wearing just a skimpy cosplay in front of her students.

Lana doesn't realize, but the booze is bringing out her hidden desires of exposing herself and being submissive to her students. She is almost ready to do anything at this point.

"Don't worry, it's just a little teasing, just pull it down a bit, we don't want anything to show." - he assures her.

The teacher nods and stands up, her breasts jiggling hypnotically, barely contained inside her snug top.

She hooks her thumbs on the inside her denim shorts, and accidentally her panties. She pulls the shorts down, not realizing she is taking her underwear with them. She stops after a couple tugs, thinking they should be far enough down.

Lana is trying to not look, scared that her alcoholic courage will falter. She can only guess what they are seeing, flaring the wetness between her legs and tightness around her chest.

"Perfect!" - compliments Herb. Jim doesn't hesitate and takes the photos.

The slightly drunk fiancee didn't realize, but she pulled her bottoms down enough to uncover most of her pubic hair. The sight is highly erotic, with her trimmed brown pubes showing above her jean shorts, which are dangerously low, oh so close to exposing the top of her wet slit.

They go through a couple poses like this, and Jim notices that the busty teacher's nipples are painfully hard, lewdly poking her tank top.

"Let's take a break for a few minutes, let Miss Lana recover." - says Jim to everyone. "You two come here to check the pics on the pc."

The teacher adjusts her shorts and sits back down in the couch. Her heart thumping loudly. She uses the break to fill her mug and take a few more sips of the strong liquor.

The guys all huddle around the computer screen and start to click through the photos of the cosplaying educator. She notices an unhappy look on their faces.

"Ahm... I don't know about these..." - says Herb worried.

"Yeah, I know..." - agrees Simon pensively.

"What's wrong boys?" - asks the teacher concerned.

"Come here, Miss Lana, we'll show you." - asks Jim.

She joins them behind the screen. She initially gasps when she sees all her photos at once.

'Wow... this is me... I look like someone else... like Misty. Erm... some of these are a bit daring, maybe it's too much... the outfit is so lewd... no, Lana, no... you promised them... it's for the club. Besides, I already did them anyway, so the worst is over.' - she tells herself.

"Do you see the issue?" - asks Herb with concern in his voice.

The teacher shakes her head. Herb sighs with disappointment.

"Well, Fabio, pull up the last one." - asks the shaved head boy.

"Here it is!" - the long black-haired student says.

Lana gasps when she realizes her coochie hair is exposed, blatantly showing above her shorts.

"That's right, your pussy hair is on display. We can't show that to the whole school." - says Herb.

"Yeah, so don't worry, we'll keep this one for the making-off video and..." - adds Simon.

"Still, that doesn't solve our problem." - Jim interrupts his friend. "Miss Lana, this photo is too much, but the others are too tame." - he explains.

"Ah, I see... so you we need some more photos?" - she asks.

"Yes, but we need something to spice them up... of course, not too spicy." - says the Prez.

"We need something hot tho... what do we do..." - ponders the Hoseman

They continue discussing about the alternatives, but the teacher is lost in thought.

'Oh, my goodness... I showed my students my pubic hair... and I almost flashed them my cooch... oh, my.... It's kind of hot... I bet they want to see it... but no... stop worrying, nothing really happened... let's finish these poses and wrap things up. I need to help them!' - she reflects.

"Agree. let's restart then!" - Lana says peppily, right after Simon proposed something she didn't hear.

The boys look at her, all with a genuinely surprised look on their faces.

"Are you sure, Miss Lana?" - asks Jim wide-eyed.

"I promised I would help. I am your teacher after all, it's my duty!" - she says, walking to the couch.

"If you say so, it makes sense. Didn't think you would agree to it." - says Simon smiling.

She goes back to the couch and gives them a thumbs up.