Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 11a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't we easily cheat?" - BJ asks, he wanted to win no matter what.

"I hope not. I will be pairing you up, so I expect you will police each other." - the busty teacher explains, her tits bouncing lewdly with her every movement.

"Sounds good. Who are the pairs?" - Evie asks, eyeing Wyatt.

"Chloe and Evie, Wyatt and Lukas, BJ and Jim..." - she says and sees BJ hi-fiving Jim. She smiles, glad that her favorite student was making more friends. "And Andrew, alone."

"That's not fair, Drew can cheat!" - Wyatt accuses him.

"Do you really think I would cheat, Wyatt?" - Andrew asks, rolling his eyes. Wyatt stares at him.

"Yeah... zero change. I'm good." - the dark-skinned boy says, shrugging. They all laugh.

"Good, good. So now let's move quickly to the explanation." - Lana says, applying sunblock to her upper chest.

"I have an idea for the prize!" - Benjamin announces triumphantly, throwing his arms up in the air.

"*giggle*, what is it, BJ?" - Lana asks midst laughter.

"How about the winner gets to apply sunscreen to your body, Miss Lana?" - the tanned boy suggests with a wicked smile.

'Gosh... BJ is suggesting I let them apply lotion on me... well... it's not like they will touch my breasts or vagina... seems harmless to let them touch my legs or my back. Heck, they have done worse, I guess. Just need to be careful so other townsfolk don't see it.' - she deliberates.

"Okay, as long as we do it here, where it is more private. Away from prying eyes." - the busty fiancee says.

"That sounds great to me." - BJ agrees, his prick stirring at the idea of molesting his teacher in her skimpy bikini.

"Everyone in agreement? The winner gets to spread sunblock all over Miss Lana's plump and curvy body?" - Chloe asks everyone. They all nod in agreement.

'Plump? Curvy? Gah... I'm just letting them say things about me without protest... what's wrong with me? It's kinda hot actually... they are treating me as a prize. Jeez...' - Lana thinks, her coochie twitching with arousal.

"What are the limits, Chloe?" - Lukas asks Chloe, basically ignoring his teacher.

"Hmm... I guess everything is fair game." - Chloe answers nonchalantly.

"Her fat-tits?" - BJ asks hopeful.

"Yep!" - the blonde athlete answers. The teacher gasps.

"Her peachy butt?" - Jim asks, clearly interested.

"Seems reasonable." - the class-rep agrees. The teacher gasps again.

"Ahmm... excuse me..." - Lana tries to interject.

"Don't worry, Miss Lana, we're just discussing the extent of the prize. I promise nobody will go too far." - Chloe says with a naughty smile.

"Yes, we will be extremely reasonable, Miss Cox." - Andrew agrees.

She starts to say something when the word triggers her new "Incentive Program" responsibilities.

'Right... It seems like touching only, that should be fine. As long as it's reasonable, it's okay. And we are in a more secluded place, so only they will get to enjoy the reward.' - she makes up her mind.

"Okay, fine. But just because y'all seem eager to learn and have fun today." - she says, thinking about her duties as a teacher.

They all cheer her decision.

"Okay class, gather around...." - Lana starts to lecture, picking up her clipboard.

She goes over a few concepts from the day before, explaining each one. At the end, she hands each pair a piece of paper with the tasks.

"We will start now. First team to finish gets to apply sunscreen on my body!" - she declares, her nipples hardening at her own words. "3, 2, 1... go!" - she announces.

Each pair goes their own way, trying to complete the list as fast as possible.

With a smile on her face, Lana sets down one of her beach towels on the sand and lays down, her immense tits jiggling obscenely. This way she can observe her students while sunbathing.

'Two birds, one stone.' - she thinks, happy to have some quiet time to herself.

The teacher watches over the teens running around for a few minutes, however, the hot sun starts to make her sleepy. She closes her eyes for a second.

~~~

Lana is pulled out of her slumber with something heavy falling over her and something fleshy, warm and musky hitting her face.

She instinctively opens her mouth to say something, but the hot object invades her mouth. Immediately she feels the object starting to swell and stiffen inside her mouth. She coughs, both displeased and startled.

Her eyes finally focus, and she realizes that there is a dark-skinned body over her face and torso. She tries to move but she is slightly pinned down. Upon closer inspection she sees that she has a black penis halfway inside her mouth.

"Mmmffhhf!" - she yells in shock, her voice muffled by the hardening prick blocking the sound. 'There's a penis in my mouth!! What's happening!' - she shouts in her head.

The teacher glances up and sees Wyatt on top of her. Glancing to the side, she sees Lukas laughing his ass off.

'What the heck!' - she thinks in anger. "Mmffggll!" - she shouts, wriggling and trying to free herself from her student.

Noticing his teacher's struggle, Wyatt pulls his hard and dark 7-inch cock from her mouth. It comes out with a lewd 'pop'. He doesn't get up, letting his erect member tower over Lana's face.

"Gah! What are you doing!" - she shouts, still squirming underneath.

"Sorry, Miss Lana! I fell!" - the dark-skinned student says.

"It was an accident, teach!" - Lukas adds from the side with a grin.

"As if! Do not mess with me, boys! You just had your long penis in my mouth!" - the teacher says, outraged and still writhing herself.

'How dare they do this... I just had another man's penis in my mouth... again... argh...' - she thinks, eyeing the schlong that is an inch from her face.

Even though her rational brain is telling her to be mad, her desires are imploring for more.

"It wasn't on purpose!" - Wyatt pleads.

"I saw it, teach! He fell and his speedo got pulled down!" - the Hunter boy explains.

"What!?" - she says, incredulous. She stops wiggling, looks down and sees that Wyatt's legs are pinning her down and his speedo seems to be stuck just below his shaft. 'Humpf, not very convincing but it matches their explanation...' - she ponders.

A few weeks back, she would have been outraged and left, but now, she is secretly enjoying the whole thing.

"Sorry, we were just fooling around and..." - Wyatt tries to make up an excuse.

"And your big sausage just happened to fall into my mouth?" - she asks with squinty eyes.

"Exactly!" - Lukas says. "Complete accident!" - he stifles a snicker.

"Please, Miss Lana, forgive us. It was just a mistake." - Wyatt appeals.

"It's true, teach. Sorry." - Lukas says and she gives him a suspicious look. "Wy, show her how it would have been if it was on purpose." - he says.

The future-wife opens her mouth to protest, but Wyatt gingerly pushes the head of dick inside her wet hole. She gasps but doesn't protest any further.

'Gosh... I'm just letting my student put his penis in my mouth to prove the first time wasn't on purpose... what is happening... is this reasonable since they want to show proof of their innocence? Argh... I don't know...' - she thinks, conflicted. 'Mmmm... his prick feels so good in my mouth... it's kind of hot, letting my student do this... in public... glad Dens is not here yet... let me taste it a little bit... - she decides, her desires taking over.

Lana licks the tip of his cock with her tongue, earning a grunt from her student in response. Lukas makes a signal for him to cut it out.

"See, my technique is different." - the black teen says, removing his dick from her mouth.

"Can you let us off the hook, teach? Pretty please." - Lukas asks, making puppy dog eyes at her.

'Ugh, if it was just an accident it's okay. Can't be helped then.' - she reflects, her mind finding any excuse for her lustful behavior.

"You both promise me it was not on purpose?" - the busty asks naively.

"I swear that Wy didn't put his hardon in your mouth." - the Hunter boy says with a grin.

"I promise my slip was not fully intentional." - Wyatt says confusingly.

'Hmmm... I guess I should give them the benefit of the doubt. They are my precious students and it's my duty to let them learn from their blunders after all.' - she resolves.

"Okay, I concede. This was an accident." - Lana says reluctantly. "Now get off of me!" - she orders.

Wyatt stands up, putting his willy away.

"Let's go, Wy, we need to finish this competition..." - Lukas says, turning. Both quickly scarper, leaving the teacher alone.

Lana stands up, her boobs wobbling as she does. She looks around worried, but nobody seems to have witnessed the scene. She breathes relieved.

~~~

The curvy educator was still processing the event when Evie approaches her.

"I saw it. You owe me, Miss Lana." - the pervert girl says with a sultry smile.

"*Gasp*! Erm... I..." - the teacher stammers, trying to explain.

"So, what do you have to say for yourself?" - Evelyn asks, tapping her feet on the sand.

"It is not what you think!" - Lana blurts out, embarrassed by the situation.

"I heard a scream and saw you with my boyfriend's black cock in your mouth. What's the explanation, missy?" - she says in mock anger. She was clearly teasing her teacher, but Lana didn't catch that. She was panicking a little bit.

"It was an accident!" - the busty fiancee utters. "I swear!"

"Even then... that was not cool." - Evie says, pouting.

"I will do anything, forgive me!" - Lana supplicates.

"Sure. As I said, you owe me one. Okay?" - the raven-haired teen says with a cheeky smile

"That is fine. Sorry, Evie. It was not my intention." - the teacher says, shamefaced.

"We're good, Miss Lana. I'll continue the scavenger hunt now. Bye!" - Evie runs away giggling.

The teacher sighs, relieved. 'I am glad she's not mad at me.' - she thinks.

~~~

Evie and Chloe walk behind some rocks and meet up with Wyatt and Lukas, far from their teacher's eyes and ears. The group exchange triumphant hi-fives.

"This is working out well!" - Wyatt says, amused.

"Soon Miss Lana will completely lose her inhibitions." - Evie says with a devilish expression.

"I couldn't have come up with something better myself!" - Lukas says in admiration.

"Well done, Evie." - Chloe says, patting her friend on the back.

~~~

A few minutes later, Andrew screams victorious. He just completed all 10 tasks.

Unbeknownst to him, everyone else had been busy planning the small prank, except for BJ and Jim, who just argued the whole time and lost miserably.

Lana calls everyone back.

"Andrew is the first winner!" - she announces, proudly. "Great job, 'A' for you!"

"A?" - Jim asks, befuddled. "Is this worth real marks?"

"Of course! Y'all have four chances to get full marks. Well, three now!" - the teacher giggles.

"That's not fair! We didn't know." - Lukas protests.

"What grade do we get if we don't win?" - Chloe asks worriedly.

"I wanted to see who would try without any mention of grading. Andrew was the only one who took it seriously. Everyone one has a 'C' for now." - Lana says seriously.

"A 'C'? What!?" - Evie says, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Do not fret, precious. You can get it bumped to a B if you actively participate in all events without winning a single one." - the busty teacher informs.

They all start complaining at the same time.

"Stop whining. It is your own fault." - Lana says, putting a stop on the subject. "Now, we can move on to the next part."

"How about my prize, Miss Cox?" - Andrew asks. He looked a tad nervous.

"Oh right. Andrew, do you want to do it now?" - she asks, hoping he would let her off the hook.

"Yes, please! Can I do your back?" - he asks eagerly.

'Hmm... good idea, I will ask them which they prefer from now on. Back appears safe, there is nothing that seems inappropriate that he can do. Besides, this is good encouragement for their grade. Sounds reasonable.' - she evaluates.

"Sure, it is your prize." - she tells her pupil. "Everyone else, you have half an hour free until our next class portion. Feel free to relax or muck about."

"Can we watch?" - BJ asks with a lecherous tone.

"I guess so?" - the teacher shrugs. 'Not sure why anyone would want to... but it's their own time.' - she reflects.

"Fuck yeah!" - the tanned boy says and hi-fives Wyatt.

With a giggle, the teacher lays down on her towel with her back up. Her voluptuous breasts spill out from her sides lewdly, their flesh fully exposed. The sight was tantalizing.

"I will start now, Miss Cox." - Andrew says, kneeling next to the teacher and squirting the coconut scented sunscreen on his hands.

He rubs his palms together and places them on her back. He starts to apply lotion on her back and arms, slowly at first. He avoids the string from her bikini top.

Not wanting to waste precious making-out time, Wyatt and Evie excuse themselves to find somewhere more private. Chloe, BJ, Lukas and Jim stay, admiring the scene in front of their eyes.

Lana closes her eyes, enjoying the rub down from her student. Andrew continues to rub for a bit and then, in a daring maneuver, he applies lotion to the side of the teacher's breasts. She gasps in surprise.

"Is this okay?" - the boy asks timidly. She nods.

He starts to massage the sides of her breasts, kneading the sunblock deep into the tissue. Lana is in heaven, it feels amazing and erotic at the same time.

"Chlo!" - Andrew protests, taking Lana out of her daze.

The teacher glances at her students and sees that Chloe has her tits out, and both Lukas and Jim have a hand on each of her breasts, massaging them naughtily. BJ is over to the side, staring at Lana while rubbing his erection through his swim trunks.

"Just letting them know how it feels! It's just fair for me and them to experience it too, babe." - she says in a defiant tone.

The Winston-Phillips boy mumbles something incoherent and focuses his attention back to his teacher. He immediately stops caressing her breasts and moves on to her legs.

Lana checks back at Chloe and the boys have stopped groping her, although her perky C-cup tits are still out for the world to see.

Equipped with more sunscreen, Andrew gives Lana an intense leg and calf massage. The teacher moans in delight. He continues up to her toned and thick thighs, working the supple flesh.

After another couple minutes of a superb treatment, her student suddenly stops and stands up. She hears him say something under his breath to his girlfriend.

"Are you sure? You know what's gonna happen." - she says with a salacious tone.

"Argh..." - he says, visibly conflicted. "I'm sure, Chlo." - he says, defeated.

Andrew kneels back down, puts more lotion on his hand and rubs them together to warm it up. Suddenly he places both palms on his teacher's uncovered ass. She flinches and shrieks quietly. As his fingers touch her fit and plump buttocks, he approaches her ear.

"Is this, okay?" - he whispers to her, grabbing each cheek.

'Gah... Drew is touching my bum... his hands feel so good. Is this wrong? No, no. It's his prize, and the "Program" says that butt touching is reasonable, so this is not much different. I reckon I can let him do it.' - she evaluates.

"Y-yes..." - the future-wife squeaks out, agreeably.

Andrew starts to move his hands in circles, massaging Lana's ample butt graphically. His hands move under her bikini and back out, contacting her bare assflesh repeatedly.

"Chlo!" - the boy complains again.

Lana looks at her student, and to her surprise, Chloe is bending over with Jim and Lukas raunchily groping her ass, fully uncovered due to her thong. Jim's hand seems to be positioned between Chloe's cheeks, on the tight crack between them. Seeing this, Lukas' hand joins his classmate's.

"Sorry Drew, they're touching my ass... maybe a little more..." - Chloe giggles.

Andrew 'tisks', frustrated, and moves his attention back to his teacher.

Lana feels the boy kneading her cheeks, spreading them apart and putting them back together. She feels her asshole and her vagina stretch with every movement. She is already damp from earlier, so this is just making her squirm even further.

'Ahh... it feels so good when he spreads my butt... I can feel my anus stretching wide... my cooch too... it's opening lewdly with his touch... mmmm... I'm enjoying this a lot... oh my... his hands are approaching my crack... so daring. I guess he's jealous of Chloe getting all the attention. Okay, I'm going to help him out, he seems frustrated. It's my duty as a teacher... ahhh... mmm...' - she rationalizes.

Without words, the teacher raises her bum invitingly. Andrew doesn't miss the queue and starts to get his hands closer to the middle. He slides them underneath her bikini and continues moving. Lana feels his finger graze her asshole and another brush against the bottom of her wet vagina. She can't hold back, and a small moan of approval escapes her sexy lips.

"Did you just..." - Chloe asks, incredulous.

"Almost..." - Andrew replies, breathing heavily.

Becoming more and more daring, the boy starts to trace circles around the entrance of her butthole with his left index finger, at the same time as his right thumb slides along the outside of her vaginal lips. He wasn't touching them directly but was lewdly close.

Lana moans with pleasure, the sensation is amazing. She couldn't think straight, her brain completely foggy with lust and desire, aching for an orgasmic relief.

'Ah... he is so close to my cooch... touch me Andrew... touch your sinful teacher. Ahh... mmm... my asshole feels so good... I want him to put his finger in... please... ahhh...' - she begs in her head, whimpering softly.

"Really, Chloe!? Stop it!" - Andrew says, breaking the spell once again.

The teacher looks and Chloe's still bent over but now with her bottoms down. Both Jim and BJ are explicitly caressing her bare pussy. Raunchy wet sounds can be heard. Lukas is nowhere to be found.

"Only if you stop!" - she replies with insubordination. Fire burns in her eyes.

"Fine!" - the boy shouts, abruptly standing up.

Lana groans with frustration, she wants more. She closes her eyes, trying to focus and calm down.

"Put your top back on!" - she hears Andrew order.

"Only if you catch me!" - Chloe giggles and runs away. By the sounds of it, her boyfriend is running after her.

Turning and sitting up, Lana looks around. Just Jim and BJ are there, staring at their teacher.

"We'll win next time, Miss Lana." - Jim says, his boner apparent on his shorts.

"Yeah, we'll make you come. It's a promise." - Benjamin says, nodding enthusiastically.

"You silly boys!" - the teacher says, rolling her eyes.

Secretly, she was rooting for them to win. 'Maybe I can give them a hand?' - she considers naughtily.

~~~~~~~

Interview

Lana sits down and tries to relax. All her students have dispersed, leaving her completely alone to her conflicted thoughts.

After a few minutes, she spots what looks like a camera crew filming something. Curiously, she approaches them, joining the small crowd that is observing the scene.

".... and that's it for now!" - the female reporter says.

"Reporting live from Rocky Phillips Beach to WinstonTV, I am Sandy Rivers..." - the male reporter declares.

"And I am Jade Winston-Phillips! See you again shortly!" - the female reporter completes.

'Oh! She is a Winston-Phillips... wow, she's so pretty! I wonder if she is related to Bill and Andrew.' - Lana thinks.

"Aaaaand we're out!" - the cameraman announces.