Naked Bisexual Lube Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last one to orgasm gets a spanking!" That was Lucy, amusing herself by getting Ben to blush, beneath her. She kissed his red cheek. Her partner Tess growled, nudged the control of her vibrator, and squirmed on the floor, her breasts shaking under her stretchy dress. Her succulent thighs jiggled, but only intermittently. I suspected Lucy knew Tess was likely to be the 'loser'!

"Come on, Rach!" Emma urged on her own girlfriend. "Unless you want to be stripped naked in front of everyone here, put over my knee and given a sound spanking!" Emma laughed. "What am I saying? Of course you do, you little slut!" True enough. Rachel's probably the kinkiest of all of us. Which is saying something!

Jen knelt in front of Dani. "Aren't you gorgeous, love! Not to mention being a great hostess for our friends! Not just providing booze, but a sideshow! Yeah! Can't wait to see you naked and in the pool!" She rubbed over Dani's nipples, despite them being under two layers, on general principle.

"God," Dani groaned. As she lay on the floor, I saw her tummy shaking, her top riding up, and her crotch juddering up and down. Not so dignified now! I liked that.

Dani's orgasm was one long groan. Beautiful, but once she was still, I think all of our eyes switched to Tess, in the middle, and Rachel, on the right.

Tess was smiling, eyes shut, wriggling her hips round the pleasure stick. Rachel had her vibe shoved sideways into her leather jeans, and was shrugging, only tiny movements showing she wasn't unaffected.

"Turn it up," Emma told her.

"It's too much! There's only one other setting, remember!"

"Do it."

Rachel's a fiercely independent woman. She doesn't take orders, or any crap, from anyone.

Except Emma.

"Oh!" I loved how Rachel's calm face suddenly contorted, totally under the spell of the vibrator. I wondered if she was embarrassed about getting off for an audience. Would that make her more aroused, or less?

Emma moved to the floor, to hold down Rachel's feet. Ben and I got excellent views of Emma's breasts as the woman knelt on all fours; the slit in her dress exposed all of her lengthy legs. I approved.

"There, girl. You take it, love. Yeah. Like that. No hands! Let it happen. Let it go."

Rachel panted and whimpered as her body betrayed her, pulsing uncontrollably as the vibrator transmitted unbearable amounts of sensation to her clit. Her knees flapped open and closed - nothing she could do about it - and her arms, above her head, hammered fists on the floor. She whined, gasping.

Emma just smiled at her wrecked partner, all her usual self-restraint utterly destroyed by a simple electrical device.

When Rachel's face suggested actual distress, Emma pressed the control button to 'Off'.

"Whew." Sweat trickled down Rachel's forehead.

Emma stroked her girlfriend's hair, soothing her. When Rachel was happy to sit up, she rested in Emma's lap, Emma leaning against the TV table.

Now it was only Tessa lying down and squirming, wriggling from side to side.

"That's how she usually comes," Lucy confirmed.

Ben stayed silent. He seemed stunned. Mesmerised, even, watching every movement. I don't think he could believe what he was privy to, and didn't want to remind the lesbians he was there.

Technically, I think we're all a bit bisexual apart from Becca, but I'm not sure any of us except Rach have been traditionally fucked by a guy in years. I suppose, I've sat on a couple chaps' cocks. And Bryony got pregnant somehow; I've never asked for the details. Rachel says Emma would potentially consider a sperm donor donating 'direct from source'.

Fucking guys? Well, that's different. I love pegging. Women or men, not that I've got the strength to do it much. Shame. Fuckingwith guys, messing with their wee minds? Now, that's where it's at, in my book. Not Ben, though. He's Jen's wee brother; off-limits.

Tess lay still, exhaling heavily. Emma had extracted the vibe from Rachel's unforgiving jeans, though it looked like there was still a bulge in the leather.

"Christ, that killed me. I'll be too tired for more, tonight," Rachel said, resigned.

Emma reassured her. "You'll recover in ten minutes. I know you, love! Let's take your top off so you can cool down."

Rach wasn't wearing a bra. She might be cooling off, but the atmosphere in the room heated up another notch.

She had culturally-approved perfect breasts, lovely rounded peaches. At least sometimes culture recognises beauty. I know Rach and Emma get hacked off with being ogled, but they really are a gorgeous couple. I just wish different types of looks got as appreciated as much. In particular, my beautiful Becca. Sometimes I feel I'm fighting a tide of fuckwits and catcallers, as well as her mum. All instilling the opposite of self-worth in her, the fuckers. Just because she's short and strong andso bloody amazing!

I snuggled up to Becca more, and gave her a kiss, because we were surrounded by safe sensible people. She wouldn't be worrying about keeping me safe.

"You enjoying what you see, love?" she asked.

"Of course. Why don't you take your top off?"

She'd put on a figure-hugging dress, in the end, rather than her weekday crisp cotton shirts, butch as hell with combat trousers. The dress stretched thin, nearly see-through, over her chest. I loved it, but y'know, why block our view of her with superfluous clothes?

Becca grinned at me. She yanked the dress off over her head in one efficient motion, biceps and triceps on full display. Which resulted in Bec in a black mesh vest, showing off her deltoid muscles and her tits... I knew I was gaping gormlessly at her, so suckered by her body, as always, so I just kissed her shoulder and stayed cuddling her reassuring solidity.

Emma shifted back to the sofa, on the other side of Becca. They looked pretty snuggly, too. Rachel got up, then sat leaning against Emma's legs. Lack of comfy seats, or submission to her sometimes-Mistress? I wasn't asking. I was distracted by Dani's long fine legs, worthy of a dancer, and Tess sitting herself up, her dress falling back down and making her briefly decent again.

I bet that dress wouldn't stay on her long!

"Come and take your spanking," Lucy told Tess. Lucy has the sweetest polite voice, but she's a filthy sex fiend!

Tessa pouted. I knew the spanking wouldn't be serious. For Tess and Lucy, the fun was in the indignity of Tess bending over, showing off her fantastic arse, and Lucy pretending punishment while playing with her.

"Yes, you, my girl. Come on. Tell you what, hon, you just bend over the arm of the armchair here, and then Ben doesn't have to move! Kick those leggings and pants off. Plant those big black tits of yours in his lap! All that hair over the other side. Now, lift up your dress and hold the skirt by your waist. Don't move your hands. Now, Ben, have you ever seen such a beautiful bare black ass?"

Ben shook his head. He was beyond words.

"You have not, because she's the most beautiful woman in the world. My Tessa! But I'm going to make her even more beautiful." She slapped Tess's big brown backside a few times. I purred, remembering a couple times in bed with Tess. Lovely lass, bit of a chip on her shoulder about being audibly East London. I might have got together with her, if I hadn't met Becca. I sighed. If I hadn't met Becca when I did, I might not have fucked up my thing with Laura and our friend Andy. I still kind of regret that. At least we're on speaking terms again, but I think I broke Laura's heart. Ah, well, it's been ten years. Time heals a lot. Just not my body.

"Hold her shoulders down. This is one time you're allowed to touch a black woman's hair!" Lucy giggled with glee. I wished I could see Tess's arse, even if there weren't any marks on it. I bet she was getting wet...

"Are... Are you OK with this, Tess?" Ben asked. Kudos to the boy, understanding basic consent. "And if I hold you like this?"

Tess moaned. I suspected she liked being restrained by her huge mass of hair. "Yeah." She made a happy noise. "You've got a huge boner!" She wriggled. "Serious, girls, this guy's got his giant dick pressing right in my tits!"

"I don't want to hear about my brother's cock! Giant or otherwise!" Jen exclaimed. "You leave him alone, I'll set up the paddling pool... Dan, help me? Thanks, Emma."

Lucy must be doing something to Tessa, because I saw Tess roll herself back and forth over Ben's lap. Adorable little panting noises, she made. Ben's jaw set rigid, as he gazed out of the window with a glassy stare. I guessed he didn't know what to do with the bare-bottomed girl lying on him! He'd promised to behave...

Lucy's sweet innocent face popped up again. "Go on, Ben. Toss yourself off against my girl's tits. You know you want to."

I heard a squelch, which I guessed was Lucy's hand meeting Tessa's soaking wet pussy. Then Ben made some noise. Had Lucy managed to reach to undo his flies?

Jen spoke loudly, blocking whatever they were up to. "I need the pump! Becca, plug in the electric pump and pass it me." Oh, for blowing up the paddling pool! I'd assumed she meant some sort of sex toy... I guessed she wanted to hear her brother wanking even less than she wanted to hear anyone talk about his penis!

The whirr of the inflating paddling pool masked any noises Tess and Ben might be making. I wondered if Ben had actually done as advised, until Tessa sat up, all flushed. A large wet puddle soaked the middle of her chest. A blatant giveaway! I blew her a kiss. I guessed she'd loved a cutesy play-spanking with Lucy's fingers in her cunt. Mostly pleasure, rather than pain, just adding a little spice to the sensation; Tess likes being sweetly naughty rather than a full-on pervert. My Becca, now - she's up for almost anything...

I started to admire young Ben, sneakily getting himself off in a roomful of women. The lad had balls!

Tess and Lucy wedged themselves on either side of Ben in the large armchair. If this had been their plan to cheer him up, it was a damn good start.

The paddling pool was huge. It did fit in the room, once Dani swiftly pulled a tall green plant and a standard lamp out of the way. Four people could lounge comfortably, feet hardly even scissoring.

Lying down and legs scissoring, however - I reckoned that was a good idea...

"Who's going first?" Jen called. Dani had whipped up a bucket of gel, and poured it along the bottom of the pool. It oozed slowly along the lurid turquoise plastic, making small puddles in the wrinkled floor.

Lucy grinned at Tess. "Come on, sweetheart. You've got half your clothes off already. And your dress is all wet! It needs off, too."

Tess, now aroused and ready for anything, leered at her cheeky girlfriend. "You think you can take me in a wrestling match, girl?"

Lucy, petite, blonde, and with no muscle, would fail dismally. Wouldn't she? I think we all shifted in our seats, eager to see her naked, vulnerable, and pinned underneath Tessa! Especially once that demure cotton dress was cast aside. Lucy's tummy was succumbing to her thirties, but oh yeah, she was still a cute wee thing. Delicate collarbones, little pink nipples. And a right slut.

And intelligent. My real weakness. Proven by Lucy's reply. "Dani? Would you join us? Make it more fair?"

"No! Danika? Two on one, that ain't fair! Not fair! You're 'avin a laugh!" Tess objected to the unfair fight, not to the concept of naked Dani on her, I noticed!

Dani just laughed and removed her own sleek buttoned-up top. She's dark too, but slender up and down, with her actual-black hair in a sharp bob, a bit like that sexy Vulcan woman off Star Trek. Her white teeth show up extra well, making her smiles extra gorgeous. She beamed one of those smiles, all lipstick and charm, as soon as she was bare. Lovely perky tits with near-black nipples, smooth skin all over. "Get someone else on your side, then?"

So Tess roped in Bryony, who was quite amenable.Interesting. Tessa chucked her dress over her head and onto the floor, bra following it, breasts falling downwards. Gorgeous hanging handfuls - double handfuls - but nowhere near as big as my Becca's. Few tits are! Tessa's were paler than the rest of her chest, with fat dark nipples coordinating perfectly. I'd sucked them a few times, and loved it. So had she.

Tess, now nude, stepped over to the paddling pool. She put one foot in, then fell over as soon as she lifted the other.

"That'sone way to do it," Jen said. "Sorry, guys, I should have warned you! Please be careful, everyone - it's fiendish slippery, and I don't want to have to call an ambulance for any broken limbs! Or dislocations!" Jen glared at me. I stuck my middle finger up at her, but the girl had a point - I have a genius for wrenching my hips or shoulders. I went and fetched myself another beer, partly to prove I could, then decided it would be best to rest on the very comfortable sofa - and for now, Becca - for the rest of the night, watching the show.

It would be a crying shame, not getting to slide around in the pool, though. Nothing like a bit of wrestling with a slippery naked woman, your leg between hers. Ben raised his bottle to me. Likely we had the same thoughts of staying on the couch, but for very different reasons. He just wanted to be allowed to stay!

Dani took an almost-graceful dive over the side of the pool. Firm body, smooth chestnut colour with a hint of gold...

"Mm," Becca murmured by my side.

"Oh yeah," I agreed. Dani doesn't really get into fucking anyone except Jen - and same for Jen, now, sadly - but nudity and fondling is all good fun.

Which was exactly what Dani and Tess were doing. Both were trying to slap handfuls of lube onto the other'sothers body, while tumbling and sliding about. Lucy and Bryony sat at one end of the area, much calmer, scooping up gelatinous lube and carefully applying it to themselves and each other, more like a bizarre spa treatment, until they too accidentally slid down, bumping into the others. Bryony's quiet wife Gaby reached in to gather up more gel and assist with the application.

Four very different naked female bodies. All kind of cute, but it was seeing them moving, rolling about, not just sitting, that I really liked. I'm not attracted to stereotypical looks, but how someone moves; that's what turns me on. If they've got a dirty mind, that clinches it.

Becca has total confidence in controlling her body. She knows what her muscles can do. Which makes her sex on legs. Just watching her walk gets me hot! In the meantime, Lucy lay giggling in the corner, lying on her back, thanks to Tess yanking her down by her ankle.

They'd all clearly had had enough drinks that they couldn't count to four. Bryony's wife Gaby stripped off and followed Bryony into the centre of the pool. Bry slipped from her seated position to prone; Gaby then landed on top of her. Gaby's hair's grown long. It was tucked up in a sleek bun, but now it was falling everywhere. She shrieked, until muffled by her face ending up on Lucy's chest.

Once she turned over, Bryony lay on her back, exhausted, not moving. She was the one who had their baby, some months back, so this must be one of her and Gaby's first baby-free outings. She'd gained raspberry-ripple stretch marks on her tummy, but generally her body had survived pregnancy well. Her golden bristly hair glistened from the lube. Tess reached over and rubbed her chest gently.

"Oh god, gentle on the tits... Don't touch the nipples," Bryony begged. Not unhappily, I didn't think.

Gaby called out, "It's OK! If you don't touch her nipples, she won't leak! But her breasts love it, if you're careful."

"They've doubled in size,"Tess remarked, carefully weighing Bryony's pink boobs in her hands. They had red-brown teats which were bigger and browner than when I'd last seen Bryony naked. Must have been about a year ago - she'd been pregnant and at that radiant stage, pure sexy curves, before getting to the months of complaining she was an unsexy beached whale. I bet she'd have still looked great, then. Bryony lay with her eyes closed, making small happy noises, so I guessed Tess was being gentle enough.

Gaby spoke. "I think of it as a pregnancy upgrade to her body. Like, any time I upgrade her computer, she bitches and complains, theneventually she concedes it's an improvement. Just like getting bigger breasts and extra curves round the hips. More of her to hold! You happy there, babes?"

Bryony murmured, sleepily. Tess snuggled up to her, their bare bodies sliding easily over each other, Tess enjoying fondling a handful of Bryony's white thigh.

The scene was remarkably civilised; sure there were five slicked-up naked lesbians, but apart from Lucy and Dani's wild giggles as they slipped and slid over each other, it wasn't particularly sexual. I mean, I enjoy looking at cute girls without clothes on, and these cuties were most enjoyable. Anyone would think the combo was designed for an artist: white-skinned Bryony cosying up to dark Tess, opposite copper-toned Dani holding down golden Lucy, all their feet tangled round Gaby and her long ponytail, lying in the middle. It was a shame they would never allow any photos to exist. I tried to fix the image in my mind, for future fantasy.

"Ha!" Lucy had wriggled out from under Dani's body and sat up. She flipped round and tried to flounder over to Tess, pushing herself against Gaby, who slid to the other side. "Whee!"

Tess pushed Lucy back, hands on her girlfriend's waist and arse. Lucy gave up on sitting and let herself lie down across Gaby's leg. Gaby pushed herself round and pulled Lucy onto her chest, like a sea-otter with a cub.

"Hee!" Lucy wriggled, making her well-lubricated breasts rub over Gaby's chest. When she managed to get nipple over nipple, Gaby moaned, loving it. Gaby too was writhing around, not trying to shake Lucy off. Gaby tucked her long legs round Lucy's ankles, then wrapped her arms round Lucy's chest. Gaby's hair might be getting full of gel as she lay in the lube, but Lucy wasn't going anywhere.

Not that she was trying, until Tess sat up, then fell forwards, landing on Lucy's arse.

Tess planned to take her revenge.

"Oh yeah! Look how wet and sticky you got! Rubbing yourself off on someone, getting her thigh in your cunt so you can get off, you little slapper!" Tess spoke fondly. She liked Gaby, especially if Gaby was helping hold Lucy still. Tess scooped up a handful of lube and held it where it was needed, between Lucy's legs.

I appreciated the sight of Lucy gasping at the cool goop landing on her fanny, while Gaby lay in the slick stuff alongside her, the subtle curve of her slim hips displayed perfectly. Lucy stared wide-eyed in my direction, her little nipples reddening and wrinkling as she arched her back up towards Tess's firm hand.

Bryony opened her eyes. She tried to keep them that way, given the entertainment: Dani threw her naked body at Lucy, both of them bumping into Gaby, then rolling off with a squelch. But our poor new mum couldn't stay awake. The energy just drained out of her, despite the other four women rolling up and over each other, their hands roaming all over. They needed to lube up areas between legs and the back of buttocks very carefully indeed. The quad couldn't stop giggling as they slipped around, using dozing Bryony as a cushion.

A phone rang.

Bryony startled awake, worried.

"Bugger. I think it's mine," Gaby said. Jen found it, and Rachel held it up to Gaby's ear, all shiny from globs of lubricant.

"Oh? You're doing well and he's settled beautifully? Seriously?" Gaby spoke to the babysitter. "Really? I know, love, you did say we could stay out all night, if he was happy, but Bry's shattered!"

"You can stay here," Jen said firmly. "Seriously, both of you! Have Dani's room, and get a good night's sleep!"