All Comments on 'Naked'

by DesmondAndromeda

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
MomspankerMomspankerabout 9 years ago
Hard to read

Ill be honest it was a great concept but very tough to read. Most of it was nonsense and could be cut out. You skipped around a lot and the story didnt flow very well. Each time a section ended I thought why did you stop there?

Im sure if you continue writing it will get better but you need to work on it. Get an editor that will help you with the flow of the story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Beg 2 differ with first comment

I liked all that was there and wished there was more. To me ,the bond between the mother and son was so strong, that's the story could have been diluted with the additional characters or subplot. The story was tracked so that the taboo liaison was too assured and inevitable. The element of suspense and tension was lacking. The tenderness and passion was spot on , however, along with bittersweet conclusion.

When finally the positive is weighed against the negative, there is no choice but to awards this story and DesmondAndromeda full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautifully Done!

This is a very erotic seduction, building gradually to its climax. All women should be so sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent Story

One of the best I've ever read on this site. Build up was spot on. Language was elegant, you don't have to use foul language to get the point across. This was a love story, not a,

" hey look, I fucked mom" story.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
An elegant and lovely story.

/applause.

weaslbeakweaslbeakabout 9 years ago
Lovely

Very well written. I was drawn in.Bravo.

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Oh yes!

Now that's writing almost nonpareil, plus an excellent, sexy story. Great slow, build up and fully realistic and believable. Nora (from memory, her name) is an amazing character, intelligent, sensitive and sensual. Well deserved five stars Desmond.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
elegant

wow....wonderful..elegant storie..the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!continue..

spredmspredmabout 9 years ago
Great

Great story love reading it very well written love the pee adventure so realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

so beautiful it takes the breath away the intimacy and the passion palpable never want the story to end simply the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Marvelous writing

Perhaps the best I've read on Lit.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very exciting

i am thinking about my mom as I sniffs her newly worn panties. Inhaling her erotic intimate musk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

A fascinating tale of love which could not have been better written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
one of the best mom and son stories on here.

I came twice reading your story! Thank you fro the pleasure you gave me. I hope you'll write a second part, maybe the following year. Or the dad dies and he moves in with her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Want to write a Mom Son story? This is required reading!

Sensual, evocative and exceptionally well written.

Anyone can write "I stuck my dick in (insert name of first degree relative here) and we came." What really makes an incest story click and rise above the noise of most 1 page, tab A into slot B efforts is the RELATIONSHIP. What makes the idea of incest so compelling and so exciting is the closeness that brings it about and the connection that arises from the forbidden union. This work captures that "certain something" extremely well.

While there is no question about where this particular relationship is going, it is still fraught with tension and suspense precisely because of how the protagonists feel about one another. There's an air of preordination about the coupling, but the run up to it is still filled with an anticipation that still makes the inevitable sex very satisfying.

The characters are well-developed and there's just the right amount of detail present to lend atmosphere to the tale. That is something that is not easy to do with a short story like this.

Well done!

*****

smltwnguysmltwnguyabout 9 years ago
More please

I had a close relationship with my mom but not this close. As I read I could see myself in the story with my mother. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
*****

One of the very best. I saw one mistake. "Fourth" for "forth." Entirely understandable. No others. This is a very good story, entirely satisfying, brilliantly done. Congrats!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A FIVE STAR ROMANCE

Undoubtedly this is one of those stories I'll never forget. The words are embedded on this media, as were the tablets Moses received, plus is now contained within my mind. Thanks for a delightful and well written story of love between a mother and her son, albeit love of an incestuous nature. I mention the occurrence of Moses because I think back to the story of how we came about from a single man and woman, which means for generations that mine and you are the product of incest. Which means if you believe the Bible, then we still engage in incest. Somehow the church and law doesn't allow incest be just as natural as you documented in a loving and closeness during the merging of a mother and son in the act of incest. Well done !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well written !! I felt as if I was a voyeur to a private paradise where adults act as if they were the only people in existence.

MORE PLEASE !!

thatfeelsgoodtoothatfeelsgoodtooabout 9 years ago
WOW!

That was one of the best stories I have read on here. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

WOW LOVED this story, the very best I have ever read..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

Amazing story love the detail and the flow. Please write more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done.

What a pleasure to read your stories , loving, emotional and sexy . So rare! Would that more contributors would follow your lines.

IrfonIrfonabout 9 years ago
That...

...was exquisitely written.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastic

this must be the best story ever, hope to read more about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

What a hot, well written story! You have a true talent.

EroticFestEroticFestabout 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Well done.

A sequel would be rather enjoyable.

venus_canvenus_canabout 9 years ago
Bravo!!

Love the story conveys so much emotion without the usual words

Venud

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful!

What a gorgeous telling of their love! As for a sequel, don't do it. Let the story end as suddenly as it began. I'm on my way to find more of your stories.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Really erotic story!

One of the best!

BigtamBigtamabout 9 years ago
Great storytelling

Superb, extremely erotic build up to a wonderful climax. They must continue they can't leave her ass unloved!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
The ending...

I saw the writer's name and I knew that it would leave me with a lump in my throat.

The last section killed me.

Why? Why not have a happy ending? I know life is not a bed of roses, but isn't that why we come to Lit? To drown our sorrows in a magical world of love and sex?

Well done as a writer, I guess. You made me feel "sadness". As a reader...no, I'd rather feel happy and fuzzy. You didn't make me feel that way. And feeling that way is what matters to me the most.

Sorry for rambling. Take care Des.

gunner212gunner212about 9 years ago
Great!

If you wrote an erotic book, I'd buy it!

bwmombwmomabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

theres no other word to describe this exquisite story. You've captured all the joy, sadness, desire and longing of their love. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If I Weren't Sixty Years Too Late

YES!!! I could let it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WONDERFULLY WRITTEN

I have enjoyed reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous

An unbelievable yet very believable story, fantastic build up to the sad ending. I look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes

Good story my friend, some not so believable bits but over all good stuff. I enjoyed it and my orgasm.

falcon29falcon29about 9 years ago
Well

Not with my mother, but with the right mother if she was mine. I liked that he was not a teenager, but a mature man.

ladyannawladyannawalmost 9 years ago
It can't

It Can't Stop There.....it should not stop there.....regardless! Yes I would let it happen and would welcome it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Simply

one of the best storys in here – seriously.

sissysimmisissysimmialmost 9 years ago
plplease more.

One of the best ever. From the beach to the toilet just incredible please more like this or continue this please.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 9 years ago
Simply stunning literature.

What else can I say. One of the best stories I've ever read in the last 14 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read, fantastic! Really loved the way you build the enviroment, and the passion!

nemikenemikealmost 9 years ago

Marvelous story! Erotic and emotional and tender! Marvelous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

amzing. Simply amazing!!!!! This story made me jack off every second while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful - so caring, passionate, erotic and yet so loving. TRULY the best story I have ever read anywhere. I did not want it to stop.

Loved it - I will ALWAYS remember it.

buttpoopbuttpoopalmost 9 years ago
i made an account just to say...

holy, that is one of the best stories i've ever read. nice job.

GreatOak123GreatOak123almost 9 years ago
Brilliant

A brilliant and well paced story, nice build up. I notice the 'probably will not happen again' but any chance of a sequel? Possibly with the husband staying with them in the cabin on the condition that this time he will be the one sleeping on the sofa?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Original story-telling

Incredibly sensual, intellectually profound, emotionally touching. Thanks for this erotic masterwork. I hope you will continue this story or write another story soon. You have a unique talent around here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful storytelling...

Thanks for being original...We have enough stories of mom's with 44DD breasts, and sons with 12" dicks...Erotica at its very best...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautifully written

Beautifully written, with rare, spare economy and elegance. Good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautifully Touching Love Story

This is the perfect mother/son story for my tastes. The sex and the buildup to it are exceedingly well done, but what got to me most was the beautiful depth of their love. These are two very sincere and decent people whose emotions seem completely real. The mother is not a slut in any way, and the son does not try to make her become one. There can be no purer love than that between mother and son, and when it becomes physically passionate, it does not lose that purity if the two people are genuinely good people. This is exactly the kind of relationship that I would have adored with my own mother if things had worked out that way. I would think that they will be unable to remain sexually aloof for very long, although your handling of the ending is perfect in its originality and believability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
long term promises

It would have been cool for them to promise each other to always find a place or a time to repeat their sexual adventure. I mean after she doesn't have sex with her husband. Why not make a secret pact with her son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Naked !

Why would you even ask? Yes I would indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mother loves me deeply.

My mom had me by caesarian section, so I knew she has a tight pussy. She was horny often, I could hear her moaning at night as she masturbated, and lately, she's been saying my name. I went into her room when I heard her, and started stroking my hard cock for her to see. She looked at my cock, and spread her legs wide. I moved on top of her and pushed firmly inside her wet pussy in one thrust. I pounded my mom like there was no tomorrow until we came at nearly the same time. We ended up fucking three times that night, and then as soon as we woke up the next morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
warm, t

The best story I've ever read on literotica.

blaster666blaster666almost 8 years ago
That was fantastic!

This has to be one of the best stories I've read on this site. Thank you so much!

HornyKipHornyKipover 7 years ago
Aces

Such a beautiful build up to the inevitable. Very well written and told.

alextasyalextasyover 7 years ago
Sublime

i have never found myself excited by love between a mother and her son - until now.

This story is nearly perfect. The steady, gradual building of passion hinted at in the first scene is exquisite. You portray an undeniable love and respect between Nora and her son, and the eroticism would make my underwear catch fire if i had any on.

Thank you, most graciously!

-a

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best story on Literotica. Period.

Read and learn.

boatbummboatbummover 7 years ago
Bravo!

A wonderful, romantic read with real characters and just the right mix of tongue-in-cheek humor, heart-pounding, taboo sex, and bittersweet reentry into reality. The flavor of the Outer Banks is real and spot on! Clearly a place the author knows well and loves.

Thanks for all your offerings on this site!

Encore, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories on this site.

AddToWaterAddToWaterabout 7 years ago
Pure. Raw.

Just splendid story telling. Love the style, just living in the moment, witnessing the ultimate sensual taboo between mother and son. I shall explore more of your writing with relish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful writing

This is gorgeous writing.

FantasyfiendFantasyfiendalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Extremely well written. Evokes the feeling of those fleeting moments that mark our ultimate experiences.

Bradp1974Bradp1974almost 7 years ago
Powerful!

There are so many different things I want to say, but, I'll just say this. There has only been one story I've read here that causes so many emotions at once, Naked Beneath, by Lovecraft. Until this one. It is so well written, so focused on the emotional aspect of a relationship... I'm speechless. Another commenter said it, the rawness of this, it is overpowering. Simply an amazing read.

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 6 years ago
Love this story, LOVE IT!

One of the best reads ever. Just the right pace and very tight. I was looking for a story just like this to read and I'm so delighted I found it. I wish they had six stars. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
omg

omg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
beautifully written!

a wonderfully artistically written story! truly a step above the majority of stories here. and a really hot, slow build up to a really sexy story! thanks for sharing!

slimdickslimdickabout 6 years ago
To Love One's Mother

Your story is one of unfettered intimacy without a care for the morality card that society places upon this type of relationship. Love between these two based on a wonderful relationship is what this boy had for his mother. It is why i have read this story many times over and have shared with with my wife, who also loved it. Thanks for the memories.

Slim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOw

Truly, a beautiful, fabulous story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It doesn't get any better

What a beautifully written story! Yes, it has sex but it's more about the intimacy and love between two people that just happen to be mother and son. This has to be the best story I've ever read on this site and I almost hated to reach the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A masterpiece!

It is so beautifully written! It shows the depth of two peoples love for one another. It quietly leads you a place where two peoples love is required to an amazing simple solution. By far the best story I’ve ever read. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
perfection

This is about the best story here. Absolute perfection. I would have licked her pussy after she peed, but that is just me.

GauchoManGauchoManover 5 years ago
Reading a movie

Wow - terrifically written !

I just love the Pace of the story and the element of introspection which seems present throughout.

You hardly ever went overboard - loved how you created an ambience.

Just like reading a movie.

I'll catch up on rest of your stories.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Gasp!

I was drawn into this story apace with its slow and leisurely ascendancy. Surely you were inspired by the Lawrence masterpiece mentioned. I almost had a mental orgasm somewhere along the way.

Some years ago there was a prolific contributing author at this site. Alwayswantedto was his mom de plume. I considered him to be the epitome of mother and son stories, once calling him the muse of the genre. Unfortunately he stopped submitting and requested that his stories be removed from the site. I believe you have assumed his mantle. Kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

So well written. I came a gallon to this. Thank you.

niceguyinct2016@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo!

Well constructed with deliberate pacing that shows the confidence of a skilled writer. Very few of the word usage errors that show up in most entries on this site (lightening instead of lightning). Great story!

sensualstoriessensualstoriesover 5 years ago
Very sensual like I love it

I LOVE stories that are very sensual and slowly unfold, constantly making you hope this is going to lead into more and more. They are always the hottest stories to me. I try to write my own stories like that, but you have it mastered. Tremendous job !!!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What an incredibly beautiful story. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Advice...

Rarely will one have such an experience with his mom, however never turn it down. Just sayn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Touching

Beautifully brings to life the culmination of years of familial affection, turned passionate. The joyous joining of mother and son. Meant to be. At once perverted and precious. So worth the guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a love story

Wow! It's a masterpiece. Hardly an erotica. As good as it gets. A sequel maybe? I just can't wait for it. Superb and thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So well written.

So well written, couldn't and didn't want to stop reading, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I've only awarded 5* once before but.....................

I had no hesitation in doing just that for this brilliant story! Many thanks.

Now to read the rest of your contributions.

m222rjr

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hard to add anything so perfect.

What skill you have in expressing true, but yet forbidden, love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely

I've been dreaming & fantasizing about mom ever since I found pics of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tender moments captured forever

Such a lovely story, slow and gentle, as to just peek over a fence and see what could be. A story of love and the pace and tone perfect and simple. I really enjoyed it and yet saddened by the ending, going back to the way things always have to be. Commitments and deadlines, the many things that consume our lives, with only the beautiful memory of what happened between two people with pure, sweet love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Than Erotic

There's so much more here than the very hot sex it conveys. Just the fact that the word "tits" never appears is enough to suggest that even though the guy is the narrator, I could believe that this story was written by a woman.That is something I've never before felt from reading a mother-son incest story, and I've enjoyed a lot of them. From beginning to end this tale is infused with artistic sensibilites, making the breezes, the sand, the surf, the warm sun, the cold drinks, along with the love-making and the love, all seem tangible. The usual air of male lust is underplayed and woven into the feelings the pair experience. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the"'best" if not "The Best"

Your power of wordsmithing makes it seem so real, I loose myself in the moment.

Thank you.

azpaulfhazpaulfhalmost 4 years ago
Pure poetry

It was like experiencing The Beatles for the first time, or Schindler's List, or Shakespere in Love...you eclipsed the genre and meaning of what the website is for and capable of, and I was caught unprepared to have my heart opened against my will...Will read your other stories with great interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes, i would ldt it happdn again, and again and again ect ect ect

This is a wondetful stoty about mom and son , declaring thier love and lust for each other. Its designd style of writeing makes me wonder if this is a true story. Whatever the reason for its content. Its a wonderful writtdn story with all thr emotion and desite put in at the right moment. Thank you for a wonderful story !!!F

Synthia44Synthia44over 3 years ago

I thought the writing was excellent and well thought out.

MiGuy1953MiGuy1953about 3 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story, so real, so believable. Loved every bit of it. Please continue to write more.

eroticstorylover2020eroticstorylover2020about 3 years ago

Best story I’ve read so far. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is it possible to give this story a 10? It was FABULOUS!!!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

This story is too sad to be erotic.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous