Naked at All Female Office - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that you felt compelled to do so, giving everyone a small bow to thunderous applause. Rachel then continued, "So, I will hand it off to our big statman here to give you the rundown on everything we have going on"

You step forward. You start your presentation, first taking them through all the statistics. "As you all well know our sales last month increased by 250% from the previous month. That means that the month's sales were 3 and a half times that of the previous month!" The total sales number elicited a huge cheer and you couldn't help but imagine they knew it was this metric that had stripped you.

Marina whispered, just loud enough for everyone to hear, "And I love my reward."

You also made them aware of other statistics from last month - about how many sales leads were created, how many converted to sales and what the average sale was. It had become a little normal, with the girls taking notes and paying attention, despite many stares and smirks at your manhood.

Then you handed out their dossiers with projections. It's all going smoothly. Or as smooth as you can hope. "And lastly, here you will find your projections for the next month. These are your goals. The numbers this month are more uncertain than usual, we're coming off a huge boost and it's unclear how differently we will fare. Still, I believe in my numbers, and am confident that most of them will be right!"

There is a second of silence, followed by Jules softly muttering, "Wanna bet?" This sent the girls into uproarious laughter, all except Jules who was also sitting humiliated from a lost bet, despite being the one making the joke. Rachel steps in, saying, "I'm so glad you brought that up, Jules. I wanted to address the elephant in the room."

"The elephant has quite the impressive trunk!" came the reply from the table. It was Sandy! She was red and couldn't believe she had said it out loud. But quiet Sandy had just cat called him. Once again, laughter all around. Rachel simply smiled and waited for the laughter to die down. "We all seem to be having fun!" she said, moving to place a hand on your shoulder, "All of us." Rachel stared into your soul through your eyes for just a few seconds. "So here's my CEO directive for the future: Wagers are encouraged - not just with John but with each other. Marina tells me all of that has already begun and, while I didn't believe it at first, I now whole-heartedly believe that this will only benefit all of us. Of course, as John is the only man, he's the only person who can provide the, um, carrot, as well as the stick"

You felt every eye in the room burrow into you. And you remember you have to do a wager with each one of them (minus Jules) in the next week. Oof. Just as you are trying to come up with good ways to wager against some of the girls, Rachel interrupts your thoughts with, "and now, it's time for the monthly all hands picture!"

Oh shit. You had forgotten. There's pictures of every month hung up on the wall of the conference room and it's posted on the website. And you have to be in it, I don't think they'll accept you trying to avoid that! You turn to Rachel, "Rachel, can I cover up for this somehow" you say, sweating bullets.

Rachel exaggeratedly pretends to think, before smiling and saying a simple, "No." You hang your head. "But," Rachel adds, "If you give us your consent, we can make this a real all hands, and use our hands to cover you up for the pictures for the website and to hang up here!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

You consider this as the girls help set up the phone stand to take the pictures. You know the right answer. You can't have those photos on the website. On the wall forever. Your work life, which has recently felt like a weird dream dimension, would be revealed to everyone. Well, that was happening either way. Question is, what would everyone see? So you know gulp and say, "Yes, Rachel, I would like that"

Rachel leaned closer and whispered, "You need to tell them, John, tell them they have your consent and tell them why. The lawyers were very clear."

You look at the girls all setting up the shot, framing your naked body in the center of Marina's phone held up on the stand. It's in selfie mode, so you can see exactly the set up. "H-hey girls," you squeak which causes the chatter in the room to devolve into silence, with all eyes on you. You continue, "I am giving you guys consent to touch me, in exchange for covering me up in the pictures. Would you guys do it?"

The girls all look and each other and erupt into laughter. You catch a variety of responses in the affirmative, "Of course, hun" "Since you asked so nicely" "Anything for you, John" "Oh I thought you'd never ask" Jules looks confused and Marina tells her, "Look you're on punishment and don't want to be pictured naked, right? Just hide behind John and peek out for the picture."

After the phone was set up, the girls figured out their places. They were groping your cock and balls, all 6 girls (everyone in the office minus Jules) trying to cover you up with everyone's hands on you. You are rock hard and they constantly grab, let go and slide their hands over your cock. Emily and Sandy are too shy to talk but the other 4 were saying a lot. "Wow there's so much of it to go around?" "It's too big, maybe we can't cover it all? Should we call someone from next door to help" "I can't decide if I want the shaft or the head" Sandy, growing bolder from the other's comments, said, "This is what I call an all hands" She couldn't make eye contact with anyone after she said it, but everyone erupted in laughter and patted her on the shoulder.

Finally they settle on a placement. Sandy and Emily would kneel, one on each side of you. They would use one hand each to cover your balls. Olivia and Lisa would stand over them, using one hand to cover one half each of the base of your cock, crisscrossing their fingers together. Marina would grab and cover the entire remainder of your shaft, leaving Rachel to grab the head of your cock and cover it, much like one grabs the gearshift of a car. Jules got behind you and pressed herself against your back and you felt her boobs, soft against you. She peeked her head out. With 6 girls grabbing you dick, you stood there, gob smacked. Lisa then spoke up, "Someone has to go and start the pictures. It's on a 3 second timer to keep taking pictures, you just have to hit the button."

Marina let go of your shaft, uncovering that part of your manhood, walking up the phone. What a strange looking situation you see in the phone, 5 girls are holding your cock in a very awkward way. You also realize that this arrangement leaves little to the imagination. But little is better than nothing, you suppose. "How many pictures?" you manage to ask. Rachel looks contemplative and says, "We usually do about 4-5 and then we choose the best one" Great. 4-5. But what is taking Marina so long? Instead of pressing the button to start she's messing around in the menu. Lisa asks, "Marina, what are you doing?"

"Well," Marina said, "it occurred to me that John here gave us consent to touch in exchange for covering him for the photos. So well, we will cover him during the photos. But not a second before!" With that she pressed the button and rushed back to take her place. That minx! Instead of the 3 you expected to see the on the screen counting down, it instead said, 12. Before you could say anything, you feel Marina grab your shaft again. But she did more than grabbing, beginning to sensually move her hand slightly up and down, as much as the congested space with so many hands would allow. But soon, you felt Lisa and Olivia under her move in unison with her. You also felt Rachel slowly massage his head. Finally, you feel Emily and Sandy massage your balls. Even Jules stuck to you body and rubbed your chest with her soft hands The amazing feeling of so many women feeling you up, jerking you off was almost too much, but then Marina said, "Picture time!"

At you looked straight into the camera, and forced a smile. The girls went back to original position, covering your cock with their combined hands. Click. The picture of you and all the girls lingered on the screen for a couple of seconds, before the 12 popped back up. You realize the challenge for you will be to prevent yourself from cumming. And the girls realize this.

The topic they are talking about becomes your possible ejaculation, punctuated by Marina calling out for the picture being taken. Your eyes are closed, trying to stop from cumming. As you feel the amazing sensations you hear voices but can't attribute them to particular people. "Oh, if John cums, does he actually lose his job?" "Well, it's a fire-able offence" "I don't want this hunk to get fired" "Well, if we forgive him, then he can stay" "The question is....." "PICTURE TIME." Suddenly, the movements stop, but the pressure from the soft hands on your cock remains. You open your eyes and look at the camera again, for a photo. And the sensations start again. You close your eyes and the chorus begins again, "The question is what will it take for us to forgive him" Giggles. Rachel is being more vigorous rubbing the head. "Perhaps, he can give us consent forever" "Or, my friend from the 7th floor wants to know why I'm so happy. Maybe we call her in" "Isn't the 7th floor that pharma sales office filled with women? Maybe we send him there" "Picture time!" You open your eyes and force a smile again.

The words are having an effect on you, but everything is second to this humiliating stroking your cock is getting. It starts again. "Oh, yes that sounds good. Maybe he can go down to reception and get our packages one of these days" "I really liked the way Marina pulled him into the meeting today by his cock, I vote he get to do that every time he wants to meet with us!" Giggles. "Well, if - " "PICTURE TIME"

You open your eyes, barely. There's no way that was a good picture. You're struggling to hold on. When the sensation starts again, you are holding on. You suddenly feel a strange soft feeling enveloping your left ball. You open your eyes to see Sandy has taken your ball in her mouth. Your eyes close again, savoring this odd feeling of multiple hands, each stroking, rubbing, licking various parts of your anatomy. The girls continue to talk. "Well, if they aren't any limits, can't we make him do all of it?" Laughter all around. You hold on for dear life when Marina once again yells, "PICTURE TIME." You open your eyes and force a weak smile, very close to the edge.

And once again the girls resume stroking and teasing. This time, clearly Rachel says, "Since we all have our hands together let's all yell, 'Go team!' on one like we always do!" That's right, every year you all put your hands together and count down 3, 2, 1 Go team. Not usually for pictures. But you're more focused on not cumming, as you feel yourself getting to the edge. Soon, you hear Rachel countdown, as the teasing, the stroking, the rubbing of your head and fondling of your balls reaches a fever pitch. "3..... 2..... 1.... Go Team!"

As she counts down you start riding the edge, and on go team you're about ready to pop. But as they all scream in unison and you open your eyes, the girls all release you cock and raise their hands, as one normally does in a cheer. The sudden movement pushes you even closer to the edge, your cock now exposed to the open air. Your hips buckle, thrusting outward begging for touch. Your legs tremble. You ride the edge, desperate not to pop, a ruined orgasm. Click. A picture has been taken as you manage to stave off the sensation, just about holding on.

After a few breaths, you realize everyone has stood there in silence. Your cock is twitching, and pre-cum drips on the floor. The silence is broken by Marina who begins a slow clap. One by one the girls join in, cheering and wolf whistling as you stand there trying to recover from the most intense feeling you've ever felt. You are unsure if you are even happy that you made it, your cock uncomfortably overstimulated. Click. The camera grabs another picture

---------------------------------------------------------------

"You said you'd cover me up for the pictures" you finally manage to breathlessly say to the girls. Marina walks up to the phone, her phone and stops the camera, and says, "Yes, for the pictures for the room and website. We already took our 5 pictures, the last couple were just for us, and so we didn't cover ya" You stood there, uncomfortably hard in front of all the women in the office. They had seen everything now. Somehow they managed to see what it looks like when you orgasm, just minus the orgasm. You were desperate to cum at this point.

Rachel stepped forward and faced the group, "Now, now everyone, that was fun! Now we're back to no touching, and girls, I'm very serious about this, the lawyers were very clear. I once again wanted to thank you all for a great effort last month and hope it continues!" Cheers. "Final heads-up, we are hiring, so you may see some new faces around here and may be asked to show someone around! Now, I want all of you to head out into the bullpen for the awards ceremony!"

Everyone claps and begins to filter out of the office. Oh right, the monthly awards ceremony. The last thing - a couple of awards given to the most improved employee (called the Growth award) and the Employee of the Month. You feel lightheaded and high, your cock throbbing in a dull pain, desperate for relief. You start to move out to the bullpen, almost a zombie when Rachel grabs your shoulder. "John, can you stick around for a second" she said softly.

Everyone filters out of the room, leaving just you and Rachel. She stepped in close and said, "That must be unbearable by now," pointing at your throbbing cock, "and I don't want you to go out there with that discomfort, with your, uhm" Rachel hesitated, seemingly uncomfortable with what she was about to say. She steadied herself, putting doubt away and once again assuming the demeanor of the ruthless CEO. She continued, "With your balls full. The girls would definitely find a way to milk that cock and then you become essentially tied to us. They would make you do all kinds of embarrassing things, like the ones they mentioned. However..." she said, pausing dramatically, "I'm not the kind of boss who wants to use legal means to coerce you. So I offer you a deal. If you agree to trial the incentive system this once, it will show me that you are committed to giving this a go and I will let you unload those balls, without repercussion."

Your cock twitched. Your desperation to cum nearly had you give in to this proposition immediately. Yet you had the wherewithal to ask, "What does that entail?" Rachel replied, "Well, you will be the prize, in some way, for the awards." She sees you start to object so she adds, "I want to surprise you! It's more fun when we get to see your face. Of course the girls will get a choice, but it is obvious what they will choose." You are desperate to cum. But still you push on one more time, "Well, that's vague. If you're not gonna tell me, can I at least get some more benefits?"

Rachel smiles, placing her hand on your shoulder, rubbing you soothingly" John, you can trust me, it won't be anything you can't handle! But you're right. You still have to do a wager with pretty much everyone except Jules, yeah? How about this will count as your wager against me? I do want a minor thing in return, though, I want to lead you to the awards ceremony"

You couldn't bear it anymore, you were desperate and the deal seemed pretty good. "Deal." you say, barely managing the words. Rachel places papers in front of you to sign.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You feel like you're in a dream (or a nightmare) as Rachel leads you out of the conference by your rock hard cock, throbbing and uncomfortable to the bullpen. You see everyone gathered around the bullpen as you approach with Rachel to the stand in front of her and your office. There is whistling, cheering and applause as you make your way to the front. She lets go and turns around to face the team. Even as she lets go, you are so sensitive that you have a minor scare that you might just release then and there. Which you're sure isn't the plan.

Rachel starts, "Alright guys, let's hand out the awards for this month. I'm sure you're all wondering about the grand entrance me and John made and it is because we are trialing something today that we think could be revolutionary. We call it: THE INCENTIVE SYSTEM!" There is some clapping, but it looks like not everyone knows what she's talking about. Marina catches your eye, smirking, clearly in the loop as to what Rachel is referring to. Rachel continues, "Seeing as how we performed so well with certain incentives hanging over us, we have decided to make that formalized. It's just a trial for now, but as your reward for excellent performance this month the award winners may take the usual prize, or...." she paused, pointing both her hands at you with her palms open, "you may claim something from our office hunk over here!"

Rapturous cheering as you burn red and your cock twitches, as it has been for quite a bit. Rachel steps forward, "I don't know how much more he can take, so let's hurry this up and get started. The first of our two awards is, as always, the Growth Award. We've seen plenty of growth this week in the office," she said, eliciting plenty giggles from the girls, "but this award will go to the most improved employee this month. And the winner is.... Sandy!"

Sandy looks shocked as she steps forward towards you and Rachel. Rachel hands her the placard that reads, "Growth Award - April 2023" on it. A picture is taken but thankfully they do not include you in it. However, you do notices a couple of the girls taking their own pictures and videos. "Now," Rachel says, "You can either take the normal $100 Amazon gift card, or..... " she grabs your arm and drags you closer to Sandy, "claim the growth forfeits!"

Without a second of hesitation, "I'll take the forfeits!" Rachel smiles, "Ok! This is your prize: You can either give John here one or two forfeits. You can give him two forfeits, but these must be limited to the office premises and the office women only. Or.... you can give him one forfeit with no limits!"

You stand there stunned. All the things they spoke about doing if you came, the things you wanted to avoid, she could just make you do one of those! But you can't help but drip at the thought of doing some of them, showing off to more people. Sandy looked very please with herself, hopping back into the bullpen.

Rachel stepped forward again, "And now to the main event- THE EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH. Will our 3-time reigning champion," she says, placing her hand on your shoulder, "win his 4th in a row or will someone topple him!" The crowd began to cheer and cat call. The Chorus of voices all converged and began to chant all together, "MARINA! MARINA! MARINA!"

Rachel laughed and indicated for them to quiet down. Once the cheers died, she exclaimed, "Looks like the people and spoken and rightly so! For our excellent sales, our Employee of the Month is Marina!" Marina walked down and grabbed her plaque and took her picture. She then sauntered over to you and began to lightly touch your shoulder, gently stroking your forearm. "In lieu of the customary champagne, you can pop something else," she said. Marina wasted no time, grabbing your cock and beginning to stroke slowly. Some of the girls gasped. Rachel spoke over the sight, "Now, ladies, this one is allowed as part of the program, so it is not a fire-able offence. Look away if you don't want to see this." Not a single lady looked away. Lisa and Olivia stare deeply as Olivia films you on her phone. Emily looks transfixed at what is going on. And Jules.... oh my. You see naked Jules, without inhibitions, with one hand on her exposed crotch, touching herself sensually and the other caressing one of her ample breasts. Marina stroked faster and you struggle to hold on much longer. Rachel continued, "As you continue to claim your prize, let me tell you what you won aside from the ceremonial pop. For the employee of the month, I grant, as per agreement from our marvelous hunk here, CONSENT FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE MONTH!"