Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 11b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her tits are great, you should try it next time." - the bearded guy comments.

Ignoring them, Lana delivers the orders to Autumn. After a few minutes, she starts to hand over the dishes and drinks to the tables. The customers continue to touch and molest her at every opportunity.

As she is delivering his beer, a brown-skinned man pulls her bottoms up, giving her a wedgie.

"Eeeek!" - she yelps, but doesn't stop him as she has a tray full of orders. 'Ahh, it's digging into my cooch... it feels good... I can't fix it now... I'm in the middle of the shift. Maybe it's okay if I leave it? Should be.' - she ponders, her vagina feeling amazing due to the new stimulation.

At the back, her bikini is wedged between her bubbly ass cheeks, giving her a nice thong look. And at the front, the material is stretching tightly against her virginal lips, accentuating them lewdly and giving her a slight camel toe.

As her round butt is mostly bare, the customers don't hesitate to slap and squeeze, some even trying to dig their grubby fingers into her ass or pussy. She makes sure to move away once she feels any hand going too far.

Lana finally delivers her last order, a drink to Pringle.

"So, did 'ya ask 'ya boy about my BBC?" - the black man asks with a grin. His friends snicker.

"Oh, I did. He said it is not a big deal." - Lana says earnestly as his dark hand rests on her naked ass.

"The white boy said that?" - he asks, incredulous.

"He told me to not worry." - she shrugs, her melons bouncing obscenely below her shirt.

"He didn't tell 'ya what it is?" - Pringle chuckles.

"No, he told me you were probably joking." - the beautiful waitress admits.

"Hah! Didja hear that guys?" - the black man laughs with his friends. "Miss Lana, it means Big Black Cock." - he says deadpan. She gasps.

'Oh my... he openly admits to having a big one printed on his card... wow... it must be big for him to be so... cocky...' - she thinks, her facing expression a mixture of surprise, amusement, and arousal.

"Pringle here is massive." - his fat bearded friend chimes in.

"Really?!?" - she blurts out, clearly interested.

"Yes ma'am. Let me show who is joking..." - Pringle says, standing up.

The driver unbuttons his jeans and pulls his pants down, revealing the fact he isn't wearing any underwear along with his heavy black donger, that flops halfway down his thighs.

"Wow... you are so well-endowed..." - the horny teacher mutters under her breath.

'Gosh... it's bigger than Jack Senior's... it's as big as Herb's long sausage... and it's so dark. It's beautiful. Sorry Dens, Mary is right. This is what a man should look like.' - she considers, admiring his manly meat.

"You like him, Miss Lana?" - the cocky man asks, making his dick jerk up. She nods, hypnotized by his black phallus. "You can touch it." - he says, thrusting his hips toward her.

Instinctively, the randy future-wife stretches her arm and grabs Pringle's dick.

"That's a good girl..." - the dark-skinned man groans, feeling her soft hands wrapping around his shaft.

'My... it's so warm and thick... and big... I love it... my hands look tiny next to it...' - she evaluates, mesmerized.

"I cannot even wrap my hand around it..." - she utters out in admiration, barely processing what she is doing.

"I know, women have a hard time taking it all in. But I bet 'ya could do it, with some practice." - Pringle winks at her.

"Practice?!" - she blurts out, imagining his cock entering her hungry mouth. 'Oh gosh... it's amazing... it's so sexy and manly... not sure I could do anything with it, it's too big for me. Maybe I do need to practice more.' - she ponders, her cooch gushing into her panties.

"Course! After a couple of blowies, 'ya could probably take it halfway inside your naughty little mouth." - he says, thrusting his hips and making her jerk him.

Lana moans, both at the idea of fellating Pringle and at the fact that she just tugged his long meatstick.

"Erm... I should not..." - she says, unconvincingly.

"We'll figure something out, Miss Lana." - he says nonchalantly. She nods. "So, is your boyfriend wrong?" - he asks, grinning.

"What do you mean?" - she asks, not correcting him about the boyfriend aspect.

"He said it isn't a big deal. Do you agree?" - the black driver smirks.

"Ah... no... he is wrong. It is massive and beautiful." - she admits, licking her lips absentmindedly.

"See! I told 'ya." - he brags. Pringle is about to say something when they hear someone calling her.

"Waitress!" - one of the patrons shouts from across the bar.

"Ah... sorry, have to go!" - Lana says, releasing his black cock and rushing to attend to her customer.

Behind her, Pringle and his two friends laugh and engage in a conversation about what they plan to do next to our poor defenseless teacher.

Her shift proceeds without major incidents. You know, besides all the groping and kissing from the bar tenants. But our protagonist is already used to that. It is part of her waitress duties after all.

~~~

As Lana is dropping the last of the dishes in the kitchen, her phone lights up.

* Blip, blip! Blip, blip! *

She glances at it and sees that it's a message from Dens.

Message -- 3:32 -- Dens <3

* Dennis -- Hope everything is good, babe! Miss you!

Lana sees that there is also a photo. She opens it.

"What the heck!" - she exclaims.

She is looking at a picture of Dennis, smiling broadly and waving at her. In the background, you can see Cynthia, glancing at him with a whorish smile.

"That tramp!" - she shouts. 'What is she doing there? That is what he meant by "we". GAH! How can I be so stupid!' - she rages in her head.

* Lana -- What is that floozy doing there?

* Dennis -- I told you she was here?

* Lana -- You never said anything! Why are you hiding things from me!?

* Dennis -- I thought I did. Don't worry, she's harmless!

* Lana -- Don't play with me! She is there to steal you from me!

* Dennis -- What, babe? No, that's crazy. We both had to come in.

* Lana -- Crazy?! Right! As if! And then you avoid telling me about it.

* Whatever then. I hope you choke on her.

* Bye.

Lana is trembling as she types these last few words. She mutes her phone and puts it away.

'The audacity! He didn't tell me that the tramp is there with him! All day! I bet she is laughing at me now, and trying to get Dens for herself.'

"Grrrrrrr!" - she growls.

'I should've suspected after yesterday's photo. Argh! Cynthia can't be trusted! Wake up, Dens!'

She stomps her foot, fuming.

'I need to make him jealous! If Dens wants to fool around with the slut, I will show him what he is missing.' - she thinks, determined. An idea forms in her horny and angry mind.

Dropping her tray, she marches back into the restaurant.

~~~

Dennis

"Darn!" - Dennis exclaims. He knew he fucked up. Lana is pissed.

"What happened?" - Cynthia asks, rolling her chair next to her coworker.

"I effed up... Lana is mad. I didn't tell her you were here." - he says, dropping his head down.

"So what? What's her problem?" - the small-titted woman asks, putting her hand on his thigh.

"I don't know, but I've never seen her so mad before." - he says worriedly.

"It was just a text, you don't know that." - she points out, and he nods. "Besides, she's probably intimidated by me and our friendship. She'll get over it." - she says, squeezing his legs reassuringly.

"You think?" - he asks, feeling nervous about the whole situation.

"Sure! Trust me, handsome." - the pretty blonde smiles sultrily at him.

"I don't know... I think I need to go there." - he says, starting to sweat.

"Of course. After we finish this report for Lucius." - she says, trying to calm him.

"You don't think she will do anything drastic?" - he asks, wide-eyed.

"The boring Lana? Nah, it's fine. I know these things." - she smiles at him, bending over ever so slightly that he can see her tantalizing cleavage.

"Okay, if you say so. Thanks, Cynths." - he says, feeling comforted by her words.

Cynthia nods warmly at him. Dennis is glad for having such a great coworker.

~~~

The busty waitress approaches Pringle's table.

"Can you three help make my fiancee jealous?" - she asks, conviction stamped on her pretty face.

They look at each other in surprise. They were expecting to have to come up with something else to abuse the teacher, but here it is, the opportunity presenting itself to them on a golden platter.

"Heck yeah!" - the older man agrees.

"You betcha!" - the overweight bearded man concurs, lifting his drink.

"We'll be delighted, Miss Lana." - Pringle says with a wide smile. "What's 'ya plan?"

"Erm... I am thinking that we can take some photos together? That way he will be jealous of spending the day with his skanky coworker." - she explains, a bit embarrassed.

"Great idea!" - exclaims the fatso. Pringle stands up and kisses her on the lips. She lets the black man enjoy her sexy mouth for a few seconds. He breaks the kiss with a loud 'smack'.

"Everyone, let's help Miss Lana make her boy jealous by taking some pics!" - he announces to the bar.

The other customers applaud and cheer.

Pringle puts his hand on Lana's ass and guides her to the bar, where there is more space for everyone. His two friends follow them.

"Gather around!" - the old man says, motioning for the patrons to come closer.

The whole bar crowds around Lana and Pringle. Counting the two, there are around 12, 13 people. Upon seeing the scene, Autumn smirks and goes into the kitchen, leaving the defenseless teacher alone with the hungry townsfolk.

'Gosh, there are so many men around me, it's intimidating. All their smells... it feels intoxicating. I don't think I was ever surrounded by this many... and they are all looking at me with lust in their eyes... it's making me so wet...' - she thinks, squirming. She notices that her wedged bikini panties are already drenched.

"You're a photographer, right? Can 'ya take the pics?" - Pringle asks a random man, who nods. He hands him his phone. "Everyone, let's have Miss Lana in the middle and we spread around her." - he instructs.

The men all squish together and turn toward the photographer. Pringle is on Lana's left, while the driver's older friend is on her right. The fat bearded guy is behind her, his head almost a foot above Lana's.

'Oh my... I'm nervous and excited... all these perverted men around me... I don't even know what's going to happen...' - she thinks, extremely aroused by the situation.

"Ready?" - the photographer asks. Everyone agrees. "Say cheese!"

"Cheeeeeese!" - they all say in unison.

The man takes a few photos and gives them a thumbs up. All the men look at Pringle expectantly.

"Will this make your boyfriend jealous, Miss Lana?" - the black man asks with a grin.

'Dens will just think it's normal... it's not enough...' - she decides.

"Uhh... not really..." - she admits sheepishly.

"What if we grope her?" - someone suggests.

"A reasonable idea!" - Pringle says encouragingly. "Get ready!"

Lana suddenly feels a bunch of hands grab different parts of her.

"Eeeeepp!" - she exclaims, surprised. 'Oh gosh... all at the same time... ngggg...' - she tries to control her moans, but her chest is heaving.

There are hands everywhere. Multiple ones on her tits, her tummy, her legs, her arms but most on her big juicy butt. Some of the more adventurous ones are wedged on her butt crack or close to her pussy.

"Perfect!" - the photographer announces. "Say grope!"

"Groooope!" - they all say in unison.

He takes a few photos and gives them an okay sign. All the men glance at Pringle again.

"I couldn't reach it!" - someone complains.

"Me neither!" - another person adds.

"Yeah, doesn't seem fair. Agree?" - the bus driver asks the busty teacher.

"Y-yes, we should be fair to everyone." - she stammers, embarrassed. 'Mmm... I love all their hands on my body... they want more hands... it's so hot...'

"Good girl, Miss Lana." - the dark-skinned man praises her. "Hey, bring us a couple of glasses of water." - he says to a guy on the edge of the group.

The man quickly brings back two mugs full of room-temp water and hands them to Pringle.

"Hands off!" - he says to everyone. The men release their gropey hands.

"What are you going to do?" - Lana asks, wide-eyed.

"Have you heard of a wet t-shirt contest?" - he asks. She nods. "That. We'll pretend 'ya are part of one. We do it multiple times a year here!" - he explains.

"You do?" - she asks. 'Oh wow... that will certainly get Dens' attention...'

"Yeah, the Blue Boobies Contest is famous internationally!" - the fat man behind her says.

Without wasting any time, Pringle pours the two glasses on her shirt, making it semitransparent and sticking to her large, round titties. She shivers with the sudden wetness.

"Great! 'Ya have to show it to everyone, Miss Lana." - the dark man instructs.

She steps forward and turns around to give everyone a good look. Her shirt is essentially see-through, with her large areolas and pink hard nipples completely visible to the hungry eyes of the horny men.

There is something absurdly erotic about seeing the young gullible teacher in a wet t-shirt. The men go wild.

"Fuck me!" "Nice tits" "Wish my wife had ones like these" "Do you give titjobs?" "Perfect boobs" -- the patrons say, among multiple other comments.

Lana feels her snatch spasm by their remarks and also because she is exposing her tits so close to all of these strange men.

"Photo time! Hands back, but leave her fuck-jugs exposed to the cam." - Pringle orders.

The teacher goes to her spot and feels all the greedy hands return.

"Ready!" - the photographer announces. "Say boobs!"

"Boooooobs!" - they all say in unison.

He takes a few photos and gives them a thumbs up. The photos are very lewd, with the innocent fiancee smiling wide while her tits are visible through her see-through shirt and all the men around her groping her curvy body.

Everyone glances at Pringle again.

"I reckon this is not enough. 'Ya want more, right?" - he rhetorically asks the busty teacher.

'I do... this is so naughty... Dens will go crazy... mmm... it's so improper... give me more...' - she pleads in her head.

The future-wife nods, embarrassed to acknowledge it out loud in front of the men.

"You need to speak up dear, not everyone can see you." - the older guy says next to her.

"I w-want more..." - she admits, chagrined. She feels her chest tighten. "I mean, my fiancee will not be jealous enough." - she justifies.

"Suuure, that's what 'ya mean." - the dark-skinned driver chuckles.

"How about we take our dicks out?" - the round bearded guy asks.

"Not a bad idea. What 'ya think?" - Pringle asks the teacher.

'Oh my... they want me to see their penises... and take a photo with them... gosh... that sounds so wrong... so naughty... mmm... it's probably okay, they didn't say anything about touching. And I want to see them.' - she evaluates.

"Sure..." - Lana mutters, trying not to sound eager about the idea.

"'Ya heard the lady! Dicks, out!" - the black man announces.

Lana hears zippers and rustling all around her. She sees movement from the corner of her eyes. She takes a deep breath.

'I should look... just to make sure...' - she thinks.

She glances around and there are penises everywhere. She gasps, never having seen so many peens together at once.

"That ought to make the boy jealous!" - the older man snickers.

"Miss Lana, is just fair 'ya give our dicks a good look. Turn around." - Pringle smiles.

Curious to get a better view of their members, she obediently steps forward and turns around.

"Gosh..." - she blurts out, amazed by all the pricks. 'They are all so different... and so big... every one of them looks larger than Dens... okay... maybe not all of them... but at least half is probably bigger... this is so titillating... if they asked me to do things now, I wouldn't be able to refuse...' - she reflects, her legs squirming and more wetness spreading to her wedged bottoms.

"You like him, ma'am?" - a 19-year-old patron asks, thrusting his hip forward and presenting his angry-red 7-inch dick to her.

"Go ahead, beautiful. Answer the young man." - the fat man eggs her on.

"I... I do... all your peens. You are all so masculine." - she admits, blushing and feeling a jolt in her pussy.

"Back in place!" - the photographer says. Lana goes back to her spot. "Say dicks!"

"Diiiiicksss!" - they all say in unison.

He takes a couple of photos and stops.

"Can the ones next to her touch her with your thingies? It'll look better." - the photographer mentions.

Lana gasps but decides not to protest against it.

"I don't see why not. That'll make her 'boyf' fume!" - the black man laughs. "'Ya heard him!" - he tells his two friends, unzipping his pants.

Pringle touches her left arm with his massive dark schlong, the older guy rests his medium-sized prick on her right thigh and the bearded weighty man slides his equally fat dick between her right arm and her upper chest, resting it against the side of her see-through boobies.

'Ah... the feeling of their sausages against me... feels so hot... gosh... I need some relief...' - she thinks, squeezing her thighs together. Even after the two earlier orgasms, she is not satisfied.

The scene is extremely raunchy, with the naive teacher surrounded by strange cocks and exposing her tits nonchalantly.

"Wowza!" - the photographer announces. "Ma'am, say cocks!"

"Coooocksss!" - Lana says out loud. She realizes nobody else said it and she flushes in shame.

The photographer takes a few photos and gives them a thumbs up. All the men look at Pringle again.

"I'm not sure this is enough." - he says. Lana looks at him wide-eyed. "'Ya held my BBC earlier, how 'bout 'ya do it again? Just for the photo."

He doesn't wait for a response and takes her hand, placing it on his dark meatstick. She gasps, but it's almost a moan.

"I think it should be hard!" - someone says.

"Yeah! Jerk him off!" - someone else chimes in.

"I agree, doesn't seem realistic to just hold it. Jerking Pringle off would make your boyfriend super jealous!" - the older guy says in her ear.

"It would?!" - she asks. 'He's right... Dens would go wild. It's a fair way to get even for that tramp!' - she considers, trying to make up excuses to play with the big dick.

"No doubt. A perfect finale!" - the bearded guy says behind her.

"Seems reasonable to me." - the older one nods. Her cooch twitches at the word.

"It's ready for 'ya!" - the dark-skinned man says, presenting his growing member to her.

"Okay... I'll do it... just for the photo." - she says, eyeing Pringle's hardening hog.

"Only if you ask me nicely." - the black man says with a grin. "Ah, and call it a BBC, please."

Lana's cooch gushes with his order. She is enjoying being submissive toward the driver.

"Erm... Pringle... can I... can I stroke your big black cock?" - she asks shyly.

Everyone applauds and cheers.

"Of course, Miss Lana. Stroke away." - he says cockily. His dick is already at full mast.

'It's so big... must be almost 10 inches. Wow... amazing. Am I really going to do this? In front of everyone? And the camera? I have to... it's to get back at Dens... sorry dear, but I'll play with his big hog now.' - she thinks, a rush of heat running through her body.

Once again, she wraps her soft hands around his thick shaft. His angry purple dickhead is pointed at her bare midriff, right below her t-shirt.

1...34567...9