Naked and Taking Risks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did however get my full attention when she began talking about the "special" resort she had booked. Liz was several years older than me and I knew from our previous conversations that while in her thirties and forties, she enjoyed going to clothing-optional resorts with her husband. It had been more than twenty years though since they had last been to one.

Some of our best conversations in her hot tub had been when she described how incredible it felt to be the only person naked in normal places. Bruce was reluctant to return, but Liz desperately wanted to go again so this time, she booked this time without her husband realizing where they were going.

Sometimes in these conversations, she had convinced me to strip and get naked with her usually between the third and fifth glasses of wine. She was always trying to convince me to express my sexuality more.

I hadn't found the right time yet to share that I was finally taking her advice. Lol.

I had always enjoyed those conversations but more recently been almost disappointed that we had never tried anything more than just talking. Lately, I have been imagining her sexy body and thinking about how to seduce her. Maybe I should have taken the first step all those times we had been naked together, but I hadn't been brave enough to make the first move. I smiled to myself; I think that would not be the case next time.

In a voice I barely heard she wasn't sure how Bruce would react, she hoped he would be surprised.

"I'll bet he'll be surprised," I thought to myself.

Liz is one of those women who seem to get more attractive, the older they get, she reminded me of Helen Mirren in that way. Like me, she had worked very hard to stay in shape. She was my height, with a stylish mix of gray and red hair. I was a little slimmer, but the biggest difference was her boobs. I had always wished mine were like hers, I was barely a 32B, and she was a full 36C and showed remarkably little effects of time or gravity. In the past if I fantasized about sex with a woman, it was always with Liz, now she was a regular visitor in my most passionate fantasies.

I tried unsuccessfully to hide the fact that my entire body perked up as she described how she couldn't wait to try being naked in public again. It was obvious that I was turned on and Liz could see it.

She just smiled and then surprised me by flirting and saying, "Brenda, you could come with me if Bruce refuses," and she squeezed my hand and without breaking eye contact, she suggestively licked her upper lip.

I almost moaned aloud. We had always kind of flirted and teased each other, but this was the first time she had been this blatant and did so while sober, I felt my heart quicken and that urge stirring.

I could tell she was excited, and my reaction only fueled her even more.

I didn't hesitate and said, "Liz, if he doesn't want to go, you won't have to ask me twice and we could even share the same bed in the resort with you to save money," the last part was out of my mouth before I even realized it and I blushed so much that Liz laughed.

"You would like to be naked with Brenda, and sleep with me, would you?"

I think my entire body blushed, and she smiled at me again.

Before I really had a chance to respond, she was paged away. Liz was a member of our board, having retired when Bruce did six years ago. As she got up to respond to the page, she squeezed my hand and said, "We'll talk about this more." She squeezed my hand again and I watched her walk away with very naughty thoughts swirling in my head about her.

I used to be pretty sure I wasn't gay, but as I watched her stylish ass move down the hallway, I wasn't so sure. Given how long it had been since I had really good sex with Mel, the thought of sex with Liz, hell sex with anyone would certainly be welcome. Thinking about sleeping with Liz made me feel lighted headed and slightly dazed as I responded to my own page a few minutes later. I don't remember the call, but I hoped later that I gave them the right answers because all I could think about was Liz and that resort.

It wasn't until much later, after everyone had left and I had finished a report for our CEO, Clark that my thoughts again turned to Liz and the resort. Liz must have left, and I was disappointed we hadn't had a chance to talk again, she hadn't been far from my thoughts all afternoon.

Looking at the clock, I realized I should have been home hours ago, but Mel was out with his sports buddies again and no one would be waiting for me. I stretched in my chair and I began to think of what it would be like to be at that resort.

The door to my office was open, but the lights in the department were all off and I knew at this time of day I would be alone in the building. I leaned back in my office chair and let my imagination wander. I imagined how it might feel to be naked at that resort and how mingling with the clothed and the unclothed people be incredible.

My mind started down several different paths and I let my fingers wander. My eyes closed and my imagination took over.

Then one thought entered my mind, it had nothing to do with Liz or the resort. I tried to reject it immediately, I wanted to think about Liz, her warm body, and how she might feel; not this. The thought was one I had wondered about before. I forced myself to focus, to imagine, to think about Liz's body and how it might feel to kiss her, to touch her, and to taste her body.

I could see her, I could almost feel her body trembling, but then the other thought returned. Despite slowly starting to rub myself and enjoying the way my body was responding, the other urge kept returning.

"No," I told myself, but this time the rejection wasn't so absolute, I could feel myself weakening.

"Think about it," was the thought that came into my head, I could feel my resolve weakening.

"The building is empty, and no one will ever know," surprisingly the good girl voice was encouraging me now.

I slipped my shoes off.

"No, absolutely not," I said out loud, but my fingers were working. I was standing, unbuttoning my blouse.

"No, no, no," I thought as I pulled the undone blouse off my shoulders and slowly caressed my still-covered boobs and growing nipples. My eyes fluttered back in my head.

"I can't be naked in the office," I actually said to the empty room.

I seemed to ask myself, "Why not, you masturbated in here while a dozen people went about their business," as I unclasped my bra and let it fall to the ground.

I felt the coolness of the room on my now-exposed breasts. Almost unbelieving I looked at my lacy bra on the floor in the middle of my office.

My fingers and thumbs now rolled my nipples, making my back arch as warm waves of pleasure replaced any conscious thoughts or objections about what I was doing. How long I did this I didn't know, I didn't care. I wished someone was here to taste them, to feel them, to softly bite and suck on them. Mel had never liked to play with my boobs, and it was something I longed for, they were so sensitive, and my nipples always were the biggest when they were played with.

I deliciously imagined the looks and stares that I would receive if people I worked with could see me now, especially Clark, Liz, and Scott. The feeling of wetness grew between my legs. It wasn't long before I imagined Liz's hot breath on my boobs, her tongue, the sensation of her teeth lightly biting while she sucked, then it was Scott, and finally, I imagined total strangers, both men and women with their mouths sucking my tits.

Small bolts of electricity and thunder shivered and echoed through my nervous system, my moans were no longer just in my mind but filled the spaces of the empty office.

I could feel waves building, this was good, but, I needed more.

Pausing, I stood and hurriedly unbuttoned my slacks and rapidly pulled them down my thighs, the scent of my pussy making me hurry even more. I pulled them down almost tripping myself as I rushed to step out of them. My soaked panties were next, the sexy sheer ones that I had bought online. Soon they were a small twisted wet addition to the trail of clothes on the floor. I was completely naked. I knew what I wanted.

Another wave gripped me and shook me, "YYYYeeesssss!," I almost screamed aloud.

I stepped towards the door, leaving everything behind. I moved in my bare feet towards the outer office.

This was so bad. I could get fired for this. Mel would never understand. It didn't matter, I just needed to do this.

I had worked late so many times, I told myself, "Nobody except me ever works late, no one is going to surprise you."

Feeling a little more relaxed, I stepped into the open area of the main office.

I knew where I wanted to go.

The boardroom. I imagined the board members, the men, and the women, all waiting for me. Some were older, and most were middle-aged. Lawyers, teachers, and retired people like Liz, I had made presentations to them many times in the past. Sometimes I had to listen to long boring meetings here and many times I had imagined all of them naked at one time or another, I had fantasized about being naked in front of them. This was a chance I couldn't pass up. The boardroom was where I wanted to be.

It was down two halls and on the other side of the building. A long way from the safety of my office, not to mention my clothes.

Gingerly at first, more boldly with each step, I got more scared and more turned on with each step. Absentmindedly, I started rubbing my pussy, not realizing what I was even doing until I found those same fingers in my mouth, as I tasted myself.

Part of my mind wondered what I would do if someone surprised me.

I would be fucked.

I couldn't help giggling to myself, "I hope so," and I kept moving. Past the empty offices, past the windows, my hands were shaking the entire time.

In my mind, I imagined doing this while everyone was working, being naked and surrounded by my fully clothed co-workers, feeling their stares, and their desires, I didn't feel like I was sixty, I felt sexy and desirable, I wasn't any age, I was just a sexy and attractive woman. I imagined some of them stopping me and touching, caressing, and even tasting me.

From somewhere in the deep recesses of a forgotten fantasy, I thought about having a collar and chain around my neck, of being led by my boss still naked to the boardroom where I would be shared by the senior managers, both the men and the women. The tremors in my body, even with just the thought of doing that, were almost enough to make me orgasm right then and there.

I was shaking when I opened the boardroom door and saw the long oak desk and the neatly arranged chairs, I felt just like I used to when I knowingly did bad things when I was living at home with my parents. I was acting so naughty.

I felt like I should be punished, maybe even spanked, "OOOOhhhhhh," I moaned to the empty room as I thought about being bent over the knees of the different board members. In my wildest dreams, I hadn't dared imagine being spanked but right now that is exactly what I wished for.

Standing by the oak table, I couldn't decide what to do first, but then it came to me. I wanted to be sprawled out like I was the centerpiece for their meeting, I wanted all of them to be able to reach out, touch me, feel me, taste me. I could feel the electricity crackling through every inch of my body.

As I climbed onto the hard flat top and lay down, the surface was cool to my hot skin, but I felt so hot I never noticed. I sat for a moment, uncertain, and then I lay back spreadeagle and let my fingers go crazy. In my mind I thought of our old CEO, being the first. He was an older man, but he always reminded me of a Paul Newman type, strong, funny, and oh-so-sexy. My fingers were a poor substitute for his tongue, but as I lay back imagining his face buried between my legs, I moaned long and hard again. What my fingers lacked was more than offset by the imagery created by my mind.

More of the managers joined in, I felt my nipples being sucked and pinched, hands everywhere on my body, lips on my face, my ass, and most importantly on and in my pussy. Everyone was kissing and fondling me, telling me how sexy I looked. Something hard and warm replaced the feeling of lips on my pussy as I looked down and saw the CEO, still clothed except for his cock, pushing himself hard into my little box.

My view was blocked, as I heard clapping and encouragement for the CEO, by the presence of one of the female board members straddling my head with her body. Using my tongue, lips, and nose I savored the warm feeling of her pussy on my face. Like me, she was shaved and the feel of my face against her body was so sensual.

Despite my inexperience in eating another woman, I did what I liked and pushed my face hard against her smooth box. Above the noise, I heard her inhale sharply and then fell her grind herself harder against my face. Her moisture and heat were insane as I used my fingers and hands to caress and explore her ass and as much of her body as I could reach.

I imagined the cock pushing deep inside me suddenly stopping inside me, his hairy body pushing as far into me as possible before his balls slapped up against my pussy. He shuddered briefly, then moaned, and that's when I felt the warm sticky feeling as he came inside me, filling me with his cum. I barely had time to register being filled up when the woman sitting on my face came as well, I had read about squirting but hadn't really understood until now.

Everything was so vivid.

I imagined another cock replacing the first, fingers exploring my ass, both my boobs being sucked on, and then another woman replacing the first on my face, I moaned out loud as I realized it was Liz.

My own body was gyrating wildly on the boardroom table, I knew I was leaving little puddles of moisture as my dark fantasy played out in my mind with very real results.

Hall lights came on.

I froze, barely containing a moan that had started deep inside me as I felt an orgasm building and just beginning to crest.

I wanted to scream in pleasure and in frustration.

Instead, I stifled both.

"Holy shit," I thought, someone, was in the building. The boardroom was near the main entrance.

I heard voices.

Lying naked, surrounded by puddles of my sweat and juices, I thought I would have a heart attack.

The voices were getting louder.

Somehow, I rolled off the far side of the table and just managed to duck behind the table when I heard the voices approaching and then stopping just outside the door.

I didn't think anyone would be in the building, nobody ever had when I was there before. At that moment I realized I had just assumed that someone had locked the main doors. I had never bothered to check.

The talking stopped and I could see two pairs of feet from my hiding spot under the table.

There was no place to go.

"OMG, OMG, OMG," I silently swore to myself about fifty times.

"I don't know where she is, her car is still here," one voice sounded like Clark.

"It's funny," said the second voice, one that sounded like Scott, "I swear that's her perfume, it is really distinctive, it is very faint though."

Clark said, "I can smell it too, it always reminds me of cinnamon, wildflowers, and something else." I held my breath.

Scott coughed, and I thought smiling, maybe he recognizes what "the something else was."

"I'll check her office," that voice was definitely Scott. Then I remembered that he and Clark had a meeting with a building developer after work that I had completely forgotten about.

I was completely naked, a building away from my clothes, had they come a few moments later, they would have caught me cumming on the boardroom table with my fingers jammed in my pussy and pulling on my nipples like a crazy woman. I realized I was still holding my breath.

"Fuck," I exhaled softly as possible, and with a stark realization, I thought about "my clothes," I had left them in the middle of my office where I had dropped them. Scott could not help but see them and then he would tell Clark, and then they would know I was naked in the building someplace.

"OK Scott, I'm just going to grab my stuff and I'll wait for you by my car," Clark said, and then seeming to remember something, "After you check her office, lock the door, and I'll see you in a minute."

My heart was racing, and I was holding my breath again hiding not ten feet from them. I was scared but it wasn't until they moved down the hall that I realized I had my fingers furiously working my pussy and my body shook with a small orgasm. I was surprised at myself, masturbating while only moments away from possible exposure only feet from my boss and Scott.

"Brenda, what are you doing," I said quietly to the empty room. Despite the very real fear I had I couldn't obviously I couldn't resist enjoying and playing with myself while knowing I could be caught and exposed at any moment.

I swore under my breath again. I moved closer to the door and started breathing again and listened from the door of the darkened boardroom, I heard their combined footsteps, I heard them separate. Their footsteps got quieter. Several moments passed, and I heard a door open and close, it seemed like another ten minutes passed in agonizing slowness before I heard more footsteps, then the door opening, the lights went out, and the door closed.

Silence.

I waited, still huddled naked in the doorway to the boardroom.

"WTF?" I thought.

I snuck to a darkened window and looked out at the parking lot.

Empty, except for my car.

I was alone.

I almost ran to my office and turned on the light. It took a couple of minutes, I almost hoped it was a trap and one or both of them would have stayed to look after me. I was actually disappointed when I arrived at my office to silence.

There were my clothes, how could Scott not have seen them? If he did, would he have told Clark?

Then I saw it.

A note sitting on the little pile of clothes.

Just a scrap of paper seemingly grabbed from my calendar book.

It was in Scott's handwriting.

I picked it up and still nude, reached for my reading glasses.

"Brenda, I know what you were doing, you naughty girl. I'll bet you were under the board table, weren't you. We are going to have to talk. Btw, I am going to keep your panties as a souvenir. ... Scott."

"What the fuck," I thought to myself.

---- End of chapter 2

12