Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 14a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool, we'll start with some touching," Pietro says nonchalantly. "Sit side by side on the ottoman," he instructs.

Lana scooches to the side. Her heart is pounding in her throat as a nude Roger sits beside her. She feels his bare skin rub against her own. The heat of his body radiates to hers.

She bites her lip, 'Gosh, this is nerve-wracking... and raunchy...'

"Put your hand around his dick, Lana," the photographer orders.

Taking a deep breath, the naked teacher wraps her delicate right around her colleague's 6-inch throbbing erection. Her nude-colored nails shine to the camera. *click, click*

"Do you like my cock?" Roger whispers.

She nods, avoiding eye contact with him. 'It's not too thick or thin... or too big or too small... it's just right...' she thinks à la Goldilocks.

Pietro encourages them, "*click, click* Good, keep talking dirty to each other. Now jerk him slowly," he requests.

Lana gingerly moves her soft hand up and down his shaft. 'This is so naughty... I'm doing this to the camera... Dennis' friend is recording me stroking another guy... gosh... I know it's not really that.... But it certainly feels like it... must look like it too,' she gulps.

"*click, click*, Fantastic, *click, click*. Now cup his swollen balls for a quickie..." the long-haired photographer orders.

The teacher promptly obeys, a little sad for releasing her grip around Roger's flawless specimen. His balls feel hefty and smooth in her palm.

"*click, click*, Cool," Pietro says, putting the camera down. "Now, let's flip. Roger, you will touch Lana's vagi- I mean, vulva," he corrects, smiling at the teacher. She nods. "Lana, spread your legs."

Roger smirks, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Lana nods, holding her breath. She feels her colleague's hand make contact with her fervent cooch. A light shock courses through her body, and she stifles a moan.

"*click, click* Good, now rub the outside. Slowly," Pietro instructs.

The busty fiancee feels goosebumps all over her body as Roger softly caresses her cooch. 'I know I shouldn't be aroused by this... it's work... but I can't be helped... sorry Dens... it's just my body's natural reaction...' she justifies to herself.

"*click, click*, Uh-huh! *click, click*, Now touch her clit. You can steadily start rubbing it in circles after I take some pics..." the cameraman says, taking photo after photo.

Grinning, the ripped coach contacts Lana's clit.

"Ahhh..." she moans, unable to hold back.

"We're going to have so much fun..." Roger whispers into her ear. He lightly moves his finger around her clitoris. "Just give in and enjoy it, Lana," he says.

She closes her eyes, telling herself that this is only for school. Her breathing gets even heavier as Roger's fingers work his magic on her clit.

"You're both doing great, *click, click*. Roger, we need your finger in her vagina next. I assume she's well lubricated, and you don't need any lube?" Pietro asks.

"Correct, the slut is dripping," the hunky man chuckles. Lana gasps. He quickly adds, "Just joking, Lana."

The photographer nods, "Go ahead then... next, you can start fingering her too. *click, click* Make sure to go slow so I can capture it."

Lana braces herself as she feels her attractive colleague's finger poking around the entrance to her secret spot. She sees stars as his digit enters her vagina, "Nnggggggg...." she grunts.

Roger leans in her ear, "If you enjoy this, imagine when my cock is in you..."

The curvy fiancee should slap him, but instead, she simply moans, her mind unable to resist the idea. "You cannot..." she murmurs weakly. He smiles cockily.

In response, the naked PE teacher starts to slide his finger in and out of her wet hole. "Fuck, you're so turned on... no resistance at all..." he states.

She moans, enjoying his fingering. 'I shouldn't be enjoying this... wait... why not? Mary has been telling me to let loose... and everyone is consenting here. Of course... this is my job... ahh... it doesn't mean it's wrong to enjoy it... mmm... so let's stop worrying about it, Lana,' she concludes.

Roger picks up the pace of his fingers, causing the big-titted brunette to convulse a little, feeling an orgasm building up.

"*click, click* slow down dude," Pietro orders. "It's a nice reaction but I can't include that... *click, click*. Stop! Let's move on."

Nodding, the lady-killer teacher removes his digit from the wife-to-be's snatch. He smells, then licks it. "Mmmm... delicious," he grins at her. Lana blushes.

"Okay, lovebirds, ass time!" The long-haired cameraman chuckles. "Lana, go on all fours on the ottoman."

Biting her bottom lip, she climbs on top of the white furniture. She stays on her knees and leans forward, resting her elbows on it. Her massive round boobs look more like udders in this position.

"Wow... what a gynecological view," Roger says, staring at her pink pussy and asshole.

"Well said," Pietro chuckles.

Lana blushes but wiggles her butt for the men, 'This is so naughty... and kinda fun... I feel like a model...'

"You're so fucking hot," Roger says and slaps his colleague's ample bottom.

*SMACK*

"Yowl!" the fat-assed fiancee yelps, surprised.

The muscular teacher grins, "Couldn't resist," he shrugs.

"Dude, no more... her butt can't have red marks for the camera," Pietro reprimands. Roger gives him a thumbs up. "Now, Lana, arch your back more. I want to see your asshole more clearly."

Taking a deep breath, she obeys, and she feels her tummy flutter, knowing both men have an explicit front-row seat for her privates. 'This is so intense... mmm...' She feels her cooch drool down her thigh.

Pietro resumes taking photos, "*click, click*, Fuck that's beautiful. *click, click*, You're a great model, Lana. *click, click*, your fiancee will be proud, *click, click*."

"Thanks," she purrs. Her nipples ache. She surreptitiously pinches her nipple, and a soft moan escapes.

The cameraman captures that moment. "*click, click*, Roger, now finger her asshole. Do you need lube?" he asks.

"No need," the teacher says, "I can just use her pussy juice."

Lana groans at his words. 'It sounds so crass... so dirty... my pussy juice... I'm so wet that he can use it as lube to finger my anus... goodness...' she thinks, horny and amused.

Roger shoves his digit into Lana's wet twat, and then pulls out and starts rubbing her fluids around her backhole. After a couple of times, it seems lubricated enough. He gives Pietro an OK sign.

"You're ready, Lana? I'm going to shove my finger up your butthole," Roger whispers.

She quivers and nods eagerly, "Do it..." she says hoarsely.

The cocky teacher presses his index finger against her pink virgin backdoor. After some resistance, it slides in.

"Uhhh..." Lana grunts, the sensation becoming increasingly familiar in the last few days. Not only known but welcome too. 'His finger feels good...mmm... it's good training,' she reflects.

"Nice *click, click*, now start finger fucking her, *click, click*," the photographer instructs.

Without hesitation, the shredded PE teacher moves his digit in and out of the busty fiancee's asshole. "Your fat ass is perfect for this," he whispers.

Lana mewls, enjoying the sensation. 'I love this... I can't wait for Dens to do this... mmm... soon... I just need some more... practice... with others...' she evaluates.

"*click, click*, time to double up, finger her vagina too!" Pietro orders.

"Don't have to ask me twice," Roger says, shoving his ring finger into Lana's hungry twat.

"Oh... goooooodness..." she shouts, unaccustomed to this sensation.

Roger slowly pumps both his fingers in and out of his busty colleague's horny holes. He asks, "Do you like that?"

Lana moans, "Ahhh... mmmm... I do.... I do..." She feels her orgasm building up.

"*click, click*, Okay, let's not get carried away. *click, click*, This is still an educational photo shoot. *click, click*, We're not doing porn!" Pietro reprimands them while still taking photos.

"*Che*..." Roger groans, "Fine, fine," he agrees, removing his fingers from inside Lana.

She whimpers as she is dangerously close to her climax. 'Gee... Pietro said we were doing porn... no... he was just joking... but... it felt amazing...' she thinks, her chest heaving.

The cameraman chuckles, "Don't be sad, there will be many more photos. The hand part is done. We'll move to oral next. And let's take a minute break while I change memory cards," he says.

~~~

Lana returns to a sitting position. "Gosh... that was wild..." she mutters.

"It was. You're so hot," Roger says. "I'm jealous of your boyfriend."

"Fiancee," she corrects. "People often say he is born under a lucky star," she beams.

"Yup. And speaking of lucky..." the statuesque man says, "I can't wait to have your lips around my cock."

"Gosh, you are so dirty," she says, playfully slapping him. 'Mmmm...' she moans in her head.

The ripped teacher chuckles, "Isn't that what you're gonna do?"

The future-wife blushes. "It is... but you do not have to be so blunt about it," she explains.

"I like seeing you admit that you're gonna suck my dick next," Roger laughs.

She turns red and shakes her head, "I do not want to. It is part of the book."

"Riiiiiighht... I bet you're excited to blow me," he says with a cocky grin.

"Noo... I am doing this for my students, for the school," she clarifies. While that is true, she is also looking forward to getting down and dirty with Roger. 'I might as well practice for Dens... 2 birds, 1 stone,' she tells herself.

Pietro brings them back to earth, "Actually, before the oral, we need to do a titjob. I almost forgot," he says.

Lana gasps. "That is not part of the lectures," she says, her nipples throbbing at the idea.

"I know, but Bill insisted," Pietro says, ogling her massive tits and imagining his own prick wrapped around those hefty puppies. "Just put his penis between your melons, and we're golden," he says.

"Aren't I lucky?" Roger chuckles.

"You degenerate," Lana slaps his arm playfully. 'Sorry, Dens, we will have to deviate from the book a little... just a smidge... you did say to do what I have to...' she thinks, smiling naughtily.

"Roger, stand up. Lana, you can stay seated. Oh, he is getting soft, make sure to jerk him off a bit before... maybe use some of your pussy lube...." the cameraman instructs.

"I..." the buxom teacher starts protesting that she's not that wet anymore.

Pietro interrupts, "I can still see you're drenched down there. It's shining to the camera."

She turns red and looks down at her cooch, glistening hungrily, 'I guess he's right...'

Roger stands diagonal to her and thrusts his hips toward her. She rubs her hand on her pussy, lubricating it, then grabs his softening sausage.

"Damn, your hand feels amazing," the attractive man groans, "You could earn good money giving handies!"

Lana gasps at the idea, "Oh my..." she mumbles. She bites her bottom lip, 'Imagine... me just giving handjobs to people for money... I would basically be a prostitute... mmm... I guess I could help the AV Club or something... no... that's preposterous... stop thinking that... good grief...'

"*click, click* Good, he's hard now. Put it between your fat knockers, *click, click*," Pietro orders.

With some practice under her belt, Lana grabs her tits and spreads them. Roger then lodges his meat between her cleavage.

The long-haired photographer curses, "*click, click*, Darn... the lighting is crap. Let me adjust it. Don't move," he says, leaving the camera and moving to the side lights.

Roger smirks at Lana, "I knew one day you would be on your knees for me."

"Do not be presumptuous. This is for work," the horny wife-to-be justifies.

"Of course. Let me slide it up and down a little," Roger begs. "He won't even know," he adds, referring to Pietro.

Lana's breathing is ragged, 'I kinda want to see it,' she thinks. "Fine..." she says, trying to sound annoyed.

Taking the initiative, she drools saliva down her cleavage, lubricating his cock and her bosom.

The PE coach groans at the sight and starts slowly fucking her slippery tits. "I wish I could do this to you during class..." he grunts.

"Mmmm..." she moans, enjoying the idea. 'Imagine how naughty... Roger just pulls me to the side and starts sliding his beautiful pecker between my boobies... wow...' she squirms.

"*Caham*!" Pietro clears his throat, and Roger stops, caught red-handed. "Let's not waste time. I won't get paid extra for your monkey business," he says, back at his camera.

"Sorry..." Lana mutters sheepishly.

"But, it's not a bad look. It's all shiny, *click, click*," the photographer says. "Oral next. You can sit next to her, Roger."

The muscular teacher sits down on the ottoman. Their warm skin touching sends shivers down Lana's spine.

"Don't worry, I am zooming in to avoid any faces," Pietro explains. "So, lick her tit, around her areola, and keep your tongue there," Pietro says. Roger does it, and the buxom fiancee moans. "Good, *click, click*... now tongue on the nipple," he says, and they obey. "*click, click*, and to end, open your mouth around her nipple, but don't put it in, just hover over..... good, that's perfect *click, click*, and now you can suck it... *click, click*," he instructs.

Lana moans, basking on the sensation of having her nipple sucked by her handsome coworker.

Pietro asks, "Do you both know what a rim job is?"

The busty teacher nods, but Roger cocks his head, "A rim job? The heck is that?"

"Our biology teacher can explain," the long-haired cameraman says.

"Ah... uh... well... is when you lick and suck someone's anus..." she explains shyly. She blushes and takes a deep breath, "The proper name is anilingus, but people say rim job or rimming because it is like a rim on a car."

Roger chuckles, "That makes sense. Never tried it before, but let's do it. Lana, turn your butt to the camera," he orders.

She frowns and looks to Pietro for confirmation.

"Yep, assume the position," the photographer agrees.

'I kinda like them ordering me around... to do dirty things... it makes me all giddy and hot... mmm...' she hornily thinks as she goes on all fours on top of the ottoman.

"Arch your back to spread your cheeks," Pietro says. She obeys.

"So I just lick here?" Roger asks, poking her ass.

Pietro chuckles, "First put your tongue on it, then you can gradually lick it."

Lana feels Roger's wet and soft tongue poke her pink backdoor. She moans and hears the camera going off. The tongue then starts lapping at her hole. 'Mmm... this is nice... he's not as skilled as Bill,' she reflects, 'I need Dens to try this soon...'

"Good," the photographer says, "Now swap. Lana will give you a rimmimg, Roger."

"*Gasp*... is that necessary?" she asks, not recalling that in the book.

Pietro shrugs, "Just to cover our bases."

Roger quickly goes on all fours, "I'm ready, Lana," he winks.

The wife-to-be leans in toward her colleague's asshole. 'Geee... if I thought things were filthy before... this is another level... Mary would die if she saw me... and Dens... he doesn't like anuses, so this would probably turn him off them...' she reflects.

She stretches her tongue out and makes contact with Roger's brown star.

The charismatic man giggles, "Oh... this is new..."

"That's hot, *click, click*," Pietro says, "Now tongue his asshole," he orders.

Breathing in, the naughty teacher gingerly licks her crush's backhole. 'Mmm... not that bad... tastes... interesting... I could do it to Dens... he might like it...' she thinks.

"Damn, this feels nice," Roger laughs. "It's kinda hot having my stacked and sexy coworker licking my nasty asshole! If the students knew they would flip," he chuckles.

Lana gasps but continues lapping at it.

"*click, click*... decent, but that's enough. *click, click*... Lana, lie down and open your legs," the long-haired photographer says.

She wipes her mouth and lays on the ottoman, spreading her legs to her coworker.

"Roger, now kneel below her. I need your tongue on her vulva," Pietro says. Roger follows.

The aroused fiancee feels his tongue on her cooch, 'Mmmm...' she moans in her head. Then he starts licking around her lips and folds. She softly moans out loud.

Lana feels his tongue moving up, and then it flicks her clit, "Ahnnnggg!" she grunts, the sensation reverberating across her curvy body.

"*click, click*, that was great, *click, click*. Lana, Roger, you can swap positions now," Pietro says.

They do, and Lana is face to face with his 6-inch prick. 'It smells so manly,' she thinks, the intoxicating odor clogging her senses.

"Lick his balls, please, then put one in your mouth..." the cameraman orders.

Roger looks down worriedly, "Be careful; they are delicate."

The busty teacher smiles, "I might bite it," she says teasingly. Her coworker grunts playfully. She puts her tongue against his swollen scrotum. After a couple photos, she licks it, 'A bit salty... but kinda sexy and indecent... I like it...'

Then, she opens her mouth and engulfs one of his nuts. She sucks it lightly to keep it inside. Roger groans appreciatively.

'Mmmm... look at him squirm... maybe Dens would like it too... it's quite fun... and smooth... also a bit improper,' she thinks, running her tongue along the sack and his ball.

"That's perfect, *click, click*," Pietro says, "Let's move on to his dick. We need you to lick his shaft, then head, and then put the head in your mouth."

Lana's nipples and cooch throb. This is it, she's basically going to give her coworker a blowjob. 'No, no... it's just in my mouth... it doesn't count... and it's just for work, so I don't need to worry,' she evaluates.

The voluptuous future-wife runs her tongue through the whole length of Roger's shaft.

"Fuckkk... your a goddess..." he mutters, delighted.

"You are," she corrects and giggles seductively. She licks the engorged purple head of his cock. 'Mmmm... why do I like the taste of penis so much? Mmm... Dens' peepee is still the best... but honestly... all of them get me hot and bothered... I guess it's just biology, huh? Can't fight against mother nature,' she assesses, rubbing her legs together as her cooch dribbles down her thick thighs.

"*click, click*... Now suck it," the photographer orders, short of breath.

Licking her lips, Lana wraps her lips on Roger's dickhead. She casually slides her hungry mouth down until all the head is inside.

"Perfect, *click, click*, *click, click* now, stand up, Roger, and get on your knees, Lana. This position will be a good submissive one to show," he explains.

The busty teacher pulls his penis out with a 'plop' sound and kneels subserviently in front of the ottoman.

Roger stands and smirks. "You really want this, huh? You look desperate," he teases, slapping his cock against her face.

"Stop it, you deviant..." she mutters with an impish smile, "Just put it in my mouth."

"Only if you ask nicely," the shredded man provokes, hovering his dick an inch from her mouth.

"Come on, I don't have all day!" Pietro demands.

Lana bites her lip, enjoying the abuse, "Please..." she begs, "Put your big penis in my mouth."

She gets what she asks; Roger's cockhead once again disappears into the lecherous teacher's mouth.

"*click, click* ... ah, damn it," Pietro curses. Lana is about to ask, but he adds, "Don't move," he demands. "The memory is full again for some reason. Maybe I got the wrong card. Let me fix it," he says, going toward his equipment. "Seriously, don't move. For continuity's sake."