Naked at All Female Office - Day 03

Story Info
A whole new meaning to the "Monthly all-hands".
8k words
4.8
17.6k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbzzzzz
dbzzzzz
137 Followers

Author's Note: Writing is very slow on this unfortunately, so I would expect progress to be slow. I would also expect later chapters to be shorter. This series started over on CHYOA, so if you want to follow along in shorter increments as I'm writing it, please go and seek it out there.

Day 3: Friday, May 3rd

You wake up in the morning, your dick hard as a rock. You had spent all night dreaming about the magical evening with Marina in the office. You guys had some fun and then some. First in your office, then hers. Then in yours once again. But as you wake up this morning, your thoughts cannot fully focus on that beautiful evening without thinking of everything else. And what lay in store today. You realized you had leaned into it and you were still alive. And as embarrassing as it all was, it was also fun.

You went back into the office just as you did yesterday, in sweats and a tee, walked into the office lobby and up the elevator. You once again come to the door of the office before stripping off, your bare skin exposed to the cold air. You put all your clothes in a bag, and knowing you need to be hard, you play with yourself. Thinking about the all hands and your rendezvous with Marina gets you hard before you know it and you confidently enter the office.

Once again attempting to play it cool, you nod at the bullpen as you briskly walk past. You try not to look into anyone's eyes, particularly Marina or Lisa so as to not lose your cool. You enter your office and set up, ready to work. First thing is first as always, check you messages and emails.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You have 3 messages. You start with the boss, Rachel, whose messages simply reads: "Good luck today!" Phew. Wasn't anything new at least.

Second was a message from Marina, "Hey, stud! Remember that second forfeit you owe me? Come to the conference room early for the on hands to complete it!" Great. That was going to be embarrassing. You react to the message with a thumbs up.

Lastly, Lisa has messaged you, "Hi John, thank you for the work on the product requirement today. Can you work with Jules and finish up the designs before the all hands?" Fairly normal request, though you didn't exactly relish working one on one with Jules in your office right now. Nevertheless, you drop her a message asking her to come in.

She smirks, getting up from the bullpen. This is the first time you looked out at the girls. Sandy and Olivia looked incredibly envious as Jules, in a black t-shirt and jeans that, along with her black hair and choker, contrasted beautifully with her pale skin. She entered walked over over confidently to your desk, and you began explaining to her the requirements of the document she needed to draw up for the contractor with exact details of everything to put into the product. As she starts to put the rough plan out, you notice she has missed out a loophole that might allow a malicious (or stupid) user to break the whole product and mess up the server. It's a common mistake Jules makes, not thinking about edge cases.

Having gone through most of the work over the course of a half hour, Jules says, "Alrighty then, bossman, I will bash this out in the next 10-15 minutes and send it over to Lisa and yourself" You wince, knowing the mistake probably won't get caught and Lisa would tear into Jules (again!).

You reply, "Hey, Jules, take your time. You want to do good work, don't forget that speed isn't everything"

"I know. But this is so basic. I could do this with my right hand tied behind my back in 10 minutes perfectly, it's so easy."

You smirk. There's only one logical thing to do next. Well, it's not logical, but in the moment, there was no other choice. The works escape your mouth before you can even think. "Wanna bet?"

Jules first looks taken aback by your proposition, which then turns to joy. She says, "I have an idea, but I don't know if you'll do it. If you want to prove to me speed isn't everything, how about instead of tying my right hand behind my back, instead it be doing something," she says, looking down at your junk, "else."

You gulp. She continues, in a sultry whisper, "If I can finish the design ready to be sent in 10 minutes with just my left hand, I get to lead you out into the bullpen and you work there today. Perhaps Emily could sit in here."

You look out at the bullpen, but you can see that while Sandy and Olivia are hard at work, Emily seems very distracted by what you and Jules are up to. You think that this is too far, that you should just say no to this. The bet itself is so extreme and sexual. But you catch Marina's eyes, who seems to know what is going on. Maybe she spoke to Jules beforehand. Maybe she just read your expression. Either way her eyes have a very clear message. "Do it."

You respond to Jules. "In return, I want to be able to pick what you wear for the next week"

Jules replies instantly, "Deal."

---------------------------------------------------------------

So there you were, setting 10 minutes on a timer, with Jules keeping her hand right by your rock hard dick, ready to grab it, left hand over the keyboard ready to start. You click the timer, and with speed Jules' left hand starts typing as her right hand strokes. At first it's slow and sensual, as she's concentrating on the work, only passively stroking you off. You also try to get some work done, this very odd scenario, as Rachel said, should affect your work as little as possible.

After about 3 minutes, Jules begins to stroke faster, working your shaft with a good pace now. Outside, you notice, everyone has stopped working to watch. "You know," Jules says, as you notice Olivia has her right hand down her skirt and a phone in her hand filming you, "we did get the memo about how you can't pop without permission. If you do, we get to decide your fate, yeah?" You couldn't tell what was more arousing - the exposure, the threat or the fact that Jules, who is too cool for everyone was being so damn seductive. She continued to work, cursing more than once about not being used to typing with just one hand. She then turned, giggled and said, "You must be used it, eh?"

You are astounded by how open Jules has been acting with you. "You've never been this open with me before" you say, without thinking.

Jules replies, "Well, you've never been this naked and hard before. It's, I don't know, disarming. Now, shush, I need to concentrate for this bit"

And with that the strokes slowed and she began furiously typing. As the 7th minute marked passed, you noticed she had not corrected the error. She was, in her view, almost done with the document. Around the 8th minute mark, she seemed pleased and clicked on save. She thought out loud, "I have 2 minutes, I could double check my work, or I could focus on winning in another way" Her devious smile was coupled with a sudden jolt of pleasure as she began to stroke as fast as she could with her right hand. "I can only use my right hand, but I can do other stuff." With that she got down on her knees in front of you, still stroking with her right hand. Her back to the office, she pulled her hands out of the sleeves of her tee and pushed it down, exposing her perky breasts to just you. She also leaned right next to the head of your cock, not touching it, her mouth open and tongue sticking out, just begging to either suck your dick. You could feel her breath on your cock.

You knew she hadn't fixed the error. So you just had to hold out. But it was difficult. Not just from Jules' stroking but also due to the peanut gallery gathered just outside, staring. But you finally locked eyes with Marina and her lusty eyes, threatened to put you over the edge. However, something changed and you felt her looking at you more kindly. She then motioned taking a big breath. You follow, and you continue, feeling the point of no return getting further away even as Jules strokes as hard as possible. 9 minutes up. The last minute Jules' tries her hardest and the breaths aren't enough anymore. Your toes are beginning to curl. You try your best to hold back, when BRIIINGGG. Time's up. You managed to get through.

Jules lets go of your cock, pulls her tee back up before standing up next to you. "Darn! I thought I would getcha twice. Well, anywho, I won the bet anyway"

You smirk, still trying to catch your breath. You say, "I think you'll find that line 5 has the possibility of server overload, which as you know is a major error"

Jules stares it down, horrified. This is just the type of mistake Lisa is constantly on her case about. She sighs, looking down and says, "Alright, what do you want me to wear this week. I bet it's the classic 'make the dark chick wear a sundress' schtick"

"Well, no, I want you to learn your lesson so you will wear this." you say, pulling out a dunce cap that Marina had to wear on a bet she lost to you on once.

"You just want me to wear a dunce cap?" Jules asked cautiously.

"Well, you forget to check for edge cases and they lead to server overload. So, to phrase it correctly: I want you to wear just a dunce cap. Today. I'll decide the rest of the days as they come. You can leave your clothes by the door"

You place the dunce cap on the table and pretend to get back to work and pay no mind to Jules. She slowly strips out of her tee, and you get to see her beautiful breasts again. She then quickly takes off her jeans and panties in one motion, trying to get this over with as quickly as possible, along with her sneakers and then the socks come off. She reaches for her choker and you interject, "You know what? Leave the choker on. It's not Jules without it" you say with a wink. You're enjoying this a little too much. Your cock twitches. Jules groans and picks up the dunce cap and puts it on her head and walk out to the bullpen to giggles among her associates out there. The usually milk pale Jules is looking a rather distinctive shade of red. you can't help but notice.

And as you look over to the clock, you realize it's not long to the all hands, so you better finish up the work on this before heading to Marina's planned forfeit

---------------------------------------------------------------

As you finish up the work that Jules left, occasionally glancing out into the bullpen to see the usually cool Jules blush bright red and looked embarrassed. Sandy and Olivia can't help but giggle and tease her, both of them happy to see her knocked down a peg. As you send out the email to Lisa, and gather all the documents you need for the all hands, everyone leaves. The bullpen empties, as all the women walk together to the conference room. That makes you sweat. They've gone to the conference room 20 minutes early. Where Marina also wants you to go. For your forfeit.

Marina breaks off from the rest of the women and walks towards your office door. Knock Knock. She beckons you out with a finger. You have no choice but to go the succubus, as though she were pulling you on a rope with that finger. And there was no doubt where she had tied that rope to your body.

"Hello, John! You had quite the morning. But I'm glad you won. Jules needed that. She's too bigheaded and thinks it isn't cool to try. Well, she's not looking too cool now, is she? Perfect punishment, hun" Marina giggled.

"Thanks! But I probably wouldn't have made it without your help"

"Don't mention it. Like I said, Jules needed that. But, anyway," Marina said, with a smirk, "are ya ready for what I have in store for you, big boy" You gulp. "Ready as I'll ever be" you squeak. "But what is it?"

Marina sways coyly, "I don't want to tell you yet. But I will say since there are no limits on the forfeit, I will be touching you for it. Don't worry, nothing that will be considered a forfeit in itself, but I want to walk you into the room."

You look confused. "What do you mean - walk me into the room"

"Glad you asked!" Marina said. With that she grabbed your shaft with her right hand and turn round pulling you with her towards the conference room

---------------------------------------------------------------

Marina drags you by your cock through the office to the conference room. You couldn't help but twitch multiple times. Each time, Marina would giggle slightly, with an exaggerated "Oh my!" She pushes open the conference room door and you are greeted by the girls sitting there on the round table. All eyes are on you being held humiliatingly by Marina, dragged by the shaft like a horny dog. She pulls you to the front of the table, before letting go turning to face you.

You look at the table and see everyone. On your right sits Emily, Lisa and Sandy all looking in absolute awe, like Christmas had come early. On the other side, sat Jules, naked as a jaybird. Next to her, sat Olivia, looking lustily at you.

Marina started, "Welcome everyone to the pre-all hands meeting. John, you must be wondering what is on the agenda today. Well, we're all very excited to see you present all the numbers, metrics and statistics of our success later in the all hands. However, there is one metric, one number, one stat, that all us girls are curious about. It's divided the office, really. So, as our resident statman, we would love if you could provide us with this number to settle this once and for all. Would you do that for us?"

You stumble for a second, unsure if she wants a reply. She quickly continues, indicating perhaps not, "Well, it doesn't matter. You have a forfeit to complete. So, the stat that us ladies desperately want from you is, how long that meat stick of yours is!"

The girls all cheered. You sweat. Your cock twitches.

"The division you caused among the office," Marina saying, picking up a wooden ruler that was a foot long, "is sitting in front of you. Jules and Olivia vs. Lisa, Emily and Sandy."

"So," Marina continued, circling you, slowly dragging the ruler over your upper body. She was enjoying this. She was having fun, a sort-of roleplay that helped make this fucked up situation feel normal. Feel sexy.

Marina noticed you zoning out and snapped her fingers in front of your face, bringing you back to earth.

"So," Marina repeated, now dragging the edge of the ruler over the length of you rock hard penis, "we shall have one person from each team verify the measurement. Would Olivia and Emily kindly join me up here?" Marina said softly.

As they get up, you realize both them and Lisa are the only women left who haven't gotten close up with you while you've been naked. The others - Marina, Sandy, Olivia - have done more than get close, they've each tried (and in Marina's case succeeded) to make you cum. Rachel hasn't touched you intimately but she's been really close. Well, in any case, it would soon be down to just Lisa.

They both walk up from each side and take their place next to you, staring intently down at your manhood. Marina dramatically places the ruler against your pelvis next to your dick. The situation is too much, and your cock is twitching with your heartbeat. Marina sighs, "Emily, would you please hold John's dick so I can get a proper measurement?"

Wait, what? Before you can react, you feel a small, soft hand, holding you cock in place. The first couple of twitches are meet with squeaks from the young intern, but she holds on as Marina places the ruler next your dick which is now held more stationary. Marina then speaks up, "Olivia, can you please use your hand to help me mark on the ruler?"

Huh? But again, you feel Olivia's plan held absolutely straight right against the tip of you cock, so that the end her fingers would fall on the ruler. Using Olivia's pinky, Marina made a mark with a pen on the wooden ruler. Olivia removed her palm from your tip.

Marina examined the ruler with a smirk. She goes to show it to the girls and then pauses, saying, "Emily, you can let go now, hun." Emily (and you) suddenly realize that she still has hold of your cock. Flushing red she lets go, leaving your cock bobbing up and down.

Marina then shows the ruler to the two girls, and you and asks the girls to read it out. Olivia goes first, "Seven point...." You notice both sides get minorly excited. Emily finishes, with defeat in her voice, "One"

Both girls walk back and sit down. It was easy to read between the lines. Clearly, Emily, Lisa and Sandy had lost. They look dejected but all look at each other and nod. Flushing red, they all stand up, and flash you their tits. Petite and young Emily had modest and perky boobs, supple and enticing. Lisa's had a good size and shape to them, begging to be grabbed in your palm. Sandy, in her baggy sweater had amazing boobs, big and perky, with small areolas and especially pink nipples. They held their shirts up for a really extended time and you wonder what their exact forfeit was. But soon, Marina, looking at her watch, says, "That's enough, ladies"

---------------------------------------------------------------

With that call from Marina, three sets of impressive breasts are put away. Lisa looks especially upset, muttering, "I can't believe we lost." Jules, who had been sitting there with nothing but a dunce cap on cut the tension with a comment. "Well, I don't feel like much of a winner right now" Everyone laughed. Olivia then spoke up, "Emily, could you pass me the tissues?" Grabbing a couple from the box that Emily had leaned towards her, Olivia made a big show of wiping some precum that you had left on your palm. While doing so, she continued addressing the losing side, saying, "I can't believe you guys thought it was over 7.5, Lisa. Don't get me wrong, John is rather impressive but he's not too big. It's," she said, meeting your eyes for the first time and realizing that she has been talking about you like a piece of meat, causing her to flush red and get shy. She finished, "j-just right"

You also flush red. There is an awkward silence before Emily speaks up, "I just, uh, didn't know, I had no reference so I followed Lisa."

Sandy then looked relieved, "Me too, I haven't really asked my partners about it, and I thought Lisa would be right"

That made sense. They must've assumed that Lisa, as the oldest of the betting group and the only C-suite lady that she would know better. What they didn't know that Lisa had been only one person - a bum she met in high school and had only broken up with him about 6 months ago. Lisa, looking down and flushing red then said, "Well, I've only been with one guy and he was, well, quite a bit smaller than John. He always said he was 6 inches, though, so I thought...."

This was met with some laughter, causing Lisa to be embarrassed further. Marina, who by this point had walked to Lisa's side gave her a kind hug from behind saying, "Aww honey, that's what they all say. Not everyone is quite as well endowed as our friend here"

The girls then started chatting idly as you stood there, placing papers on the desk, getting ready for the meeting. The door swung open, and Rachel entered. She joins you at the front of the table, turns to the ladies at the table and exclaims, "Are we ready to get started?!" The girls all cheer.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello and welcome team, to our monthly all hands meeting! This has been a historic month for us, and the good news is that - we've finally made it. The sales this month have put us on the map, and it is only a matter of time before we secure further funding. So give yourselves a round of applause!"

Rachel finally paused her intro and everyone clapped. When the clapping died down, she spoke again, pointing towards Marina "I'd particular like to call out Marina, who tirelessly worked to get the deals over the line." Marina stood up and gave a bow. "And, of course, John for all the product improvements that helped garner all those sales. Oh, and also," she continued pointing at you right next to her, "for providing the whole team with the motivation to break past all our goals. Go on, give us a bow"

dbzzzzz
dbzzzzz
137 Followers