Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 14a

Story Info
Anatomy and sex biology supplement.
16.5k words
4.72
10.8k
20

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anatomy and sex biology supplement.

Foreword

Everyone in this story involved in any sexual activities is at least 18 years old. This story is not real and probably could never be real in 2023, so any correlations with real life are mere coincidences.

This chapter contains the morning of Day 16 (Tuesday). The afternoon will continue on Ch 14b and possibly even into 14c. Thanks for the support!

Enjoy the read,

~ Potato Head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on...

Potato Note: reminding y'all of some relevant storylines and threads from the last chapters!

Potato Note 2: trying to trim down this section, so I will not summarize some of the minor things that happened.

* Currently: Day 16, Tuesday. Lana and Dennis' third week in Winston.

** Wedding day 40 (Friday); Winston-Fest days 34 and 35; Winston week + Fair days 29 to 33;

** Lana's fame and notoriety in Winston is growing, and she is getting recognized quite often by the townsfolk.

Important Topics

* Mary's Influence - Broke down some of Lana's barriers, she will slowly stop doubting herself too much and try harder to embrace things. Her restraints and morals are crumbling.

- Mary is planning to overthrow Bill and take over as Principal. She needs Lana's help; don't let Bill get suspicious.

- Mary wants to turn Lana into a Blowjob Queen -- asks others to say she needs to improve; keep practicing (competitive side), even if she gets good.

- Mary said Dennis was a cuck. Lana thinks he is a Voyeur who likes to see her playing around, teasing, and showing off her sexy body. She decided to ask one of Dennis' friends about it.

* Incentive Program - New program where she gets rewarded by bonding and physically encouraging her students. New school uniform: pick a fresh blouse, skirt, and panties daily.

- Principal Bill revealed to the whole school that the newbie teacher was enrolled in the program. Everyone became more daring and naughty with her now.

- Dennis encouraged Lana to ditch a bra with her new uniform due to a misunderstanding.

* Dennis' Medical Orders - He is not allowed to cum until the spermiogram exam on Friday. No relations, no fooling around. Dr. Hardik emphasized he needs to avoid erections at all costs.

- Lana can still send him photos, but he can't see them until after the exam. He agreed that she can send pics of her bare boobs.

- Lana is saving what she has done for the weekend; she is convinced Dennis wants to hear all about them. Anita, Lana's mother, said it was okay to fool around if Dennis can't perform.

* Dennis' New Rival - He is in charge of a new team. Their leader, Uwe, moved to Winston and will work locally. Dennis needs everything to remain peachy to earn a huge promotion.

- Uwe is secretly blackmailing Dennis with photos of Lana's wardrobe malfunction during a Zoom meeting and from her urinating in the bushes (her vagina on full display). He also has unrevealed pics he is saving for another occasion.

- Dennis asked Lana to be friendly with Uwe and motivate him. She agreed to go for lunch at some point and show him a good time around town.

The Day

- Morning: Biology Supplement Shoot (w/ Pietro and Roger)

- Afternoon: Homeroom, AV Club

- Night: Tutoring Simon, Romano Family for Dinner

This is where our story resumes...

~~~~~~~

Day 16 -- Morning

~~~~~~~

Early Morning -- Home

Lana Cox walks into her bedroom, and she almost has a heart attack.

Jack, her overweight, middle-aged, and bald neighbor, is naked on top of the bed and behind her busty mother, pounding her doggy style. His oversized belly and wide hips slap her mother's buttocks with every thrust, creating obscene noises.

Her buxom mother is moaning and squealing, tremendously enjoying the pounding she is getting. Lana can't help but discreetly pet her coochie as she admires the scene.

Her mother's breathing and moans get more intense. "I'm coming, you big-dicked bastard, I'm coming...." she announces. Her mother shoves her head on a pillow and screams with intense pleasure. She then flops on the bed, exhausted. Her milf body has a sheen of sweat.

Jack turns toward the busty brunette, caressing his monstrous hard cock, "It's your turn now, my naughty teacher."

~~~

The 27-year-old teacher jolts awake, her heart thumping and her cooch throbbing.

'What a wild dream... Jack was so intense,' she thinks, biting her lip. The busty woman realizes her snatch is soaked, and her pants are bunched up on the side of the bed. 'Must've been hot... and I need to find my panties...' she reflects. She remembers they are in the living room. The wife-to-be hears the shower going on. 'Dens must be getting ready,' she concludes.

As she stands, her massive 38DD tits jiggle obscenely inside her flimsy purple nightie. She doesn't bother putting on her pants, as her nightie is just long enough to cover her sex. 'Nobody will see,' she shrugs, tugging the garment a little.

The wife-to-be has become a little more daring recently; in the past, going half-naked to the living would be unthinkable.

The 5'3 tall brunette saunters to the living room in search of her panties. Instead, her big green eyes spot her purse next to Dennis' laptop, and she recalls that there's some daily makeup inside.

As she bends forward to rummage her purse, her jugs spill out from the sides and top of the nightie. She grabs her makeup pouch and notices her breasts are everywhere. "Oops," she giggles, adjusting her top in place.

She starts walking back, but her feet kick something on the floor. "This is where you are!" she exclaims, looking at her panties on the ground. "Glad Dens did not see them," she says, relieved, thinking of the previous night and her 'toy adventures'.

The buxom teacher bends forward, and her ample creamy melons pop entirely out of her nightie: nipples and all this time. She grabs her panties and, giggling, puts her boobies back in the flimsy nightie.

She hikes the bottom of her sleepwear slightly and steps into her panties, pulling them into place. Satisfied, the bubble-butt teacher turns and walks back to her bedroom, her sizable posterior wiggling with each step.

The naive wife-to-be doesn't spot the red light beside Dennis' laptop webcam.

~~~

Uwe

Uwe joins the Zoom meeting early, hoping to catch Dennis alone. Which is precisely what happens.

"Morning, Mr. Penis, sorry, Dennis. Any news on your hot fiancee?" the skeezy man asks with a yellow grin. He runs his hand through his thinning ash-blonde hair, styled in a quasi-bowl-cut.

The newbie supervisor sighs, "Good morning, Uwe. And yes, we'll talk at the office," he replies, clearly distressed.

The remaining remote teammates join the meeting quickly afterward. After about half an hour, Dennis excuses himself to prepare for work.

Uwe scoffs, 'Who the hell showers before work?' He thinks, sniffing his armpit. 'A bit ripe, but it'll do.'

The unsightly man continues discussing their weekly tasks with his three remote teammates. Uwe is a tall, gross man in his early 30s with splotchy pale skin and ugly marks on his face.

Suddenly, the big-breasted wife of his boss walks into Dennis' Zoom view. He smiles broadly, showing his crooked yellow teeth to his coworkers.

"Quiet, guys," he says quickly, muting himself. The others nod.

To his amazement, she walks right toward the webcam. And then she leans forward, and her titflesh spills everywhere. 'It's a bounty!' Uwe chuckles, taking screenshots of the situation.

His boss's fiancee walks to the left, and the guys appreciate her out-of-this-world curviness, with prominent jutting tits and a round bubble butt.

The dumb whore stops and then turns toward the screen once again. She bends over, and her cow-tits plop out of her tiny outfit. They are perfect, with large pink areolas and cute rosy nipples.

Uwe feels his crooked 8-inch cock strain against his soiled pants. His fingers can't take screenshots fast enough.

The stupid bitch giggles and puts her tits away. But she continues to amaze him, as she promptly lifts her mini-dress, exposing her cunt to him and the guys. Her brown pubic hair is nicely trimmed, and a portion of her pink slit is plainly visible.

"FUCK! She knows what she's doing!" he yells, although nobody can hear him. "She's doing it on purpose!" he concludes, grabbing his erection. "She has to, nobody can be such an airhead.... Or can they?" he questions.

The fat-titted slut quickly puts her panties back and turns away, giving the guys a great view of her wriggling butt as she walks.

Uwe unmutes himself and grins, "No word of this to Penis-man. I'll chat with him." His teammates agree.

The disgusting oaf momentarily turns off his camera, frees his steel-hard cock from his pants, and starts stroking it as he cycles through the recorded images of Lana.

'I can't wait to tell Penis-man during our one-on-one later,' he grins arrogantly as he furiously beats his meat.

~~~

Lana

The innocent, busty teacher showers and paints her nails a nude white-ish color. She then dresses for work, opting for a tight white skirt, a palm below her buttocks, and an opaque gray sleeveless blouse. 'It's not the time to wear the sheer one,' she thinks, looking at her options. There is only one opaque blouse left, a white piece. 'But... soon...' she shifts nervously, trying not to think about it.

For underwear, she selects cheeky red panties with a WS logo. 'And tomorrow is either a lacy one or a thong... gosh,' she gulps. She picks up a white bra. She stares at the undergarment briefly and puts it back in her drawer, deciding against wearing it. 'Yesterday, Dens told me he likes and supports me going without it. So, let's try it,' she decides, mustering the courage. She can't help but think, 'Hopefully, Bill will praise me.'

Lana admires herself in the mirror. The gray blouse leaves a generous cleavage, stretching tight across her impressive chest, and the tight white skirt accentuates her ample butt almost obscenely. She will definitely turn heads today. 'I look good! A little daring, but it can't be helped,', she evaluates. The teacher completes her ensemble with a pair of tan flats.

Feeling confident, she walks to the living room, where her fiancee is busy on the computer. She sees him talking in a meeting with the same people from yesterday. Uwe grins as he spots her.

Dennis makes a gesture to the team and mutes his microphone. He turns, "Morning, babe. You look nice." He is a 6'2, out-of-shape ginger man with nice hair, fair skin, a boyishly handsome face, and caramel eyes.

She beams at her beloved, "Thanks, hon. I will get brekky going." As she walks to the kitchen, her ass calls his attention.

He glances at the laptop to ensure the guys are not staring. "Babe, your skirt today is so tight..." he says, torn between admiration and worry.

She stops and looks back, "I know, but the other type is too easy to lift."

"Good call, the wind can be dangerous," Dennis says innocently.

"Oh, right... that too. So, this seems better, right?" She twirls around, and the skirt doesn't budge. Although her ass jiggles, and her fun-bags bounce erotically. Dennis' eyes widen and he peeks at the laptop.

"Uhh... I guess this is the least worst option," he shrugs, not wanting to get into why the Incentive Program requires her to wear these racy skirts. The future-husband goes back to his meeting.

As Lana makes breakfast, she feels her cooch throbbing. 'I am so hot... must have been that dream... mmm... I was hoping Dens could "help" me today... but he can't again... frustrating...' she glowers.

Her mom's words pop again into her head, "It's OK to fool around if Dennis can't perform...".

'Maybe I should talk to Mary about it?' She ponders, shifting on the spot. 'Gee... I am doing it again, aren't I?' She sighs, 'Mary told me to think for myself. I can't keep depending on others to make my decisions.'

She breathes deeply and declares in her head, 'My mom is right.'

'I will note down the events and the pictures for Dens when he is strong again... then we can have fun. Let's try to be open today, Lana,' she determinedly demands of herself.

The young couple is having breakfast when Dennis asks what she has planned for the day.

"Oh, did Pietro not tell you?" the big-titted fiance asks.

The bumbling ginger man raises an eyebrow, "In passing. Remind me again?"

"We are doing a new Biology Supplement at work today, and he will be our photographer," Lana explains. 'Pietro must have told him the details...'

"Cool. What for?" Dennis asks, stuffing his mouth with her delicious food.

"Well, the students found the material on the human body insufficient. You know how it is?" she says and he nods. "It is so outdated," she adds.

He swallows, still nodding. "I remember my times at school, terrible!" he agrees.

She giggles, "So, I proposed an extra supplement with new material to Principal Bill so the students can learn better. And he approved!"

"That's great, babe! I'm so proud of you," Dennis declares innocently.

"You are?" she asks, needing reassurance. 'Maybe Dens like the idea of my photos on the school book...'

The naive husband grabs his betrothed's hand and says, "Yes, this is the approach we need from our teachers. Innovative and hands-on. That's the best way to learn."

'That's similar to what Bill has been saying... so Dens agree...' she reflects. The buxom fiancee bounces a little, and her magnificent tits jiggle erotically, "You do not mind me doing all of this?"

"Of course not. You're an amazing teacher. I wish I had you in high school!" he declares, and she giggles at his innuendo.

She beams at her beloved, "Me too. Thanks, hun."

After breakfast, she gathers her materials and leaves. She feels a pang of horniness that makes her stop. She grabs Teddy, her purple butt plug, and stuffs it in her purse. 'Just in case,' she thinks.

~~~~~~~

Early Morning

As Lana Cox approaches the sidewalk, she hears a car horn.

*Beep* *Beep*

"Get in, neighbor! I'll give you a ride to school!" Jack shouts from his car. Her mid-forties, overweight, and bald neighbor grins at her expectantly.

The teacher obediently gets into his car without thinking. "Hi, Jack!" she greets him, delivering him a kiss on his puffy cheek. Her coochie twitches, and she innocently blurts out, "What a coincidence, I had a dream about you."

"Oh? Do tell," the fat neighbor says, starting to drive. He is wearing a navy blue t-shirt and gray sweatpants. Lana can't help but spot the bulge from his package.

She flushes and tries to change the subject, "Ah, nothing special..."

"Was it naughty?" Jack smirks, and she turns even redder. "Come on, tell me, Lana," he insists.

The busty fiancee feels her heart thump, her temperature rise, and her sex throb. "Uhm... you were having sex with my mother..." she says sheepishly.

"Doggy-style?" he asks, and she nods shyly. "Nice, that was a great fuck. Anita's pussy is so tight! Doesn't even feel like she had 3 kids," the perverted neighbor says crassly.

"*Gasp*..." she puffs, and then she glances at his sweatpants, tenting due to his semi-erection. "Goodness..." she says raspily.

Jack grins and puts his hand on her bare leg, "And then what happened, Lana?"

"You said it was my turn and came toward me..." she answers under her breath.

"Did you see my cock?" he asks, squeezing her naked thigh. He slowly slides his bloated hand upward toward her forbidden place.

The big-titted teacher holds her breath. "I cannot remember," she exhales, her head whirling.

They stop at a red light.

"Well, here's a little refresher," Jack says, fishing his hard cock from his pants.

Lana gasps and absentmindedly licks her pouty red lips. She feels her cooch soaking her cheeky red panties. 'It's not that big... but it's so thick... it's unbelievable... Jack must be wider than my wrist... multiple times thicker than Dens... goodness...' she admires his man-meat.

The fat neighbor smirks at her lustful gaze. "You can have it, you know," he says, resuming the drive. He slides his hand up and contacts her panties-covered snatch. The teacher moans.

"But what about Lilly?" she asks breathlessly, almost as if it's her only concern.

Jack belly-laughs. "She would love to watch. Hell, she can even help," he winks.

"Uh..." the future-wife mumbles, at a loss for words. Suddenly, her reasoning wins the tug-of-war against her desires. "I cannot, Jack! That is preposterous. I am a virgin," she reasons. "And you are too big," she adds quietly, subtly grinding on his hand.

The fat, bald man laughs again. "Maybe try with Denny-boy first and then come to me," he suggests.

"I cannot.... Mmmm," she mewls softly due to his hand, "Dens is under medical orders to avoid sexual contact right now."

"Oh, that's a shame," Jack says with a shit-eating grin. He needs to let the people from Winston know of this new development.

Without asking, he moves his hand away from her pussy and drags her hand to his hard dick. She gasps softly but doesn't pull away.

"Gosh..." she mutters, enthralled by his manly member. 'I would've stopped him if I wasn't so aroused,' she tells herself, pressing her thighs together. 'At least it's good practice for Dens,' she excuses. The buxom fiance touches and squeezes her neighbor's meaty cock.

They stop at another light, and Jack notices a few young men on the corner. "Let's give them a show, my naughty teacher," he proposes. "Get on all fours and show them your fat ass," he orders. She gasps.

Drunk with lust, the wife-to-be submissively obeys. She turns her ample posterior toward the window, all the while keeping her grip on Jack's prick. Her face is now only a few inches from it.

The guys notice it and elbow each other. Jack smiles and pulls her skirt up, revealing her bountiful ass and cheeky panties, half-lodged into her buttcheeks. The guys cheer and take photos.

"Well done, Lana," the overweight neighbor praises. He reaches his hand, grabs her ass-cheek, and spreads it, giving the guys an even better view. She moans lewdly. "You love, don't you?" he asks.

"No...." she croaks weakly. It's obvious she does.

"I know you do... admit it," he demands, slapping her ass. She squeaks.

"Ah...." she moans. 'Goodness... Jack is so forceful and lewd,' she thinks lustily.

Jack spreads her cheek with even more force. She feels a pang on her tight virgin asshole. 'Mmmm.... Maybe I can put Teddy in later... am I craving him now? Gosh...' she reflects, wiggling her fat butt to the guys on the corner.

The car behind them honks. Jack apologizes to the driver and resumes driving.

"If you don't admit it, I won't let you kiss my cock," the bald man states, pulling her skirt down.

"Kiss... it..." Lana repeats, almost hypnotized by the meaty sausage a few inches from her face. "I... love it..." She admits as her mouth opens a little bit.

"Good girl," Jack says and spanks her bubbly ass again. She yelps. "You can kiss it now," he says as he parks the car.

Aroused beyond belief, Lana leans forward and smooches the fat head of her neighbor's cock.

*Mwah!*

She keeps her mouth on it momentarily, enjoying his masculine taste. 'Mmm... I like this,' she thinks 'I can't wait for Dens to be able again...' the busty fiancee laments.