Naked and Taking Risks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of the office and the thoughts of other people disappeared from my consciousness.

His hands each gripped onto my hair as if he was holding on for dear life.

He left me enough flexibility that I could bob up and down and he trembled when I took one of his balls into my mouth. I used one of my sopping-wet fingers to trace the space between his balls and his little rosebud.

His shivering was becoming more frequent, and his moans out lasted mine in force and length. With my remaining fingers, almost on automatic, I used them to work my pussy, ever faster and faster.

He let go of my hair and I leaned down and licked the path between his ass and his cock in a long slow motion before taking him deep into my throat. I hadn't done this to a man since before I had met Mel, this one gripped my hair even tighter, moaning, and forcing me to arch my back even more. It may have been a while since my last blow job, but I still knew how.

I lost track of how long we did this, all that mattered to me was making sure he was enjoying this. I could have done this all day, but then, almost surprising me with the suddenness, he went rigid for a moment, and then followed it with a long shivering moan. I could feel his pulse change and he was cumming, and cumming deep inside my mouth. I had forgotten how much force there can be and how salty it tasted.

I clamped my mouth around him and just swallowed, he continued to shake and shiver for several more moments before steadying himself on me. I continued to lick, suck, and swallow as much as I could. He looked down at me, naked except for some wet panties. I licked my lips, swallowing the last remnants of his cum, and smiled back. I had forgotten how cum always made my mouth and lips feel numb when I gave a blowjob.

At the same time, while he watched, my own body shook with the pleasant and familiar rush of orgasm. It wasn't huge, not like what I have had recently, but still, that sense of building, building, building, and then falling, and then that electricity feeling running through my entire body, especially while he watch me cum was so intensely erotic, I felt like I was being so bad.

Suddenly from out of nowhere I could hear knocking. It was out of place. How could that be? The room seemed to disappear into a haze that made me feel confused and out of touch.

At first, the knocking seemed a long way from me. I feverishly tried to keep his cock in my mouth, feeling it starting to shrink and contract.

After what seemed like hours, but I knew it must have only been a few moments I heard it again, and also now there was a voice, it was his but it wasn't him, it seemed totally different than when he was commanding me to suck his cock.

It took a few more moments and I could hear my name again and again.

"Brenda, are you listening, Brenda, are you okay?" I could now clearly hear the distant voice and felt someone knocking on a car window, my car window. It was my boss. He was dressed, completely dressed, and I realized so was I. What was happening?

Out of reflex, I felt my hand move, my fingers pressed a button, and cool air funneled towards me. Suddenly I knew as my car window opened and more of the cool morning air rushed in to replace the heat inside the car.

"Come on Brenda, you must have dozed off, no wonder, working so late last night, how long have you been sitting in your car?"

I was groggy, confused, disappointed, more than a little wet, and flushed all over.

I had been sitting in the car, and I was dressed. My boss didn't seem to notice my hand buried between my legs or the scent of my pussy filling that I thought was overwhelming. I could feel the wetness between my legs and knew my fingers would be wet too. I unlocked the doors and mumbled something to him, and he opened and held my door. I quickly pulled my hand from between my legs, my fingers still wet.

"TTTThhhanks," I said pushing the button to make the window go up.

If he noticed the scent of my orgasm or the wetness of my crotch, he never said anything.

"Come on inside and I'll make you a coffee, that'll wake you up, you look flush and pale, Brenda, Are you sure you're okay?"

I was still confused, I had never fallen asleep in my car before, I remember arriving early, and I remember playing with myself like I had been doing for a while now. I remember being worried. I must have closed my eyes. It had been so real, so vivid, then I remembered that cock, filling my mouth and the little orgasm. I licked my lips, disappointed not to taste that salty and musky taste. Still, it was pretty incredible and I smiled and thought about how lucky I had been for both things.

He helped me as I stumbled a little in the parking lot and then held the building door for me.

We walked together and he excused himself, "If you're okay, I'll grab you a coffee."

Shakily I made it to my office and sat down, the warmth and electricity of my orgasm still tingling through my body. "Well at least that part wasn't just a dream," I thought.

He reappeared a few minutes later and gave me my coffee and told me again how much he appreciated my work. No mention was made about the door being unlocked and it would appear Scott never said a word to him last night.

I didn't see Scott until later in the day but when I came out of a meeting. We waved across the room, but no words were said. When I went into my office there was a small gift bag on my desk. When I asked, nobody seemed to know where it had come from, or who had left it there.

I closed my door just as the phone rang. I answered the phone and talked all while staring at the bag.

When I hung up, I carefully opened it.

There was a note, in the same handwriting as last night.

"Maybe sometime you can show me how they look on you, Scott."

It was a pair of sexy and silky red lace panties.

A text appeared on my phone at almost the same moment.

"Could you do that for me?"

I smiled and typed, "Yes."

I never got a chance that day to do anything about Scott's request, the next, or even the day after, unfortunately, because by then he was away at a conference.

Finally, I had to do something.

Through the darkness of my imagination, I sensed the closing and locking of a door.

It was three days after the car incident, and I thought it safer to be here.

Here was at home, Mel was out for the night, I had lit some candles, had a nice bottle of red wine, and the house was quiet.

I got as comfortable as I could and closed my eyes.

In my mind, I imagined standing just inside the door of a hotel room. Liz was with me.

A cool breeze broke the humidity of a tropical atmosphere. The sun shone in the open windows.

I could detect the sweet scent of suntan lotion and my own excitement.

My hand was on the door and a light sheen of sweat, not from the heat of the room, but from the anticipation I felt from my own body, it covered my nakedness from my damp hair to the tips of my freshly painted red toenails.

I could sense Liz beside me, her small hand in mine.

Liz smiled, she was wearing sandals, a cool yellow tank top, white shorts, and a necklace of seashells she had bought at the airport.

I felt her hand caressing my ass.

"You look amazing Brenda," Liz whispered, I couldn't believe she had talked me into doing this.

"Brenda, this is how I got introduced to doing this, trust me, being the only person naked your first time feels so incredibly erotic, you will orgasm with the slightest touch afterward."

I believed her, but being naked while she remained dressed was still very, very scary.

"It will make you even more horny Brenda, I remember the first time Bruce and I came here, he stayed dressed and I was naked, it was so incredible, for that first walk around the resort, I was the only person naked, I practically came as soon as Bruce touched my pussy."

"And, I'll bet you will be the same way too Brenda," Liz smiled and I felt her fingers slide down the curve of my ass.

I leaned across and kissed her on the lips. I had never kissed another woman before that way. My lips touched hers and it seemed to turn my sensitivity up several notches. I felt Liz's tongue and lips as she French kissed me. Her mouth and lips felt amazing, and I told her that I didn't think anyone had ever kissed me more sensually than her.

She responded by kissing me even more powerfully.

"Brenda, you are such a naughty girl," and I felt her slap my ass. It stung a little because Liz didn't hold back, and almost impossibly I felt even wetter than I already was.

"Brenda, you and I are going to have so much fun," and using the same hand that slapped my ass, she used it to part my legs and slowly rub my little pussy.

I moaned and Liz, said, "Okay, lover, there will be time for that when we get back, let's show you off, and then I will fuck you," and she grabbed my hand and pulled me dazed feeling amazing into the hallway.

The door closed behind me. My clothes and my keys were behind me and out of reach.

I realized I was holding my breath again. Consciously I forced myself to breathe. No security rushed to tackle me, and no one screamed because there was a naked woman in the hallway. I couldn't believe we were doing this. Maybe some naturalists didn't get aroused being naked in a public place, but not me, I was so turned on.

Liz stood behind me, her body pressed tight to mine, her hands reaching around me massaging my nipples and teasing them like she knew the combination to make me orgasm. I thought to myself that I wasn't the first woman she had done this with.

She whispered in my ear, "Brenda, you look amazing, you are making me so wet," and she dropped one hand to my pussy and I knew it came away wet. I tried to touch hers and she slapped my hand, "Not yet, lover, soon though."

The hall on the tenth floor was empty. I took a deep breath, and we started walking toward the elevator. I let my hips sway and slowly started to relax and really enjoy the feeling. I noticed Liz was walking with a huge smile on her face with one hand around my waist.

"Here goes," and I pushed the down button.

My heart raced as the numbers indicated the elevator was coming down, which meant likely there would be people on it already, I could feel my heart fluttering. Liz kissed me again just as the bell rang.

When the doors opened, several people were openly staring, they were all dressed. I felt a surge of adrenaline and all the butterflies in my stomach taking flight at the same time.

I realized Liz and I were still holding hands as she squeezed my fingers.

We had only been in the resort for less than an hour, and we hadn't even unpacked, Liz had been anxious for me to experience being naked in public and honestly, I couldn't wait either.

We had barely just dropped our bags on the bed when Liz said, "Shower, come on."

She grabbed my hand and her overnight bag and pulled me into the bathroom without even waiting for me to respond.

Although I had hoped that we would explore each other, Liz had strangely not even brought up the subject on the flight or in the taxi from the airport, all she had talked about sexually was how quickly she wanted me naked in public. My imagination was swirling and twisting just thinking about doing that.

So lost in my thoughts I was surprised that Liz was taking off my travel clothes and had started kissing me.

"You still have your clothes on, Liz," I said kind of surprised, trying to breathe while she kissed and touched me, while at the same time loving the feeling of her lips and tongue on mine.

"Not for long," she smiled, pausing just long enough to turn on the shower and then proceeded to strip in front of me.

"You like what you see?" she smiled again as I realized I was staring, and my mouth was hanging open.

Liz was beautiful, there was no denying she was an older woman, but she had taken care of herself, through exercise and eating properly, and at this moment in time, I thought she was the sexiest woman I had ever seen. The hot water and the steam enveloped us as our lips came together again and again.

Now in the elevator, as the doors closed, I was reliving the shower in my mind, and I must have whimpered a little because I suddenly noticed everyone staring at me. Liz still had her arm around my waist and surprised me by giving me another long deep passionate kiss in front of everyone.

Apparently, not everyone was pleased because I heard whispers of "sluts," "Lesbians," and "dirty old women," however, several of the men, both young and older whistled and encouraged us.

At the 7th-floor elevator, the door opened, and a large group of several men pushed into the elevator. I glanced at the limit sign, noticing we were two over. Liz mentioned that before the door closed and we offered to get out, but before we could the door closed.

There was no room, and everyone was crowded together, Liz and I were face to face and my body was pressed against hers.

In the now crammed elevator, I was the only one naked, my heart was pounding, and then Liz was rubbing my pussy. She was discreet but I felt like all my nerve endings felt like they were on fire and I could barely stand up. I was naked, being masturbated by my fully clothed friend and I could feel that I wasn't going to be able to control myself much longer, the trembling and waves of energy were almost more than I could contain, and Liz knew that.

We approached the 4th floor and there was a crunch sound the elevator stopped and the lights went out. The emergency lights came on, but it was only a fraction of the light the elevator had just moments before. I felt three of Liz's fingers in my pussy, Liz just smiled her innocent little smile and I tried hard not to moan and failed.

It was a small moan, but the men on either side of me heard me. Someone by the door was talking but the words didn't make any sense. I felt hands on my ass, Liz was still looking deep into my eyes as her fingers continued working me. My knees were getting wobbly as two different hands reached around me from behind and cupped my boobs. I felt their fingers and thumbs pinching and rubbing my nipples. I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head.

Then there were more hands, different hands, more hands than I could count, some soft and definitely feminine, some rough, large, and calloused, touching, caressing, and exploring.

I screamed as my knees gave out, and the rest of my body convulsed as an orgasm tore through me.

I could feel my pussy squirting, the hot liquid seemed to never end, the orgasm rippling through my body, the intensity only starting to fade gradually. At some point, Liz's smile grew fainter as reality returned and my adventure returned to the darkest parts of my fantasies. I lay there for a long time afterward, only dragging myself to bed after an hour of softly letting my fingertips explore my body.

Mel's snoring broke through to me later with the incredible realization that I had to do something different, something had to change. Yes, I was enjoying the masturbation sessions, and the dreams were awesome, but a craving had begun, a base need that needed more than just my fingers or vibrator to satisfy. I had known all along that this would happen.

As Mel snored and hogged the blankets, I realized I was naked. I had no idea what had happened to my pj's, I was covered in sweat, and my pussy was drenched, at first, I thought maybe I had an accident, but the scent was different and I recognized it immediately. I closed my eyes for another few minutes, trying to pull the memories together so I wouldn't forget.

A cool breeze wafted into the room and I felt a coolness as the wetness of my body began to evaporate. I closed my eyes and let the memory of my earlier orgasm relax me and eventually I fell into a wonderful sleep with lingering images and thoughts of being naked with Liz, echoing in my brain.

For the next few days at work, I wanted to talk to Liz, to tell her how I felt, and maybe even to tell her about my dream. Unfortunately, as Scott had been, she and Bruce were away for a few days. I thought about texting her writing but deleting several texts that just didn't communicate how I felt about her. I wanted, no I needed to see her, to talk face to face, and to kiss her passionately.

In the meantime, Scott was back and was flirting with me almost constantly. He did not mention the panties or the night he had covered for me, but there were always lingering smiles, random "accidental" touching of my hand, once or twice some brushing by and squeezing of my ass, and much wetness on my part. Everything was combined to make me want to confront him and either ravish him or let him ravish me.

I have no idea how I managed to get work done, as my mind seemed only to focus on sex, and being naked; causing even more, vivid dreams which were intruding more and more into my consciousness.

Then something broke free.

It was a big thing to break free.

Even though I had waited so long for this and had known from the time I found the note, this would happen; my hands were shaking as it began.

The office was busy, hectic even chaotic, busy enough that no one would notice when we left within a few minutes of each other.

He had sent me a text almost thirty minutes ago. I hadn't been able to concentrate since then. I swear the clock was almost moving backward.

The text was simple, "How about at 12:15?"

It was a short walk, and I wouldn't need to bring anything. Breathing deeply to relax my voice, turned off the light, closed my door, and told everyone I was heading out for lunch.

Through the office, down the hall, turn right and then past the boardroom, out through the coat room to the stair doors. I quickly checked in both directions, and no sounds or people were approaching. I reached for the door and turned the normally locked doorknob. It opened easily. I stepped into the darkness and locked the door.

I heard him breathing before I saw him and took his hand. Even though he worked in an office, in an instant I felt the rough calloused texture and I felt just like I had so many years ago as a teenager when I was sneaking a boy into my bedroom.

He led me up the stairs, pulling me by the hand to the old supply room. His hand was warm, it was like the very first time I had actually touched him. Until now things had only existed in my dreams, "my alone" sessions, and in the promise of the note he had left after he had taken my bra and panties. In my imagination, we had done much more than just touch hands. Maybe it was melodramatic to say, but that night everything had changed.

Until then I had mostly been content to find pleasure alone, in my fantasies. After that night, imagining the resort with Liz, I began to imagine finding someone or someone to satisfy me. Liz was one person who nurtured and pushed my buttons, the other had been Scott, and the promise of his note.

I knew I was going to do something with both of them, it just turned out that it was Scott first.

The room was dusty and unorganized, and the ceiling was barely high enough for him to stand straight. We had separated at the landing, and he now stood across the small room from me smiling. I shivered in again anticipation. I wasn't cold, but I was shivering. It was like my body was a million degrees, it was the hope of what the next few minutes would bring that made me shiver.

We each took steps toward each other and then we were kissing. We stood for a moment with me leaning towards him, my arms at my sides. The first kiss was tentative, but the feeling was electric, so much better than I had ever imagined. The second was longer, our teeth came together, and we both smiled, I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue against his lips, they parted and for the first time ever I kissed another man romantically, a younger man if only by a few years, lustfully, someone who was not my husband.