Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 11b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that looks fashionable now. Thanks, Evie!" - Lana says happily, looking at her top.

Evie finally puts on the green bikini top, managing to tighten it enough to fit her smaller bust. It's still a bit loose on her.

"Not bad, better than the shirt." - the cute student says. Lana nods agreeably.

The pair starts trekking back when suddenly the teacher's phone rings. She fishes it out from her bag and sees that it's Dennis.

"Ah I need to take this, it's my fiancee. Go on ahead, Evie." - Lana says. The teen gives her a thumbs up and leaves to join her classmates.

++++

Call -- Dens <3

L: "Hi, Dens!"

D: "Hey, babe!"

L: "Are you on your way?"

D: "Sorry, I have some bad news."

L: "What happened?"

D: "There's an emergency at work. Lucius called me."

L: "Oh no! Is everything okay?"

D: "Seems like there are issues with the Monday delivery."

L: "Is Lucius going too?"

D: "No, he's busy with personal things. So we'll need to sort it out!"

L: "We?"

D: "Yeah, I have to rush now. I'll come by a bit later. Will message you."

L: "Okay, good luck. I love you."

D: "Love you too. *click*"

++++

Lana hangs up, mixed feelings in her mind.

'Ah, that's sad, Dens is not coming over now. I guess it means I don't need to worry too much about things. Maybe it's for the best. But at the same time... something he said worries me.... he said "we" are going...' - she chews over.

Lana puts her phone away, concerned about what he didn't say.

"Maybe I just heard it wrong. Okay, time to get back to my students!" - she says out loud, trying to pep herself up.

~~~~~~~

Class p3

Lana approaches her students, who are all waiting for her.

"Looking good, Miss Lana!" - Jim says bashfully, ogling the teacher.

"Not as good as the bikini." - BJ admits, missing the bare skin.

"Nah BJ, I'm with Jimmy." - Lukas says. "The tied white shirt gives teach an air of maturity but also sexy playfulness. Perfect Milf material." - he completes. Jim nods in agreement.

"She's not a mother, so can't be a Milf!" - Chloe corrects, slightly jealous.

"Right, just an 'ILF' then!" - Lukas laughs. BJ and Wyatt join him. Even Jim chuckles. Chloe huffs and crosses her arms.

'Gasp... did Lukas just say again he wants to have sex with me? Gosh... no, he must be playing around. Yeah. Such a prankster.' - Lana thinks, feeling hotness from her cooch.

"Mine are good too!" - Chloe says, taking Lukas' hand and putting it on her breasts. The Hunter boy stops laughing, stunned by the sudden development.

"Chlo! What the heck!" - Andrew shouts, losing his composure.

All the teenagers start to discuss and argue at the same time.

'I need to call their attention and put an end to this before it gets out of hand... aha!' - Lana decides to do the first thing that pops into her head.

"Everyone!" - the teacher shouts, and lifts her shirt, flashing her naked tits to her students.

Everyone freezes immediately, eyes locked on their teacher's perfect round breasts. Something clicks on Lana's mind and she gasps, realizing what she is doing.

'What am I doing?!!' - flushing, she pulls her shirt down straight away.

"Ah sorry... I... ah... it was... so... everyone was too rowdy... and..." - she mutters, embarrassed. 'Oh, no! Why did I do that... argh...' - she thinks, upset that her first instinct to call their attention is to expose her boobs.

"Quick thinking, Miss Lana!" - Evie compliments, eyeing her classmates to hop on the bandwagon.

"Yeah! Worked like a charm." - Wyatt agrees.

"Smart! Good call." - Jim chimes in.

"Boobies will always calm me down!" - BJ says.

All the students see the look of relief that appears on their teacher's face.

"T-thanks e-everyone." - Lana stutters, still abashed by her action. Her heart is beating extremely fast and warmth is spreading from her stimulated pussy.

"Miss Cox, can we start class now?" - Andrew says, displeasure obvious in his voice.

"Oh, yes. Of course. Ahem..." - the busty wife-to-be clears her throat. "Right now, let's focus on some effects/things related to water and body. That way we can go into the ocean for the activity." - she explains, picking up her clipboard.

The teens all nod enthusiastically.

~~~

For the third time, she goes over a few biology concepts from class. In the end, she unceremoniously hands each pair a piece of paper with the tasks. She stops before BJ and Jim.

'It almost got out of hand last time... but... maybe I should? Ah... if they are good, I can let them have their second prize in the next class segment! That sounds like a fun idea.' - she reflects, feeling tightness in her chest.

"If you both behave, we will have fun in the next class portion." - she whispers to them as she hands Jim the regular task list.

"It's a deal!" - BJ blurts out, thrilled. His other classmates look at him, confused. "Don't worry 'bout it." - the Asian boy dismisses.

"The countdown will begin for the sunscreen reward! Can't let my body burn!" - she declares for the third time, her lust bubbling expectantly. "3, 2, 1... go!" - she announces.

All of them run towards the ocean, in different directions.

Lana giggles at their enthusiasm as she strolls to the shore to observe her students in action.

~~~

At one point, Chloe is running in the water and passes by, giving Lana an idea.

'I should talk to her about what I saw earlier...' - she makes up her mind, calling the blonde's attention.

"What's up, Miss Lana?" - the naughty class-rep asks, stopping and splashing water everywhere.

"Chloe, it is not my job to tell you who to date and who not to date. But I want to talk to you about something I saw." - Lana says with concern in her voice.

"Oh, sure..." - Chloe says, clearly nervous. She respected her teacher a lot.

"So, this morning I saw you and Lukas behind the rocks." - the teacher says.

"How much did you see?" - the fit blonde asks, wide-eyed. Lana thinks it is interesting to see her caught off-guard like this.

"The whole thing." - Lana says earnestly.

"Including the..." - Chloe makes a gesture like jerking a penis.

"Yes, including that." - the young educator admits to her pupil.

"Ugh... I'm sorry. It's just that Drew has been frustrating lately. And Bill had discussions with me and him, encouraging us to experiment more. It's expected of the Winston-Phillips. But Drew has a ton of issues with confidence, probably his small dick. And his mom, who is a big tramp. You saw her earlier, right? And then he refuses to do PDA with me, but I like it. And you know I love him. We are meant to be together. But Lukas is so... I don't know. He drives me crazy. So horny. His cock is amazing. But I can't fuck him, I'm saving myself for Drew. But then, I'm turned on all the time. And Drew being a prude doesn't help. I know I need to talk to him, but it's difficult. He closes off. Then I end up doing these things. It's not right. But Drew knows he can't keep me on a leash. So he's conflicted. His family wants one thing from us, and he wants another. And I am in between. Ugh... it's so hard to be horny all the time." - the sexy blonde blurts out, ridiculously fast and without pauses.

Lana's mind is still trying to process everything her student said, but the last thing Chloe mentions sticks with her.

"I understand what is to be aroused all the time." - the teacher admits bashfully.

"You do?" - the blonde asks, baffled.

"It is one of the reasons why I sometimes do not say 'no' when I know I should." - Lana says, and Chloe nods. "And at the same time, I comprehend the 'encouragement aspect'."

"How so?" - the class-rep cocks her head.

"Let us just say that Bill and the school are incentivizing me too." - the teacher says enigmatically. Understanding comes across Chloe's face.

"Ooohhh, that makes sense." - her cheery student replies.

"So, while I get what you are going through, can I ask you a favor?" - Lana asks sincerely.

"Of course, anything for my favorite teacher." - Chloe beams at her.

"Can you be more careful?" - the brunette teacher asks. The blonde nods. "And please try to behave when you are in public or school. I have a hard time controlling the TTT trio if you are also being rowdy." - she pleads.

"Sorry Miss Lana, I didn't mean to cause trouble. I'll be better." - the busty athlete promises.

"It is all good, my dear. It is my duty, after all. Just asking for your assistance." - Lana says.

"You got it!" - Chloe says, doing a little hop and splashing the teacher with ocean water.

"Also, please talk to Andrew. He is a good guy, just insecure about his tiny peepee and his sexy girlfriend." - the teacher says lovingly. 'Gosh... why did I call my student sexy? So inappropriate.'- she chastises herself.

"You're right. I will talk to him, Miss Lana!" - the blonde class-rep agrees, giving Lana a wet hug.

"Thanks, Chloe for being so understanding." - Lana says, breaking up the hug. Her shirt got wet by the hug, and as consequence, a bit see-through.

"How do you deal with a small dick?" - Chloe asks suddenly.

"Ehm... what do you mean?" - the naive teacher asks, taken by surprise.

"Your fiancee... you told us he has a tiny one too, right?" - the blonde says, wiggling her pinky finger.

"Uhhh... yes it's true." - the future-wife says honestly. She thinks for a second. "You just have to know that penis size is not everything. Love is what matters. Besides, if Drew is anything like Dens, he will be okay if you do some harmless things with others." - she admits.

"Really?" - Chloe blurts happily. Lana nods. "Okay! I will talk to him tonight! Thanks!" - she says, her voice full of love toward her teacher.

The fit athlete springs forward and plants a smooch on the teacher's lips. This further wets her white tee, making it more see-through. A fact that our protagonist is currently unaware of.

The blonde breaks the kiss and skips away, waving at her teacher.

'Jeez... why did her kiss make me even more aroused... do I like women? Gosh...' - Lana reflects, a mix of worry and desire.

~~~

A couple of minutes later, she sees Evie and Lukas rushing toward her. They are both waving their completed papers. Both students are neck-a-neck as they approach their teacher.

Lukas seems to be a step ahead when he suddenly falls forward towards Lana. He falls face first into the ocean, splashing water all over the distracted teacher.

"Eeeekkk!" - Lana shouts, unsuccessfully trying to dodge from the water. Her top and bikini bottoms get drenched.

"We won!" - Evie declares, handing her paper to their teacher.

Everyone else starts gathering around.

"Not fair! You tripped me!" - Lukas complains, sitting in the water.

"It's not my fault you're clumsy! - the raven-haired girl mocks.

"I'll show you..." - Lukas growls and gets up. He starts to go toward Evie when Wyatt puts a hand on his shoulder and shakes his head.

"Let it go, dude, it's fine." - the dark-skinned boy says.

"You're just protecting your girl!"- Lukas accuses him.

"Nah, just don't need to get heated over it. I'm sure Miss Lana saw everything." - Wyatt says, turning toward their teacher.

Everyone suddenly gets dead quiet looking at her.

"What is wrong?" - Lana asks naively, a look of confusion on her pretty face.

"Your shirt is fully see-through!" - Jim says with lust in his voice.

The teacher looks down and sees that her boobs are basically exposed with her t-shirt completely transparent and clinging to her like a second skin.

"Eeeppp! Sorry!" - Lana shouts, covering herself with one arm.

"I was not aware this is a wet t-shirt contest, Miss Cox." - Andrew laughs and Chloe joins in.

"I can't get enough of these fat tits." - BJ says, adjusting his pants. Lana's cooch twitches at his words.

"Fuck yea... Oops, sorry Eves." - Wyatt says, grimacing.

"No complaints here, her large boobies always amaze me." - the naughty girl agrees.

"Erm, okay... let us move on please, I need to dry my shirt." - she says and they all nod. "Evie and Chloe won, so they get an A and get to massage me." - the teacher says, trying to change the subject. "Erm, I meant, lotion me." - she corrects, embarrassed.

"Not fair, teach, she cheated!" - Lukas says accusatory.

"It wasn't against the rules!" - Evelyn defends herself.

"Stop it! Argh... *sigh*... fine. Both teams get A. Happy?" - she says to the Hunter boy.

"That sounds good!" - he says, hi-fiving Wyatt.

"But the prize is only ours!" - Evie claims, holding Lana's free hand.

"Whatever. Let's go boys, we'll celebrate over at the bar." - Lukas says, visibly frustrated.

"But..." - BJ protests, he wants to stay for the girls' reward.

Lukas gives him a death stare and starts to march to the Blue Beach Bar. Wyatt trails next to his leader while BJ follows reluctantly.

~~~

"Can we stay?" - Jim asks, pointing to him and Andrew.

"Hmmm..." - Chloe squints, not wanting to give her boyfriend another reason to lust after their teacher.

"Of course, the more the merrier!" - Evie says, deciding for them.

'Well, there should be no harm in letting them stay, they claimed their prize already.' - Lana thinks, slightly objectifying her own body.

"Sure, I guess." - the teacher says tepidly, still covering her wet tits.

Lana picks up her coconut-scented sunscreen while Chloe lays down her towel.

The two boys get a good peek at the teacher's tits through the sides of her t-shirt. They sit on the beach chairs, ready for the upcoming show.

"Front or back?" - Lana asks Evie, pointing to the towel.

"I wanna do her butt." - Chloe interjects.

"Back it is!" - Evie giggles.

The class-rep approaches her friend and whispers something in her ear. The petite teen nods with enthusiasm.

"Miss Lana, I want to thank you for the pep talk from earlier." - Chloe says and Andrew's ears perk up. "Me and Evie will give you a deep tissue massage." - she adds.

"No need, I was just doing my job as a mentor." - the shapely teacher says.

"Please, we insist." - the blonde says with a warm smile.

Lana nods and lies down on the towel.

"That won't do." - the raven-haired teen points out.

"Hmm?" - the naive teacher asks, confused.

"Evie can't give you a back massage with a wet shirt in the way. I want to reward you properly." - Chloe explains.

"Ah... it is all right. She can lift it." - Lana says, not comfortable with the idea of fully removing her top in public.

"Even so, the wet shirt will mess up the sunscreen. Better to let it dry and get it out of the way." - the class-rep insists. Evie nods along.

"That seems like a reasonable idea." - Andrew adds. Chloe gives him an upset stare, but immediately softens her expression upon remembering the chat she had with Lana.

'Ah, they make a good point. I need to let it dry. A wet shirt will get in the way of the sunblock. As long as I am careful, it should be fine, right?' - she ponders.

"Okay, but I will not face up or anything like that." - Lana says, reluctantly agreeing.

"Sure. Now off with it." - Chloe orders. The teacher feels a little intimidated by the blonde's directness.

Submissively, Lana pulls the wet t-shirt from underneath her body, trying her best to not lift her naked breasts from the towel. She successfully removes her shirt without hiccups and hands it to Chloe.

'Gosh... I am just wearing my small bottoms now, this feels so wrong... but also kind of exciting... glad Dens is not here so I can be a little more daring.' - she evaluates, hotness spreading through her voluptuous body.

"Here, take care of this, Jimmy." - the fit class-rep says, handing the garment to the ginger boy. Without a word, he picks it up and extends it across the back of one of the chairs that are in direct sunlight.

The two teenage girls kneel on each end of their teacher and squeeze sun lotion onto their hands. Evie will take care of her back and shoulders, while Chloe is in charge of her toned legs and jiggly ass.

Unceremoniously, they start to massage Lana's practically naked curves.

"Ah... this feels good..." - she moans to her pupils. "Thanks, I needed it."

"No problem Miss Lana..." - Chloe says, running her hands up and down the teacher's legs.

They rub down Lana for a few minutes, all the while earning moans of approval and happiness from their favorite teacher.

"Are you more relaxed now?" - the blonde asks, a hint of mischief in her voice.

"Yesss... feels great..." - Lana says. 'Relaxed and horny...' - she thinks. 'Their hands all over my naked body is doing things to me... my cooch is on fire and my nipples are making holes in the sand... glad nobody can see...'

However, our protagonist could not be more wrong.

Chloe can see the wet spot on Lana's emerald green bikini, and she signals that fact to Evie. Heck, even Jim and Andrew can see the wet spot from their vantage point.

"Good, good." - the cheery class-rep says, giving a thumbs up to her petite classmate.

Evie moves her hands to the teacher's sides, hitting her sideboobs, while Chloe moves to the bottom of her bum and upper thighs, close to her cooch.

'Ohh... they are so close to my parts... well... they are girls, so it's okay to let them do it... it feels so nice...' - the wife-to-be decides.

Trying to escalate things, Evie starts to fully grope Lana's tit-flesh from the sides, making her groan even louder. Seeing that, Chloe runs her hand over Lana's vagina and presses against it.

"Ngggg!" - the teacher moans, not able to contain herself.

"Oh, you like that?" - the blonde class-rep asks. Lana nods. "No, tell me..."

"I... I like... it..." - Lana says with a husky tone. The stimulation of her breasts and pussy is starting to drive her wild with lust.

"What do you like, Miss Lana? Tell us, me and the boys can't see." - Evie says teasingly.

"I like that... that Chloe is touching my cooch..." - she answers meekly, her needy snatch twitching.

"Oh, what a naughty teacher..." - Evie says and slides her hands underneath the teacher's torso, groping a naked tit in each hand. "Do you like this?" - she asks seductively.

"Ahhh... I do...." - she replies honestly, sexual arousal obvious in her voice.

'Gosh... it's so hot when they make me say naughty things... mmm... is this getting out of hand? Ahh... no... feels good... ahhh... I should let them continue... they are women... so it's not beyond reasonable...' - the teacher decides, letting her horny side take over.

Evie looks at the boys and nods at them encouragingly.

"F-fuck, you're so hot, Miss Lana!" - Jim blurts out, to his teacher's surprise.

"Indeed, she is so erotic." - Andrew says and Chloe gives him a stink eye.

'Ah... I love when my students compliment me... makes my tummy all tingly... yess... look at your teacher's sexy body...' - she groans.

The group continues like this for a bit, Evie groping her naked tits and Chloe massaging her fat ass while rubbing her pussy with the other hand. Everyone is lost in the pleasurable moans coming from their aroused teacher.

Chloe sees that Andrew and Jim are rubbing their erections through their swim trunks. She notices that Jim is distressingly bigger. A pang of jealousy passes through her.

"You boys can take it out...." - the blonde tells them. They quickly fumble with their shorts and release their erect members. Even the normally reserved Andrew lets his penis out, he is too excited to think straight. "Lana, you naughty teacher... look at your students' hard cocks... you made them like this!" - Chloe says, her voice full of lust.

Lana looks at the teens and groans. Jim's 7.5'' rod and Andrew's 4.8'' weenie are exposed in all their upright glory to her hungry eyes.

123456...9