Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 14a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard him," Roger whispers, "Keep your pretty mouth around my cock."

"Mmmmfggg," Lana groans against his dick.

The attractive PE teacher grins, "I wanted you to do this since the first time we met."

She moans, enjoying his dirty talk, "Mffhhh."

"You're a great cocksucker," he says, and she mewls on his prick. "You should share your gift with the world," he adds, and she nods.

Pietro returns, "All good now! *click, click*, *click, click*... and we're done with oral!" he announces.

Roger then thrusts his hip forward and shoves half his dick down Lana's throat, who gags straightaway.

She pulls her face away from his penis, coughing, "*Cough cough*..." Mascara tears run down her face.

"Dude, what the fuck..." Pietro asks, not believing his eyes.

The depraved teacher shrugs, "My bad, I slipped." The photographer shakes his head.

Lana is still coughing when Pietro hands her a tissue. "Thanks..." she croaks. She sits on the ottoman, recovering from the shock. 'Gosh, that was intense... I'm still not good at it... I can't even do it on Roger... I mean... this was not a blowjob, so it's not the same... he just put it in for the photo... the last part was an accident,' she reflects.

Pietro announces, "Let's take a minute break before the next part."

Roger sits next to Lana. "That was fun," he says.

She nods, "It was, until the end..."

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Slipped," he explains with a sly smile.

The top-heavy fiancee nods absent-mindedly.

'Gee... why am I so horny? I even enjoyed it when Roger did that... even though it was an accident. It was hot... like what Jimmy did... My cooch is soaked... and burning... my nipples are aching... I am going up the walls...' she muses, rubbing her legs together.

'I need to masturbate... desperately rub my coochie.,.. maybe put something inside her... she's purring... mmm... Roger's finger felt so good... shame we won't do that again... I just need relief... ugh... maybe I should message Dens to take my mind off Roger and this shoot,' she decides.

She messages Dennis, saying, "I love you", but there's no reply. 'He must be busy,' she thinks, her arousal sky high.

~~~

The photographer announces it's time to continue, "Now, let's move on to... what's the name of this chapter, Lana?"

"Ah..." she turns red. "It is Intercourse," she says. 'This is going to be bad...'

"That's right, Intercourse. Both of you keep in mind this is just fake, for educative purposes," the cameraman says and emphasizes, "No penetration, you hear me?"

'Why would we do that?' Lana thinks, a little shocked at the idea. Although her cooch does not seem upset at the thought.

Roger grins and makes a thumbs-up.

"Cool, first for the pretend sex... hmm... let's do missionary," Pietro says. "Lay down, Lana, and Roger will go on top of you."

"Uhm... do you have a condom?" she asks. "We should demonstrate 'safe sex' to the students."

Pietro nods, "Great idea, let me check..." He rummages around his wallet and finds one. "At least we're a similar size," he says, handing the condom to Roger.

'Oh... so Pietro is not small... good to know, I guess...' she thinks instinctively.

Lana lays down, and Roger uses his elbows to prop himself on top of her. "Open your legs, Lana," he says. She does, and he positions his crotch area between them.

Roger opens the prophylactic and places it around his hard-on.

The buxom future-wife stares at her colleague's sausage, 'It is really the perfect size... just a couple inches bigger than Dens... I wish his peepee was like this... can't be helped tho, I love him... even with his peepee... it will have to do,' she thinks, slightly jealous of other women that can have bigger dicks.

"*click, click*, We will start with some pussy rubbing," the long-haired cameraman says. "The condom is dry. Do you need any lube?"

"Nah, she's pretty wet still, let me see..." The muscular teacher says and runs his 6-inch dick along the busty fiancee's wet slit. She moans. "Like a bitch in heat," he concludes.

"Do not say that..." Lana says weakly, enjoying the dirty name-calling.

"That's great, *click, click*... So steadily slide up and down. Dry hump her," the photographer says.

"Ah... it can... also be called... outercourse... mmm," she explain midst moans.

"Or wet humping in this case," Roger laughs, grinding his dick against her pussy.

Pietro laughs, "Yep... *click, click*, now let's do some fake poses. Missionary first. Roger, get close to her like that so we don't show your sexes to the camera."

Lana feels Roger's dick press against her cooch and clit. His sexy, toned body grinds firmly against hers. 'This is so intimate... it's what I'm going to do with Dens someday... I mean.. this today doesn't count... Dens will be the first to experience me like this,' she tells herself.

"Good... *click, click*, press it harder against her," the photographer orders.

Roger pushes his weight against her. Lana feels his cock spread the folds of her sex and lodge between them. His stiff shaft presses powerfully against her clit and sends a tiny jolt through her body. "Gooooshh..." she groans, almost a scream.

"*click, click*, that's hot... *click, click*, now let's go to cowgirl. Roger, lay down, and Lana sit on top of his dick," Pietro commands.

As Roger pulls away, a string of pussy juice connects his dick to her. It's genuinely erotic, and Pietro makes sure to capture the moment. The hunky man lays down and motions to his coworker, "Straddle me, Lana."

The busty fiancee has never done this before, but she's read books about it. She stares at him, trying to figure out how to avoid an extramarital affair. 'I think I can do this,' she thinks, biting her lip.

In her mind, she hears a low dark voice, 'Let him fuck you... it'll be easy, just sit on his dick... impale yourself on it... you know you want it...' She gasps and shakes her head, trying to muffle her dark, dirty thoughts.

Lana holds Roger's penis down against his six-pack and gingerly sits on top of it. "Annnn..." she moans as her aroused cooch touches his hot rod. She looks at Pietro expectantly.

"Hmm..." the long-haired man analyzes. "I can see a bit of the head. Scootch forward a tiny bit."

She moves, sliding her pussy on his shaft. Both teachers moan.

"Good, now lean forward until your tits touch his chest," Pietro orders. She does. "Nice, *click, click*..."

She can't help but slowly move up and down his rock-hard erection, stimulating her clit, 'Goodness... this feels amazing... I should do it with Dens... maybe when the doctor says it's okay... I just need to be careful to not let it in... meanwhile... maybe I can try with others... as practice... mmm... why haven't I tried this before? Such a shame...'

"Stop, stop, *click, click*, don't get carried away," the photographer warns.

Sighing, Lana stops rubbing against her coworker's prick.

Pietro reminds them, "This is not porn. It's just for teaching."

The voluptuous wife-to-be turns red, slightly embarrassed by her loss of control, "Sorry..."

"That was hot as fuck," Roger whispers, "I want you so bad."

That makes her feel a little better.

"Now, let's move on to doggy-style," the cameraman says. "Lana, on all fours. Sideways to the camera. Roger, get behind her. Hide your dick between her cheeks," he instructs.

The busty teacher adopts the position, her magnificent curves creating a sexy silhouette. Her adonis-like coworker gets behind her and presses his body against her bubbly butt.

She feels his erection against her asshole. Her coochie gushes. 'This position is kinda indecent... pornographic...' she reflects, experiencing it for the first time.

"That won't do," Pietro says regrettably. "I can see your dick, dude. Slide it between her pussy and point it down," he orders.

Lana feels Roger's condom-clad prick sliding the length of her slit and poking her clit. She moans. He continues until his shaft is firmly pressed against her sex.

"Better... *click, click*, pull back and thrust slowly a couple times," the photographer says, a clear tent on his crotch.

"Oh..." Lana mutters as she feels her colleague thrust against her butt and his dick slide against her cooch. 'Gosh... I can't control myself... I'm so horny... I need release...' she thinks, her brain completely fogged by desire.

"Nice *click, click*. Now let's do some side fucking. I mean, positions. Lana, lie on your side, and Roger, go behind her. This is perfect, as we can see your whole body," Pietro says, licking his lips.

Lana spots the bump in the photographer's pants as she lays sideways. 'Gee... Pietro is hard for me... does he want me, too? It's nice to know... Mmm... he will be at our house tonight...' her naughty mind wanders.

Roger lays behind her and spoons her curvy figure. He whispers, "Your body is driving me crazy..."

She instinctively arches her back and presses her thicc ass against his dick. He groans.

The future-wife wiggles her bottom on her coworker's erection, "I bet you would like to have sex with me, huh?" she teases.

"Yes... please..." he groans, going wild.

"Be the first man to do it..." she temps him. He grunts. "Take my virginity before my fiance..." she says enticingly. Lana hears Pietro taking the photos. "Oh, I guess we are done with this pose," she says, moving away and sitting up.

Roger groans, "You cock-tease," he complains.

She giggles, and her enormous melons jiggle. "I was just keeping you hard," she justifies.

"Good," the cameraman says, "I need one more pose for this part. Let's go back to missionary. If I can get a bit technical for a second, I need a closeup of a penis lined up on your vaginal entrance, Lana."

Lana gasps, and Roger nods happily.

Pietro tries to appease her, "It's to demonstrate penetration. We don't have any clear shots."

"Gosh... I-I guess..." she stammers, knowing it's integral to the chapter. "But not in, right?"

"Yep, I said at the start. We'll pretend there will be, so the students know where to put things," he assures her.

Obediently, Lana lays on her back and spreads her leg, her wet pussy ready for her coworker's throbbing dick.

Grinning, Roger positions himself on top and points his condom-clad dick to her pussy. He looks at the photographer expectantly.

"No, no," Pietro says, "At her hole. Press against it if possible," he orders.

Lana holds her breath as she feels her attractive colleague spread her pussy lips. She feels his 6-inch prick press against her opening. 'Goodness.... Roger could just f... fuck me...' she reflects.

As if hearing her thoughts, he whispers, "Your cock-tease cunt is so ready for my dick..."

The wife-to-be gets goosebumps and moans softly. 'What would I do? Would I let him just have his way with me? It would be wrong...' she fantasizes.

Pietro interrupts them, "Perfect, *click, click*... let me quickly review the photos. You can move your dick away from her, Roger. But stay like that."

Roger backs off a bit, and Lana exhales, a mixture of relief and disappointment. He grins naughtily at her.

"Hmm... we have to do missionary again. The lighting and poses are different, so it will ruin the continuity," the photographer explains.

"Should I put my dick back in her cunt?" Roger asks deviantly, knowing she gets off on his words. He feels the curvy teacher squirm below him.

"Yep, let's repeat the pose. Then you can get close to her, so we repeat the missionary pose," Pietro says.

Lana feels the head of Roger's cock pressing against her vagina again.

"Did you miss it?" Roger rouses her.

"You degenerate," she whispers weakly. Her mind thinks, 'Gosh... it wouldn't be the worst thing if he just did it...'. The dark voice in her head says, 'Let him... ask him...'

"Hmmm, *click, click*... not good. Stay like that! I need to adjust the lenses," Pietro says.

Roger tempts her, "Do you want it?" he whispers, pushing his dick against her entrance.

The busty fiancee moans softly, her mind inundated by sexual thoughts.

Her voice is a raspy, sultry murmur, "Yess..."

Lana feels the head of his cock spreading her pussy hole. It enters her cooch a tiny bit.

"Nnngggggmmm," she moans loudly. Her mind wakes up, 'Oh no! I can't let this happen!'

"Stop! Roger, stop!" she whispers urgently.

Sensing her panic, Roger pulls back enough so his dickhead pops out. He grins, "I thought you wanted it..."

She breathes heavily, "I... No... I... You went too far..."

Pietro interrupts, "*Caham*! All good now! Let's resume the photos."

Lana is lost in thought, 'Am I still a virgin? Gee... yes... my hymen is still there. It just went in a tiny bit... basically an accident... a miscommunication. That doesn't count as cheating or sex. At all,' she tells herself.

The wife-to-be feels her coworker press against her to simulate the missionary position.

'This is just for the photos... nothing else. Besides, he is wearing a condom, so it's not like it could be real sex for procreation,' she thinks, the logic somehow making sense to her. 'This was just a slip, nothing more. Dens will understand. He always does....'

~~~

Wrap Up

"And... *click, click*, done! The last portion is anal sex," Pietro says nonchalantly.

Roger moves away from Lana, "And what pose should we do?"

"Hmm," the photographer ponders, "I think we can keep Lana on her back. Just prop her butt up a bit. That way, we can show her pussy wide open and your penis in her asshole."

"Oh goodness," she murmurs, his words causing her nipples to throb.

Pietro hands her a white cushion, "Put it under your ass."

She obeys. The cushion lifts her bottom up, making her pink asshole wholly exposed to the camera and her coworker. 'I look so vulnerable in this position... Just presenting my cooch and anus to Roger... well... the unthinkable already happened... so it can't get any worse...' she chews over.

Lana sees Rogers stroking his dick while looking at her. She notices the condom. "Pietro, can we change the condom? Hygienically, it would best to get a fresh one."

Roger swiftly pulls it from his penis and throws it to the side, "Done, hand me another one."

"Ugh, why did you do that?" the long-haired photographer complains, "I don't have another one."

The busty teacher laments, "Oh, no..."

"We need this photo to finish it," Pietro says.

"Ah, it'll be fine. I'll avoid contact," Roger says and places his dick at the entrance of her ass.

"Okay..." Lana squeaks, biting her lower lip. 'I can feel it against my anus...'

"Works for me," the photographer shrugs. "Lube?" he asks, holding a small bottle.

The buxom fiancee gasps, "He will not put it in!"

"No, but we need to make it look like he is," Pietro reminds her.

"Ah, right..." she says sheepishly.

"I don't think we need it... the horny slut's snatch is still slick," Roger says and rubs his raw dick along her wet slit.

Lana moans, feeling his hot, bare prick against her cooch.

The shredded teacher holds his glistening hard-on to the camera, "See?"

Pietro makes an OK sign, "Looks good."

The curvaceous brunette holds her breath as Roger's penis pokes her backdoor. 'Gee... deja vu... he is poking at all my holes today... this man has done things with me that Dens hasn't even dreamed of... well... maybe he dreamt of it,' she giggles.

"Maybe we can do more explicit poses in the future," Roger whispers. "We don't even need a camera there," he winks.

"Roger, you degenerate! We cannot have sex; you are so naughty," Lana says with a lustful smile on her face. 'Maybe not actual sex... but some fun...' she entertains the idea.

He chuckles, "You love it!"

The PE teacher presses his dick against Lana's virgin asshole. It starts to give, widening and inviting him in.

She feels her anus swallowing the tip of his head. She moans, but then a tiny jolt of pain mixed with pleasure flows through her. "Ohhh... stop... this is too much," she pleads.

"*click, click*, nice, *click, click*... Stop, dude, don't fuck her. We got the photo!" Pietro says.

Frustrated and cursing, Roger pulls back.

'Goodness... that was close... Roger almost got his sausage inside me... again...' she reflects.

"Now the money shot! Jerk off and come on her," the photographer says.

Grinning, Roger starts beating his meat.

Lana realizes he is right above her cooch, and she panics, "No! He cannot. I am going to get pregnant!"

"True," the long-haired cameraman says, "Aim at her tummy and bush. It's not ideal, but I can make it work."

"You gotcha," Roger grunts, scooching up a little.

The busty teacher sighs, "I guess..." She stares up at her ripped coworker, furiously jerking off on top of her. She bites her lip, 'Darn... Roger is a stud...'

"Fuck... your tits and cunt are flawless," he groans. "Be mine. You're the perfect woman," he says, his hand a blur around his cock.

"Mmmmm," she moans to him, spreading her legs even further.

"Encourage him, Lana," Pietro orders. She nods.

Lana bites her lip and pinches her throbbing nipples, 'This is just for the students.' She says in a sultry voice, "Give me all your hot semen, Roger... spurt it all over me...."

Roger grunts, "I'm going to fuck you someday, you slut. Before your boyfriend."

"Shower me with your cum, big boy," she says between moans.

"I'm gonna come soon," the PE teacher announces. Then he oversteps, "Your pathetic loser boyfriend doesn't deserve you..."

The big-titted fiance is immediately outraged. This simple sentence is enough for her opinion of Roger to do a one-eighty.

"What!" Lana gets up, pushing Roger back. She pokes him in the chest. "Who do you think you are to say those things about Dens? He is much more of a man than you," she says, enraged.

Roger looks hurt for a second. He recovers and jokes, "Not on the dick department," wiggling his prick.

Lana slaps it. "Who cares if your tool is just a bit bigger? You could not handle me even if you wanted to," she says.

"Uh... I could!" the attractive teacher defends himself.

She pokes him in the chest, "Do. Not. Talk. About. Dennis. Again."

Roger lifts his hands in the air, "Sorry, I didn't mean it..."

The upset teacher nods, "Too late," she huffs, sitting on the ottoman and crossing her arms.

Pietro chuckles, "Damn, dude. You made her pissed. Let's take a minute to calm the nerves."

"No," Lana barks. She stands, "We are done here."

"But... we need the money shot," the long-haired photographer says.

"You get it then. I have had enough of him," she nods at Rogers, her use of the word him full of disgust. "When are the photos ready?"

"Uh... probably Friday?" Pietro stammers.

"Ah, okay," Lana says and walks to her clothes. She puts her clothes on but can't find her panties. She glances at the men, who are staring at her, flabbergasted. 'Better not ask them anything... I'll worry about it later,' she decides.

She quickly exits the room, fuming.

Pietro spots a red cloth bunched up on the side, "Oh damn, she forgot her panties..."

~~~

As Lana marches down the corridor, she thinks, 'I can't believe I let that degenerate get so close to my cooch... and anus... and then he says those things about Dens... grr... I hate him...'

'Gosh... he did put it a little bit inside me... no... that was a mistake. That never happened. Not with him. Nobody will know. I will kill him if he ever tells a soul. He is disgusting,' she rages, quite distressed about what happened.

'Hopefully, the photos turn out well. I guess I should plan something else for tomorrow,' she reflects, her heart ready to burst out of her voluptuous chest.