Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 12b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it, Jimmy? Like when I tease your prick?" - she teases. He groans. "You are so cute...."

"Suck me... please..." - the ginger boy begs. She giggles, liking being in control.

Lana opens her mouth and wraps her rosy, plump lips around his engorged cockhead.

"Fuuuuuckk..." - he lets out a guttural groan.

As she sucks his head, she starts to pump his dick, her fingers slowly massaging up and down his young shaft. Her other hand gingerly pets her cooch.

"Am I doing good, Jimmy?" - she asks, popping his dick out of her mouth. "Your balls are so cute..." - she says, giving his developing scrotum a lick.

The teacher puts him back in her mouth, sucking on his dickhead and slowly sliding it in and out. Lana doesn't really know what else to do, so she mainly concentrates on stroking her student passionately.

'Wow... Jimmy hasn't cum yet... Dens would never last this long. Ever. Good for him... he has a big sausage and can last a long time... Jen is so lucky...' - she thinks, a bit jealous.

Jim notices his teacher keeps calling him Jimmy and treating him like a boy. He wants to show his teacher that he is a man too. He wants to show her that he can be her fiancee. That she doesn't need Dennis in her life. That he can suffice. He decides to do what the men in porn do.

The AV Club president starts thrusting his hip to match her movements, sliding it further inside her mouth.

It begins slowly, but soon, Jim is in control, shoving his cock in and out of his teacher's wet and warm hole. He is only sliding about three inches in, but it's enough to feel in control.

"Suck my cock, Miss Lana... be a good slut and suck it...." - he says obscenely, letting his dick do the talking. She moans, enjoying him dominating the situation.

Lana's left-hand starts to stroke her pussy more vigorously as her right-hand pumps his dick.

'Oh, my.... Jim is so hot taking command... I love this...' - she thinks as he slowly fucks her face.

The ginger student grabs her bare boobs, digging his fingers into her soft skin. She groans.

"I love your big fucking fat tits, Miss Lana... they are so lewd... so obscene... every boy in school has a boner just looking at your melons... you need to show them more... be a good slutty teacher for your students...." - he says as if possessed. She moans, his words making her tremble.

He kneads and pulls her large breasts as he continues to pump his teen cock in and out of her mouth.

"Mmmmfggg!" - she moans onto his dick. 'Ahhh... Jim... you are so manly... and dominant... yesss... call me names... play with my boobies....' - she thinks, unable to contain her true desires. She furiously rubs her cooch.

Jim is completely lost in pleasure; he simply wants to ravage his teacher and prove to her that he is a man. With one sudden movement, he shoves more than half his cock inside her mouth.

She immediately gags on the 4-inches of dick that went down her throat.

"*Cough cough*!" - she coughs, pulling her face away from the dick. A couple mascara tears run down her face.

"Not good enough, Miss Lana..." - the ginger boy says, pulling her face toward his dick.

She submissively opens her mouth, waiting for him to shove his rod down her throat. He does, and she gags again. He pulls it out and pushes it back in. Jim pinches and pulls on her nipples; she groans with pleasure as his dick invades her. Nevertheless, she gags for the third time.

Lana is secretly loving being manhandled by her student. Her twat drools as she rubs it, leaving a small puddle on the stool.

Jim finally pulls his dick out of her mouth.

'Gosh... that was hot... I really need more practice... I can't even take Jim's cock... I mean penis... how can I be good for Dens?' - she thinks, rubbing her burning pussy.

"Erm... Jimmy... can we try again?" - she asks, looking at him with big eyes. The runny mascara on her face gives her a slutty look and makes his prick twitch.

"You can't take it." - he states with a bit of disdain. "You're a bad slut." - he says, and her cooch clamps. He pinches her nipples again. She moans, making his cock twitch. "Fine! Open wide..." - he orders.

"Ahhh..." - she says, opening her wanton mouth as Chloe did earlier.

As Jim shoves his teen cock into her mouth, she feels a jolt down her spine. She loves being submissive to her student.

Unfortunately, after 4 inches, she gags again. She rubs her cooch more intensely.

"Not good." - he pulls his dick away. "You are not ready for blowing my cock, Miss Lana." - he says, and she whimpers.

"Oh, please... I can do it... put your big boy into my mouth..." - she pleads, her face a mess. She continues to wildly rub her twat, her orgasm approaching. 'I'm so close... please Jimmy... please...' - she thinks.

"One last time... and I am not a boy, I am a man!" - he grunts, abruptly shoving his young pecker back in her mouth. When half his cock is in, she gags once again. He pinches her nipples, taking her over the edge.

'Yesss... be rough with me... treat me like a slut... put your cock in my mouthhh... ahhh....' - the teacher shoves two fingers inside her soppy cunt and comes, a wave of orgasm washing over her.

"Did you just come? You can't take my dick, but you can come on it... slut..." - he says condescendingly. She mewls, mid-climax.

Jim has only one thing on his mind. He wants to fuck his teacher and come all over her.

"I guess I need to use your fat tits instead..." - the ginger student says patronizingly. He removes his slobbered prick from her mouth.

He pulls her tits apart and lodges his dick between them. The mix of her sweat and his penis covered in her saliva is enough for him to easily slide it between her orbs.

"Fuck... your boobs are awesome..." - he groans as he fucks her tits.

Lana limply lets him use her boobs for his pleasure. Jim picks up the pace and grunts and groans as he humps her round melons. Jim has no idea how he lasted this long; he has been on edge the whole time. Screwing his teacher's ample chest is the last straw.

"I'm gonna come..." - the nerdy ginger boy announces.

A rope of white goopy fluid erupts from the head of his cock, firing directly at her chest. Then more and more semen spew from his dick, splashing all over her tits and between her breasts. He keeps thrusting away as all his young seed gets milked out of his prick and onto his teacher.

The boy makes a mess. Globs and splashes of translucent white goo are splattered all over Lana's boobs and upper chest. A strong smell fills the teacher's nostrils, making her feel queasy.

Weakened by his powerful ejaculation, Jim stumbles and sits back on his wooden box.

~~~

A sexually charged silence fills the room as the two recover from their orgasms.

'What did we do... wow... that was certainly unexpected... my second blowjob was so rough and so hot... I loved it... I'll need to do it again... no, stop. That was a tad improper. We just got carried away. It was just a regular blowjob...' - she thinks as her cooch throbs due to her recent orgasm.

Jim sighs deeply, interrupting her thoughts.

"Sorry, Miss Lana... did I go overboard?" - the boy asks, grimacing.

"We got a bit carried away. Both of us." - the teacher admits. 'It's not his fault... I let him keep going with it... I even got into it...'

"Sorry..." - Jim mumbles, putting his head down. "I did not mean to do it. I'm not sure what took over me."

Lana stands and hugs him, the bottom of her large naked breasts smothering his freckled face. The ginger student is exhausted, but being embraced by his nude teacher makes his virile penis stir again.

"It is okay, Jimmy." - she ends the embrace, her bosom feeling a little lonely and cold without his face. "Where did you learn all that? It is not very nice to women." - she asks.

"Oh... I didn't realize. I saw it in porn." - he reveals, blushing.

"Of course you did." - she shakes her head and sighs. "Well, know that not every woman will enjoy it."

Jim nods his head shyly. He tried to be manly for her, and he failed. But what she just said makes him think that she did not dislike it.

"Did you?" - the ginger boy asks, turning a shade of copper.

"Hmm... I did... a little." - the future-wife admits, also blushing.

To an initiated, they look like a young couple in love, both turning red and embarrassed after their first sexual encounter.

"Ohhh..." - Jim says. The is still hope.

"Still..." - she shakes her head. "Next time you should ask!" - she adds, meaning when he is with another woman. That's not what Jim understood from it.

"I will! I promise." - he says enthusiastically. He must keep proving to his teacher, his love, that he is a man! He needs to study and chat with his friends ASAP. The boy stands up abruptly. "I feel way better. Thank you, Miss Lana, for cheering me up." - Jim grins.

"You are welcome, Jimmy." - she says, and they exchange a kiss. This isn't your chaste smooch; this is a lover's kiss. "We will figure out the next steps with Jen later." - she says breathlessly.

"Uhh, right. Jen." - he nods, the girl being the last thing on his mind. "I should go help Hoseman and Fabio. They probably need me."

"Go ahead. I need to clean up." - she says, pointing at the goopy translucent mess on her upper chest.

"Wow, I made a mess!" - Jim chuckles.

"You did... I am covered in cum."- Lana giggles, scooping out some of his semen and showing it to him. After giggling, she smears it back on her skin. He feels a stir on his dick; the busty teacher has no idea how sexy and lewd she can be.

The ginger boy decides to depart the tent, leaving the teacher alone.

As Lana cleans herself of his sticky seed, she scoops a glob in her finger. She looks around and brings it to her lips, tasting his cum.

'Mmm... not bad... I don't mind at all. I kinda like it. He tastes better than last time. Weird. I guess it must be something he is eating, right?' - she reflects, inadvertently not realizing that she is starting to like the taste of freshly squeezed cum.

The curvy teacher spends some time putting herself together. She changes into her regular clothes, re-does her makeup, and sprays some perfume to mask the semen stench.

Lana spots her pink panties, still on top of the box that Herb put them on. She picks them up and notices they seem to have something crusted on them.

'Weird...' - she thinks, giving it a sniff. 'Just smells musky, like panties.' - she shrugs, putting them back on.

She leaves the tent and says a brief goodbye to the AV Club boys.

"Thanks for today. Bye, Miss Lana!" - Herb says.

"It was the best day. Thanks!" - Simon agrees.

"Thanks for the help!" - Jim shyly waves to her, and her nipples burn.

"Bye, boys, see all three of you on Tuesday at the club!" - the teacher says.

As she walks toward town, she reflects on the rough blowjob.

'I want it again. I should ask Dens to do it to me... he has to, right? Oh, but I can't take him entirely. So he might not like it. Maybe... would it be wrong to ask Jim to let me practice on him again? Or should I ask someone else? It might be better to practice on a different size... maybe even a peepee closer to Dens' size? Hmm...' - she chews over.

~~~~~~~

Town -- Lingerie

As she walks through Winston, many townsfolk greet her or say naughty things to the curvy teacher. She relishes the compliments.

Lana still has some time before the dinner date with Dennis, so she decides this is the best time to visit the local lingerie shop, as recommended by Mary.

'It will be good to thank Dens for being thoughtful for the Pink Deluxe massage and dinner. If Mary is right, he will be surprised, and his peepee will get erect instantly!' - she reflects lovingly. 'Tonight I won't back down, and we will have some adult time.' - she bites her lower lip, thinking of all the fun they will have.

She picks up her phone and messages Dennis to let him know she will be home shortly.

Message -- 05:12 -- Dens <3

* Lana: Hi, hun! Going home soon, just need to do a quick pit stop.

* Dennis: cool, babe / Pietro is still here, but I'll kick him out

* Lana: lol... What time is our reservation?

* Dennis: 6:30, but it's a 15 min drive

* Lana: Ah, I better hurry! I still need to get ready.

* Dennis: see you soon, love u

* Lana: Love you too.

The voluptuous fiancee arrives at the supposed store. The sign reads Archer Sleepwear and Lingerie.

'Archer? Where do I know this name? Hmm...' - she thinks, unable to recall. She shrugs and walks into the tiny store.

"'Sup, Miss C!" - the young man standing at the counter greets her.

"Hi, Kyle. I did not know you worked here." - she says. 'Gosh... I don't particularly enjoy that he is here...' - she looks at the 23-year-old man. Kyle Hook is lean, tall, and muscular, with an oddly familiar face that the teacher can't quite place it. She remembers his thin 7-inch peen that she saw in the men's room and blushes.

"Yup, this is where I met Derek." - Kyle smirks, knowing what she is thinking.

"Oh, he comes here often?" - Lana asks, confused.

"Nah, it's his parent's store." - the guy rolls his eyes.

"Ah! Archer! I see." - she realizes. 'That will make this also Zack's parent's store. Ugh. I hope I don't run into either of them.

[Potato Note: Derek is Mary's ex-student and has had a couple lewd interactions with Lana during the beach excursion. Zack is Greg's school bully and is constantly a naughty pain in her butt; he appeared in Ch 12a, among others.]

"So, Miss C., how can I help you?" - Kyle asks from behind the counter.

"Uhhh... well..." - the teacher approaches the counter shyly. "I need some Lingerie." - she whispers.

"Hah!" - he guffaws at her decorum. "You came to the right place. That's what we sell here." - he smiles. "Let me help."

Kyle moves from behind the counter and motions the busty fiancee to come along. He rests his hand on her buttocks as he guides her to the Lingerie section, which comprises half the store.

"These are the boring ones... for old ladies..." - he says, pointing to a section. "And these are the sexy ones!" - he indicates, squeezing her bum with his other hand.

"Thank you..." - Lana says, moving away from his groping hand. "I can take it from here."

"Suit yourself, Miss C." - Kyle shrugs, returning to the counter.

Lana quickly looks over the lingerie.

She picks up a sheer red bustier. 'Gosh, some of these are too daring...'.

Next, she touches a see-through pink teddy. 'Hmm... do men like this?' - she wonders.

She also spots a pair of crotchless panties. 'Who would wear this?' - she asks herself, but she feels a tingle on her cooch.

After a couple minutes, she opts for a lacy blue babydoll. It seems just sexy enough for a first try, and blue is Dennis' favorite color. As promised, she takes a picture and sends it to her best friend, Mary.

Making up her mind, she carries the babydoll to Kyle at the checkout.

"Miss C, you won't try it out?" - the thin muscular guy asks, disappointed.

"Ah, not today. I do not have time." - the curvy teacher replies.

"It's a shame. This one is kinda boring." - the man says, ringing it up.

"Is it?" - she asks, her confidence faltering. 'Maybe Dens won't like it...'

"Yeah, we have some sluttier ones. You'll drive all the men wild." - Kyle grins.

"Oh... I see. Are you sure?" - Lana mutters. 'That is the point... but he may have ulterior motives...' - she thinks suspiciously.

"Hundred percent! Come back, and I can show you." - the tall man assures her.

"Hmm... maybe." - she replies. 'I don't want to give him any opportunities to be naughty... better avoid it if I can. Unless Dens loves it, then I can get another outfit.' - she considers.

Sensing that the curvy teacher is not falling for his words, Kyle decides to put his plan into practice. He doesn't remove the magnetic tag of the intimate apparel, which will force the teacher to come back eventually to have him remove it. He smirks as he puts the lingerie in the bag. He also disables the security, so the gate doesn't beep on the way out.

While Kyle scans the items, Lana looks around and notices a little tray full of bottles of intimate lubricants (lubes).

'Oh, gosh... what are these doing here? I guess the store is not hiding what the lingerie is used for... mmm... kinda naughty... AH!' - she spots the lube brand that Vivian had recommended earlier. She quickly grabs the bottle from the tray.

"Kyle, can you add this too?" - she asks embarrassedly, handing him the small bottle.

The lean man grins and pumps his eyebrows suggestively at her. The beautiful fiancee turns crimson as she scans her credit card. The cashier adds the lube to the bag and gives her the receipt. She leaves.

Outside, Lana moves the lube from the lingerie bag to her purse.

~~~

As soon as the teacher leaves, Kyle calls Derek, sharing the plan with his best friend.

"Awesome, dude! Can we put a camera in the changing room?" - Derek asks.

"Hmm... your parents won't fire me for it?" - Kyle questions.

"Nah, I'll tell them it was me. Or my stupid brother." - Derek chuckles.

"Cool. We can turn it on once Miss C comes back this week." - Kyle says.

"Good work, bro! Call me when she is back." - Derek requests, ending the call.

Kyle smirks and texts his sister about the latest development.

~~~~~~~

Day 14 -- Evening

~~~~~~~

Dinner Date

Around a quarter to six, Lana arrives back home and hugs her fiancee.

"How was the end of the event, babe?" - Dennis asks after their embrace.

"I had to help Jim out. It took a while." - she says, removing her coat and shoes. Dennis sits at the table, sipping on some whiskey.

"Is he okay? What happened?" - the ginger fiance asks. His phone vibrates on top of the table, and he glances at it.

"Ah, he got rejected by his crush. So, we had to devise a plan to make her jealous. Not sure it worked. In the end, it got a little bit intense, but I managed to cheer him on." - she recounts as she puts some of her things away.

"You're an awesome teacher, you know." - he compliments her as he reads the message from Cynthia, his co-worker.

"Thanks, hun. And I got some practice for you." - she beams at him. 'I am glad Dens approves of me helping Jim. I'm still not great, but I can improve. For Dens.

"That's good, that's good." - he says, putting his phone away. He sees the bag from the clothes shop. "What did you buy, babe?" - Dennis asks curiously.

"It is a sexy surprise." - the busty wife-to-be winks. Dens feels his peepee stir.

"Can I see?" - he asks enthusiastically.

"Tonight, Mr. Pervert." - she giggles.

"Ahh... boo!" - the ginger man says playfully.

They exchange a quick kiss, and she rushes to get ready for their reservation.

Lana chooses a lovely long green dress matching her eyes and black heels. She looks elegant and proper. Trying to entice her man, she foregoes a bra.

'Besides, doctor's orders!' - she thinks, happy to not accentuate the burning sensation on her nipples.

She holds up a black thong, her only one (besides the new ones the school gave). However, she chickens out last minute, instead putting on a pair of simple black undies that cover her entire posterior.

She leaves the bedroom but remembers her engagement ring, still in her purse. She decides to wear her fancy ring since this is a romantic date with her significant other.

Dennis is wearing a nice dark blue suit and a powder blue shirt and tie when she enters the living room.