All Comments on 'Naive to Naughty'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
duddle146duddle146about 18 years ago
Tender and Sensual!

Wonderfully sensous and sexy! The sex scene between Amy and the Asian girl Choi is not to be missed. Loved where the door was left open and Amy get's introduced to an Asian sexual group experience! This story is definitely Hot HOT HOT!

the_onewolfthe_onewolfabout 18 years ago
excellent!!

No one does a tale of a first timer going wild than Lusty Lee. She captures that moment when a woman who has been prim and proper all of her life decides to go for the gold!! Just simply excellent and hot.

doctor2longdoctor2longalmost 16 years ago
Nice but problematic

The descriptions of the relationships and the sex were great, but there were two unnecessary elements that are completely unrealistic for anyone who has stayed in Thailand for any length of time. First, was the participation of the bellman in the sex. It would have been prevented by the employees of the club. Second was the invitation for Choi to come to the US. It is always tempting for Americans to invite the polite and friendly Thais to come home with them, but the obstacles are so huge as to make this suggestion laughable. Drop those two elements, and you have a tight, sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very HOT

Loved it. How about some more when they get back to Boston.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
chocked

i really like it when a woman gets chocked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good thing he has a job...

The *ahem* lonely wife striving for a writing career probably shouldn't quit her day job.

wibitriwibitriabout 12 years ago
Definitely want more!

This has a lot of potential. As always good build up and characters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

good story all women are sluts at heart eh Theresa

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous