Naked and Taking Risks Ch. 03

Story Info
Pushing past my limits and my luck.
8.7k words
4.61
8.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Scott knew I was naked and didn't say anything was surprising.

That he had taken my wet panties and bra was unexpected.

What he would do next had me worried and more than a little excited.

Part of the thrill for me so far was always wondering what would happen if I got caught. But now that someone knew at least a part of what I had been doing had me teetering on the edge between complete excitement and sheer panic.

A cold shiver ran through my body though with the realization he could blackmail me; though the more I thought other scenarios came to mind. He might use me, almost like his own personal fuck toy, I would have to do whatever he asked just to keep from being exposed publicly.

I stood in my office thinking for a few minutes.

"Fuck I hope so," I said to my empty office while I softly and quietly caressed myself.

I might have almost waited too long to start exploring this type of pleasure, but I still had time.

I leaned back against the door frame and just enjoyed being naked in my office. I let the feeling and desires that stirred within me have control of me for several more moments. I wanted so much to stay and just keep playing with it, but I knew how late it was already. My logical side knew told me it was time to go home. The emotional and sensual part of me thought tonight had been so much of an adventure that I didn't want it to end. I knew I had long ago pushed past what I should have for one night, but I was wavering.

I stopped, sighed a little, and bent down to pick up my remaining clothes when a naughty idea came to me.

"That would really be bad," I thought and wondered for a second and then made up my mind.

"Fuck yes," I thought or said, it didn't matter because instead of getting dressed, I gathered my clothes and roughly shoved them into my briefcase.

The thoughts racing through my mind made my body shake. So naughty, and so very risky because it was 30 minutes with traffic lights and lots of traffic, there might be police spot checks, and I could get in an accident; hell, just getting across the well-lit parking lot would be a challenge.

For a moment I could see myself getting pulled over, begging the cop not to ticket me, maybe giving him a blowjob, maybe I could convince them just to spank me.

Then what if it was a woman cop, I moaned as my body trembled at the thought and the possibility of going down on a woman, it might almost be worth getting caught.

Almost hyperventilating with anticipation, even though I was nervous as hell, I just knew I had to do it.

I quickly gathered the rest of my things, cramming them and my shoes into the briefcase. I was totally nude and now barefoot as well, completely vulnerable if I got caught, and there was nothing I would rather be.

I did take a vanity moment to straighten my hair and fix my makeup. I don't wear much makeup, just enough to accent my features and it had run a little with my activities in the boardroom earlier. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it did make me feel even sexier and that is never a bad thing I thought.

Turning off the lights I started for the door.

I noticed goosebumps as I took deep breaths to relax. Walking down the hall I imagined doing it twelve hours from now, filled with people. I whimpered aloud and moved toward the main door. Walking with an exaggerated sway to my hips, enjoying the feeling of being nude at work, I wondered about taking a selfie so I could watch myself later but decided just to enjoy the feeling, maybe I could do that another time.

I came to the main door and looked out through the glass windows. I never really appreciated how well-lit the parking lot was until now. Or just how far away I had parked this morning from the entrance. My car was the only one in the lot.

Unconsciously I brushed my hair away from my face and noticed my heart was thumping hard in my chest.

I almost lost my nerve.

Almost.

I opened the door and stepped out into the night air. The door closed and locked behind me.

My keys!!!

"Fuck, what have I done," thinking I had forgotten them and locked them inside the building.

Panic raged for a second before I found them after almost emptying my purse. Then I realized I was standing still under the bright lights of the building, completely visible to anyone who happened to be driving by. I thought about running, but instead just started walking.

"This is so slutty," I thought, reveling in the feelings coursing through my body. I was shaking, scared about getting caught, thrilled to be nude, and secretly hoping that someone would see me. I was completely aware of every sense, every sound, and just how incredibly turned on I was.

Several cars drove past the parking lot, I held my breath each time, deliciously enjoying being exposed, but unfortunately, no one stopped, and no brake lights shone. By the time I reached my car, I was as wet as I had been while I was masturbating on the boardroom table.

Opening the rear door, I purposely put my things in the back seat, just in case I lost my nerve.

When I sat in the driver's seat and fastened my seat belt, I felt the shoulder strap cross and rub one of my nipples quite deliciously. I could feel my wetness seeping from me, and I knew the interior of the car was filled with the scent of my little pussy. I checked my mirrors and reached to start the car when one hand fell between my legs.

I shivered as I brought my fingertips up and let them lightly graze my swollen and wet lower lips.

I sat there for several minutes and just used my fingers to lightly touch myself, starting with just the smooth skin around my pussy, my fingertips barely touching my skin, but it was enough. For the second time tonight, I began to make bigger then smaller circles, revolving around my folds. In the darkness of my car, my breathing was becoming more labored and slowly my touching edged closer to the center of my thighs.

I noticed more cars driving past the parking lot, but none stopped, and I closed my eyes as waves and colors swirled in my mind. The blackness of the night became mixed with cool blues and dark greens, and the waves grew, crested, and fell as my finger found my little clitty and caressed it and everything around it.

My breathing was becoming deeper and increasingly loud and raspy. I shifted and rocked in my seat, using my thumb on one hand to roll and circle my clit, my other hand and its fingers were sliding in and out of me. The greens and blues gave way to deep reds, oranges, and just a hint of yellows, sounds came from my throat, whimpers, moans, vowels, nothing recognizable as words. The waves now crashed about me.

As before, I lost all track of time, all I was aware of was the building tension, that wonderful feeling that always preceded the approach of an orgasm, and the feeling I was the only person in my little world of pleasure.

I felt myself arching in the seat, restrained by the seat belt, my body pushed hard against the belt, my nipples aching for relief, I could feel myself getting more and more rigid as I teetered on the very edge for several moments, desperately wanting to let myself cum and equally wanting to hold out for as long as possible, I could just barely hear someone screaming and it took me a moment to realize it was me.

At that moment of realization, the dam broke, and the colors exploded like before, the loudest scream or moan yet exploded from my lips and more wetness surged from my battered little pussy. The shock waves reverberated for what seemed like forever, my eyes unfocused, my body sweaty and slumped in my seat, my arms resting, each feeling like they weighed 1000 pounds.

"Holy shit," I finally mumbled, my hair damp and matted to my forehead.

I felt dehydrated and wondered if that was possible from cumming so much.

After five more minutes, somehow I managed to lift my arms and finally reached for the ignition. The dashboard clock flashed on; I had been parked for almost an hour.

I knew I needed to get home, working late was one thing, but between the boardroom and what I just finished in the car, I was really late.

Slowly I drove towards the exit. Remembering my headlights, I turned them on as I approached the exit. For a moment as I turned, my lights illuminated a police cruiser parked just across the street. I hadn't noticed it when I came out of the building. I registered a small light and noticed a lone officer sitting in their car, had they seen me, had they suspected anything.

The cruiser would have been in a perfect position to have watched me cross the parking lot and maybe even watch me masturbate.

I held my breath again and eased into traffic, I glanced in the driver's seat and the cop looked up, smiled, and waved; then he was behind me. It was two blocks before I exhaled.

No flashing lights, the car remained parked, and I drove away through the late evening traffic.

My pussy was buzzing and so sensitive to touch that I could barely touch it, still at every light I played with my boobs and nipples, hidden by the darkness, and completely soaked.

After what seemed like an eternity, I pulled finally into our driveway, wondering how I could manage to get dressed without Mel noticing. Then I noticed the driveway was empty and the house was dark. For the first time since I had rediscovered my desires, I was tired, totally exhausted.

I dragged myself into the house and took a quick shower, almost falling asleep under the hot water. Normally after masturbating, I felt more alive and ready for more, but after tonight's activities, maybe for once, I needed some rest. "What a night," I said to myself as I climbed into bed naked, forgoing any pj's tonight and with my mind filled with images from tonight.

Expecting to sleep, having exhausted myself for several hours, it turns out sleep wasn't going to happen. I tossed and turned all night, I seemed to barely sleep more than 15 minutes before laying awake and worrying about what might happen when I went to work the next day.

Would Scott have told my boss, would he want to fire me, would Scott blackmail me, would the cops be waiting for me, knowing what I had been doing. This had never happened to me before and the anxiety made me lie away long past when Mel came to bed. Finally, around 3:30 ish the exhaustion took over and I slept.

The next thing I knew I was driving to work the next day still trying to convince myself that everything would be okay.

I felt like a zombie, I was so tired from not sleeping.

Last night had been a blur, a very pleasant and a very dangerous blur. The feeling of sensuality is now past and replaced by worry and stress.

Now as I thought about it, I figured Scott could have turned on the light in the boardroom, but he didn't. He could have told my boss, but he didn't. He could have taken all my clothes, I'll admit that would have been interesting, but he didn't. I smiled for the first time, if he had taken my clothes, my drive home would have been the same, but still, I felt incredibly anxious.

Scott did take my panties though; I think that was something positive. I told myself that, but I was still sweating.

I remembered pulling into the parking lot that I had only left hours ago. The police cruiser was gone. I needed a coffee; I remembered closing my eyes for a moment.

Things felt foggy to me and didn't get any better when I got to my desk and saw an email from my boss, the message said he had something he wanted to see me about first thing this morning when he got to the office. But he didn't say what it was about. Had Scott told him, was I going to get fired, how would I explain that to anyone.

"OMG," I thought, and I almost started crying just thinking about it.

The only problem my boss wasn't at work yet, and the waiting only made the anxiety stronger.

It felt like I had been at work for almost an hour when he showed up and there was no sign of Scott.

My boss called me into his office and almost slammed the door, he didn't look like he was pleased and when he started talking, my worst fears were confirmed.

"Brenda, I want you to explain last night?"

"I'm sorry," I was almost blubbering, "There was no excuse, I didn't think I would hurt anyone, I had worked extra, I know it was wrong, please don't fire me, I will do anything to keep this job."

He cut me off with a hand gesture, seeming to realize that maybe he was being too hard on me. "Brenda, it's okay, it can happen to anyone, I've done it." He seemed genuinely surprised by my now confused reaction.

I started to explain why I had been masturbating in the boardroom, but suddenly I caught myself and said, "You have?"

"Of course, several times, I appreciate that you were embarrassed, but trust me, I understand."

"You have?" I was even more perplexed.

"Yes Brenda, and don't worry I am not going to fire you over this." He paused for several seconds letting the silence fill the room, then he added, "Brenda, you would have to do something much worse than what you did to get fired?"

"I would?" I couldn't see how what I had done could have possibly been worse.

"Forgetting to lock up is serious, but not the end of the world, you work hard Brenda and we really value what you do for us, me in particular, now come now cheered up," he paused and my confusion started to clear.

I started to breathe again, he wasn't talking about my naked adventures, I was so relieved. For a moment I stopped listening and then I realized he was still talking. I had to refocus and forced myself to listen closer.

I felt confused, I was having trouble concentrating, and I was disoriented but couldn't figure out why.

"Brenda, it's not like you were running around the office naked, masturbating, or anything like that." My heart turned to ice and stopped beating. He moved around my desk and extended his hand.

I took his hand, and he pulled me to my feet, he didn't let go of my hand and was only inches from me.

I could almost taste his cologne and I could hear him breathing. Then he spoke again.

"Even if you did something like that Brenda, we count on you too much, as long as you are discrete nobody will care or need to know, what you are doing." He let go of my hands but didn't turn away.

The realization was breaking through the fog I was in like a freight train.

I felt like I was free-falling. Then he spoke again.

"You are one of my closest people, I trust you to keep all of our secrets, it's only fair that I keep one of yours," his hands now moved to my shoulders, and he slowly but lightly rubbed my arms, his hands sliding down until he held my hands. He looked deep into my eyes and then added, "And mine too."

His hands moved to my hips, and he was holding the lower part of my body tight to his. I could feel the bulge in his pants as he spoke.

"You know what I was doing last night," It really wasn't a question as much as it was an obvious statement.

He leaned forward and kissed me as his hands moved to my ass. His fingers lightly explored the fabric of my slacks as his tongue opened my lips and passed between them.

"Yes Brenda, I gave Scott a ride home and we talked about you a lot."

"Scott told me you were likely in the boardroom," he said as he licked my lips and then kissed me again. He said, "Scott said he had followed the scent of your perfume and somehow recognized the scent of your sex. Then in the car, he showed me your wet panties."

"You were actually naked Brenda and masturbating in the boardroom?" he whispered as he broke the kiss and ran his fingers up the intersection of my thighs, eliciting a quiet moan from me, "And did you actually play with yourself on the boardroom table?"

My head was spinning, in shock, as I stood there letting my boss manhandle my body, he was a good twenty years younger than me.

Despite myself, I leaned into the kiss, and my entire body seemed to moan with the physical connection between us. Almost everything I had done or masturbated to had been solo or imaginary and now to actually be touched by a real man made my knees weak.

"Brenda, I have wanted to do this since the very first day I met you three years ago."

"I watch you come into work every day, always smiling and upbeat. I know you could be my mother, but I think that's part of what makes you so sexy. I would have approached you sooner, but I always got the sense there was something restrained about you."

I inhaled sharply as he deftly undid my slacks and slipped his fingers into the space between my now-open slacks and my increasingly slick panties. More moaning and not just a little panting.

"Scott told me you were likely naked and masturbating on my boardroom table, was that what you were doing Brenda?" David asked again so quietly that I could have sworn his voice was inside my head.

I ground myself against his hand. In an even bolder move his fingers pushed down on my panties and slipped under the waistband and made me groan as one of his fingers parted my pussy and then penetrated deep inside me.

I was completely submissive and ground myself even harder against his hand and into his fingers.

"Now come on Brenda, answer the question," I hadn't done anything except moan and whimper since this had begun, my ability to communicate anything more than that seemed to have disappeared, so I slowly nodded my head.

"Brenda, that's so naughty, what am I supposed to do with you?"

I started to say something, but his tongue was already inside my mouth and now two fingers were stretching my very wet little box.

"What was that Brenda, you said you want to suck my cock, is that what you said?"

"You want to suck your boss's cock, right in my office, with people working in the office, only a few feet from us?"

"Oh Brenda, that's pretty nasty and more than a little slutty," I moaned out loud as his words echoed in my mind and I pushed even harder against his fingers, "Yes Brenda that is very slutty, but I think you're right, I think you should suck my cock."

"First though, I think you should undress for me," there was nothing I wanted to do more at this moment but then he added, "Actually keep your panties and let them get good and soaked for me, like the ones Scott had. Too bad that he didn't actually get to see you or feel you, but there will be time for that again."

I stood in front of him and pulled my slacks down, over my ass as he whistled, and then stepped out of them as gravity took over.

He looked at my panties, the sexy silk black ones, he rubbed my pussy through them and my knees almost buckled.

"Brenda, you have a really nice body, your legs are amazing, and oh, you shave your pussy too, that's really sexy."

"So wet Brenda, you really are something special, I wonder what Mel would say, but judging by how easily you are doing this, I would say he hasn't done much with you, too bad for him, good for Scott and me."

"On your knees, Brenda, and undo my pants."

I dropped to my knees and looked up into his eyes smiling down at me.

His zipper sounded so loud, but I wasn't thinking about anything except what was behind it. I could see the bulge and in seconds the circumcised tip was between my lips.

Now it was his turn to moan.

I licked his precum wetness as my tongue circled the end of his cock. He wasn't huge but he was nevertheless nice and thick as I licked and sucked on him.

"Play with yourself while doing me," he commanded, and my fingers slipped under the elastic of my panties and found my box without having to be asked twice.

I felt him shift a little and then he pushed his pants and underwear down his own legs, I took advantage, and now free of his underwear I licked up and down his entire shaft. I could feel the heat of his cock and sensed the veins with my tongue, lips, and mouth as I began to alternatively take him into my mouth and then lick up and down him. I used my tongue to explore every inch of him.