Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 11a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye everyone, have a lovely day." - Lana says, chagrined, resisting the temptation to cover herself.

"See you again shortly!" - the female reporter completes.

"Aaaaand we're out!" - the cameraman announces.

+++++

"You can relax now, Lana. You did great." - Pietro tells her.

"Gahhh...." - the teacher exclaims, exhaling with relief. She immediately covers her exposed cooch.

"Thanks for being such a good sport. We were just messing around." - Jade says. Lana nods timidly. The smoking hot redhead steps forward and plants a kiss on the teacher's lips.

"Mhmmff..." - Lana says, caught by surprise. Jade continues kissing her delicate lips. 'Gosh... she's kissing me in front of everyone... at least we're not filming... she tastes so good... like strawberries... mmmm...' - distracted by the kiss, Lana lets her arms fall limply to her side.

The hot and bothered fiancee starts to reciprocate the sexy reporter's kiss.

Taking advantage of the situation, Sandy naughtily runs a finger over the teacher's now-exposed wet pussy lips. Lana flinches but stays put, as Jade is holding her in place.

'Oh, no... what is he doing... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...' - she winces. 'Ah... I can't move... he's touching my cooch... in front of everyone... oh, no... I can feel his finger sliding close to my entrance... mmm... this feels good... ahh... Jade's tongue...' - the teacher's head is filled with raunchy thoughts. She opens her mouth and accepts the redhead's skilled tongue, evolving the smooch into a full-on tongue-kiss.

Jade breaks the kiss, a dribble of saliva uniting the red lips of the two busty women. The reporter licks her own mouth seductively. Lana whimpers in frustration.

Seeing that, Sandy removes his fingers from the teacher's vagina and tastes it, making a whole spectacle of it.

"Delicious! Catch you later, doll." - he winks at her and starts to walk away.

"Next time I'll taste your puss." - the redhead whispers in the curvy fiancee's ear. "See you, Lana. Let's move to our next location! Follow me, everyone." - Jade announces and the small spectating crowd starts to follow her.

The audience disbands, and Pietro passes by her, handing her a wad of tissues.

"Figured you could use it." - he says, nodding towards her exposed wet vagina. "I'm Simon's dad. He tells me you are the best. Now I know why." - he smiles and takes off, leaving her dumbfounded.

'Simon's dad? Gah... that is not ideal...' - she reflects anxiously.

Lana remembers that she's still nude from the waist down. She covers herself, looking around. Fortunately, nobody was around anymore. She spots her lost bottoms on the sand, where the people were standing a minute ago. She picks them up, cleans herself and puts them on.

She starts walking back to her students, trying not to think of what had just transpired.

'I'm out of control... I need to orgasm so badly. What's happening to me? It's like I'm becoming this whole other person... no, don't worry about it now. It's time for class. With luck, the students didn't see the interview.' - she hopes.

As she rejoins her pupils, all of them are already waiting for her. They have big knowing smiles on their faces.

'Oh, no...' - she thinks.

~~~~~~~

Class p2

The teacher sheepishly approaches her students, she had butterflies on her sexy tummy.

"H-hi, so are we all ready to start the class?" - Lana asks, her voice trembling.

"Miss Cox..." - Andrew says with a smirk.

"W-what is it, Drew?" - the teacher asks.

"We all saw you interviewing with my mom." - he states.

"Ah... well..." - she says nervously.

"Can we see it?" - Evie asks, not able to control herself. Lana gasps by the blunt request.

"Please?" - Wyatt asks.

"Pretty please?" - BJ begs.

"Pretty please with sugar on top?" - Lukas adds, as if they had rehearsed it.

"Please, show us your vagina." - Andrew says, emphatically. Chloe tuts next to him, apparently unsatisfied with his attitude.

'Gosh... they are all so forward... they are asking me to show them my cooch as if it was the most normal thing in the world. They say as if it wasn't a naughty request... wait... is it tho? It's just looking, and I just showed it to the camera. Yes, it was an accident, but it feels wrong of me to deny them what everyone just saw. The "Program" incentivizes me to increase their morale and bond with them. Anything reasonable. And their request seems reasonable in this circumstance... it's only fair I show her to them too.' - she decides, her mind slowly allowing for more and more outrageous liberties.

"Y'all really want to see her?" - she asks, and they all nod. "Fine... just this once." - she says, knowing well this would not be the last time (or even the first).

The teacher moves her hand to her skimpy green bikini bottoms and pulls them down quickly, exposing her needy snatch to her students.

'Thankfully I wiped myself, they won't know how wet I was...' - she thinks with relief.

They all cheer. Exclamations, 'Nice', 'Fuck yea', 'Whoa', and catcalls come out of their young mouths. The teacher blushes.

After a few seconds, she pulls the bikini up and adjusts it in place.

"Ahh... can we see the whole pussy?" - Wyatt asks. Evie slaps him playfully, giggling.

"Erm... maybe another time? We need to start class." - the busty teacher says, trying to move on. "Okay class, gather around...." - Lana says, picking up her clipboard.

She once again goes over a recap of a few biology concepts that they need for the next activity. At the end, she hands each pair a piece of paper with the tasks. She stops before BJ and Jim.

'Should I hand them the "special" one? Argh... I shouldn't.... but they were so enthusiastic to win... ah, I guess there is no harm in just a little help.' - she judges.

The teacher hands BJ and Jim a paper from the bottom of the stack. It had only 8 tasks listed, instead of the usual 10 she gave the other pairs.

"First team to finish gets to apply sunscreen on my body!" - she declares for the second time that day, her cooch pulsating expectantly. "3, 2, 1... go!" - she announces as the students run in different directions.

~~~

A few minutes elapse, when Lana overhears a conversation coming from behind a rock formation near her. She surreptitiously approaches the voices, trying to stay out of sight.

"... so, he asked her! You saw that, right?" - Chloe says displeased.

"Yeah... so?" - Lukas says, brushing her off.

"He asked to see hers, but not mine!" - the blonde says, outraged. "I know you like to see my kitty. Can I show you?" - she asks, sexual tension hanging in the air between the two teens.

"Okay, I g-guess." - the boy says, trying to play it cool.

"Here..." - she says.

Lana pokes her head more, trying to get a good look. Chloe has lowered her thong bikini and is exposing her hairless twat to her classmate.

"Fuck..." - Lukas says, smitten by the class-rep's bare sex.

"She's sexy... my kitten loves to purr..." - the blonde purrs, running her hand along her tight, red slit. "Ah... can I see your big cock?" - she asks with a moan.

"Only if we k-keep it a s-secret from Drew..." - Lukas says, visibly nervous.

"Deal!" - the volleyball captain blurts excitedly.

Lana sees her student opening his shorts and fishing his penis out, letting it spring free, already fully erect. The naughty blonde doesn't waste time and wraps her soft hands around his hard dick.

'Gosh... I forgot how big he is, wow... it's impressive. No wonder Chloe can't keep away from him.' - the teacher evaluates, absentmindedly touching her own cooch.

"Ugh... Chloe..." - he groans with pleasure.

"Hmmm... we would have so much fun together..." - she says sultrily. The class-rep guides his cock until it's contacting her virgin cunt. She rubs their sexes together, almost humping his man-meat.

"Ahh..." - Lukas moans, fully surrendered to the sex kitten.

"Nnggg... shame we can't..." - the blonde sexpot starts to say.

"Chloe!?" - Evie calls from a distance, interrupting their raunchy moment. Chloe lets go of his dick.

"Ah, I have to go, can't let others see us. See ya later!" - the athlete says, blowing him a kiss and adjusting her clothes.

"Darn cocktease..." - Lukas complains, understandably frustrated.

Feeling extremely horny after seeing the lewd encounter between her students, Lana decides to go back so nobody would suspect anything.

~~~

It's good that she did, as she spots Jim and BJ running towards her.

"We did it!" - BJ announces, waving the paper wildly.

"Oh yeah!" - Jim celebrates, pumping his fists in the air.

They hand the assignment back to the teacher, who looks it over.

"Seems all is in order. Go gather your classmates." - she tells the two and they nod happily. She uses the opportunity to stuff the paper in her bag, hiding from the rest of her pupils. 'It's fine, it was just a little help. They can never know.' - she decides.

"BJ and Jim are the winners this time!" - she announces to groans from the others.

"How!? I only have 7!" - Wyatt says, frustrated.

"I'm at 9! Ugh..." - Evie complains.

"You all have a couple more chances, don't worry." - she assures her students. "An 'A' for both of you!" - she says to the winning duo.

"Miss Cox, what do we get if we win again?" - Andrew inquires.

"An A+?" - the teacher says.

"No, I meant the reward." - the boy says. Chloe clicks her tongue next to him, upset.

"Ah... hmm... we can decide together if that happens, OK?" - she says. He nods.

"Teach, what do we do now?" - Lukas asks.

"You have some free time until lunch, so enjoy." - she looks at the time on her phone. "See you all in 15 minutes over at the Blue Beach Bar. All right?"

They all nod and disperse, except for Jim and Benjamin.

"I assume you both want your prize now?" - she asks, and they nod enthusiastically.

"I'll fetch the sunscreen!" - BJ says, rummaging through the teacher's bag.

"Front or back?" - Lana asks Jim.

"Huh?" - Jim exclaims, confused and aroused.

"Do you want to do my front or my back?" - she repeats, not realizing the double-entendre.

"Uhh... ahm... front!" - the boy blurts, his red-face matching his ginger hair. Lana gasps softly.

'Jeez... I'm sure they will take some liberties... gosh... ah... oh, well... they won, so it's only fair.' - she thinks, dismissing her concerns.

"Good choice, dude." - BJ says, patting him on the shoulder.

"My bikini stays on." - Lana states seriously, squinting at Benjamin. He nods, intimidated.

The teacher lays with her back down on the towel, her bountiful titflesh wobbling erotically. Both boys feel their willies stir at the tempting sight.

BJ whispers something in Jim's ear, who nods agreeably. The ginger boy kneels by the teacher's chest area. Benjamin sits on the opposite side, but next to her legs.

"We'll double team you, Miss Lana." - the Asian boy snickers. Jim chuckles too. The teacher looks at them innocently, not having understood his joke. "Whatever..." - he rolls his eyes.

Jim squirts some of the coconut lotion on his hands and passes the bottle to his mate, who does the same. They rub their hands to heat the sunblock and start the massage. The ginger student is taking care of the teacher's arms, while the southeast Asian boy is kneading her legs and calves.

"Wow, this feels amazing..." - she mutters to her students, who double down on the massage.

Lana is in heaven. She never had two people work on her body at the same time, maybe she should try this more often. Now, she was not only looking forward to the naughty part of the afternoon reward, but also the relaxing part.

The teacher closes her eyes, enjoying the rub down. After a while, she feels Jim's hand moving to her stomach and BJ's starting on her thighs. She gasps in surprise when she feels Jim's hand bumping on her underboob and Benjamin's hands dangerously close to her cooch.

They continue, and Lana is enjoying it so much, that small moans start to escape her mouth.

"Ah... this feels great... mmm..." - she says, a bit of pleasure mixed in her voice. 'Gosh... I'm starting to get really aroused with four hands sliding all over me...'

Jim removes his hands, and she hears him picking some more sunscreen.

"Miss Lana, can I?" - he asks. She opens one eye and sees him hovering above her upper chest. "I wouldn't want your chest to burn." - he says softly.

She is about to answer when she feels BJ bumping against her cooch.

"Ahhh..." - she moans. The surge of pleasure overcoming any rationale. "Okay... but gently..." - she says to Jim, closing her eyes again.

The AV Club president starts to gingerly apply sunscreen to his teacher's well-endowed chest. He moves slowly, avoiding direct contact with her breasts. Once he starts on her cleavage, Lana lets out a moan, encouragingly. Jim continues his massage for a couple minutes, contouring the area around her boobies. Daringly, he crosses the boundaries a little bit, sliding his hands on the corners of her tits. The moans from the teacher start to give him more and more courage. His erection was tenting his shorts.

At the same time on Lana's bottom half, Benjamin is not being so delicate. The back of his hand is full-on rubbing the teacher's vagina through her green swimsuit. The wife-to-be was so enthralled by it that she was letting it happen.

Sensing no further resistance, BJ wiggles his finger underneath her bottoms, contacting her slit. This makes Lana moan loudly (coincidentally at the same time that Jim got to her cleavage).

'Ah... mmm... this feels lovely... their hands all over me... ahhh... Jim is behaving, but BJ is so naughty... my... ahhh... where's he going? Nggggg... he's touching my cooch... so wrong...' - Lana thinks, lost in lust.

The tanned student gives up on applying sunblock and starts to rub his teacher's wet pussy, moving two fingers up and down her puffy lips. Her moans start to intensify, and he knows he's getting somewhere.

'I'm just letting my student touch my coochie... in public... ahh... who cares... I need this... sorry Dens, but you should have gotten me off... now this boy has to do it... ahhh... mmmm...' - she reflects, not able to control her thoughts.

BJ finds the teacher's engorged clit, and rubs it, causing her to shake a bit. Had she just come? No... it felt a little weak, the boy thinks. Going for broke he positions his finger at the entrance to her vagina and starts to slide it in.

'Ahhhh... wow... just touching my clit gave me a small orgasm... I'm on edge... I need this... ahh... wait... where's he going... keep rubbing me... oh, no! Stop... don't put your finger in... nooo.... I need to stop him, it's not the time....' - she decides, her mind defogging a tad.

"Stop!" - she shouts, giving both boys a jump scare.

"Ah... sorry Miss Lana... I was just touching a little and..." - Jim mumbles.

"It was not you Jimmy. It was Benjamin." - she says upset, staring at him. He cowers slightly, he was still afraid of her.

"Sorry..." - the tanned student squeals.

"Time for the other side!" - the teacher says, flipping around. She was still extremely aroused, so she didn't really want to put a complete stop to the massage, she just yearned for BJ to behave.

"Can I do your ass?" - Benjamin asks with a cheeky grin.

"No, you will take care of my back." - she states. 'Jim will behave on my buttocks, so it's risk-free, right?' - she asks herself.

"Does it mean I get your bum?" - Jim asks, wide-eyed. She nods.

With a frustrated sigh, BJ begrudgingly swaps positions with his classmate. He kneels in front of her head.

"Miss Lana, taste this." - he orders, stretching his finger forward. She absent-mindedly puts his finger on her mouth.

'Hmm... tastes somewhat sweet, but also sharp... there is a musky sweet smell on his finger...' - she evaluates. She removes the finger from her mouth. "What is this?" - she asks curiously.

"It's your pussy! Tastes nice, right?" - he says mischievously, licking his other wet finger.

"Argh, BJ! Darn you!" - she says exasperated. He laughs. 'Oh, my... he made me taste myself... I taste good... I wonder if Dens will like it? Hope so... BJ seems to like it... so naughty... mmm, it was kinda hot that I tasted my own cooch juices... mmmm...' - she thinks, her desires flaring up.

"Can we continue, Miss Lana?" - Jim asks, interrupting their exchange.

"Sure, dear. Go ahead and do my butt." - she says, any excuse out the window.

BJ starts to massage her shoulders while Jim starts on her upper thighs. Lana exhales, feeling good but craving more.

Trying to encourage her student, she arches her back, emphasizing her posterior to him. With a gulp, he gets more lotion and delicately puts his hands on her ass. She moans approvingly.

The ginger boy starts to massage his teacher's big ass, drawing circles with his hand and kneading the bare flesh with enthusiasm. He was in heaven, her bubble butt was his favorite part of her. Meanwhile, BJ is lazily applying sunscreen to Lana's back.

Letting his hardon do the talking, Jim slides her bikini bottoms to the middle, giving her a makeshift thong and exposing all her fair and peachy cheeks. She moans again, giving him her blessing.

'BJ's hands feel amazing... aahh... and Jim is being a little daring... but wow, my butt feels in heaven... I think I can let him enjoy it some more... ahhh...' - she reckons.

Jim never felt this way, he needed his teacher. His boner is throbbing, beginning for a touch. Not able to hold himself back, he straddles Lana's legs, presses his body against hers and starts to rub down her ass even harder.

The busty teacher gasps, feeling his hard erection against her butt flesh. Jim adjusts his teen cock in his trunks, positioning it between her buns. Lana feels his sausage touching her cooch and ass, although two layers of protection separated their bare sexes.

"Ahh... Jim... you should..." - she mumbles between moans.

"Not now, Miss Lana." - BJ interrupts.

Realizing that their fun would end, BJ brings his swimsuit-covered crotch to the teacher's face and presses against it, smothering any possible complaints.

"Mmmmfff..." - she says. 'My... they are being so forceful... BJ smells so manly... mmm... I should stop them, but it feels amazing... I can feel Jim's big penis against my cooch and anus... wow... oh... BJ's getting hard against my face... I feel it growing... mmmm... is this still reasonable? Maybe... I'm not sure anymore... maybe it is... ahhh...'

Jim continues to knead her naked cheeks, sliding his erection between her ass at the same time. The teacher's muffled moans are obvious, she is enjoying this tremendously.

The ginger boy wants more, his dick is not satisfied. Not yet. He needs to give this teasing teacher what she deserves. What she really needs.

He aligns the tip of his bulge with the entrance of her vagina, obvious by the huge wet spot on her green bikini.

He slides forward, using his weight to push his fabric-covered cock into the teacher's fabric-covered pussy. She moans deeply into BJ's crotch, almost orgasming by the sensation.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... Jim's dick is trying to get inside me... maybe it is a little? Ah... Mmm... this feels wonderful... if our swimsuits weren't there, would he be inside me right now? Gosh... probably... should I stop him? Dens said no penis in my vagina... wait... it's not really inside... we both have bathing suits on... doesn't count if it's not direct, right?' - she deliberates, disoriented with desire.

Jimmy keeps thrusting onto her teacher's pussy, feeling his own ejaculation building up. He decides he needs to come while humping her round butt.