Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 12b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana feels her orgasm building up. Dennis grunts, and semen shoots up from his weenie, falling onto her feet.

The sight of her lovely fiancee repeatedly spurting his fresh cum is enough to send the curvy teacher over the edge. She shakes and trembles, having a small climax.

After recovering, they clean up and put their pajamas on. They lay in bed and sleepily cuddle. Lana is so exhausted from the day that nothing comes to her head; she is simply enjoying lying close to the person she loves.

"That was awesome!" - Dennis says, yawning.

"It was a lot of fun. Where did you come up with that?" - Lana asks curiously.

"I'm not sure. I just wanted to try it." - he smiles lazily at her.

"It was certainly different. I liked it." - she admits, and they kiss intimately.

"I love you, babe. You're the best." - the ginger man says, yawning again.

"I love you too. And you are the best! Thank you for everything." - she says, snuggling up to him.

"Like what?" - he asks, squeezing her softly.

"Moving here, helping me grow, encouraging me to push my boundaries. Everything." - she says.

"You're welcome. But I have to thank you, I'm not sure what I would've done without you. You have been my rock." - he says sleepily.

"Aww, Dens. Thanks. I am glad we are spending the rest of our lives together." - she smiles caringly.

"Me too." - he says, beaming at his beautiful betrothed. "Goodnight, Lana."

"Goodnight, Dennis." - she says.

They exchange a peck on the lips before closing their eyes.

~~~

To be Continued in Chapter 13, "Titty Program day and Naked art."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterword

Thanks for reading. Any feedback is appreciated!

Next chapter should encompass Monday. Due to this year being a bit crazier than usual, I expect a chapter every 2 months or so.

Chapter 13 should come out in late March at the earliest. Apologies for that.

Thanks for the support and all the suggestions, much love!

~ Potato Head

1...67891011
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying this series and your writing, however I feel the last few entries have featured her fiance to much. I.e when he’s in her presence he’s coco blocking her. I.e I feel like she’s been most wild when at the school because he’s not there, so so far I’ve preferred the school, beach and homeless tent scenes.

I hope she actually gets fucked soon but enjoying the build up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am enjoying this a lot I would quite like to see her return flirting with waiter, maybe goes to dinner with a friend and he surprises her in the bathroom or she suggestively sneaks out into the ally or bathroom with him for more hot and steamy “practice”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sunday was hot all day long and the coming week is going to get hotter :-) Lana has appointments which can lead to oral and anal sex with lots of folks. For sure, her appointments with Bill will include a blowjob and if during the act, the Professor and the janitor dropped in, she could also perform oral on the Professor and get butt fucked by the janitor. Will she perform on Mayor Dick at the City Hall? At the lingerie store, she could go beyond the dick kiss from the beach and perform oral on the boys :-) At the homeless camp, she can also engage in some oral after all she wants to practice. The students can get some too especially Greg, her school boyfriend. She can get some from Pietro during the photo shoot and separately from his son, Simon, in the library. Mr. Pringle already asked her for a blowjob. Dr. Hardik has her on Thursday and he's good at manipulating her. On Thursday evening, she's working at the Senior Home and Jack sr. will have a ball. Will she go back to the beach on Saturday? Lots of men are available for oral practice :-) Not to mention Jack, will he get her in the mornings before she goes to school? We also have Dens colleagues, especially Paul and Justin, looking for some action. Lana will be inundated with temptations and I am hoping that PH can add more blowjobs to her busy schedule :-) Chapter 13 should be the start of a hot week :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't wait for Dr. Hardik's treatment of Lana's hot breasts. Will he recommend frequent oral and anal sex? He can put it to the test on Thursday by having her perform oral on himself followed by a good butt fuck. She can get more of the same when she visits Jack sr. at night time. If she gets enough anal, she won't need the butt plug. Practice, practice, practice!!!

GSaintGSaintabout 1 year ago

This chapter kept me on the edge all night long. It was a real step forward, well timed and not too aggressive. Lana is so unique, and she is starting to accept her high sex drive. She is telling herself more and more that her actions are reasonable, even though she probably knows they are not. 

I want to point out the many things that I liked:

- Your summary at the beginning, your "painting a clearer picture" and other hints and notes. This is very helpful for visualization. There are so many men for sexy Lana that we are not able to identify each one from the previous chapters.

- Please never remove the thought bubbles. This is my favorite feature. 

- The cosplay itself is a chance for Lana to become less self-conscious and more open. It's like acting or some kind of role-playing. Is it a preview of the school play? There are so many possibilities for Lana.

- Lana misunderstands Princess Leia's costume. The belt that accentuates her huge tits, and that she doesn't know the costume doesn't include panties. Later, she doesn't want to admit her mistake because she doesn't want the AV club to see her foolishness and naivety.

- Lana accepts and likes Fabio's (Simon's) casual groping. I love her casual acceptance. 

- Her constant hidden reluctance and disappointment when the sexual acts don't develop (further). Although she keeps telling herself she's being reasonable and the acts are for the club or her students, she can't hide her slutty behavior.  

- The AV club distracts Dennis. They are getting naughtier by the minute and are playing with (naive) Dennis. Hopefully they will get even "nastier" to corrupt Lana. 

- Cox's friends (chat group) are getting crass and more vulgar. Lana is getting more and more aroused. 

- Lana is confident (that's sexy) and strong and teaches Wyatt a lesson. 

- She accepts that the lightsabers are harmless toys and that the fans dictate the poses ("She knows this way will probably lead to more indiscretions"). The teacher thinks the TTT trio is so bad and taking advantage of the situation ("I'm so wet... too bad they can't touch me..."). 

- Lana thinks it's fair to help not only the AAV club, but also her other students. I really love that she feels responsible for all the students (for all the Winston men?!)

- "The sexed-up teacher just moans and accepts her fate (and ignores that her breasts are basically exposed to the camera)." She accepts more and more to be naked in front of these students and men. Very hot!  

- Simon sees how far Lana "lets these two little fuckers go." Funny and hot and Simon a little bit arrogant (I like it). How will the AAV club facilitate their future plans? Glad you mentioned their motivations. Sometimes I'd like to read the men's thought bubbles as well (their thinking, their plans, and their thoughts about Lana in general). 

- Dennis talking about his role in the event, Lana talking about her actions and the students and men using her and playing with the lightsabers (indirect touching). Hot misunderstandings as usual! Lana really thinks Dennis is allowing her to move on and go further. Haha! 

- Dr. Hardvik uses her as his whore. Lana enjoys his vulgarity, being treated like a slut and generally accepting this old pervert. Wow, really arousing! Please let him continue with Lana. Lana should be a future slut for this old man. 

- Lana is jealous of Chloe and wants to be with Principal Bill. She doesn't like that he ignores her. Very good development! Lana wishes she could get the principal alone.

- Lana enjoys the idea of being filmed with someone other than her future husband and really likes the idea. She even wants to be his tissue herself for all the cum and get face fucked. You have so many great ideas. It's not even fair, because it's hard not to be horny.  

- Lana thinks Dennis likes the action with Bill (penis contact is not direct :-)) 

- Kenny's monster cock

- She likes (Prof. Henry's) idea of selling her body. What does this mean for the future? Is she going to continue? Can you find an excuse for Lana to explore this idea of selling her body for the benefit of her sexual education (maybe outside Winstonhead)?

- Lana enjoys the stretching of her anus and Kenny's play in general. 

- Greg's distraction and spoiling of Dennis (who doesn't see the action).

- Mayor Dick (what a name :-)) plays with Lana in front of her fiancé. You are wicked and naughty, potatoHead42!!! I love these dangerous and old men. Lana is so damn hot with these older guys (up to 50 years age difference! = HOT) - Now she goes along with it because he is the boss. In the future, she should and might enjoy being abused by these older guys in front of her future husband without him knowing and noticing. 

- Lana visits Mayor Dick... She seems to know what to do and what is good for her. 

- She openly kisses all the men. I like it when she is kissed (with tongue). It's very hot!

- Conversation with Jim and Hoseman. Jim's confession of loving Lana and her reaction to it. Jim doesn't send a dick pic to Jen. This is how he shows his maturity to Lana. Lana's acceptance of doing some less-than-savory activities.

- HOT: The blowjob and Lana's (!) suggestion to get naked because of all the cum.... This is a direction (Lana being open and suggestive) I want to see more often. 

- Lana loving Jim's big cock, his stamina, his dominance, tits-playing, name-calling and the blowjob in general. Being jealous of Jen. She acknowledges that Dennis doesn't last very long.

- Lana knows she needs a lot of practice and wants to practise blowjobs.... YES, PLEASE!

- Lana and Jim look like a young couple in love. I think they are too! VERY GOOD

- Lana plays with Jim's cum

- Lana calls Dennis penis a peepee while calling other men's cocks what they are. 

- She is finally beginning to think of lingerie and buying a first piece. I really hope you will add on. There are so many possible lingerie items. Men will love it and so will Lana. Being sexy, hot and seductive. The bad boys will probably use the store as an opening to get Lana. Lots of future possibilities as well.

- Out-of-town Dinner: Lana is in charge, seductive and very confident. She is suggesting to Dennis to be more open and playful. Kissing the waiter and shows off with Dennis partially participating. This could be an opportunity for both of them. Out-of-town adult play = Dennis partially knows and agrees / In-town play = Dennis doesn't know about her cheating now and even more in the future. 

VERY GOOD IDEA AND ABSOLUTELY HOT - I really love that she keeps the waiter's groping a secret! She knows how and when to draw a line at Dennis.

("Mmm... It's kinda hot not to tell him... it's just a little sexy secret...' - she thinks, her cooch throbbing.") 

As always, it was worth the wait. You have so many good ideas! I'm already looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you, pH42

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Samantha's Farewell Party Wife gaslights as she lets coworkers touch and take photos.in Loving Wives
Wife Joins In on the Prank Ch. 01 My wife and her coworkers tease the intern at the retreat.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Karen's Nude Day with Coworkers Fun in the sun and misunderstandings with the husband.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Miss Nishida Motivates the Boys They're hot for teacher.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories