Naked and Taking Risks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes were closed, and I savored the feeling. Excitement and the thrill of the danger of what we were doing flowed through my veins. I felt his hands wrap themselves around me and pull me closer, our tongues dancing together, our lips moving in sequence. I could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against me.

The hustle, bustle, and noise only feet away from us disappeared for me.

We kissed for what seemed like hours, it had been so long since I had been kissed by a man like this. I felt his hands squeeze my ass and almost lift me off the floor. His hands moved up and next, he was cupping one of my boobs, his thumb and forefinger slowly caressing my hard nipples. A soft low moan escaped from my lips. I could feel the power, the desire, and the barely restrained strength in him.

My hands roamed over his shoulders and chest, I was more than a little pleasantly surprised with the muscles that he hid beneath sweaters and other loose clothing.

We didn't have much time and the threat of discovery, even in this seldom-used room, was always present. His level of hunger surprised me, he was always so quiet and never seemed to need the spotlight, but his kissing and touching were so raw and elemental, he took my breath away.

Knowing the danger, I undid the clasp on his dress pants, grateful he wasn't wearing a belt. Slipping my small hand into his pants I made two discoveries, his skin was remarkably smooth, and as my hand moved closer to his cock, he did not seem to have any body hair, anywhere.

And secondly, he was not wearing any underwear. I had heard of many women going commando, but I hadn't heard of any men doing it.

My fingers felt the heat and hardness as they discovered and rubbed him. He was so much bigger than what I was used to. I broke the kiss reluctantly and smiled before lowering myself to my knees. I knew someone might ask why my knees were dusty later, but right now I wanted to do this and didn't care how dirty I got doing it.

Scott helped me pull his pants down, at some point gravity took over, but I wasn't watching, now I had my lips moving over the tip of his cock, I had already tasted and licked the clear pre-cum from him and was looking for more. I was aware of Scott's hands on the sides of my head, but I was almost completely focused on making Scott cum.

It had been so long since I had given head to Mel. I used my tongue and licked and sucked on Scott's cock like it was an ice cream cone. My fingers were busy, caressing his shaft and playing with his balls. I looked up and locked eyes with Scott and he opened his mouth and just moaned as his eyes closed and his head tilted back.

I moved my tongue and lips back and forth along the sides of his cock, feeling with my tongue his warmth, the pulse of his heart, the veins, and his taste. His smooth balls seemed to beg to be sucked and as I moved up and down his length I alternated first one and then the other. Scott's tightening grip on my hair seemed to show how he was enjoying the sensations as did an ever-increasing number of moans and whimpers.

Taking him into my mouth, I felt his width as his cock brushed up against my bottom and top teeth, I felt him on the sides and top of my mouth. Relaxing slightly as he pushed further, Scott went deeper and deeper, his body trembling as all this was happening. I took him all the way until I felt both of his balls against my lips. He pulled back out and then repeated everything again, once, four times, ten times, each time the shuddering and trembling to grow in intensity.

As Scott slowly but deeply fucked my face, I used one hand to begin softly caressing the space between his legs. Mel would never have let me do this, he thought oral sex was dirty enough, but any time I had tried to play with his as he stopped everything, it would be weeks before we would have sex again. Scott seemed to not have any qualms about this and almost seemed to be pushing back against my fingers.

My technique was just what I imagined I would like and run my finger down the narrow path between his balls and his asshole. Sometimes circling his little rosebud other times just teasing it. Scott was moaning so loudly in response I was afraid he would attract attention from downstairs, but I did not stop.

I stopped for a moment and then used some of my wetness to lube a finger and then just as he was pushing deep down my throat I finished tracing from his balls to his ass and then rimmed and pushed.

"OOOOOhhhhhfffffuuuuuccccckkkkkk BBBBBrrrreennndddaaa," was his response and his body went completely rigid and then he groaned.

Whatever I had ever experienced when Mel came, did not prepare me for what Scott did. Scott's cum filled my mouth and dripped from my lips. He was totally rigid and trembled for several seconds before he dropped to his knees, his cock pulling out of my mouth in the process as still more cum dribbled down my front, leaving small droplets of wetness on my blouse.

Then he was kissing me, licking my face, and devouring his own cream pie, although, at the time, I barely knew what that was.

We kissed for several more moments and he stopped and just held me, both of us on our knees, panting, and me covered in his cum, although not as much as before.

I had never heard of a man liking his own cum, but watching Scott devour it turned me on. My makeup had run and my hair was a mess after Scott had mussed it up as I blew him.

Our "holding time," ended suddenly when a rattling sound disturbed our embrace. Somebody had tried the normally unlocked door at the bottom of the stairs.

We froze.

Then Scott jumped to his feet, but fortunately, before he started to pull his pants up, he helped me to my feet. Whoever had tried the door had left, maybe to go and get the key from the main office, we knew we didn't have much time.

"You go, Scott, it's going to take me a minute," I said realizing my slacks were covered in dust, my blouse was sprinkled with cum, and my face looked like I had just sucked a wonderful cock.

He didn't want to go, but I insisted. He was down the stairs as quietly and quickly as he could. He too looked like he had been up to something, but it was at least ten seconds after I heard the door open and close followed by silence before I heard the doorknob rattle again. I heard the key, I heard the door open and close, and then I heard the sound of footsteps on the stairs.

I tried to wake up but I realized this was real.

There was not much I could do, no mirror, no makeup, I brushed the dust off my knees and tried to pretend to look for a file. I could smell the perfume before I heard the voice.

"Brenda, you are a very naughty girl," I had been caught twice now, once by Scott, and now again.

-----

End of Chapter 3