Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 11b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

The bus takes off and the first few minutes are relatively uneventful. Most of the students are already dozing off after a charged-up day.

Lana looks at Benjamin, who seems distracted by something out the window. She turns her head and smiles at her fiancee, who sends her a kiss. She reciprocates.

Dennis sees that Chloe is looking at him with a curious look in her eyes. Her boyfriend seems to be already asleep next to her.

"Hi, I'm Dennis Laywood. What is wrong?" - he asks the sexy blonde. Just remembering the photo of her and Lana basically naked in the locker room makes his peepee stir.

"I'm Chloe. Nothing, just trying to figure out what Miss Lana sees in you." - she says bluntly.

"Excuse me?" - he blurts out, shocked at her directness.

"I have to admit that you are cute, but don't seem man enough for her." - the class-rep declares.

"I'll let you know that we love each other very much!" - Dennis defends himself. He doesn't know why he is so flustered by the blonde's brass words.

"Yeah sure, I know you have a small peepee." - Chloe says nonchalantly. The ginger man's eyes widen. "So I'm trying to figure out what she sees on you, besides that." - she continues.

"What the heck..." - the future-husband says, rattled by the cheery teen.

"Aw... don't be upset cutie, sorry if I hurt your feelings." - the blonde says, caressing his face.

Dennis reminds himself that she is just a kid, that she doesn't understand how the world works yet and that she is Lana's student, so he can't get mad at her.

"Ugh... it's fine. Why are you saying these things?" - he asks curiously.

"Ah, my boyfriend has the same problem as you..." - she admits, wiggling her pinky finger. "But he is handsome, smart, rich, and powerful, so his qualities are obvious."

"More like the quality of drooling..." - Dennis says grumpily, pointing at Andrew. Chloe looks at him and sees that he is snoring and drooling all over the window. She giggles heartily.

"Ah... I see... quite witty are you? That makes sense..." - the class-rep says, glancing at Lukas.

"What makes sense?" - he asks, confused by her words.

"Don't worry about it, cutie. Here, for your troubles." - the blonde athlete says.

Chloe pulls her bikini flaps to the side and flashes her bare teenage boobies to Dennis.

"Guh!" - he exclaims, instantly getting a boner. She chuckles at his funny reaction but waits a good thirty seconds before covering herself.

~~~

Meanwhile, Chloe's voice seems to wake BJ from his daydream. The Asian boy snakes a hand below the teacher's shirt and starts to squeeze her bare tit.

"BJ! Stop that!" - Lana whispers to him.

"Why? You didn't mind earlier." - the boy says cheekily.

"Right, but my fiancee is here. I should not let others do this in front of him." - the teacher explains.

Benjamin glances back and sees that Dennis is distracted by his sexy blonde classmate.

"He doesn't seem to mind." -- BJ says, nodding to the back of the bus.

Lana looks and sees that her betrothed is having a chat with Chloe.

"How do you know? He seems distracted." - she asks.

"If he did, he would say something. He can see you from there." - the tanned boy says.

'Oh... yeah... it's not a big deal, because Dens can see me and isn't saying anything!' - she convinces herself. Her coochie is already feeling frisky as it's rubbing against the teen's leg.

"Ah... that's true. Okay... just for a little bit..." - the busty teacher agrees.

He gropes her round tit for a bit, with Lana getting more and more into it. As her nipples grow harder, her walls slowly come down due to the horniness taking over.

Pringle looks at the scene through his rear-view mirror as he gently caresses his growing erection.

"Can I pull your shirt up? I want to see your big tits..." - Benjamin requests. His boldness makes her coochie twitch.

"Ahmm... I better ask Dens if it is okay..." - she says, unsure. 'Would be better if it is him doing it, but I guess I promised BJ... only because of the Program.' - she reflects.

She turns to Dennis, who has a funny expression on his face. He doesn't seem to be talking to Chloe anymore. Lana notices he has a raging hardon in his pants.

'Oh my! Maybe he does enjoy me fooling around with my student...' - she evaluates.

The busty wife-to-be gives her fiancee a thumbs up and cocks her head questioningly. Dennis replies with a small grin and an okay sign. She smiles at him and mouths a 'thanks'.

'Okay, he doesn't genuinely mind... he seems to be encouraging me even, huh.' - she reflects.

"So?" - BJ asks, noticing her relieved expression.

"You can do it, but discreetly. I don't want others to notice I'm giving you special privileges." - the teacher says.

"They are all asleep." - the southeast Asian boy says.

"Still... we better be careful..." - the naughty fiancee whispers. Her pupil nods.

The tanned student lifts her shirt, just past her boobies, exposing them to Pringle and the world. He then uses two hands and goes to town on her oversized breasts, handling, pinching, and squeezing them.

Lana is delighted. The boy's touches feel amazing and she closes her eyes enjoying the boob massage from her student. She does her best to contain her moans but they still occasionally escape her sweet lips.

Benjamin continues molesting his gullible and willing teacher for a few more minutes.

~~~

Back to Dennis, the class-rep leaves him alone. She cuddles her boyfriend and also dozes off.

Lana turns and gives him a thumbs up. Not wanting to arouse any suspicion of what just happened between him and her student, he gives her an okay sign. To his utter confusion, she replies with a thanks.

'Weird, why would she thank me? Oh well.' - he shrugs.

During the next few minutes, Dennis keeps an eye on Lana, who seems to have her eyes closed and her mouth slightly agape. He can't see much beyond that, except for her left arm, which is on top of the armrest, and the back of BJ's head.

'Maybe she is sleeping.' - he evaluates.

Dennis glances out the window for a second and gets distracted by the passing scenery.

'Wow, this region is so nice. Glad we moved here.' - he thinks happily.

After a couple of minutes, he remembers Lana and looks back at her. She still has her eyes closed, but now she seems to be breathing heavily and her arm is no longer there.

Slowly, Lana opens her eyes and mumbles something to her student. She turns around and stares at Dennis. He gives her a loving smile. She gives him a wide smile in return, before turning her head back.

He notices her left arm seems to be moving now, as he can see the top of her shoulder, but can't distinguish anything else.

'Her warm smile shows me she is okay, maybe she needed to stretch it a bit.' - he thinks innocently.

A few minutes later, Pringle clears his throat.

"Caham! Wake up everyone, we'll be at the school in a few minutes!" - the driver says.

Everyone seems to be waking up and getting ready to leave.

Dennis sees his betrothed rustle a bit and then abruptly get up from her student's lap and move to the other side of the aisle. She smiles shyly at him as she crosses the corridor.

'Can't wait to be alone with her.' - the ginger man thinks, whistling to himself.

~~~

Going back to where we left our protagonist, BJ continues openly playing with the teacher's tits. She keeps her eyes closed the whole time, enjoying the sensation.

'Oh, gosh... this is so hot... I guess Dens doesn't mind, since he is not interrupting us.' - she reflects, not really checking if he is watching anymore.

After another minute, her student whispers in her ear.

"Can you play with my dick, Miss Lana? I'm so hard." - the tanned boy says.

"I should not... we are in public." - she replies. 'Wow... how daring... I kind of want to...'

"Everyone is asleep... please." - he begs softly.

"Dennis is here. That's going too far!" - the wife-to-be rationalizes.

"He can see you, right?" - Benjamin says with a smirk.

"Yes..." - she says sheepishly. She feels her pussy throbbing with arousal.

"So he can stop us if he doesn't want you to do it." - the Asian teen points out.

She is already breathing heavily due to his groping, but the idea of playing with his sausage in front of her fiancee is too much, her chest heaves with excitement.

Nodding, she maneuvers her left arm and unzips his shorts. She fishes out his hard 7-inch prick, which springs up. His pulsating sex is now rubbing against her right leggings-covered thigh.

"Gosh... you are so hard..." - she says, squeezing it slightly. 'BJ has such a nice penis... I am so wet and aroused... again... I can't stop myself...' - she thinks, using her hand to feel his shaft.

"I know... please... jerk me for a bit..." - the boy pleads, overcome by lust.

'Should I? It can't hurt if I play around with it for a bit, right? As he said, Dens will tell me if I go too far...' - Lana opens her eyes and stares at his erect rod hungrily.

"Let me see if he is okay with it..." - she tells her student.

The teacher turns around and gives her fiancee a quizzical expression. He smiles lovingly at her.

'Aww... he is so supportive. That's why I love him so much.' - she reflects, giving him a beaming smile.

"Is he?" - the boy asks, desperation in his voice.

She starts to rhythmically move her hand up and down his engorged shaft.

"Does this answer your question?" - she asks teasingly. He just groans quietly in response.

Lana continues tugging her student's prick but that makes BJ too distracted to keep groping her.

"BJ, keep touching my boobies." - the wanton teacher commands softly.

"Ah... okay..." - the boy acknowledges, resuming fondling her perfect tits.

The wife-to-be is lost in pleasure when she glances up and notices Pringle staring at her through the rear-view mirror. He gives her a big grin and rubs his straining erection crassly. She smiles shyly back at the black man.

She continues playing with her student's cock for another minute. The teen is doing a sloppy job of massaging her tits, so she is feeling a bit frustrated.

"Ahh... Lana... this is too good... I am so close..." - BJ moans.

'Oh no! He can't shoot his semen here... it's going to make a mess... how can I make him stop? Hm... ah! Pringle!' - she figures out quickly.

The teacher looks up again and gives the dark-skinned man a desperate look. He immediately understands her predicament. Pringle clears his throat.

"Caham! Wake up everyone, we'll be at the school in a few minutes!" - the driver says.

The student noises and voices start all around her, startling BJ.

Lana releases Benjamin's penis, who whimpers softly. She pulls her shirt back down and gets up. The boy stares at her, a mixture of desire, confusion, and anguish in his eyes.

"We are almost at the school..." - she tells him quietly.

She moves to the other seat and glances at Dens.

'Sorry babe, I think I went a bit too far. But I stopped before anything happened!' - she says in her head, giving her betrothed a small smile. He nods reassuringly.

The teacher sits down and composes herself. She avoids looking at Benjamin for the time being.

After a couple of minutes, they arrive safe and sound at school.

~~~

The doors open and they all exit the bus in a disorderly fashion.

"Everything okay, babe? You dozed off quite a bit." - Dennis says as they exit.

"Did I? I guess I was just enjoying the ride too much." - she says with a cheeky smile.

"You must have had a hard day." - he says sympathetically.

"You have no idea!" - she squeezes his hand. 'Aw, he cares so much about my well-being. I rather have Dens massage me, but I'm glad he's okay with BJ taking his role. I'm so lucky to have him.' - she thinks warmly.

"Let's walk home and talk on the way?" - her fiancee asks, wrapping his arm around her.

"Sounds good, hun. Let me just say goodbye to the class" -- she says. And he nods.

Lana dislodges from his arm and strolls next to her students.

"Everyone! Thanks for the amazing time, see y'all Monday!" - she exclaims.

Lukas, Jim, Chloe, and Andrew say their goodbyes and leave.

"Bye, Miss Lana. I'll tell you Monday all about the sex!" - Evie says going off with Wyatt. The teacher blushes.

Benjamin approaches her with a worried look on his face.

"Sorry, Miss Lana, I pushed a bit too far." - the boy says, a little sad.

"I am not mad at you. I am sorry I stopped." - she says earnestly.

"Can we pick it back up next week?" - BJ asks, hopeful.

"Uhm... sure, if the moment arises." - the teacher says.

"Okay! See you later!" - BJ says enthusiastically. He runs to meet with Lukas.

She walks back to Dennis, who is standing next to the driver. The dark-skinned man lifts his finger, asking if she has a minute.

"What was that about?" - Dennis asks, glancing at Benjamin.

"Oh, nothing important. Hun, before we go, I need to talk to Pringle about something." - she says.

"Sure, babe. I'll wait over there." - he says, pointing at the school gate.

Lana gives her fiancee a peck on the lips and he starts walking toward the gate.

"Thanks for bailing me out back there." - she says, once Dennis is out of hearing range.

"No problem, Miss Lana. Can I get a kiss goodbye?" - the driver asks, grinning.

"Sure, you deserve one for helping me." - the busty teacher agrees.

She stands on her tippy toes and kisses him on the lips. They quickly start making out with their tongues. She feels his hand moving below her shirt.

'Oh gosh... he gets me so hot. He is so manly and experienced...' - the teacher thinks.

Pringle twists her nipple. She moans with pleasure, but the sound is muffled by their kiss. He brings her body closer to his, and she feels his massive erection through his jeans. Getting carried away, she starts to caress it.

"Maybe next week I can stop by the school...." - he says, breaking the kiss and guiding her hand inside his pants.

"Oh... yeah? And what will we do?" - she asks, grasping the base of his hard cock.

"Well, you could play with my BBC." - he says, and she moans in approval. "You would like that?"

"Yes... I would..." - she admits, embarrassed. He continues to play with her nipples while she squeezes his black hog.

"Can I fuck you?" - the dark-skinned man asks, twisting her nipple. She groans.

"No... I told you... I am saving myself for my fiancee..." - the curvy teacher says weakly.

"Maybe a blowjob then?" - Pringle asks, his dick twitching.

'The idea is so hot... but I don't think I can get it to fit in my mouth...' - she reflects.

"You are too big..." - she says, licking her lips.

"Well, we can try..." - he insists. She removes her hand from his pants.

"Hmm... perhaps..." - Lana says. 'Might be worth trying at least. Good practice for Dens and the play.' - she tells herself. "I should go now, my fiancee is waiting." - she says, glancing at Dennis, who is still walking with his back turned.

They break their embrace.

"See you later, Miss Lana. Thanks for the fun today." - the black man says.

"Bye, Pringle. Appreciate all the help and thanks for driving us." - the young teacher replies.

The buxom fiancee saunters toward her lover, her enormous melons jiggling erotically with each step.

"All good, babe?" - Dennis asks, once she catches up to him.

"Yes, everything is perfect now." - she says, slightly short of breath, but looking at him lovingly.

"Let's go home then!" - he smiles fondly at her. She smiles back and holds his hand.

The two lovebirds hold hands all the way to their house.

~~~

To be Continued in Chapter 11c, "Hot party games, horn test and work pussy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterword

Thanks for reading and sorry for the delay. Any feedback is appreciated!

Next chapter should encompass the rest of Saturday, during the team party. I might skip the conversation between Lana and Dennis and start already at the party.

Thanks for the support and all the suggestions, much love!

~ Potato Head

1...456789