Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 12b

Story Info
See-through cosplay and cheer-up blowie.
35.3k words
4.78
22k
32

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See-through cosplay and cheer-up blowie."

Foreword

Everyone in this story involved in any sexual activities is at least 18 years old. This story is not real and probably could never be real in 2023, so any correlations with real life are mere coincidences.

This chapter is the continuation of Day 14 (Sunday afternoon and night).

Sorry that it took so long to come out. It was tough to start writing this chapter, so I was stuck on it for a while. I appreciate the patience and all the support that I have gotten. Thanks <3

Enjoy the read,

~ Potato Head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on...

Potato Note: reminding y'all of some relevant storylines and threads from the last chapters!

* Earlier in the week, Lana had agreed with Dennis' coworkers, the "Cox Friends", that she would send them selfies so they could help her pick one to send to her fiancee. They called it the Daily Selfie.

** So far, she sent them a photo of her wearing a sexy black lace sheer bra (Wednesday), an upskirt picture of her bare ass (Thursday), and a selfie of her white panties and bare legs (Friday). On Saturday, they took a group photo with a pantiless Lana and their hands on her ass.

* Also, a few days prior, Lana punished the TTT trio in detention by giving Jim a titjob in front of them. She threatened them not to say anything to anyone, but Wyatt disclosed the event to the whole class. Evie was secretly unhappy with her boyfriend.

* On Sunday (this day), as the busty teacher showered, she noticed her cooch was hairier than usual. She was also worried that Dennis couldn't get an erection the day before, so she vowed to get more practice, including with her anus (which Dennis is apparently not interested in at all).

** She asked her friend Mary and she suggested buying some lingerie and maybe experimenting with toys. Lana decided to check out the local lingerie store at the end of the day.

* Earlier in the day, Lana attended a Pink Deluxe massage, booked by Dennis, to celebrate her success at the Winston school. The massage entailed some toy play, opening her eye and pussy to new experiences. The masseuse even showcased various 'Pleasure Assistants' (sex toys).

** Dennis also reserved a table at a nice restaurant, where the lovebirds will go after the AV Club event.

* To end the morning, the AV Club organized a small "meet and greet" where they allowed the pre-order of Lana's naughty making-of video, recorded when she posed for their steamy recruiting poster. The townsfolk that pre-ordered can come back in the afternoon for a Cosplay Show and a private photo shoot.

** Lots of people should come by, including her students, Principal Bill, Mayor Dick, her "school boyfriend" Greg, Dr. Hardik, and some of her colleagues.

** After, Nurse Vivian showed her the "Senior Home", discussed anal sex, and suggested a decent lube brand. Vivian scheduled Lana to come by the senior home on Thursday.

* Weirdly, Lana's nipples ached and burned. The reasons are unknown, but removing her bra helped.

* Lana visited Cal and his homeless friends at East Winston Park during lunch. Her only intention was to get her beach cover back. Still, many more things happened, like penis-kissing, groping, and genital rubbing. Our naive teacher even promised to stop by every day to check on them.

* After lunch, Dennis had to return home to charge his dead phone, leaving the curvy teacher alone with her pupils.

This is where our story restarts...

~~~~~~~

Day 14 -- Afternoon

~~~~~~~

Cosplay

Lana Cox is a head-turner.

No doubt about that. Lana's shiny brunette hair, sparkly green eyes, voluptuous 38DDs, shapely bubble butt, and toned body stand out wherever she goes. The present moment is no exception. As she walks with her students, the townsfolk turn to admire the hot, busty teacher.

Lana's nipples burn, and her tummy flutters as she saunters back to the AV Club booth with Jim, Herb, and Simon. Pietro Romano, Simon's father, is a bit ahead of them, concentrating on something on his phone.

'Ugh... got to ignore my nipples. Maybe I can ask the doctor.' - she thinks. Her nipples have been uncomfortable and stinging for a couple of hours now. 'Gosh, I hope everything turns out okay... wearing a Cosplay in front of everyone is a bit intimidating. I am sure the outfit is proper since Dens seemed on board with the idea... but I don't know...'

"Jimmy, is this cosplay... uhh... too d-daring?" - the teacher nervously asks her favorite male student.

"Not at all, Miss Lana! It's just a long white dress." - the ginger boy states. The shy, intelligent nerd is the president of the AV Club, with a cute freckled face and a thin body. Lana loves when Jim is confident and leads his buddies, which rarely happens. His friends call him Prez.

"Not even as sexy as your pants..." - Simon says, touching her butt to emphasize his point. The teacher doesn't seem to mind. "Quite boring, actually." - the long-haired boy completes. He is tall and lanky and wears thick-rim glasses. He is the tech expert of the club, and due to his fabulous black hair, the others call him Fabio.

"We did want to make it as authentic as possible." - Herb reminds them. The chubby boy is short and has a shaved head, and his massive schlong earned him the nickname Hoseman (a combination with his last name, Holgmann). He is the ideas man of the inseparable trio.

"That is up to Miss Lana." - Simon adds, and the others nod.

"To me?" - the teacher confusedly looks at her pupils.

"Yes, you just have to agree to wear it like Carrie Fisher did in the original movie. Hairdo and all." - Herb explains.

Lana vaguely recalls the character of Leia and the outfit she wore. It was a simple white dress with a belt. From her memory, it was pretty conservative.

"That sounds good." - the teacher agrees.

"For real?" - Simon blurts out.

"Miss Lana, do you know what we're talking about?" - Jim asks, concerned.

"Yes, I do not see any harm in that." - she replies naively. 'It's just a boring dress.' - she thinks.

"Cross your heart?" - Simon insists. Lana raises her eyebrow; the boy seems too enthusiastic about it.

"I promise. Ah, who will do my hair?" - the buxom fiancee asks.

"I will! Been practicing my space buns." - Herb says proudly.

The three boys start discussing the details of the costume and the event. Lana's mind wanders about some of the events from that morning.

Suddenly, her nipples burn again. 'Ugh... can't wait to remove my bra again. It was such a relief earlier.' - she reflects. She doesn't notice when Simon's dad approaches her.

"Hey Lana, how are you holding up?"- Pietro asks, interrupting her thoughts.

"What do you mean?" - she blurts out, surprised. 'How can he know about my nipples?'

"About the event?" - the long-haired man says, arching an eyebrow. "Are you nervous?"

"Uhh... a bit, I must admit. The idea of being in cosplay in front of a bunch of people is scary." - she confesses, looking down at her feet.

"You'll do fine. You're a natural!" - Pietro says, brazenly squeezing her butt.

"I am!?" - the teacher exclaims, not minding his hand on her ass. 'Pietro is so supportive! I am glad Simon has such a great father.' - she pushes her bottom into his hand encouragingly. The cameraman doesn't miss the invitation and gropes with more enthusiasm.

They return to the event area, and her students enter the tent to get some equipment.

"Yes! That's why I asked you to pose for me." - Pietro says, caressing her buttocks. "Besides being good at it, your beauty will help me attract more customers." - he slaps her bubble butt.

"Ahnnngg!" - she exclaims, her cry mixing in with a moan. "Similar to what the boys are asking me to do with the club..." - the teacher says.

"That's right! And speaking of school, Bill asked me to help with the pictures on Tuesday." - the photographer says.

"What pictures?" - Lana asks, slightly distracted by his groping.

"He mentioned something about Biology." - Pietro smirks, pinching her fat ass. She mewls

"Ah! I remember now." - she says and immediately flushes, remembering that she agreed to pose naked for a school supplement. "We are shooting a lesson supplement for school."

[Potato Note: you can read more about the Biology supplement in Chapter 8, "More Sex Ed, testicle massage and steamy school play", but I will remind you again when the time comes ;).]

"That's cool. I guess the kids will appreciate it." - the black-haired man says.

"Right!? It will be great material for them to learn!" - she says enthusiastically.

"That's not what I meant." - the cameraman says, winking seductively.

'Oh, gosh... Bill told him about me being naked... I hope Pietro doesn't tell Simon or Dens...' - the busty teacher thinks worriedly.

"Oh... uhh... please keep it a secret..." - Lana whispers. Pietro nods with a naughty smile.

"Hi, Miss Lana, we need you now!" - Jim says, popping his head out of the tent. She nods and opens the flap to the tent, glancing uneasily at the photographer before entering.

~~~

The interior of the tiny tent is cramped, with only a little room to maneuver. It's filled with boxes, but now, in addition to the rack of clothes in the corner, there seems to be a changing screen.

"What do you think?" - Herb asks, holding up a white dress and a silver belt.

"That looks cool!" - the teacher says with a smile.

"We opted to forego the hood. It will be better this way." - Jim says excitedly. "Is that okay?"

"You tell me, you boys are the experts!" - she giggles.

"You know it, Miss Lana!" - Simon says, getting some plastic pistols and lightsabers from a box.

"Oh, wow. Those are well made!" - Lana exclaims, surprised by the quality.

"Yeah, we went all out." - Jim beams at his teacher. He checks his watch. "Guys, it's time to get ready."

"Yes, Prez!" - Simon jokingly salutes him.

"Miss Lana, here's the dress." - Herb hands her the white costume.

"Where do I..." - she asks when they are interrupted.

Pietro enters the tent with a camera in hand.

"Boys, where is the dang cord for this? I'm trying to set up." - the man asks, showing them the camera.

"Should be there, dad." - Simon points to the outside.

"Well, it's not." - his father shrugs.

"Fabio, you forgot the cable?!" - Herb facepalms.

"It's not a big deal, Hoseman. We can get it from the club room." - the long-haired student says.

"Dude, the school is closed!" - the chubby boy reminds his friend.

"Maybe Miss Lana can help us get in?" - Simon grimaces, trying to find a solution. Jim seems to be rummaging around in a backpack, not paying attention to their conversation.

"No, she has to dress up and do her hair and makeup. We don't have time." - Herb shakes his head.

"Aha! I got a key from the Principal on Friday!" - Jim announces, triumphantly lifting the key up in the air.

"Prez to the rescue! He saved your ass." - the shaved-haired teen says, poking his friend, who grumbles.

"Hand it to Simon, and we'll go grab it." - Pietro says urgently.

"Uhmm... I shouldn't lend it to anyone. I promised the Principal." - Jim explains, locking eyes with his teacher.

"Damn... fine. You come with me, Jimmy." - the long-haired adult says, hastily exiting the tent.

"But..." - the AV Club president mutters, looking between his friends and the teacher. He doesn't want to miss the opportunity to see her change.

"You have to!" - Hoseman urges.

"Sorry, dude..." - Fabio murmurs to his friend.

Lana smiles encouragingly at her pupil.

"Fine, fine. I'm going. You owe me one..." - Jim says to Simon before rushing out of the tent.

The teacher goes behind the small changing screen to try out her dress. Simon pretends to be busy sorting out the props for the shoot while Herb feigns to organize the makeup utensils.

'They're not fooling anyone.' - Lana thinks. Before she steps behind the screen, she catches both boys stealing her glances. 'They're so cute...' - she giggles.

The changing screen is narrow, not providing the teacher much room to move without exposing a body part. As she removes her leggings and top, both boys are treated to displays of bare legs or arms escaping from the sides of the diminutive barrier. Their young dicks immediately stiffen at the naughty sight, and due to being so close to their naked teacher.

Lana grabs the dress to put it on, but her nipples suddenly sting. She groans with discomfort. A thought crosses her mind.

'Should I remove my bra? It will be such a relief. Not sure I can tolerate wearing both all day... hmm... what if people notice? Hmm... they won't. If I remember, the dress was a bit loose in the movies. And it seems opaque enough... I shouldn't worry. Maybe I can ask the boys...' - she decides.

The teacher pops her head from behind the screen. The two teens have a horny look, something lost on Lana. Although she doesn't miss their boners, evidently straining their pants.

"Ehm... do you boys think it is okay if I forego a bra?" - she asks, turning red.

"Yeah, Miss Lana. It's what we talked about!" - Herb says, confused by her question.

"You have to! It's authentic." - Simon reminds her.

Lana doesn't quite grasp what the two are saying. Still, she wants any excuse to get rid of her bra, which is currently causing her sensitive nipples to burn and itch.

"Uuhh, sure. Good to know. Thanks." - the buxom teacher says, returning to her task.

The future-wife removes her pink bra, letting her heavy breasts fall free. The burning subsides straightaway. She moans, relieved.

Suddenly, Herb appears next to her.

"Whoa..." - the shaved-haired student mutters.

"Eeeek!" - she yelps, covering each boob with her hands. "Herbie!"

"Ermm... sorry, Miss Lana. Just bringing over your belt." - the chubby boy says innocently.

He stands there ogling his teacher in just her panties.

"Can you hand it to me, please?" - she asks. The boy looks around, trying to find the accessory.

"Ah, must have dropped it. Fabio, the belt!" - Herb says to his clubmate as the teacher rolls her eyes. The chubby boy grabs Lana's half-naked ass while waiting. She doesn't object.

The long-haired boy promptly appears, carrying the plastic white and silver belt.

"I got it, Hoseman." - Simon says. "Here ya go, Miss Lana." - he hands her the belt.

Absentmindedly, she reaches out for it, uncovering her left tit.

"Nice!" - Herb says, emphatically squeezing her butt.

"Ah!" - she shouts, grabbing the accessory and quickly bringing it against her chest to cover it again. She flushes.

"Your boob is amazing, Miss Lana." - Simon grins.

"Erm... thanks... now... excuse me while I get dressed." - she says weakly.

Not wanting to push her further, the cheeky teens leave their teacher alone to get dressed.

~~~

Lana puts on Leia's dress and tries to judge the outfit on her. There are no mirrors in sight.

The dress is pure white and loose-fitting, with the bottom ending slightly above her ankles. A slit on the right side starts at the bottom and goes all the way to her knee, giving it some freedom of movement. The top seems to properly hide the shape of her breasts, and the high-neck collar covers most of her neck. The sleeves start tighter but flare out as they go down. Overall it seems overly conservative.

'I really thought they were going to give me something more risqué...' - she thinks. 'Argh... why am I disappointed? Did I want to be showing off in front of everyone? No... of course not... I just want to be authentic and help them. I guess the fans will like this. I need to trust my students.' - she evaluates.

Her eyes fall onto the belt hanging from the screen. 'Oh, almost forgot...' - she giggles.

She wraps it around her waist, bunching the previously-loose dress together. With the belt, the fit on the top of the dress is way tighter, perfectly delineating the shape of her enourmous titties. She looks down at herself.

'Oh, gosh... now my breasts are too obvious. Is it too much? I hope not... I like it more like this...' - she thinks, her cooch dampening at the thought of showing off her boobs to everyone. 'Let's see what the boys say.'

Lana gets out from behind the screen.

"How do I look?" - she asks with a big smile. She twirls, giving them a look at the whole thing. Her braless tits jiggle tantalizingly due to the spin.

The teacher sees Herbert's and Simon's jaws falling down.

"Wow! Fantastic! With the boots and hair, you'll be perfect." - Herb says, adjusting his boner.

"Oh...thanks..." - she says shyly, eyeing his healthy member. "You think so?" - she pouts.

"I do! Here..." - the chubby boy says, handing her a pair of white boots. They have flat soles and go almost to her knee.

She puts them on, and once again, her boobs visibly wobble with each motion.

"Flawless." - Hoseman says, proud of his work.

Lana notices that Simon has been quiet the whole time and has a confused expression.

"What is wrong, Fabio? Do I not look good?" - she asks nervously.

"Well... you do look good..." - the long-haired teen says.

"But?" - the teacher insists.

"But why are you wearing panties?" - Simon inquires, raising his eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" - she asks, surprised.

"Oh, I didn't even realize! Miss Lana, turn around." - Herb orders. She obediently turns. They analyze her butt for a couple seconds and exchange a couple words.

"What is wrong with it?" - she asks, self-conscious.

"It's just that you agreed to wear it like Carrie Fisher did." - Simon explains.

"To be true to the movies." - the shaved-haired boy adds.

"I thought I was?" - the naive teacher says, befuddled.

"Not at all. Leia didn't wear panties!" - the long-hair student says.

"Huh?!" - Lana blurts out.

"Yeah, George Lucas famously told her that there is no underwear in space." - Hoseman elaborates. "She went full commando in the dress."

The wife-to-be gasps softly.

"You promised earlier you would do the same..." - Simon reminds her of earlier.

'Ah... I had no idea what they were talking about... I thought it was just the hair. I can't let them know I didn't understand and promised it. I will look foolish in front of my students...' - she reflects.

"Right, that is true. I just forgot for a second." - she pretends. 'The dress is long and opaque. Nobody will know.' - she tells herself.

"Phew, and here I thought the authenticity and the photos would be ruined." - the fabulous-haired teen says, wiping his forehead. Herb nods.

"Yes.... We would not want that..." - Lana agrees timidly. 'I should play along, so my students are happy. For Jim and the club...'

"Good catch Fabio." - the chubby boy pats his friend on the shoulder. "So, hand them over, Miss Lana." - he says, stretching his arm.

'Ah... this is for their sake...' - she steels her resolve, taking a deep breath.

She puts her hands under her dress, hooks her thumbs to her pink panties, and pulls them down to her boot-clad ankles.

Both boys gasp. They were expecting her to go back to the screen and remove her panties there, something that didn't even occur to her.

Lana steps out of her panties, bends over (her boobs wobbling erotically), picks them up, and hands the warm garment to Herb. The smell of pussy fills the air. Some darker spots can be seen on her pink underwear.

"Uuhh... ehhmm... t-thanks..." - Hoseman says, looking at the panties as if scared of them.

"It is for authenticity's sake, right?" - Lana asks, forcing a smile. 'Lana, be brave for them...'