Naked at All Female Office - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she says that you give in, as Marina milks your cock in front of the entire office to gasps and applause. That might be the hardest you have ever cum.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You stand there, legs shaking, still feeling waves of joy as Marina continues to milk every last drop from you. There is utter silence, as she slows down to a standstill and lets go for your cock. Lisa begins to clap, and is soon joined by the others, as though they had been knocked out of a trance. You take it all in recovering from the most intense experience you had ever experienced.

Rachel steps up once again for an announcement, "All right, guys! That was the best month yet! Final announcement: Along with the new hire interviews, we also have Businesswoman Weekly who will drop by some time next week. They want to catch us in our natural environment, so they won't tell us the exact day! Now as always when we have a good month, you guys can take the rest of this off! Goodness knows you earned it!" With that everyone starts to chatter preparing for the end of the day. The rest of your time is daze. You know you speak to people, you go back to your office to close out some files. At some point Jules came to collect her clothes before leaving. Before you know it the office is emptied out. It's just you.

You go to grab your bag from from the corner of your office to see that it's empty.

"Looking for this?" you hear Marina's voice say, holding your clothes.

"Look, Marina, I really like you and I am having fun, but I just want to get dressed and go home now" you say.

She tosses you your clothes, and you are so stunned that you didn't catch them. She then said, "I just wanted to tell you that I made reservations for dinner at 8, and you oughta wear something nicer than these baggy shorts. Show me a good time, make me laugh and make me cum harder than you just did in front of the whole office, okay?" She slowly began caressing your cock.

"Show me a good time this weekend and maybe I'll be good to you as well" she said, stroking some life back to your cock.

"I don't know how I will be able to control myself during the interviews, with this thing just sitting there next to me" she said, stroking faster, "or when the magazine cameras show up. It will be interesting. And remember! No cumming unless I let you. Unless we let you."

She was once again sped up and your cock was nearly at full mast. She then said, "Oh babe! I wanted to ask you! What do you think of my new lock screen image?" She flashed her phone at you displaying the picture taken in the meeting, as all the girls surrounded you but released their hands from your cock, leaving it hanging in the air, riding the edge of orgasm, as hard as possible, with your face scrunched up expecting a release that would not come. That was it, your cock was rock hard now.

Marina let go. "Get dressed and meet me for dinner" she said, softly. She then pulled you in for a long passionate kiss. A kiss that turned into another and before you knew it you had pushed Marina up against a wall and lifted her up by her ass. You kiss her neck and she moans loudly. "I, uh, I thought," Marina said breathlessly between moans, "I could hold out till dinner! But enough teasing." You let her down and saunters over to your desk, pulling it down. She then sits atop it, spreads her legs and sexily pulls her panties off.

"Before dinner, I want you to eat something else"

You can't help but think this is a great end of the week and a great start to the weekend.