Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 11a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's perfect. I'm jealous of your husband tapping that, Miss C." - Derek says.

"Fiancee." - she corrects him, bending down at the knees to quickly pick her undergarments. She feels something hard and warm poke her on the back. 'Is that....? They are too close... don't look at their manly penises Lana... stay turned.' - she tells herself.

"What?" - the Archer boy says, confused. He moves closer to the teacher. Kyle does the same.

"I am not married yet. I am engaged." - she explains, grabbing her brand-new green bikini.

"Ah sure... whatever. He still gets to tap this perfect ass." - Derek says and slaps his cock on her butt, making a lewd sound. She flinches in surprise, but a small moan escapes her lips.

"No, he does not." - she says feebly, breathing heavily. Her vagina was on fire, dripping with her juices.

"Beh, poor guy. His girl doesn't share her fuckable booty." - Kyle comments, also cock-slapping the teacher in the butt. She moans, feeling overly aroused by the guys' brash actions.

"Ahh..." - she groans. "Do not hit me with your pricks..." - she says sheepishly.

"At least he gets to see these fat tits." - Derek says crassly. She was enjoying them saying lewd things

The Archer boy grabs her left breast from the back, earning a big moan from the teacher.

"Sometimes..." - she admits with pleasure in her voice. He lets go of her boob.

"Wow... so you're just a cocktease then!" - Kyle says, and Lana groans.

'What's going on... it's turning me on when they call me names... I can feel my coochie twitching every time they say something obscene... ah...' - she contemplates.

Not missing a beat, Kyle gropes her right boob from behind.

'Ahh... so naughty... they are just grabbing my bare breasts now... nggg...' - she moans.

"The big-boobed teacher has nice tits, right Kyle?" - Derek says, grabbing her left knocker again.

"Fuck, these titties are nice!" - his friend says.

They rub down her tits for a good minute, earning pleasurable moans from Lana. Suddenly, they remove their grabby hands.

"What a slutty teacher." - Kyle comments, licking his hand.

"Stop... I am not a slut..." - Lana defends herself. 'Maybe I am? I'm letting two guys I don't know touch me with their penises before Dennis... and even touch me...'.

"Just a cockslut then?" - Derek teases with a grin.

"I am not!" - she says, indignation in her voice. 'They can't call me that! It's not right...' - she fumes.

"Oooh... that hit a nerve. You don't like being a cockslut?" - Derek provokes further.

"I am not!" - she repeats, turning around in anger. "How can I be a cockslut if I am a virgin?" - she shouts with wrath.

Lana is completely naked and exposing her nude hourglass figure in front of both guys. Their jaws drop to the floor. In front of them is the picture of curvy perfection.

Everything was on display. Her shapely breasts with large pink areolas capped with pointy small nipples. Her sexy flat tummy, leading to her pink wet pussy, topped with a small, trimmed patch of brown pubic hair.

Their reaction makes her realize what she just did.

'I shouldn't let them see me nude before Dens, but I need to set things straight. I don't want these guys thinking I'm a slut or even worse. I'm saving myself for Dens and I can't let them tell people otherwise.' - she affirms to herself, not backing down. 'I should cover my cooch at least...' - she thinks trying to recover a modicum of modesty.

The teacher uses one hand to cover up her sex and stares forward in embarrassed, trying to avoid their young hungry gazes.

Trying to play it cool, Derek steps forward and starts to rub his hardon on her stomach, avoiding her covering arm. Lana moans.

"Virgin? But you are stark naked." - he points out, amused.

"I did not have a choice, did I? The other place was closed." - she tries to justify.

"Never seen a virgin that likes dicks this much." - Kyle says, joining Derek. He was a bit taller, so his erection was positioning straight up and was hitting Lana on the underside of her breast. He pokes at it, earning soft moans from the teacher.

"I do not like it... it is just... you were showing them off to me." - the teacher explains, unconsciously moving her hand lower and exposing all her groin area bar her vagina.

"Oh, so now it's our fault that you are wet?" - Derek asks, moving his dick lower, rubbing it on her brown fur patch. It was dangerously close to the top of her drenched slit.

"Ah... mmm... Y-yes... I just... wanted to change..." - she says breathless.

"We're not stopping you, Miss C. You're the one who's au naturel with us." - Kyle says, standing on his tippy toes and pressing his prick even further onto her titflesh. She groans with delight.

'I should stop this... it feels good tho... they are so hard and hot... ahh... I can feel it pulsating against my breast... mmmm... this is wrong... maybe just a little bit more? No... my students are waiting.' - she decides.

"Let me... put on my bikini... ahh... on..." - she says, trying to resist their advances. Still, she was making no real effort to halt Derek from rubbing his peen on her navel and crotch area, or Kyle from doing the same on her underboobs.

"Only if you ask nicely... slutty Miss Cocks." - Derek says, whispering that last part in her ear. She shudders, stirred by his name-calling.

"Can... I... get dressed now... please?" - she asks obediently. She feels her pussy gush, the stimulation almost too much for her.

"Only if you kiss our dicks." - Kyle says with lust in his voice.

"*Gasp*!" - the teacher exclaims. 'He wants me to what...? I can't give them fellatio... maybe just a kiss? Yeah, a smooch is not that bad. Dens doesn't mind if I kiss other men. He didn't really care when I kissed Jack's fat penis.' - she evaluates, her mind twisting what had really happened. "Just a silly little peck?" - she asks with a credulous smile.

Kyle nods, dumbfounded. He couldn't believe everything that happened so far. This lady was starving for sex, he could see it in her eyes and actions.

'Gosh... I'm going to kiss another willy... two penises to be exact... mmm... naughty...' - she thinks, biting her bottom lip with lust.

The buxom wife-to-be bends over and plants a smooch on Kyle's thin penis head.

"My turn. Apologize to your fiancee out loud while you do it." - Derek says with a smug look on his face. She nods sheepishly.

"Sorry Dens, I am going to kiss Derek's sausage." - the beautiful fiancee says submissively.

Lana bends over and kisses Derek's wide, purple dickhead. The noise is quite obscene.

"Good job, Miss C. Let's give her some space Kyle." - Derek says, stepping back. His friend nods and does the same.

Both guys go back to where their clothes were.

"Don't worry. We'll get ready too, Miss C." - Kyle says.

Lana nods, grateful that they didn't go any further. She starts to fiddle with her bikini.

'Gosh... if they kept pushing me, how far would I have let them go? Would I have masturbated them? Probably... licked them? I basically did. Wow... it's going to be really tough to keep everyone at bay today. The day barely started and it's already out of control. Ah... just need to be a bit more careful from now on. - she deliberates.

~~~

The busty teacher changes into the emerald-green bikini her students bought her. She stares at herself in the mirror.

'Gosh darn BJ! "Same as the one she wore to the town pool" my ass! This is way smaller. Argh. How can I wear this knowing that Dens is going to come over? And not even mentioning all the other townspeople that are going to see me like this.' - she thinks anxiously.

The top of the bikini is smaller than she is used to, with almost half her boobs showing. There is a lot of cleavage and some sideboob on display. At least her large areolas are fully hidden, albeit barely. This is more flesh that she has ever shown before.

'Hmm... my breasts look great to a certain extent. And nothing besides some skin is showing. I guess I can live with this top.' - she thinks, emphasizing her cleavage playfully.

She turns around and looks at her back. The bottoms are small, and in the back, they leave more than half her buttocks hanging out. It is somewhat similar to what her new cheeky panties look like. The ones she is supposed to wear to school on Monday.

'Ah, at least it's good practice for when I wear the panties.' - she mulls over, basically accepting the fact that the students are going to see her new panties.

The huge problem is the front of her bottoms.

They are outrageously low cut. So much so that more than half her trimmed pubes are showing. A couple inches lower and even her slit would be visible! At least the bottoms are wide, so the rest of her snatch is thoroughly covered, nevertheless, her brown fur is pornographically obvious against her fair skin.

'I can't go out like this... my pubic hair is on display! Well... I showed it to my students a few times and even my neighbors, nobody seems to think it's a big deal... hmm... I'll ask the guys.' - she decides, uncertain.

Lana turns to Derek and Kyle, who are already fully dressed in their swim trunks and sandals.

"Guys, is this too much?" - she asks unsure.

"You look amazing Miss C." - Kyle compliments her.

"Is it not indecent?" - the naive teacher inquires doubtful.

"Not at all. You'll be the envy of all the girls at the beach." - Derek says earnestly.

"Really?" - she blurts. 'Wow! I wish that tramp Cynthia was here to see it. Maybe I can take some pics to show her tonight.' - she giggles in her head.

"Yeah, every man will be turning to look at you. You're smoking hot." - Derek elaborates with a confident nod.

"Thanks... is my pubic hair visible?" - she questions, nervous about the look.

"Barely, maybe if I squint." - Kyle says dismissively.

"Pubes are not a big deal, everyone has them. It's like the butt." - Derek says, sounding nonchalant.

"That's common sense, really." - Kyle adds, nodding profusely.

'Is it? That's what everyone told me before... maybe in Winston it's normal to see pubic hair? Nobody seems to mind, just me and Dens. It would make sense. This town is crazy.' - she thinks innocently.

"Is it not an unreasonable swimsuit?" - she asks once more. She needed to make sure.

"On the contrary, there are some more daring ones out there. Yours seems proper." - Derek says.

'Ah, that's true. Chloe's bikini is way raunchier. And I saw some others like that too.' - she makes up her mind, basically convinced.

Unfortunately for our young and dumb protagonist, not a single person at the beach was exposing her pubic hair like she would be.

"More than reasonable, it's stunning on you." - Kyle says, complimenting her.

"Thanks." - she blushes. She glances at the mirror. "I have to admit, the color is great on me."

"It's fantastic." - Derek agrees.

"I am still not sure. I am supposed to be here for work." - she says, still hesitant.

"Miss C, I saw that you have a cover on your bag." - Derek points out.

"Ahh! Good idea. I can wear that!" - Lana exclaims happily.

"Yeah, and then remove it later when you find the courage." - the Archer boy says.

"You are very smart, young man. Thanks." - she praises him. He smiles at her mischievously.

Lana grabs the swimsuit cover from her bag and puts it on. It was a long beige cover, slightly translucent, although enough to protect her modesty.

"You both have been a great help. How can I thank you?" - she asks them.

"We'll be around all day, so we can see each other later?" - Kyle asks, hopeful.

"Sure, that sounds sensible." - she says agreeably.

"And maybe we can see you changing again before you leave?" - Derek asks optimistically.

"We've seen you already, so not a big deal." - Kyle adds.

"Hmm... I guess there is no harm in that, as you said."- she nods.

They pick their stuff, and she locks her locker and grabs her beach bag.

"Okay, ready to go, Miss C.?" - Derek asks.

"Let's!" - Lana says, following the two guys outside.

~~~

As they exit, they see Evie, standing guard. Lana says goodbye to the two men, and they go on their merry way to find their friends. She joins her petite raven-haired student.

"Miss Lana, there were two guys inside?" - she asks incredulously. The two ladies start to walk back to the others.

"Yes... it was tense to change in front of them..." - the teacher admits.

"Why didn't you change out here?" - Evie asks, confused.

"Hm? Where?" - Lana answers, equally confused.

"Where the toilets are!" - the student says, pointing to the side of the building.

Lana sees that there are a couple private rooms that say 'Toilet' with their own locks.

"Ahhh... did not realize..." - she says, feeling dumb. 'Argh... Derek and Kyle knew that, and they didn't tell me. I'll make them pay later. Gah... so frustrating... those little shits...' - she complains. 'Well... it was kinda fun and naughty too... but they should have told me. Humpf.'

Jim and Wyatt come to meet them halfway.

"Uh, Miss Lana. What are you wearing?" - Jim asks, disappointment stamped on his face.

"We want to see you in the new bikini!" - Wyatt says, visibly letdown.

"Ah, well the bikini you all got me is a little too daring." - the teacher says honestly.

"It looked fine to me, nothing bolder than mine or Chloe's." - Evie says, doing a twirl. Her bikini was excessively tight and gave her an explicit camel toe.

"It did not seem proper for me to wear that in front of the whole town. And my fiancee is coming!" - the busty educator tries to explain.

"Wow, Miss Lana. You're going to destroy the other's hearts." - Jim says.

"How come?" - she asks, getting slightly worried. 'Gosh, oh no....'

"Yeah! We all pooled our money together to get you this gift, and you're going to cover yourself with that?" - Wyatt says, clearly sad with his teacher's decision.

"Doesn't even look very good." - Evie comments.

"Ah... I did not know..." - the teacher says anxiously. 'Oh, no... not again... I need to prevent that from happening! - she thinks, trying to find a solution.

"If you go back and remove the cover, we won't tell anyone." - Wyatt says, handing her the solution.

"Promise?" - Lana asks, grateful that her students are so understanding.

"It's our secret, Miss Lana." - Jim says with a big smile.

"Okay, phew, you three saved me! Be right back." - the teacher says, turning around.

"Here, I'll take your bag and meet you back at the chairs." - Evie says. Lana nods and hands her bag to her pupil. She rushes back to the change room.

Wyatt and Jim exchange a hi-five and Evie giggles at the boy's enthusiasm.

~~~

The busty teacher enters the change room, goes to Locker 17 and realizes it's locked.

'Darn, Evie has my purse! What do I do.' - she panics, looking around. 'Argh, I need to leave quickly before another man comes in. To heck with it!' - she decides.

Lana swiftly removes her cover and drops it on the bench. She leaves the room and makes her way back to her students.

~~~

An hour later, a homeless man would go into the change room to take a shower and end up leaving with a brand-new swimsuit cover that smelled of vanilla and coconut.

~~~~~~~

Class p1

As Lana walks, her prominent assets jiggle obscenely with each step. The teacher notices the countless people checking her out but does her best to ignore their thirsty gazes.

"Whoa!" - BJ exclaims as she reaches them.

"Look at Miss Lana!" - Jim says, stupefied.

"Smoking hot!" - Chloe exclaims.

The teacher stands in front of her seven dear students, showcasing her perfect hourglass figure. The small emerald-green bikini matches her green eyes and is a perfect contrast to her brunette hair and fair skin.

The teens are all dumbfounded by her enormous melons snugly encased in the skimpy bikini top and by her brown fur-patch standing out against the green fabric.

Lana Cox is the embodiment of a goddess in this moment. A naive virginal deity with a repressed lustful side.

"Amazing, Miss Cox. The swimwear fits you perfectly." - Andrew comments, feeling his own sexual organ stir at the sight of the barely dressed teacher.

"Thanks everyone! Is it not too much?" - she asks, fishing for compliments.

"Not at all, teach. You're perfect." - Lukas states, his milf fetish pleased by the display.

"*Squee*" - the teacher squeals with the compliment. 'If I can get the mischievous Lukas and the serious Andrew to compliment me, any other person will be at my feet! - she thinks in delight. "Erm... sorry to ask... I know it is embarrassing... but... is my pubic hair too evident?" - she asks, trembling with nervousness and excitement. She wanted to make sure it was okay.

"Yes and no." - Chloe says. Lana cocks her head. "Yes, it's noticeable." - she continues, the teacher's eyes widen. "But we all saw it already. It's nothing too exciting, Miss Lana. So, no need to worry." - she finishes.

The teacher breathes, relieved.

"It's really no big deal, see?" - Wyatt says and pulls his waistband down, revealing his dark pubes and the base of his shaft. The teacher gulps, aroused by the sight.

"I would show them off if I had them!" - Evie says, lowering her bottom a tad and showing that she was fully shaved. Lana feels hotness emanating from her sex once more.

"Me too!" - Chloe says, pulling her bottoms down until the top of her bare snatch was visible. The busty teacher gasps in surprise. The class-rep turns to the others and shows her virgin pussy to them. "See?" - she says with a sultry grin.

"Chlo, that's enough. We get it." - Andrew chastises her, flushed. His girlfriend was driving him crazy, both with exasperation and with teenage desire.

"So, no need to worry about it, Miss Lana. I wish I had your hot bod." - Evie affirms.

"Thanks everyone! I am glad y'all approve." - the future-wife squeals happily. She sees Jim's hand up. "Yes, Jim?"

"Can you turn around? I'd like to see how it fits on your backside." - he says, blushing slightly.

"Someone is an ass-man! Nice one, Jimmy!" - Lukas says, hi-fiving him.

With a giggle, Lana turns around, exposing her toned back and half-bare butt to her students. Without any prompt, she bends over slightly, giving them a glimpse of her bikini-clad coochie from behind.

"Goddamn!" - Wyatt exclaims. Evie giggles, she knew she couldn't compete with the sexy teacher.

"It's so round, large and perfect... wow..." - Jim says, mesmerized.

"A bubble but as they say." - BJ chimes in.

Lana turns back to them, blushing.

"Thanks, boys. Enough ogling at my body, we should start the class now." - she says, acknowledging what was happening. 'I like when they stare at me and compliment me... my cooch is all wet again... stop Lana... time to focus!' - she tries to concentrate.

They move to the open area with the beach umbrellas and the chairs. The teacher sees her beach bag and reaches out for her sunscreen.

"I hope y'all do not mind if I put it on while we discuss?" - she asks, and they all shake their heads. "Is everyone already covered? The sun is scorching." - she says, squirting the coconut scented lotion on her palm.

"Yes, Miss Cox. Me and Chloe made sure of it." - Andrew states and Chloe gives her a thumbs up.

"Very well. Thanks, Drew." - the teacher says affectionately. "So, let me explain the exercise and then we can go into some of the concepts quickly. As you recall, we will continue from yesterday on the General Anatomy topic." - Lana starts to apply sunscreen to her arms.

"What's the exercise, teach?" - Lukas asks curiously.

"It is going to be like a scavenger hunt. I will hand out a list of 10 different concepts, and whenever you find or see one in the wild, you can make a check mark. Whoever gets 10/10, wins!" - she says joyfully, moving on applying the lotion to her shoulders and neck.