Naked and Unafraid

Story Info
Housewife porn.
975 words
3.8
16.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddMcAnn
ddMcAnn
20 Followers

She greeted him, when he answered the door, with a kiss. Just a peck on the lips, and she was so casual about it like she had greeted him like that a hundred times before. This woman had no idea the effect she had on him, nor did it seem that she cared. For her it was just natural, a part of who she was. She was truly a force of nature.

He caught her by the wrist as she was almost past his reach and pulled her into his embrace. He kissed her much less casually, sliding his tongue to further part her lips and caress her tongue as his hands firmly pressed the length of her against him. Pressing their bodies together he held them firmly there for a few seconds while he continued to kiss her thoroughly.

Her heart rate sped up and he pulled his lips away, just long enough to bend slightly, place an arm behind her knees, and pick her up. His mouth returned to hers and they took their time enjoying the feeling of urgency in their bodies, but not wanting to rush through any of it.

The way she sucked on his tongue aroused his male member, she quickly unzipped his pants and knelt to slide his rising maleness into her mouth, she herself becoming increasingly hot and wet, she sucked and fondled him to full hardness, sliding her tongue up and down along the ridge that ran down the center of the under-side of his cock, as her mouth worked it's way down from the tip to the base.

Her need to have him overrode her want to please him. Then she disengaged her mouth, stood, and removed her panties. She pushed him, gently guiding him to sit on the couch. Her tunic dress sliding up her muscular thighs as she straddled him. She bent to kiss him pulling his hips to reposition him more toward the edge of the couch; with the added benefit of extra stimulation for her as he rocked his pelvis back and forth to accomplish the desired position. She repositioned herself so the two could merge. She placed her hands to either side of his head atop the back of the couch.

He reached up and caressed her left breast, leaning into her to place her nipple in his mouth, and rolled his tongue around it. Her body responded immediately, arching her back and thrusting her chest out. He slid his hand slowly down the length of her torso into her groin to softly stimulate her clitoris with his thumb as she rode him. When her rhythm and motion changed, and she was just moving forward and back, her stance widened, and her back arched even more. He slowly shifted his hips back and forth. Between both sets of movements, their orgasms rose up within their bodies both slick with sweat slipping against one another. They came hard both moaning and panting.

Their bodies completely intertwined in the aftermath of their passion, neither wanting to disengage. He slowly kissed her once more, and held her to him to savor this moment for a little longer, their tongues eager playmates.

He felt the stirring of passion again from deep within and wrapped her up a bit tighter. Plunging his tongue deeply into her mouth, he claimed her full attention for another round. His penis, which was still half inside her, suddenly swelled up and he thrust it fully and deeply into her. She moaned and gasped, her mouth hungrily returning to tangle her tongue up with his. Their passion and intensity notched up from their previous round. Their pelvises ground together fully stimulating her clitoris and her g-spot, within thirty seconds she climaxed again hard. He felt the heat and the pulsation of her orgasm form within and thrust deep into her, resisting every urge in his body to move. She climaxed hard and he rode the wave of her climax. Her body pulsed and sucked and pushed, all these sensations he felt against his maleness. The smell of sex pungent in the sweltering humidity. Still wrapped up in his arms, he loosened up and kissed her again, just a casual peck on the lips like she had greeted him with only an hour before.

He was finding out that he wanted her like he had never wanted anything. She made him hot for her just thinking about some of the things they had done together. Yet she had an innocent beauty that had hidden the passionate lover that he was pleasantly discovering she was.

He looked into her eyes as he was thinking these thoughts about her and somehow realized in that moment that she felt the same way toward him. It was something he had not seen in her eyes before and there was the way she stood in front of him naked and unafraid.

Lately the need to arouse her and please her in every way he could drove him. He spent almost every second of his day thinking about her, either to remember something she said or did, or maybe what he would do or say the next time they met. He hadn't been able to focus on his work for the past two months. It was getting embarrassing. He kept finding himself daydreaming about her at odd times during the day, and he dreamed about her at night. He would wonder what she was doing at some moment during the day. Often, he would imagine her taking a bath in the middle of the day because she mentioned it casually once. He liked the fact that she would take time out of her busy day to just unwind and relax. He also liked how natural she now was with him, it was icing on the cake.


ddMcAnn
ddMcAnn
20 Followers