Naked Bisexual Lube Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When even that's too much for me, even that small repetitive arm movement, that's what magic wands are for. Every woman needs electrical backup. I just rely on them more than most.

Rachel coughed, kissed Becca's sweet clit, then got back to tonguing.

I liked watching Rachel's red lips against those dusky pink folds and the stark white of Becca's inner thighs. A beautiful composition of colour.

I caught Ben's eye and made a kiss in his direction. He was doing a sterling job, not pushing any boundary, so I didn't have to deck him. I could kiss him, even. Or more, as a thank you. Or just because I could. He was young and single, never going to turn a hot woman down. He was sweet, well-behaved, and frankly deserved his fantasy party to come true. Ten 'lesbians', all paying him attention.

Subtract his sister of course, and Becca. And Gaby and Bryony, off in bed. That still left Tess and Lucy, Rach and Emma, and me. Half of us. Five women to one man. Not a bad ratio.

Dani would, I guessed, refrain from touching him because of going out with Jen, but the woman certainly was admiring his body! Like the rest of us, she'd probably never seen him in such skimpy clothing. He was worth looking at.

I licked my lips at the boy. His face showed interest, which I wanted to encourage. I summoned the energy to put his hand onto my shoulder. Then I hung on for dear life as Becca lost it. A mighty orgasm for my mighty girl.

"Oh! Ee! Ee! Ali! Love you, Ali..." She loved how I let other people play with her, so I got the credit for her orgasm despite not even touching her. Then a scream with no words at all.

So much raw feminine power being unleashed, there. I loved Becca's power.

God, I loved my girl. She was fucking fantastic.

And fantastic fucking, for that matter. When I woke up the next day, I'd suggest that...

Rachel stayed put while Becca slowly eased up on her wild spasms. She only sat up once Becca's body ceased shuddering completely. "'Love you, Ali?' Jeez. I do the work, give a great tongue job, and you get the credit!"

"Thanks, Rach. And you guys," Becca remembered.

"It's called delegation," I said, sleepily. "I'm building up my management skills."

"Oh, aye? How are you describing that on your CV?" Rachel was back to sarcasm; all was well with the world.

I didn't answer. I was way too drunk and exhausted to write a CV at this time of night. With all the tensing as I'd been flung about, my body was done in.

I dozed.

"Al? Hey. Ali, love? You're zonked, hey? Guess you won't be snogging Ben tonight. It's all right, I saw you looking! Hey. You with us?"

I couldn't bring myself to scoop gunk off my face. I managed a tiny nod.

"Great. Let's get you showered off and get a cab home. Ah. Can you move?"

"Is the house on fire? If not, no," I answered wearily.

"Thought so. How are we going to do this?" Becca drummed fingers on the pool wall.

"Stick some towels on the carpet and roll her out?" Rachel's suggestion.

It was what they did, in the end. I felt like I'd been hit all over with sticks. Partly from their hands, partly because that's what a night out does to me.

"OK. Let's see if we can get you to standing. Emma, can you give me a hand? And you, Ben. It's OK, she does this. She'll be better after a night's rest."

Ben and Emma crouched by Becca. The trio hefted me up. I tilted, wobbly, to lean on Becca, knowing she'd hold me safe in those strong arms. She kissed my cheek. "Got you, love. Ben, can you take her under the other arm, take her weight? Great. She's going to be a dead weight until we get her in the bath. Em? Can you lay some towels in the bath, for her to land on? I don't want her hitting her head on anything hard."

"Not unless it's your nipples! Sure!" Emma ran off; Becca and Ben started frogmarching me towards the hall, and then the bathroom opposite. Emma confirmed the bath was as padded as possible.

"After you." Ben realised we'd need to go sideways into the bathroom. No shower screen, just a curtain, thankfully.

Becca was still in control of the situation. "OK. Let's let you down. Balanced on the bath edge? Right, I'm lowering your top half. Ben, can you lift her legs?"

It wasn't elegant, but Becca protected my head as I slid into the bathtub.

"What now?" Ben asked.

Becca was starting to rate young Ben. He wasn't running away from my failing body. A big plus, in her book. "Now, we pull the bath mats and all out from under her."

They did. "It's like the magician tablecloth trick," Ben said. "Maybe not so impressive, but much prettier than crockery!"

"Thanks," I mouthed.

"Can you get the shower nice and warm? Here goes. Let's get you cleaned off. God, love, how much lube can anyoneget in their ears?"

I was able to take the sprayer and wield it myself for a bit, cleaning off my face. The pair of them sat me up. Becca washed my hair, I rinsed. Ben sat on the closed toilet, watching. Once sure I was safely lying back in the tub, Becca stepped in and had her own shower.

I gazed up at my sex goddess. She shook herself - an epic sight, from my position below her - and got out to get dry.

"Go on, Ben. You need to shower too."

He stepped in between my feet, and took the spray. "Take those trunks off!" I told him.

His shyness returned. But the man did drop his shorts, picking them up and washing them, before hanging them on the rail over the bath. A man standing up by your ankles, as you like down, gives a fabulous view of his legs. Too bad my body wasn't up for getting my hands up into that shadowed crease between his thighs...

"Nice arse, Ben. Hey, turn round!" If I had to lie here helpless in this bathtub for a while, I was damn well going to make the most of it!

Eventually, hiding himself behind the shower head, he did.

Let's just say he had nothing to be ashamed of. I looked it all over, to be sure. His balls were particularly impressive, from this angle.

Becca dried her hair roughly with a towel. It made her look nearly cute and fluffy. "Bet you'd like to sit on that, Al!"

I managed to squash my laugh so I wouldn't get tired out any further. "Duh. Course I would. Not tonight, sadly."

Poor Ben had a coughing fit.

"What do you say, Ben? Fancy coming over soon, and giving Ali her annual fix of manliness?"

Ben sputtered. He really hadn't been expecting that - nothing beyond our flirting. "Are... Is she serious?" Ben asked me.

"She's always serious. Too serious," I told him. "What do you think?" I tried to look sultry, despite my limbs having turned to lead. At least I was naked, wet, clean, and reclining at his feet. I attempted my best seductive tone. "Would you? Am I fuckable?"

I said the words, instantly feeling the fear.

Everyone knows disabled people aren't supposed to want to fuck. Work, yes. You have to try to work, or you're dismissed as a scrounger. Benefits scroungers, scum of the earth.

Go out and about? That's generally acceptable nowadays, though dressing to kill at the same time shocks people. Daring to be noticed in a wheelchair? God forbid! Though the same folk complain when they trip over me, the constant hazard, so screw them.

Wanting accessible sex? How to explode the minds of Daily Mail readers! Not fast enough; I'd better do some more filthy sexy stuff so they all detonate faster...

I steeled myself for the usual polite rejection: 'Sorry, you're just not my type.' Even if I had been for the first few hours you knew me, until my body crashed. Don't lie to me or yourself, please.

Ben looked down, hand over his stiff cock. "God, you're fuckable all right! I mean... from my point of view. Can you make sure, though, I don't hurt you and that?"

"Don't worry, Becca will be on hand." He looked, nervously, in her direction. I bet he'd never had a threesome. He'd have confessed to Jen, if he had.

Becca explained, "No, I'm not interested in you. But if Ali's sitting on your dick, I'll be there to make sure she doesn't fall over sideways, that kind of thing. And you know I'm not going to cause aggro from you getting seduced by my bird, and that. Right, good." He wasn't running away. Not even figuratively, his only option given he was trapped in a bathtub, both of us between him and the exit. "We'd better get a date in the diary, quick."

"Are you calling me desperate?" I asked. Being her 'bird', I could cope with.

"No. Just this chap's going to get snapped up soon and be in another monogamous relationship, most likely, so you'd best get your skates on. That's ametaphor! "

I met Becca at my first attempt at roller derby. It didn't go well. She took me to hospital. I'm banned from any skating, ever. Worth it, to find her, though.

"Right. Could you guys help me out the bath, please?" I tried to look cute, and light, as I fluttered my eyelashes at my pair of naked flunkies.

Ben took my arms, Becca pushed me up to vertical again. Once I was sitting upright it was possible to pull me to standing. They helped me step out, resting my knee on the side of the bath rather than lifting it high.

I sat down hurriedly. The pair of them got me dry enough for my clothes. "Stay with her a mo," Becca asked. She left the room.

"Have we cheered you up a bit, Ben?"

"Cheer me up? Oh, the ex? Now, what was her name, again? Somehow, I've completely forgotten!" Switching to more serious, he said, "Thanks. I really needed this boost from you lot. She'd got me thinking I was worthless. Just crap."

"No. No you aren't." I leaned forward at the same time as he did, to enable a very nice kiss.

"No, you're not worthless at all. AndI say that, too, not valuing your cock in the slightest." Becca had returned, sadly now with clothes on, with my wheelchair.

I've got used to the confused stares, when people see me in a wheelchair for the first time. The pitying looks? They still piss me off, every time. The chair is a means of transport! It frees me from not being able to do stuff. It's great, albeit not a total miracle.

Where was all the pity and concern when I kept crashing out on the sofa every night, and was spending all weekend in bed, eh? Apart from Becca, and Laura and Andy before her, I'll tell you: bloody non-existent! People just told me to 'get a grip'. Take vitamins, eat properly, get enough sleep, all that bollocks what I was already doing.

Fight through it, pace myself. Add a simple device tohelp me pace myself, and suddenly I deserve to be waited on hand and foot! Even getting told off, if I stand up for a moment.

People are weird.

Ben, to be fair, was just surprised. "You use this normally? Like, you're not just injured recently?"

"It's an ongoing thing. Chronic and tedious."

I was impressed when young Ben said nothing to that, other than a murmured, "Makes sense." He still didn't freak. Full credit to the lad. I supposed he was Jen's brother.Some of the family common sense had filtered down to him!

He just hefted me to standing, passed me to Becca with a final kiss, and watched me settle myself down. Ah, the bliss of back support and a head rest!

"Comfy, lovey? I'll order us a black cab."

Dani headed to bed, but Ben hovered, as we said our goodbyes. He wanted a goodbye kiss, hesitated about how to go about it. I did the usual tutorial, ensuring he was by my side. I grabbed his arm, so his face came down. One nuzzle of my tits, tick. I gave him a few inches more free rein, steering in the appropriate direction. We managed a heartfelt snog. I let him go when I'd had enough. He nodded respectfully at me, feeling he'd learnt a new skill.

Without Jen or Dani in the room to object, Rachel and Emma were mid-fuck in the pool. Emma sat astride Rachel, thrusting her hips with pure feminine power. Tess and Lucy were snuggling - nearly shagging - on the sofa, debating whether to join in in the pool, or not. Ben looked from one couple to the other.

I made my chair sidle up to him. "I don't think there's a wrong answer, Ben. Enjoy either, or both. See you soon! Bye!"

Jen told me, the following week, she was impressed that all of Tessa, Lucy, Rachel and Emma had slept in the lounge. She guessed three on the sofa, one on the chair cushions?

Myself, I'd lay money that at least one, probably two, of them had slept with Ben, in the double loft bed in the spare room. When Ben visited us a fortnight later, he confirmed Lucy and Tess had indeed 'followed through' on their cheering-up mission.

I think I cheered him up further. That's another story.

Soon after that, Ben acquired a new girlfriend. She's a sound woman. She survived not just Jen, butall of us giving her the shovel talk, for starters. He's back doing monogamy.

Ah, well. Becca's got a great cock, too. Three of them, in fact. One's even got this fantastic spiral ribbing...

I don't need a man. I've got my Becca. Better health would be nice, but with my Becca, I can do anything. Like multiple women.

I just need a nap, after.

Goodnight.

Becca narrates my story 'Wheelchair Bound?' about Ali, which takes place about 5 years earlier. Rachel stars in Gas Station Guy and appears in the I Say Ass, You Say Arse series, particularly ISAYSA: Contrasts. Younger Ali also features in Educating Laura, especially chapter 5.